The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Paradise Gate Reboot Privte - Page 4 Empty Re: Paradise Gate Reboot Privte

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:39 pm

He sighed as she tried to convence him to train to get to higher levels, the issue wasnt that it was hard because to be honest it was very easy for him to level fast. The issue was that it was boring, these so called hard bosses that give alot of EXP but takes alot to kill them, he could kill in one shot.

He knew that the cap level was being increased, but at the same time he didnt really care. It was too easy now, and too boring. Hearing that she was such a low level he grinned and said,"I thought you where level 30ish, but dont worry I will rank you up very fast."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:27 pm

Ravenna looks at him seeing the look in his eyes. It was too easy now, and too boring for him. She says to him as she looks at the sky, "People are running around scared to death in here. This is not just a game anymore. It is our way of life until we get back home..." She tenses up as her ears are filled with the screams of other players. She runs off quickly to get to the other players. She sees a group of four people surrounded by ten people. She holds back her three arrows in her bow for 10 seconds. She releases the arrows and they quickly multiple by 10. The arrows hit the ten intruders. She watches as the players shatter like glass as they are sent to the Limbo world. She then goes back to Ryu as she was now level 15 and her bow was level 16.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Looking at how she reacted, he knew this wasnt a game anymore but in a way it kinda was. He had beaten the game mechanics, the only issue now was the other players. The ones that liked killing where the issue. He had the skills to take them all on but can only handle so many before he tires out but then again he would end up massacuring thousands and he didnt want to be that kinda guy.

He looked at her as she ran off and watched from a distance and said,"looks like there getting more and more bold to go deeper, looks like ill need a new spot soon."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:10 pm

Ravenna looks at him with a sigh. "It is a whole different ballgame when thousands to millions of people are given power they don't have in the real world. In normal game is ok to be the bad guy. In this game, there is no exit. You're stuck with the good and the bad. No break. Can you imagine the psychological stress the people are being put under through this game?" She knew that he would always see this as a game. And for the most part she didn't really mind. But when it comes to fighting to get out of here, she would take that seriously. She had to. Even if they were put on life support people would slowly die. She tenses up as her hands start to shake. She says softly to herself, "So even in here, I have to deal with the pain of muscle spasms..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:26 pm

He looks at her as she deals with the pain and says,"yes, which is why i pressed so hard to be where I am and thats why I only kill when i need to." He walks up to her and takes out a vial and puts it in her hands saying,"use that, it will null the pain." handing her a vial that is only released to level 50 players. He had many items, and alot of in game currency. So there was probably gonna be a surprise or two from him from time to time.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Ravenna took the vial like he told her to. She says to him calmly as she looks around analyzing the area, "Thank you. For now let's beat the first boss and move to the second floor. Maybe it won't be so busy and we can find a safe place to practice our skills. Then we can get some dinner together or I can make you dinner if you like." She was trying her best to motivate him but also do things he liked. He was a more relaxed person than she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:44 pm

He shrugged and said,"we can take the level 4 boss right away if you want," he smiled some as he loved bashing the first few bosses. That was how he leveled up very early in the game before when he first started, there wasnt any rules that said a new player couldnt bash a boss and keep doing it over and over, so he used to bash the first 5 bosses and do it all over again. He would rank up so fast that others thought he was cheating but he simply knew the game mechanics and knew how to beat them.

He smiled and said,"wanna do that?" He was starting to feel eager as the flame was starting to come back within him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:03 pm

Ravenna looks at him totally confused for what he was saying. She says to him, "I thought all players had to beat each boss on each floor in order to move on to the next one? You may be able to move from floor to floor without a problem. But I have never defeated a boss so all floors are locked to me and other new players until they beat each boss individually." (You are not a God player. Please stay realistic on that part)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:32 pm

(you misunderstood what i was meaning...) looking at her saying,"yes thats true, but what im suggesting is I do most the work for the bosses, and let you get the final kill and you rank up faster. Then we roll to the next one. Instead of taking days we can do it in hours, if your up to it." Looking at her as he thinks he says,"what im proposing has a name to it, its called chaining. Boss chaining, site chaining... simply put its kinda like tag team but on steroids. You rep me, I do most of the DPS then I fall back and let you do the remaining to kill it while I rep you, then we move to the next boss. ITs a very good way to rank up, and seeing how i dont need the rank its very good for you. I didnt exactly mean that we would skip a few bosses to get to the higher ones, i meant we would work our way up."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:43 pm

Ravenna nods her head slowly as she understands what he meant now. "So in other words, you will be doing most of the fighting until the boss is low enough health wise for me to finish off. Then I'd switch out with you and do the final hit. That sounds like a good idea. And would not need a very large group to do it. So we would be able to stick with the way you like it. Just the two of us." She was happy he was willing to explain things a little further for her to understand. She takes his hand gently and slowly begin to walk towards the boss's room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Smiling as he walked with her, he stopped right before he got to the boss room and said,"theres something you need to know before we go in." Still holding her hand he looked at her eyes saying,"I can get a little carried away in combat, I get over excited at times and my performance will heighten cause of it. But dont let that make you feel afraid." He takes a small amulet from under his armor and hands it to her and says,"this blood stone is what I use to keep fully sane, but I cant use that while in here. I need to deactivate the limiters." He lets go of her hand while still holding her hand with the other one and starts removing the performance limiters and says,"you should jump a few ranks at a time in here."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:04 pm

Ravenna looks at him a moment and says to him holding on to the stone, "Don't worry I won't get scared of you. Everyone gets a little over excited in a battle. It will be fine. I trust you and you trust me that is all that matters. All I care about is that we watch each others back while we are in there. Even though you beat the game before it became official, they could have thrown in their own twist."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:33 pm

He smiled and reached under the shoulder piece of his armor and said,"hearing that makes me feel better about not holding back," pulling a small string he releases a group of strands from his back side of the armor on his back and does the same on the other shoulder and doubles the strands being released and said,"Im ready to go when you are," smiling as he was gonna have fun for a change instead of holding back.

((-sorry its short, gotta get back in the groove-))
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:50 pm

(No problem. Like I said I am just eager to Rp.) Ravenna helps him the best she can and then prepares herself for what lies inside that room. She had heard what other players have called this monster. They called it the Death King because of none of the newer players were able to beat it so far. After all, it it was hard to beat monsters you did not know much about. She goes inside the room with him. And the moment they fully enter the room, the doors to enter or leave melt into a wall. So neither of them can escape without either dying or defeating the boss. For a moment it seems like no one is in the room but them. But then a giant creature that looks like a bloody version of the Grim Reaper suddenly dropped down from the ceiling a few feet away from them. But something wasn't right. The guidebook said that the first boss was supposed to be level 15. However when she looked at the status bar of the monster, it showed to be level 38. Looks like the game wasn't going to be the same like in the beta test.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:24 pm

Smiling as he saw the boss, he asked,"how many times has this been now? I forgotten how many times i killed you over and over..." Feeling so alive and happy, he stepped to the side saying,"Stay here, dont move at all or he will see you," letting the tip of the blade touch the ground he smiled as the threads from earlier seperated from him and fell to the floor. Stepping to the side once more the blade sparked and before you know it he was flash stepping all over the place, the only thing able to keep track of him with the human eye was the constant trail of sparks.

He stopped right infront of the grim reaper and he hit the blade at the end of the handle yelling,"DRAGON FANG!!!" Suddenly the blade split in half and formed two blades, grabbing each blade he lifted the blades. The sparkes from earlier dulled down and formed all over the blade empowering them as he began his relentless assassult onto the Grim Reaper.

Noticing that this Boss had way more HP than normal, he was gonna have fun with this thing.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:34 pm

The Grim Reaper looked at him screeching as he continued his relentless assault on him. But the health status of the monster was not going down as quickly as it might have in the beta test. The Grim Reaper monster batted him away like a fly with his scythe. After a few moments, the grim reaper's healthy began to steadily recover. Ravenna was not sure what to do. Every fiber in her being with telling her to run and help him. But she said she would not move until he told her to. But that did not make it any easier for her. The Grim Reaper let out a laugh that sounded like nails scratching against a chalkboard. It moved as quick as the blink of an eye behind Ryu. It hit him hard against the head with the back of the blade. It was kind of moving like a person would. "I will take your soul!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:55 pm

Ryu noticing that the boss had been changed, he now knew that not all of what had been learned before would be true now. In a rare act of desperation. Ryu drops the blade in his right hand and forms the cannon like before and starts blasting it directly into the grim reaper as it now seems to have a passive health regen that wasnt there before.

It was copying Ryu from what it seemed but it shouldnt be able to copy everything. The cannon was beginning to run low on energy as he continued to blast it at the Grim Reaper, a indicator bar began flashing red as a warning that it was running out of power. As Ryu fought, he began to wounder 'will I need it? can i beat it without it?'.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 pm

The Grim Reaper took the hits but he did not stop coming after him. It raised the scythe above its head and lashed down at Ryu scoring a direct hit knocking the health points of Ryu below half way. That also seem to activate a secondary skills that the monster had. She could not see the name of the skill but she knew that it slowed down the regenerative skills of whoever faced it. It was then that Ravenna started to panic a little bit. She knew that she would either have to step in or maybe risk letting him be killed. She decided to go against his order. She drew out her bow and aimed at the monster. It seems that the monster had the ability to adapt to its opponent. A nasty trick. She let loose 5 arrows at once. At first it seems not to have affected the monster when the arrows hit the monster in the head. It looked dumbfounded for a moment before looking in her direction. Its health points had dropped by 50 each time the arrow had hit. It was not much but it was enough to faze him. It threw the scythe at her like a spear. But she quickly moved out of the way. She says to Ryu, "Sorry but it looks like I'm in the fight with you. You can bitch at me later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:23 pm

after the blade hit Ryu, he groaned some in discomfort. Upon noticing the arrows Ryu yells,"NO!!!!" The Grim reaper was now able to see her, he had her stay still for a reason and now she risked everything. She was far below his level and such a hit could kill her while it wouldnt him, it would take another hit if not 2 to kill him like that. He saw the scythe being thrown and yelled,"MOVE YOUR ASS! THAT SCYTHE FOLLOWS!!" Ryu instinctively removed all barriers that was being used to hold him back, the rifle was now useless. The GM's seemed to have reduced the damage out put or atleast made the bosses tougher than the rifle could handle.

Instinctively Ryu used his special ability known as a Triage. Turning on the Triage increased his damage ouput by ten, increased his speed by ten and increased his tank by 1000% but it consumed fuel to do so. It required Deuterium and Ryu only had 20 minutes worth since the material was only found in water regions and he hadnt been to one in a long time.

Ryu looking at his lover and yelled,"I only have 20 minutes like this, then we die if we dont kill him." Switching his rifle cannon back to his hand, he used a trick to get his swords back in his hand and this time began the relentless assassult again, but this time he was faster, and hitting harder and if he got hit, he could take it assuming the timer wouldnt run out.

Each strike felt like he was slamming his swords into the creature. Each stab felt like pure power was being pushed through him, each slash draining him further and further. Ryu wouldnt be able to keep this up for 20 minutes. His body would be burned out by then, which happened to be an unfortunate side effect for those who used Triage and actually used there speed and damage bonuses for close range as it was intended for long range weaponry like bows and arrows but the DPS for that in Ryu's mind was far too low.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Ravenna kept moving the best she could as he tried to fight the Grim Reaper. The weapon he used she did not recognize. The Grim Reaper seemed to handle what he was dishing out though no matter what he used. But then Ravenna got an idea. The Grim Reaper could possibly be afraid of his own weapon. So if she was too do a front face attack and avoid getting caught in the crossfire, his own scythe would take him out for them.

Ravenna looked at Ryu sadly as she knew she would probably not see him for the next 3 hours but she didn't care. She pushed him down quickly before his body can wear down from the weapon he was using. So because of his concentration being knocked off because of her the weapon disabled itself. She says to him running up to the reaper, "I will see you back at the inn. Don't do anything stupid until I get back." She had the Reaper's weapon on her tail and the reaper himself in front of her preparing an attack. She smiled as she seemed to be faster for just a moment. And with a big boom and a lot of smoke, the Reaper's weapon penetrated through the Grim Reaper sending its life status bar down to zero. A huge congratulations alert popped up in front of Ryu. Showing that both of them got a large increase in experience points. And that Ravenna got the last hit bonus. Ravenna was found to be unconscious on the floor after all the smoke cleared from the room. Her life status bar in the red but was slowly recovering. The door to leave the room returned.

A small group of people slowly make their way inside the room curious to see if the boss had claimed more victims. They see the two other players who went inside earlier were still alive. The leader of the group FatalX, looks at the others a moment. He says, "No one has beat the boss before." He makes his way closer to Ryu. "Holy shit! This guy is level 132! But his health is very low due to the damage he took to his body." The girl of their group Kitten makes her way to Ravenna. "Boss this girl is in poor condition as well. She is level 33. We should take them both back to our place in town. We can help get them better." The small group work together to get the two of them back to their house they bought inside the safe zone. The group places them in separate beds and uses health crystals to get them back into better health but they knew that the two of them would still be very sore. All of them wait around in the room waiting for the two of them to wake up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4