The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by questor Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:48 pm

"Thats it. Nice and slow. Enjoy the feeling of my cock up your lovely ass." he told her. He also did not want to fill her ass with his cum to soon. He wanted to enjoy the feeling of her ass moving up and down on his cock." He continued squeezing her tits and suckling on her sweet tits.

He moved up her chest to her neck and shoulders, nipping at them with his teeth as he kissed them. "So my sweet, do you like how the Highwayman is ravishing you?" he chuckled and squeezed her tits hard.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

The Outlaws of England (Reserved) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Outlaws of England (Reserved)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:29 am

Desiree slowed down her face fixed on his her eyes were full oftrust. She trusted this man, although he could be her undoing. She wrapped her arms around his head as he suckled on her tits. She whimpered soflty as her ass squezed his cock.

She giggled. "Well the highway man isnt so bad" She said as she bite gently into his neck and then suckled on it as she rocked on his cock her whole body trembling. "Touch me" She asked horsly she was meaning for him to touch her clit as he had done before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:21 am

She was learning quickly. Her ass clenched to squeeze his cock and make it even tighter around it. He was indeed enjoying himself. When she asked him to touch her, he moved a hand down and as she moved back and forth on his cock, began rubbing her clit. He continued to squeeze her large tits and suckle on them as well.

He chuckled at he comment about the highwayman not being so bad. "Not bad eh. Stripping you and ravishing you as I fuck that sweet ass of yours?" he said in between flicking his toung over her hard nipples. "You love having your tits squeezed and your ass fucked don't you." he squeezed her tits a bit harder.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

She had hoped that her telling him that the high way man wasnt so bad would prick his pride but it didnt so she simple giggled and smiled. "The highway man better not keep me too long I am bethroled to a great man, who has promised to save me from the prentender to the throne."

She had cried out as he touched her moist nub. Now her body was trembling and she cried out against him and continued to bouce up and down on his rod. Then rocked back and forth, trying new things to see his reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:05 am

"He will keep you for as long as he diesires." he chuckled. Your suitor will just have to wait. Don't you know waiting makes it better." he grinned and moved his hips up as she slid back on his cock, making it go a bit deeper up her ass. "Ahhhhhhh you are begining to learn what to do my dear. That feels good." he told her and squeezed her tits hard. They were such lovely orbs that he could not get enough of.

"Now how does it feel this time, having my cock up your ass. Does it feel better then the first time?" He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. He could hardly wait to get her to the manor house and fuck her pussy nice and hard. It was going to be a nice time there with her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Desiree had to giggle slightly, she could tell that he was enjoying their little roleplaying just as much as she was. She whimpered into his neck as he moved his hips, it was stretching her ass but it faught back squeezing his rod. She looked into his eyes and grinned. "Well I suppose my bethrowled will be please, but he might hunt you down once he finds out you took me" She licked his lips softly.

She nodded . "It feels a bit better" She returned the kiss with equal passion and waited to see what he would do he had stopped playing with her so it was a bit painful again but she hid it well.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 am

He let her continue to rock back and forth on his hard cock as he squeezed her tits hard. In between taking one tit to his mouth and then the other to suckle on, he said, "I am a hard one to hunt down. I disappear into the forest and none have caught me yet." he flicked his toung over the nipples of her tits as he squeezed them hard.

He again moved a hand down to play with her pussy, "I think we shall have to find something fitting to help fuck your pussy when I fuck your ass." he grinned. "Might make things alot easier for you. Mmmmm you taste so good my sweet. Are you looking forward to me fucking your pussy nice and hard?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:02 am

The more he squeezed her tits the harder she rocked. She moaned out as he suckeled on them. She giggled when he said he was a hard one to hunt down. She was a little nervous though, she knew if he was ever caught it would be a slow and painful death for him, even more so once the king found out who he was, that he was actually a friend. She had to shake her head to rid herself of such thoughts. She also knew though that if he was caught and found out, she would be put to death too, but she would gladly die for him, and couldnt see life with out him so it was all going to be okay.

Her train of thought was broken when began to play with her pussy again. She lowered her head and bit painfully into his shoulder to make sure she didnt cry out too loudly. She shook her head. "No I want the first thing to go up there to be you highway man" She winked then kissed him passiontely and wrapped her arms around his neck and held him close. She looked into his eyes wondering what he was thinking.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:31 pm

Justin felt her bite his shoulder a bit and he smiled. "Feels good doesn't it." As she rocked harder he knew it would not be long before he filled her ass with his hot cum. Finally he moved both hands to her hips and as she came back on his cock he held her there and pumped his cum up inside her ass. He again growled out his satisfaction and moved her head from his shoulder and kissed her deeply.

He then placed his arms around her and held her to him. He let his cock receed from her ass and just held her. "That was good, my sweet. I hope you do not mind me fucking your ass." he began kissing her neck again as he ran his hands up and down her back.

One of the guards that had rode with the carriage had rode hard ahead to inform the king. "What?" the king yelled. "The bastard, the.... the....... he was to infureated to even speak. Then when the ransom demand was made, he almost exploded. The Queen's eyes went wide with the news, her hand going to her mouth.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:09 am

Whimpering into his neck Desiree nodded as he asked if it felt good. She licked her lips and then suckled on to his neck When he held on to her hips she burried her head into his neck to muffled her moans. She felt him fill her ass with his cum and graoned out.

When he receeded she tried to controle her breathing her body was covered in a sheen of sweat and her was tremblign slightly. She shook her head "I dont mind, but with you being a heathen did I reallly have a choice?" She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:21 am

Justin chuckled, "Ah no you didn't my sweet prisoner. You are now in the hands of a brazen briggan that will do as he pleases with you." He squeezed her tits hard again. "I plan on ravishing you again and again." He kept her on his lap so he could squeeze her large tits. Even after fucking her he wanted to play with them.

"When we get to my lair you will no longer be a virgin. Does that bother you my lovely prisoner." He was going to enjoy having her at the mannor house for awhile. Such delights they would enjoy.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 am

Desire chewed her bottom lip as he went on. "Hmmm now I am brotholed to someone, and what will you do if he finds the heathen ravishing his bride to be?" She asked still playing the game that seemed to be turning him on more.

She whimpered out when he squeezed her tits she was still trembling slgiht and was covered in sweat. Her ass hurt slightly but she didnt complain.

When he brought up the virgin she shook her head. "Nay the man I have given me heart too would love me anyways:
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8