The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 39 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:20 pm

Relaxing Lizabeth smiled and took his hand and kissed it back then her stomach growled as the food was brought to the table she took a bite of the same thing that he did with a grin "Oh this is soo good"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 39 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I am glad you like it love." He pours himself some tea and adds some sugar too it. He then looks at Lizabeth. "Would you like some tea my love." He lifts the kettle to pour her some tea. He smiles and says, "The cups are small but you can drink as much tea as you wish." He smiles as he awaits her answer.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:02 am

Lizabeth watched him carefully then nodded. "Some tea sounds lovley" She followed him and added some sugar then took a sip and winced as she burnt her tongue then blushed embrassaed about what she just did.

"tit a tit hot till" she said (its a bit hot still) it was a bit muffled because of her burnt tounge.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 am

Takeda burst out into a roar of laughter. He smiles and leans foward and kisses her lips softly. "I hope that fixed your burned tounge." He smiles as he hands her another bite sized appitizer. "Eat this it will take some of the burn of your tounge." He smiles as he eats one himself and takes another sip of his tea.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:35 am

Lizabeth pouted when he laughed at her. It had hurt and here he was LAUGHING at her. But her pout went away when he kissed her. She blushed slightly at the public display of affection, even though she liked it. And nodded.

"Yes Love that helped" She then took another appy and ate it with a smile. "This is prefect" She rested his hand on his leg and ate with the other hand
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:48 pm

Takeda watched her hand and smiles as he threw his arm over her shoulder. He continues to eat as he held her in his arm. He smiles as he kisses her cheek and they eat. He looks over his shoulder as he saw the entree's coming.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:11 pm

When he put his arm around her she sighed happily. "This is prefect" She said and continued to eat. Everything was prefect it seemed, sure they hadnt had much time together alone, there had been too many battles, but he was safe now.

When he looked over his sholder she looked with him. But since she wasnt sure what it ment kissed him on the cheek and went back to eating.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:06 pm

TheY places the main course on the table. He smiles as she kissed his cheek. He then smiles as he kisses her forehead and picks up some chopsticks and beginsto eat. He looks at Lizabeth and smiles he puts his sticks down and picks up a fork and gives it to her. He then smiles wider and begins to eat again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:51 pm

Lizabeth's eyes went as big as saucers as the food was laid before them. She looked at the chopsticks with a confused look she looked to Takeda and tried to copy but failed but was grateful for the fork and then started to eat.

"Hmmmm this is marvolous"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Takeda smiles and kisses her forehead as he the enjoy their meal togehter. He smirks at her comment and then looks up as his bestfreind and Lizabeth's head body guard came into the resturant. He looks at Takeda and says, "Sir we have a minor problem." Takeda extends his hand for him to sit down with them. He then wraps his arm around Lizabeth pulling her closer to him and rubbing her arm and the grabbing her waist. As he continued to eat. He didn't even flinch at the news of a problem.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 pm

While she ate she felt more at ease, the people seemed used to Takeda out and about that that made it all the better. She nearly stood when the head guard came but was unable to due to the table being there.

When he mentioned a problem she grew nervous again but one look at Takeda showed her that he wasnt concered she looked at him "Husband, shouldnt we hear the problem?" She paused "Or you if you need me to leave?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Takeda looked at her and says, "Why would I ask you too leave." He kisses her and says, "No my love." He smiles and says, "Eat first my friend and we will discuss the problem later." He smilesas he continues to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Blushing slightly Lizabeth shrugged "Even as your wife and Queen, I know that there are going to be times where you are going to have to discuss men issues." She leaned over and kissed his cheek then sighed contently and continued eating until she was full then she drank her cooled teat and looked over at her guard.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Takeda smiled and says, "Our business is the country's business my princess." He kisses her hand and says, "We are not queen and king yet. My father is still alive and kicking." He smiles and truns to the guard. "Who was eating some food also. He then smiles and says, "Sorry Takeda I was a bit hungry." He smiles as he says, "You have been challenged in the world tournment." Takeda smiles and says, "By who?" The guard laughs and says, "China, Mongolia, and the British Champions." Takeda smiles and says, "I have no idea if I will accept but tell them I said its a very tempting offer." The guard smiles and says, "Will do sir." He then turns and leaves.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Lizabeth blushed slightly. She had not thought of his father. She nodded "Of course my love" She said and ate . She grinned at her guard who was eating too/. She loved that the people seemed so calm around Takeda and her that they were themselves.

When the news was broken Lizabeth gasped and then looked up at Takeda "What does that mean my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:04 am

Takeda looks at Lizabeth and says, "Love you are from Ireland you should know what a tournment is." He smiles and eats some food as he watches his gaurd leave he then looks over to the owner and says, "If we could have some more tea I would appreciate it." He smiles as the owner smiles and nodds his head yes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:24 am

Lizabeth looked at Takeda "I know what one is Takeda, but there are different types, for gold, pride, to the death" She sighed "Also what does it entail? Ridding, sword fighting, jousting" She kissed his cheek softly. "and many countries are different too my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Takeda looks at her and says, "Its a tournament that the is held when one country thinks they have the best fighter or when they thing that one country has a fighter to great. These tournments are normally used to wear down the great fighter and then attack his country to put their country back in its place." He looks around and then smiles as he kisses her forhead and continues to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:16 am

Listing to Takeda she nodded. "Thats what I thought" She chewed her bottom lip but then took another couple of bites. "So do I come?" She sighed. "I mean to watch, I am used to different ones, like races and such" She shook her head. "So its manily another excuse for a war?"

She touched his cheek softly "Or am I just misunderstanding"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:19 am

Takeda smirks and says, "You understand it just fine their will be several battles pending on the out come of this tournment." He smiles and says, "The only problem is nobody ever really keeps thier word if another countries champion is fataly injured or hurt to the point they can't fight. They will be betrayed by the same country the trusted." He smiles and continues to eat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:39 am

Wrinkiling her brow on why these countries would want another war. No one ever really won, just some people lost less. She continued to eat then drank her tea she sighed and looked up at him. "If I didnt know better my love I would say you are trying to faten me up for something" She chuckled and kissed his cheek softly and rested her hand on his tigh.

"Well my love if this tournament goes on am I to come or stay home"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 am

Takeda looks at her and says, "Yes you are coming you just won't get the free roam that you get here. You will have to spend most of the time with your new friends slash body guards." He smirks and then says, "Trust me my love I am not trying to faten you up. I just want to make sure you have enough energy for when we start training tomorrow I hope you haven't forgotten about that yet love." He smiles and finishes off his plate.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 am

Sighing in relife when he said that she would be coming with them. She didnt mind the thought of her body guards being with her, she had come to admire them and they seemed to like her, and more then just their princess. She then ate a few more bites but began chocking when he made his statment.

"Training?" Until them she had forgotten she shook her head "Aye I did forget, untill now, what sort of training am I doing tommrow, I know you cant tell me about the test but are you allowed to tell me about the training?"

She took a sip of the tea to calm her nevers and bit her lower lip before taking another bit. If he said that she would need her energy she would eat up and hopefully not fail.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Your arrow training and your sparing with me. Thats all the training your doing their is no more training or test after that love." He kisses her forehead as he finishes his food. He smiles as he thinks of his beautiful wife in his arms.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

She wrinkled her brow "I thought there was some strange test that you had to take that only I,as your wife, could finish" She shook her head "but I am happy if there isnt" She kissed him softly then sighed contently. "Well I hope you dont go too hard on me or I might not be able to do anything for you at night"

She winked. She too had finished and kissed him again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next