The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Bad Day. (Female M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

One Bad Day. (Female M) Empty One Bad Day. (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 pm

One Bad Day. (Female M) GambitDarious walks into a bar looking around. Everyone here knew him..He had taken alot of cash from most of them.Darious then walked over pulling up a chair and then pulling out his deck of cards. "Well then...Anyone up for a game or two?" He asks them with a grin. They all huffed and left the table. But one stayed. "I'm not here to play ya...I'm here to kill ya..." The man muttered. Darious's face went serious. "Alright then...Your more then willing to try" He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side. Darious then stood up and walked out side waiting until the other man followed. "You don't want to do this ." He says with a smirk as he clutched his quarter staff. The man smirked sure I do." He says with a grin as he charged at Darious. Darious was quick to move diving to the side and rolling to his feet before jumping up and slamming his staff into the ground a wave of Kinetic energy bursting out slamming the man into the side of the building. Darious smirked seeing the man knocked out cold..."Well time to move on to another town." He muttered as he walked away. Darious then after a few days walked into a small town going into the bar there as well. He made his way up to the counter ordering a small shot of Tequilla before walking over and sitting at a table pulling out his cards and shuffeling them. It was then when he heard a familer voice

((Looking for someone to play a woman that he either stole from or that he jsut owes money too))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

One Bad Day. (Female M) Empty Re: One Bad Day. (Female M)

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 9:58 pm

Darious was one of the last people she expected to walk into the bar. She walked over to his table carrying his shot of Tequilla. She wore a cream shirt with black bodice and dark brown pantaloons. She let out a small cough and she placed the shot in front of him. "Darious" she said in a warm tone. "Long time no pay" she said controlling the need to hit him.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 10:08 pm

He took the shot looking up at her when she had said his name.. He quickly downed the shot with a grin..."Hey there...didn't think I would see you here...." He says rubbing the back of his head...."Pay....Yeah...About that...I'm gonna need alittle more time...You know you can trust me.." He lied threw his teeth his eyes never leaving hers. "Might I say you look very good...." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 10:13 pm

She watched him down the shot with her big brown eyes. "I bet you didn't" she said with a slight accent. "More time?" she said "More time!" She laughed "Trust you?" she laughed harder. "That will be the day." she said. His eyes never left hers. "You may not" she said looking down at him. Ovaya shook her head. "You don't have the money do you?" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 10:18 pm

He looked over to her jsut ginning the whole time. "Well not really." He lied. He had more then enough money to pay her it jsut wasnt on him. "Since your hear you wouldn't mind paying for my drink would you....I really need to get a few games in...You know...To pay you off." He says resting back in the chair and looking up at her. "Just give me alittle longer...I promise you that I'll pay you." He lied once more. He plans to just walk right out of town like he did to her the last time....
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 10:33 pm

"This is the only one you'll get free" she said "You better'" she said pointing at him. "I'm keeping an eye on you." she said, she knew he was lying and had no intention in paying her back. She walked back to the bar and told a waitress to keep an eye on him and if he was going to leave she was to distract him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 10:39 pm

He smiles. " You know you can always count on me love." He says with a grin as he watched her walk away licking his lips slightly. He then made his way over to a table. "Lets play some cards...Put your bets on the table." He says with a grin as he shuffeled the cards alittle. After about 10 minutes he had about $500 in cash which he tucked into his pocket. He then stood up seeing that she was no where near before heading towards the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 10:43 pm

She rolled her eyes watching him play cards. She started mixing drinks and doing some tricks. Her friend watched him also and moved in when he stared to leave. "Anova drink sir?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 10:47 pm

He looked over at her and grinned slightly. He was always a sucker for the ladies. "Maybe jsut one more.." He says with a smile as he followed her back over to the bar putting some cash on the table. "I'll have a scotch." He says with a grin..."Mix it with some burban as well please." He says with a grin as he took a seat at the counter. Waiting for his drink.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Ovaya Knew he would fall for a women's charm. When her friend returned she took the money and pocketed it. She then made him a drink. Scotch, burban and a does of sleeping pills. He owed her more money than she had got. After he took off with her horse and money.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 11:01 pm

He smiles downing the drink looking over to the woman..."You know your a pretty good looking woman as well..." He says with a grin as he stood up. "Good talk." He says with a grin as he stood up and then started to walk before stopping when his vision blurred. "Damn it..." He growled as he started to sway side to side..."I know I'm not a light weight..." He growled as he leaned on one of the chairs he unknowingly charged it with his energy making the chair have a purple glowing aura...And Ovaya knew that that was somthing not to mess with...Or be around. As Darious fell unconcious the chair exploded splinttering every where about 70 stuck in Darious's body.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 11:07 pm

She knew Darious had figured out the drink was spiked. He lent on a chair and she watched from the bar. Her friend returned "He doesn't look so good" she said turning to Ovaya. Ovaya watched as the chair gave off a purple aura... that wasn't a good thing. As Darious fell the chair exploded sending shards flying everywhere. Her eyes widened with shock as lots flew into Darious's body. She moved to his side fast and moved him into a back storage room.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 11:11 pm

Darious was bleading pretty good threw his cloths. The pill really knocked him out good...And that was prolly a damned good thing. Even know he was out his was wimpering in pain. After a few hours his eyes opened...."Ohhhh what happened..." He muttered not remebering anything. up until getting druged that is. His hand moved to his forhead holding his temples he had the worse possible hangover. "Why the hell does my whole body hurt?" He questioned to anyone in the room that would hear him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 11:15 pm

The two maids ripped cloth and gathered alcohol to clean his wounds and pull the shards from his skin. A few hours later when they had bandaged most of him up and cleaned him his eyes opened. "You blew up a chair and broke a table" Ovaya said sitting not far from him. "And you still owe me money" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun May 24, 2009 11:21 pm

He sat up quickly which was a bad idea. He let out a wince and laied back down looking over to her. "Blew up a chair...." He muttered..."Damn it...I you would have just let me go this wouldn't have happened...I was jsut heading for the inn for crying out loud.." He lied as he looked up to the ceiling. "You'll get your money in due time woman..." He was obviously not too happy about having to be taken care of...He never was..."Infact I'll go play a few games now..." He muttered as he rolled off the bed with a wince blood bleeding threw the bandages as he moved. He gritted his teeth together grabbing his shirt. "Damn how much did I bleed...It can't be that bad.." He muttered as he tossed his shirt to the ground. "I'll be back." He says blood now runnng from the bandages as he turned and limped towards the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 24, 2009 11:57 pm

"Like hell you were" she said not bothering to move an help him. "I don't care about the money. I'll get it else where" she said getting up. "I wouldn't move if I was you" she said as she saw the blood seeping from his bandages. "Stupid men. Like hell you'll be back" she said rolling her eyes and making her way back to the bar.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 12:07 am

He looked back at her. "Ohhh so what." He stopped. "You know exactly how I am...I'll never change." He says as he then blinked..."Don't care about the money...I'm sure thats a lie..." He says with a chuckle..."You know I'm the best theif and card dealer around..." He says as he looked down at his bandages seeing the blood.."Who cares...No one ever does..." He growled as he picked up his coat putting it on. He then walked down the stairs wincing with every step. He then walked over to the table sitting down shuffeling the cards wincing as people came up he then started to play once more. After 30 minutes he wasn't looking too hot his was much paler in the face. He stopped putting the money back into his pocket. DAriosu then made his way over to the bar..."I'll have a drink....How much was it that I....I owed you again?" He asks her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 25, 2009 12:17 am

"Men never do" she spat. she walked back to the bar and he followed. "I don't care about the money" she said. She watched as he played more cards and started to lose his colour. He headed to the bar and ordered a drink. "It doesn't matter" she said not looking him in the eyes. "What do you want to drink?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 12:22 am

He growled slightly. "Yes you do...If you didn't care about the money you wouldn't have gone threw all that trouble in making sure I didn't leave." He says, "Straight wiskey..." He muttered as he looked over to her..."How much was it I owed you...If you want me gon you will tell me...Other wise...I'm staying." He growled as he reacehed over the conter jsut grabbing a bottle and took a few swigs. His body was now numb from all the pain...His face the fell forwards hitting his forarms as he passed out from the blood loss.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 25, 2009 12:26 am

She poured him a glass and slid it across the bar. "So now he says he'll stay" she said laughing slightly. He took the bottle and took a few swigs. "Now none of that or I will kick you out myself" she said she heard a thud and looked up to see him passed out. The maid and herself fetched a physician and moved him back into the storeroom.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 12:30 am

After a few days Darious woke once more rubbing his head once again. Most of his bad wounds were now jsut minor ones and the minor wounds were gone. He sat up looking around the room. "Tell me how much I owe you....So I can pay you and then leave." He muttered popping his heck and then every thing else that he could..."How long have I been out?" He asks her curiously as he cocked his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 25, 2009 12:34 am

She ignored his first question. "You've been out for a dew days now. My boss lost it when he found you in here but heck he'll live." she said cleaning some glasses.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 12:37 am

He looked over to her realizing that she ignored hsi question.."Just tell me...And I'll pay you...Then I will dissappear for ever...How does that sound..I'm tellin you the truth this time woman.....After all that has happed...I would be glade to just leave...But I'm going to pay you first...Deal?" He asks her with a grin. "If she backed out of this one he would sucker her into telling him...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 25, 2009 1:05 am

"Ever heard the story of the boy whom cried wolf?" she asked. She still didn't look at him but kept herself busy with the glasses."No deal. Just leave" she said putting glasses away and cleaning the bar.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon May 25, 2009 6:48 am

He looked at her and grinned slightly. "Yes I'v heard of it.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side. "Ohhh I get it...You don't want me to leave....Don't tell me you still have that little crush for me..." He says with a grin as he looked at her. "Thats it isn't it..." He called out infront of god and everyone that was in the bar.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next