The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few little comments

3 posters

Go down

A few little comments Empty A few little comments

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:40 pm

ya i bet im already getting annoying...i tend to do that...but i just want to say i few things and please feel free to tell me im wrong or correct my thinking...

1. ok so ya ive already been bugged about my format for my characters...-_- i dont see anything wrong with it i did only add stuff on to the original...i made sure that i had all the required information when i posted it...if u can tell me exactly what i did wrong with it that would be great...

2. regarding one of the rules that a fear i may have already broken...

The act of creating or playing overpowered, untouchable, unbeatable, invincible, or otherwise 'immortal' characters on Uimates is forbidden.

ya...i aready have two immortal characters...-_- i thought i knew what it would mean by godmodding as in not getting hit and stuff...cause i have a big problem with god modders myself. I can always change my characters i don't mind to much...but ya just hear me out first...my example iiis...Hidan from Naruto who is immortal and i dont know if anyone on this site watchs naruto but o well...ya he can get hit...it is possible to beat him, to make him unable to fight...just not 'dead' and another rule anyway is that you cannot kill a persons charrie without permission, so it would be ok to have an immortal character as long as they can get hit, beat or any of the above...if i want my character to die i can easily have them give up there immortality...frankly i find immortal characters funny cause they can have there head chopped off and can still talk ^_^ who wouldn't want a talking head to keep on there mantle...and u can beat the crap out of them...they'll be in serious pain they just won't die...

So ya im probably THE most annoying brat you will ever meet so if you can put up with me bravo *clap clap* ya im younger then my profile says so im just an annoying little kid...^_^ ok ya im srry for bugging you guys so much this is just concerning me...so ya il shut up now...just dont hurt me...i luv rping and this place IS going to flourish just like the old one i can feel it and i want to get back into RPing and ive gotten better especially with all the stories ive been writing and ya...ill shut up now cause im the most annoying person on the face of the Earth^_^silent
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A few little comments Empty Re: A few little comments

Post by The Infamous Frostbyte Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:35 pm

From what you've described, your character ('Hidan') shouldn't be a problem. When we say 'immortal', we are not referring to the literal definition of the word. If your character is indeed capable of being hit, knocked out, or otherwise defeated in some fashion, then it's perfectly acceptable.

As for your profile, I will go check it out and get back to you.
The Infamous Frostbyte
The Infamous Frostbyte
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4026
Registration date : 2008-12-15

http://wiki.teamfortress.com

Back to top Go down

A few little comments Empty Re: A few little comments

Post by LadyTL Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:50 pm

we never said it was okay to add stuff to our form

we have a standard form for a reason
LadyTL