The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39

Go down

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) - Page 39 Empty Re: Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 22, 2014 1:49 am

Sora went over and moved bites of hair from his face "Still tired huh?" she said softly and kissed him gently. "You are really not a morning person are you" she laughed and got him to sit down handing him his breakfast and drink before she sat down and joined him after everyone else had their breakfast. Keita woke up a while alter and blinking a little she noticed the breakfast and sat up before she began to eat wondering where Nick was she soon found him checking on Yuki and Matthew "Yep, very sweet isn't it" she smiled softly. "shall we bring their breakfast's up, Sora's been cooking since she's not in her room with Nate"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist) - Page 39 Empty Re: Impossible Target(Reserved, Temptress_In_The_Mist)

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:19 am

Nick looks at her a moment and says, "Sora thought you could enjoy a few extra minutes to rest. She knew you were pretty tired. I will take the dishes down to her once you are done eating. You still look pretty tired." He kisses her cheek and strokes her cheek where he kissed it. He was not in a hurry for her to get up. He knew that she needed the rest more than anyone right now.

Nathan looks at her with a tired groan. "I have never been a morning person. You know that. Plus I was so worried about Rose that I didn't sleep very well. I was so worried that her mutation would continue again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 22, 2014 10:26 am

Keita smiled "Ok, ok I'll go eat breakfast, you coming to though" she smiled and kissed him gently before she went to eat her breakfast with him and let him take the plates down while she rested a little bit longer "Ok, ok I'll rest a bit" knowing that he real did want her to rest a bit more but brought him into bed with her and cuddled into him smiling.

Sora shook her head and kissed him "Nate go back to bed and get some rest ok? I'll wake you up if something happens ok?" she said to him and made sure he went to bed and slept for a little while at least until he had had enough sleep to function properly that day.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 10:49 am

After a while, Yuki and Mathew got up and made their way to breakfast. Matthew was not a big fan of public displays of affection but he made Yuki her plate. They ate together by themselves and then went to play outside for a little while. Nick spent time with Kat in bed so that she would stay in bed. He was happy that she was doing what she was told.

Nathan got up after a while and then made his way outside to get some fresh air. He watched as the kids play ball together. The kids could be more free here. And that made him happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 22, 2014 10:55 am

As the afternoon was beginning to come Keita eventually woke up again and kissed Nick before she got up, stretched her arms and wings and then headed downstairs to start getting lunch ready. She got Nick to help her since she did like to have him helping her out while she cooked. Sora noticed Nate and smiled "Finally awake?" she questioned "also you feeling better now?" moving his hair away and smiled happily "They love it here don't they, I knew this place would be a good idea" she grinned and leaned into him a little.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:08 am

Nick helps her cook in the kitchen and smiled some as she seems to be doing better. This place was nice for them the kids could all play in the big yard while the adults have fun making lunches or doing their own thing. Everyone seem to have their own space here. This meant that there would be less fighting with the children later on if they did not get adopted soon.

Nathan looks at Sora with a smile. He says, "I am awake now. Sorry that I could not stay awake. You know morning is not my strong time to be awake. The kids look so happy here and they are free to do as they please most of the time. This place was a wonderful idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu May 22, 2014 11:15 am

Keita smiled and once the lunches were done she went out to find the children to tell them they were ready. She then ate her lunch with Nick thinking "Want to go out of a bit, just us two?" she asked him softly "Just for a walk so we can learn a little about the area?" she asked.

Sora nodded and smiled "Yeah, it's been abandoned for so long, more than ten years so we should be safe here, it's mostly forgotten abut anyway if not completely forgotten" she grinned "so it's defiantly a safe place that's for sure" she hugged him gently and kissed him as well.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Nick looks at her a moment and says, "Sure we can do that." He made sure everything was put away before they went on their walk. It was a beautiful area that they chose to call their home. Wide open spaces and a well balance between nature and the buildings of the town. Clearly people here cared about nature. He knew he was going to like it here.

Nate looks at her with a smile as he breathed in the fresh air. He says, "Life is a mystery to me you know? For years all I have been a part is death. Death is easy and clear unavoidable. Life is the total of unpredictable events. People either make in this world or they don't. If they make it, they are happy. And if they don't, then they spend their whole life trying to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat May 24, 2014 1:52 am

Keita walked with him and finding a few strange paths she would take his hand and go and explore them with him, finding small areas of beauty such as a glistening crystal lake and a field of untouched flowers that seemed as if they had come out of a book. "Who knew such places could really exist, it's defiantly lovely here though and safe" she smiled at him.

Sora looked to him before thinking for a moment "Hmm is that so, but you are right about the death part" she said and decided to use his lap as a pillow after they'd sat down and looked up to him "But another thing is that to live it takes more courage" she said to him and kissed him gently.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:04 pm

Nick has always known that Kat had hey a weak spot for beautiful places the seemed to be on touched by the greedy needs of man. He says, "It is very beautiful here. There are many places like this still in the world if you know where to look." He was glad that he could find a way to make her smile. He knew that they all had a rough time in the city. He hoped that Texas would be their sanctuary from it all. And so far, he was right.

Nate kisses her back gently and watches the children play. They seemed to know that they had more freedom here than they ever did in the city. So they were just enjoying being kids. Letting their powers out every once in awhile seemed to help them too. He did not stop them from using their abilities. They were the only people around for miles out here. It was safe for them to just let loose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:56 pm

http://forbiddenforest.forumotion.com/
Join this site. Ravenna 3arc got tired of not being heard here and started his own site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:53 am

Keita kissed him gently on the lips and decided to sit there for a little while and enjoy the place while she could, knowing they had a little time before they'd have to go back so enjoyed it outside with him for a little longer. Once it did get time for them to head back she nudged him "Think we should go back son, I need to make everyone some dinner" she smiled "and I have something nice for tonight too, honey roasted gammon, to celebrate our move since we're all finished" she smiled happily looking to him.

Sora smiled up at him and nearly drifted off every now and then since she was quite comfortable and felt safe there with him "It's good for them to be kids as long as possible, they need to since none of us really did, well me and Keita didn't get much of a chance anyway" she said sleepily and curled up into him a little as she soon did drift of quite contently with him there.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 39 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 37, 38, 39