The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Our Kind Mature Male

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Save Our Kind Mature Male - Page 2 Empty Re: Save Our Kind Mature Male

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Mary sighs and says, "You can come closer to the fire. I can tell you are cold. My mother trained me to sense things around me." She finishes eating and packs up her stuff. She needed to get out of here. She looks around the run down hut and says, "I am sorry." She gets out of the hut and sits down by the fire sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm

"Your mother taught you well, then. However, I am fine. I prefer the shadows anyway."
He watched her quietly, but was a bit startled by her sudden apology.
"What have you to apologize for, Mary?" he said, in spite of himself. "Least of all to me?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Mary looks at him a moment and says, “You are stuck being a guard to me for protecting from those stupid spider demons.” She finishes get what she needed out of the house and looks around closely at the trees. She says calmly, “Fire is a spider demon’s weakness. So it is a good thing I can manipulate fire to my advantage but I can’t make more appear if I need more.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat May 14, 2011 10:07 pm

((sorry. been busy, been sick, and other mundanes of real life afflicting me the last couple of weeks ^^Wink)

Sesh scoffed. "Fret not, Miss. I am here not by obligation, but by choice. As solitary as our kind tends to be, in these troubled times individuals must stay together, or slowly be picked off one by one until either the spiders and other monstrosities are eliminated altogether or the great dog goes extinct, and at the currant rate the latter is much more likely than the former."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:32 pm

(Its alright my friend.) Mary looks at him with a sigh. She says, "Well resting is out of the question. The forest is too uneasy." She looks at him a moment before sitting on the ground bouncing her knee some. She asks, "How long would it take us to get to my possible new home?" Her ears twitch some as she feels the wind change direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun May 29, 2011 12:00 am

"From here, it would take six days to reach the most ideal crags." he answered, calmly. "Plus we'll have to allow for traveling in secrecy, so nothing follows you and thus defeats the purpose of moving you at all."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:05 am

Mary looks at him. She says with a smirk, “Then let’s get going. I don’t want to be haunted by the memories here any longer.” She looks to a large oak tree under which she buried her mother when she had died defending her from a demon. “The sooner we leave the sooner I can move onto a better life without sorrow or pain.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2