The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lone Wolf

2 posters

Go down

The Lone Wolf Empty The Lone Wolf

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm

Silver Fang was cutting through crowd in the club. His black hood high over his head. His silver eyes cutting the throught the darkness of the club like an knife through butter. His nails looked like they had been painted silver and glowed through the darknes of the club. His teeth shinning as if he had an silver grill in his mouth but with sharp fangs. He was looking for someone. But in his mind it was more of a something.
He was exiled by his kind and still hunted by others. He was said to be a traitor he protected the enemy and then they escaped and left him to die. His so called fellow lycans that once saw him as an secret weapon because of the way he was created.
He is the son of an lengdary lycan that bit his pregnant mother after being shot by a bullet containg liquid silver. His father for sure he would die so he bit his mother making the out come and the disaster that is his life. He was a weapon to his people and ender of the vampire race and every other inferior race. But after he failed to kill someone he was branded a traitro to his people and now everyone wanted him dead.
He had finally reached the bar in the club where he waited for the bartender to get to him. His hands balled into fist and his fingerless gloves. He released the grip after the bartended addressed him and says, "I am looking for a woman. From what I hear she is often hear so do you think you could point out your regulars to me." Then a bunch of gang members grabed him and threw him onto the floor. He leaped up he was now doing the one thing he didn't want to do drawing attention.
He got up and then let out an death curling howl. He balled up his fist as his eyes turned wolf like. Then he thrashed everybody in club that attacked him. Then he saw a movement that he had recognized and he made a dash after it and followed it to the rooftop. Where he corned her and let out a roar. His hood still on and the his black jeans sagged a little on his hips with chains hangging from his belt to ho his pockets. He growled at the woman and says, "Turn around!" He waited for the shadowing figure of a woman to trun around. He growled it out one more time. "Turn around!"
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf Empty Re: The Lone Wolf

Post by nuwisha Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:38 pm

*take will post later
nuwisha
nuwisha

Male Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Kat did slowly turn around a little irritated over how pushy he was. Nobody now a day had any patience, however she didn't have any self just an hour ago did she start a gang war that ended just hilarious when one side found out that she replaced all the bullets with blanks. Just hilarious!
"You know you could open with a joke." She said when facing him, she moved her short raven black hair from her face showing a smile. Even if her clothing were very baggy could one she just by the way she moved that she had attractive body that was hidden under all that fabric. “You know something like; what do you call a lost wolf? A Where-wolf!” She continued with a laugh. “Now out with what you what cousin I don’t have all day or night for that matter.”

((not so long but who cares, and sorry for long delay was at my families summer place and we barley have electricity there,))
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 pm

Silver Fang looked at her and says, "You should at least think me I did risk my damn life for yours." His voice low and at a growl. "Plus where the hell have you been I have been looking for you longer than I wished too." He balled his fist. "Do you have any idea what you have put me through. I had to kill several of our kind just to protect you and ontop of that I had to kill almost half the clan just to escape." His silver claws shined in the night. His silver fangs showed from under the shadow of the hood he was wearing.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:05 pm

"Oh come on were's the fun if one don't get your hands dirty" Kat put a hand on her hip and learnd her head a little to the right.
"And don't you remeber there not my kind nor my clan so i don't really care if you have to kill a entire city of them." This was true, it had been many year since she did go in to self impost excile and she nerver realy like werewolves that much, arogant dog thats what they was.
"You know cous I been teching people who need to learn. But you still haven't told me what you want me." Her other hand moved to a pair of feathers which where hanging form her hair.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:01 pm

Silver Fang growled at her. "I risked my life to save yours I killed my friends for your life the least I could do is make sure that you don't throw your life away doing stupid shit." He was furious with her and the way she was acting. "So you don't leave my sight for some while. His fingers balling up."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 pm

Kat lowered her head in submission and her smile vaniched. "Im sorry. You know that I don't mean no harm its just my nature and I will stay with you for the time being" She looked up at him again with her normal smile back. "And I not stupid just becase I like to put my life on a line, I just do it for the thrill of it."
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:12 pm

Silver Fang looked at her and says, "Stupid come on lets go. Their is now a bounty on both of our heads." He walked over to the edge and jumped off the roof. Then looked up and waited for his cousin to join him. He started walking off too the next alley.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:23 pm

She jumped of the edge gracefully and landed on all four just as graceful, there after she quickly walked after Fang. Some time passed on and the sun had started to rise behind the lower buildings and as it rose the night and the creatures that was of it was chased away. As they walked Kat stopped and looked over at a small park. "Hey I think I recognize this place." She did slowly move a little closer to the park. "Yeah I remember this is where we first meet, don't you remember it was the first time I ever were in a city."
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Silver glimsped over at it and says, "We don't have time for memoires." He kept walking ahead. "Keep it moving Kat. I have found you once it won't happen again." He walked a little further ahead looking for other lycans. He wasn't in a fighting move but not many lycans alive could stand an chane against him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:19 am

"Hmf you paranoid, what have it been two three hours and no baddies in sight. I gotta learn to relax and not take this living thing to seriusly." She stared to walk after him but at a distance. She did have any fear of their pursuers nor would she care if they where captured, she had her ways of escaping if it would happen. Kill well that on the other hand not very funny but hey that a sure thing in life. "And for Old man C's sace smile at lessed ones or twise a day." Did Kat continue in her normal happy mood.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:18 pm

He walked down the street to a corner then he pulled out a pair of keys. He pressed a button and the alarm to an 1967 ford mustang went off. He unlocked the doors and got in. "Hurry up if any damage happens to my car because you were taking for ever to get in you ass is getting left for the lycans." He opned the door on the passenger's side.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by nuwisha Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:24 pm

She rolled her eyes in his persistence and did anyway get in at the passage set. "You know that material things are none important." She did say more as she stated to guess that she was driving his patience, very much like driving a car! She giggled at that bad joke she just made up in her mine before closing the door.
nuwisha
nuwisha

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:25 pm

Silver started up then car. "Material things may not be important to you but try me if you want to when it comes to this car and see who I pick." He Whips out the alley and down the street. He was easly going 90 mphs per hour when flew out of the city. He wasn't gonna wait for someone to catch his sent and track him down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down