The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nothing but the Open Skies

2 posters

Go down

Nothing but the Open Skies Empty Nothing but the Open Skies

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Nothing but the Open Skies Pirate10

The open air, the vast seas, the companionship and the rewards that’s what life for a pirate was like now but unfortunately females were still not welcome but then again that never stopped Alvi from becoming a pirate. She could never keep her feet on the ground nor in one place. Her mother wished her luck with her adventures but her father vowed that he would bring her back one day before she got herself killed. She only looked at her father and ran off despite his threats, he couldn’t keep her grounded or locked up for too long.

Pirates were no longer sea bound, technology caught up with people and they were able to develop ships that traveled by air. It was exhilarating and had more opportunities then just sea bound ships. Though sea ships still exists for those who can’t afford sky ships.

Alvi never could find a crew that would take her nor could she find a seller who would let her purchase her own ship. She was stuck with stowing away on others ships. First it started with sea ships, which got her away from her home town to bigger places that had ports for sky ships.

Alvi had traveled almost half way across the world before she found the right town with the right ship that she could jump onto and once they were in the sky they would have to keep her aboard till they land in their next port. Alvi scouted out the ships in dock. She had already resupplied her pack and had enough things to kept her well suited for at least two weeks. Then her eyes came upon a beauty, a nice sized ship with not that large of a crew. That way with not that many hands on deck she wouldn’t be found out. Over the years she had become very good at being sneaking and was able to travel unnoticed by even the smartest of people. “That’s perfect” Alvi moved her way through the crowed right up to the ships side. She would inspected the area around the ship to make sure no one would notice her when she jumped aboard. The markets were filled with people, this created a nice chaos for her to sneak aboard the ship. Alvi grabbed onto one of the ropes that tied the ship to the dock and scaled her way up to one of the windows in the cargo holding area.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Female Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-09-04

Back to top Go down

Nothing but the Open Skies Empty Re: Nothing but the Open Skies

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 pm

As Alvi made her way into the cargo holding area, someone grabbed her. It was a man, he held her tight and put a pistol to her head. "You know what they do here with stow aways?" He wispered brutally in her ear. "They take a rope, like the one you climbed up. And they lich you from it, you plumit about a'hundred feet until your neck snaps." The man's grip loosened a tad. "So where does that leave me? You see I plan to take this vessel. And to reveal you would compramise my location. So you how 'bout it? Could you sail under the command of a man you just met?" He said letting her go, his pistol still aimed at her head.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:50 pm

Before Alvi could make it a good distance to the ships cargo window someone jerked her back to the dock. She was about to scream at the person till she came face to face with him, then her mouth dried up and all she could think was 'crap.' She took a couple of deep breaths to clear her head. His threats were taken into account but she didn't let him see how it phased her. Showing fear would only make it better for him so she just let him speak.

When he let her go she was about to turn and run but she thought better of it. She stared the man up and down. He had said 'could she sail under the command of a man she just met' that made her think twice. He was offering her a free pass to the skies and wasn't exactly going to kill her. "Well sir...if you hadn't noticed sailing with strangers isn't that big of an issue" she told him. She thought it would be better to just sail with him and get out of this place before he handed her over to the authorities. "By all means..." she lowered her head and held her arm out to the ship, showing him that he had first dibs on the ship and could do what he wanted. Then she let her arm fall to her side and looked at him "Do what you will and I will follow as long as you don't lay another finger on me" she told him. She was no push over but she knew when to step down.
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:59 am

As she measured him, she would see his obvious specialty. His belt holstered four flintlocked pistols. He had a leather sachel holding extra shot and black powder. "Names..." He thought for a second, at any time she could give him away. For now she still needed to earn his trust. He rolled up his sleve to reveal a faded tatto of the Ace of Spades. "Spade, call me Spade." Spade then measured her, staring at her and seeing what she could bring to his future crew.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:41 pm

Name, he wanted a name. She usually used alias' but who would know what her real name was here. "You can call me Alvi" She told him and crossed her arms. He may have weapons but she had smarts. She was good with her hands, could work any engine, and she may look tiny but she had enough strength to get her by. "So, are we going to stand here and chit chat or are we going to get moving. I don't like standing around too much, it draws too much unwanted attention" She glared at him, she didn't like to wait "You don't trust me and I don't trust you but it looks like were both in a very sticky situation or if you want to keep playing this game I can just walk away and find another ship to jump aboard...so what's your answer"
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:16 pm

Ace helled up his hand, as to gesture for her to let him speak. "You are eager and young, this I admire. I do, however, see that you are impatient. That will go away with age." Ace said as he slowly leaned to the window. "We haven't taken off yet. Any attempt to commendere this vessel would be interupted by the navy. Wait until we have set sail and we are in the air. If this ship is filled with rich passengers, then perhaps we can get more than a ship out of this. Savy?" Ace was indeed aged, at least in his early thirties.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:08 pm

Alvi rolled her eyes, she was young yes and that never bothered her until now. He wanted to get more out of this then a ship. She was all into taking a ship but people money and sorts that wasn't her thing. "The names Alvi and if you hadn't noticed this bay is full of sky pirates. What makes you think that this ship is a passenger ship" if she had missed something she was trying to figure that out now. She could have sworn that when she first scanned the area she saw nothing but pirate skyships now she was seconded guessing herself. Maybe Spades had seen something she hadn't. She was quick to jump aboard a ship.

((ooc: is his name Ace or Spade???))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:25 pm

(LOL! I realy should be consistent. Lets stick to Spade, my bad.)
Spade chuckled a bit more. "Not everyone who boards a ship is a pirate. What makes you so sure that all of those people are pirates? Why would thier be a crowd of randome thugs wanting to get on a ship? The gaurds would be here stopping us from sailing on a ship they can't fallow... Unless..." Spade squinted his eye and glared at her. "Do you know of others?"

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Alvi listened to him babble and wasn't following that much, she kept her attention on the people to make sure that they weren't found out. Alvi snapped her head to look at Spade "Others? What others?" She really had no idea what he was talking about. It was rare for her to talk to other people other then market vendors and the occasional captain that would find her and kick her off his ship.

((ooc: otay. sounds good to me))
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil_Suqirrel2 Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Bump
Lil_Suqirrel2
Lil_Suqirrel2