The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mikuo Only

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mikuo Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Mikuo Only

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Isis kisses him on the neck and says, "That's it baby. Keep drinking my blood. You will feel stronger soon I promise." She keeps feeding him until she feels him slowly dying. She pulls her hand away and says, "When you wake up, you will want me like I am your goddess. You will only want my blood."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:05 pm

My eyes begins to feel heavy, they start to close untill they are shut completely. My body in overwheming pain. My body slumps down as i pass out,causing severe strain and pain on my wrists and arms. Hoping that you will free me from the chains and lay me with you some where.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

Isis unchains him from the wall and places him in her coffin. She lays down beside him whispers in his ear as she knew his mind was drifting into darkness, “You are now in transition. You must choose if you want to die a mortal death or become a creature of the night and stay with me forever. I am giving you the choice I never had.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:27 pm

He focused on her voice as the pain continued fiercely, he was growing weak anx wanted this to end. He didnt know how much longer he could tolerate this. He couldnt even move at all and was not aware of his surroundings.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Isis kisses his lips and says, “We die to become vampires. It is painful like any other form of death. You must choose if you are strong enough to become a vampire or will you let it kill you.” She stopped talking after that. He needed to choose on his own. She cries without a sound. She had seen many people choose to die a mortal death instead of becoming a vampire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:56 pm

He laid still as the pain continued, but then something in him caused him to spark to life. Suddenly he lunged forward growling tryi g to bit her. He was like an animal, he was starving , his body was hurting.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:42 pm

Isis smiles as he jumped to life. She cuts her neck and presses his lips to her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3