The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 26 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm

(Um can you please add to your post please?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Feeling her wings around him Slith grinned. "Hmmmm well now that you are on top what are you going to do to me?" He pulled her down and kissed her passointly. 'I love you with all of my heart" He moved his hands down to her hips and her legs and her ass exploring her body as if it was for the first time. "Mmmm my sweet wife is as beautiful as always"

He then moved her hands to her breasts gently massaging then then brought them down to his mouth nd he getently suckled them and flicked his tounge over the nipples. He wante this time to be special for her.

((Sorry some how only half my post went through))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Aura looks at her lover as he played with her breasts. He was making her body go crazy inside. "Finally we are able to do this again without our babies watching." She kisses him deeply and smiles as she figured she would let him be in control for now. She says, "Slith I want you to be in control for a little while. You look like you are panning something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Looking up at his Wife he could see that her need nearly matched his own. He growled out as she told him to be in controle but he didnt want to hurt her, she must still be a bit tender from all that her body just went through. The babies and having been human for awhile. It all worried him greatly.

Pulling her down and kissing her passionetly on the lips he then shook her head. "No my love, you have been through a lot latly I want you to set the pace so I dont hurt you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:22 pm

Aura looks at him again and kisses him back softly. She kisses his body gently as she did not want to rush their love. She says to him as she kisses his bare chest, “We will take this slow.” She runs her fingers over his body. His cold skin against her warm skin brought the spark between them to the surface. Their needs were strong but they needed things to go slow. They could be intimate without intercourse if need be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 am

Shriving slightly under her touch he loved how gentle it was. He returned the gente touch and continued to kiss her gently not wanting to rush her. He brought his hand and sofly carassed her arms. Breaking the kiss he rested his forhead against her own.

"Sorry my hands are so cold" He licked his lips then moved his lips to her neck and gently bite her tender flesh. He whispered "I love you" He continued to take things slow and let her set the pace.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Aura whimpers softly in delight as he nipped at her flesh. She says softly, “It is okay and I love you too.” She strokes his body as they make love to each other. The sweet passion they both missed finally allowed to be expressed without children interrupting them. She moans his name loudly as they make love to one another. She was so happy to have him in her life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:02 pm

Growling deep in his throat as they continued to make love. Her sweet whimprs caused his manhood to stir and he felt an increasing need to continue the love making. she softly pushed her to the bed and softly climbed up on her continuing the kissing

"My sweet Angel, I know we cant mate I just want to love you"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:50 am

Aura kisses him softly and says, "My love I understand. Have ever stopped you from loving on me?" She craved him just as much as he did her. She strokes his member softly to ease his urges a bit. She looks in his eyes as she senses there is more to his need than he was showing. She leans up and kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:43 am

As Slith felt his lovers hands on his member he growled deep in his throat. He loved his lovers touch. As Aura kissed him he kissed her back and then softly touched her skin, all over, her beautiful orbs he softly explored her body.

He smiled "Nothing will get get me to stop loving you" He patted her ass. "You are incontrole my love what do you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum: