The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 20 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:17 am

Lizabeth gasped. "Kill Chino!?" Her hand flew to her mouth "But why"She then rushe wth Takeda to the other bedroom once she saw the fighters leap through the window she let out a silent scream. She saw her sweet sister and grabbe her once she was out of the room and picked her up and held her tight. Then turned to Takeda "Frist of al what is wrong wth you, second of all whats wth your brother and those men?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 20 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

Takeda glares up at her. "Fist of all there is nothing wrong with me. Second of all Chino's business is his own. He will be fine. Plus it is proalby just another test from the General I got tested like that too all of the time. The people are mercenaries. They will die because chino is truly a great fighter. His skill is excellent and nobody but me and my father can defeat him in battle. Those sloppy assassin's out there are nothing compared to my brother. So mind what you say before you snap at anyone." At that very second Takeda points at the door. Chino walks in the room his clothes cut but not a scratch on him. Takeda smiles at him and says, "You are getting sloppy." Chino flicks him off and then opens up his arms for Marla. He saw her running his way. Takeda makes his way to his bed as Marla gave chino an huge hug.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:03 am

Lizabeth opened her mouth to tell him that she had meant that he was walking odly but he had snapped at her so harshly that it felt as if someone had slapped her in the face. She felt the tears stinging her eyes yet again but she refused to let them fall she hugged Marla closely but as soon as the door opened. And Chino appered unharmed Marla quickly left her arms in favour of Chino again Lizabeth felt rejected and hurt, she knew it was good for her sister not to be dependant on her anymore but Lizabeth felt as if she was unneeded.

As Marla left in one room and Takeda left in the other Lizabeth sighed and walked the hallways, she made it too a huge open room she guessed it was were meals were served since there was a long table, but near the fire there was two big comfortable chairs so she sat down in one and stared into the fire.

Takeda didn’t understand her and Martha didn’t need her, what was she doing here, soon she was going to be a wife to a man that seemed angry at her most of the time and queen to people that she had not really even met yet, she felt so inadiqute and confused right now, she wanted to met the people but it seemed like there would be no time before they got married
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 am

The king looks out form his chair and says, "Hello daughter you seem a little upset. Is something the matter child." He says as he leans foward from out of the other chair next to her. He smiles and reaches over and pats her shoulder. "You can tell me my dear I understand that coming from somewhere else our traditions may seem a little diffrent so tell me what upsets you and I can do my best to help you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:31 am

Hearing the Kings voice Lizabeth nearly fell out of the chair. She brought hand to her chest trying to catch her breath. "You scared me" But then she sat back in the chair and brought her knees to her chest and sighed. She didnt want to bother the King, but Takeda didnt seem to understan her and Marla never needed her anymore so she really felt as if she had no other choice.

Still staring into the fire hugging her knees she spoke softly "My dear King, I love it here I really do, and am very grateful for your son for saving me an my sister, and of course to you and the queen for welcoming into your home." She paused "I just dont feel like I belong" she still wouldnt look at him in fear that she would end up cryng "Like tonight for example I made the mistake of asking Takeda that if anything happened to us or me that he would promise to keep Marla safe" She shook her head, "I guess he took that as if I dont trust him, I do trust him, he did save me I just have been taking care of Marla for so long, and I feel as if I still have too"

She sighed before continuing, "Then I couldnt sleep so I looked out the window and I noticing some people sneaking in, so I went to awken Takeda but something was wrong he was walkingstrange, so I asked him what was wrong, and he nearly bit my head off, and stromed back to his room" This time she did look at him. "I still havent met any of the town people, and I fear they wont accept me, for I still dont understand many of your customs" She bit her bottom lip attempting to stop the tears that were now stinging her eyes. "I guess it sounds stupid, but....thanks for listening"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:33 pm

The king looks up and smiles. "I have four things to say to you my child." He extends her arm and pulls her over and sits her on his knee. "First of all you don't call me king, majesty, lord or anything else like that. You are now a member of my family. You are my daughter." He strokes her hair. "Second Takeda is an honor able youn man. When you asked him to say it agian I am guessing he snapped didn't he? Don't worry about that anybody else would have to fight him on the spot but you he left alone and trained until he passed out it is an triat of his i dislike with every fiber in my being. But to try and stop him would upset him more then help him." He smiles and says, "Tomorrow he will proably be back all over you. Third Khino was perfectly safe and so was your sister. I am sure Takeda over reacted to that and he will aplogize for that tomorrow." He smiles and says, "And last of all Marla will always need you but for now she is infactueated with Chino eventually she will be back with you and on your side." He kisses her forehead and says, "Go on to bed you will be fine." He used his hand to driect her to the door. As she got up and he turns and grabs her arm and says, "By the way Takeda's mother passed away about four years ago.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:40 pm

When the King pulled her on to his lap. She smiled she liked being comforted like this. She nodded as the king spoke. She would try to remember that but it was hard, for even if he was family now, he would still be the King, but she would try her best. She followed his words closely as he explained his son's ways, it was going to be tough to live with him for awhile until Lizabeth understood more and could remember. She knew that she would have to explain to Takeda that she had not the best memory, to many blows to the head.

As he spoke of her sister Lizabeth sighed. "Your right, I know you are, I just feel unless right now" She sighed "I know I am not, I just..." She trailed off as a big yawn escaped her mouth. "Alright I will go to bed, Thank you for speaking to me, I really did enjoy it" As he guided her to the door and made his comment she stopped short and turned around she was pale. "I am so sorry, I thought I met her on the frist day" She brought a hand to her head and shook her head and went to her room and laid down on the bed fully clothed and fell asleep on top of the covers.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:15 pm

The king smiles and says, "It is okay my daughter you had an misunderstanding." He pats her shoulder and says, "If you ever need to talk look to me as an father and a advisor and nothing else." He smiles and kisses her forehead and watches as she walks off to her room.

Takeda was awaken the next moring by his fathe who says, "We should talk." He strokes his son's head and they talk all moring about nothing to everything. They laughed the played and were serious all at once. The king had said a rather fun joke when they both burst out laughing as they heard the door open the tried to stop laughing but couldn't help it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Lizabeth woke after only a few hours of sleep. She groaned her beddng was soaking wet, she couldnt see straight, her head was poundng and she was have problems breathing she was feverish and she knew it she attempted to sit up but simply fell off the bed wth a thud, she again slowly stood and attempted to walk to the door she needed medical help, but when she attempted to call out no noise came out. She turned and landed on the bed and started to weep softly the pain was nearly unbearable. She whimpered softly but then was sent into a state of unconcious.

In the morning a servant opened the door and screamed and immetially when to Takeda's door, throwing it open in her distress she gasped for air "The Lady Lizabeth lay ill, not moving barely breathing come quickly"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 pm

Takeda leaped off the bed with his father only an step behind him. They rushed out the door. Takeda closing and locking Marla and Chino in there room. He felt as if they shouldn't see Lizabeth in this condition. He runs into her room and scoops up Lizabeth. He looks at the maid. "Where is the nearst doctor." The nurse points to an building out the window and across the yard and a couple of blocks down. Takeda leaps out the window with Lizabeth in his arms as he takes off towards the doctors home to get his assistance.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:53 am

Lizabeth was delirous now, she didn’t know where she was and did not even aknowledge Takeda as he lifted her up she was limp as a rag doll, but was sweating buckets. She was mumbling something but no one would be able to tell what she was saying.

The doctor had seen him coming and rushed to him and Lizabeth he shook his head looked up at him and ushered them into the room taking Lizabeth he laid her on a table. “She is running a fever, high at that” He shook his head. “This is one of two things,” he paused. “If she has a rash its scarlet fever, no rash and it’s the sweating diesase.” He paused “Both are dangerous” He looked up at him. “You shouldn’t blame yourself, neither can be stopped, her immune system is likely to be weakened from a poor diet before she came here” He looked over Lizabeth “If I can say though, she is very beautiful” He paused again “Her fever needs to be brought down” He handed him a small vial of liquid “If she develpes a rash in the next 24 hours give her this”

He paused again. “Take her home and check her over, the rash is likely to start on palms of hands and feet, and backs, then will spread an fast, scarlet fever is highly contaigious, but nearly all of us in this region is immune to it, so your household does not need to worry, but her sister that came with her should be watched.” With that he handed Lizabeth to Takeda “By the way when are you going to introduce her to the city, the people are anxious to see who stole their Prince’s heart”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:49 am

Takeda picks up Lizaabeth. He looks her over and takes the medicine with from the doctor. He holds Lizabeth as if she was an new born in his arms. He looks at the doctor and says, "What do I do if its the other diesase." He looks at the doctor with an serious but worried look.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am

The doctor looked at him and shook his head. "Pray" He paused "The sweeting sickness is deadly swift" He paused. "In England it sweeps through every spring and summer killing hundreds." He shook his head "It seems her immune system is a bit weaker then ours, it may always be so, but take her home and make her comfortable, a cold compress to bring down the fever" Lizabeth sighed softly in her unconsious state. The doctor looked up at him again "If it pleases you I will come an check on her in the evening we will know then"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Takeda looks at the moaning young girl in his arms. He then looks up at the doctor. He smiles and says, "Thank you very much doc." He smiles and then says, "I will take care of here and when she feels better I will show her to our people." He smiles and starts for the doctor as the doctor opened the door for him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:18 am

Lizabeth was doing no better, the fever was raging in her body, causing her to slip in and out of concious she was barely aware of Takeda holding her. The doctor looked at Takeda worridly "Please take her home and check her over throughly, look at her back closely" Lizabeth suddenly begain shivering as the fever climbed . "And bring down that fever"

((You can choose if Takeda sees a rash, but the sweating sickness was a real thing in King Henery the 8th time you can look it up))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 am

Takeda smiled and zoomed out the door and back to the castle as he jumped through the window of his room. He dismissed every one from his room except his father and one nurse. He orders the nurse to look over Lizabeth's body for the rash. Takeda explains the condition of Lizabeth to his father as the nurse comes back and says, "Your highness there is an rash on the back of her left shoulder. Takeda smiles and walks over and gives her the medicine.

((I don't need to look it up I took AP European History last year.))
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Lizabeth was not aware of anything real in her feverish dreamsshe was being chased down. Beng laid on the bed and looked over she thrashed from side to side thinking that something was attacking her trying to kill her.

Once Takeda entered the room she was not aware of him she took the medicene and curled into a tight ball and shook as the fever continued to climb her eyes flew open and she sat up in bed screaming "Save me Takeda they are going to kill me" Her breathing was rapid and she was sweating heavily. clearly unware still of where she was.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Takeda had just reentered the room with an bowl of cool water to help bring down the fever. He heard her scream and ran to her with out spilling a drop of water. His hand lightly pressing down on the center of her chest laying her on the bed softly. He wets a rag and says, "It was just a night mare lay down." He softly places the wet rag on her head. He wet the rag every time it started to dry.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:11 pm

For some reason even in her fevered state Takeda pressing down and talkng to her calmed her she gasped as the cool cloth touched her forhead she imeditally turned into Takedas touch and gasped out his name. The slowly fell back asleep.

((I really screwed I meant to have her run out and stay he night in the garden then get sick....sorry))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 am

Takeda laid her down he heard her gasp her name and says, "I will take care of you." He calls for his brother. He explains the problem to him and tells his little brother not to let Marla spend the night in the garden. He ruffles his brother and then adds one more thing. He tells his little brother to keep Marla away from him and Lizabeth. He smiles and sends he brother off and then rewets the cloth and puts it back on her forehead.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:00 pm

If he was watching Takeda would have seen the was spreading before his eyes. Her tongue was coated in a white flim and her glands were swollen she was shivering due to the chills and she whimpered softly shifted in the bed it was clear she was in pain. The nurse came up "I have just been informed she spent the night in the garden and snuck in at first light, she fell asleep in wet clothes and I think that had something to do with it, the medicne is going to take a couple days to work, but as long as the fever stays controled she should pull through.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:20 am

Takeda looked down at her. He hated seeing her in pain. He constantly wiped he down with the cool cloth. Then he would send a nurse to go get more cold water. As the rash spread he caught a glimpse of it. He looks over the rash and then he calls to the head nurse. "Go get the doctor and tell him the rash is growing." He places more cold water on her head as his father comes into the room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 am

The doctor rushed in and to Lizabeth's side then placed a hand on Takeda's shoulder. "This will last a few days, then the fever will break but the rash will last for days after the fever she is one sick girl, to much excitment and change happened to fast for her" He paused "Or there is one other reason she could be this sick" He paused "I hasten to speak of it, but something may have attacked her and this is how its manavesting" The doctor again looked at Takeda "You are dong good, just dont wear yourself out you will be no good to her if you beat yourself up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 am

Takeda shows a tiny smile and then turns to continue tending to Lizabeth. "Doc do you think it was the change that did this to her." He wets the cloth again and then puts it back on her head. "She has no enemies so I know that nobody attacked her." He gabs her hand in one hand and says, "Doc how could I not beat my self up either way you look at it I did it to her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 pm

The doctor shook his head "Nay I do not think you did this" He paused "Many patients are sick for days or weeks before they show signs, it is likely she came in contact with it before you found her, but the night in the garden weakened her immune system and then the deasie took over, she is a stubbrone one I bet" He paused "I mean no insult, just saying that if she is a stubbrone one she lkely was sick and just didnt tell anyone" He looked down at her. "You have found a good woman Takeda, she is strong and stubbrone if I may say so she reminds me of someone else" The doctor chuckled then continued "I will be staying in your house until she is well, your father has requested do oyu agree?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 41  Next