The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dangerous Games (open to all)

Go down

Dangerous Games (open to all) Empty Dangerous Games (open to all)

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:47 pm

She had never been out here before, but it definately served well for roaming freely, and the moon shone beautifully between the trees. There was nobody else around, and she was in her werewolf form, treading through the forests and avoiding the water bodies. It was the night of the full moon, and Riley was on a hunt. She needed food, and she needed it quickly. She usually wasn't one to feast upon wild animals, but there were no towns nearby to buy said feast cooked. Not to mention she hadn't eaten for a while now, so she was not in a very good mood, nor would she be thinking straight if any wolf hunter decided to follow her. Funny thing was, Riley was born a hybrid, but raised by wolves... she had mastered the telepathy within her vampire self with help from her twin brother, who was also a hybrid...

There seemed to be many out there who enjoyed hunting and killing hybrids these days... she just hoped she could get some food, and find a friendly face for once. Fate had never been on Riley's side, though. Fate just needed to be shot.

Riley continued exploring the mountains, and finally came upon a herd of goats. She'd never had goat before... but it was the only thing she had found here. She crept around the herd silently, swiftly, and once she got close enough to one of them, she sprang forward, using her vampire speed to ensure that the goat didn't get away. As soon as she had sprang into view, the other goats bolted away, leaving the one to die in Riley's jaws. She dragged it to a more solitary spot, then began her feast. It wasn't until she was half way through that she sensed something - or someone - in the area with her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Games (open to all) Empty Re: Dangerous Games (open to all)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Damion was on the run. He had men after him determine to kill him, just because he was different then normal humans. Well he was alot different he guessed. He was half demon and half human. He had just found out about that not to long ago. He had been raised by his mother, who was human and with humans. He had thought he was human. But that all changed a few nights ago.

He had been out with a couple friends when they were jumped by a couple of the towns junkies, looking for money. They attacked him and his friends, hurting one. He was enraged and that was when the change came. His body changed and his shirt was ripped to shreds as large bat like wings appeared on his back. His skin became leathery, and his hands and feet became tallons. He lashed out at the two, the sharp claws on his hands raking deep into the flesh of ones chest, the other almost decapatating and killing the other.

When it was over his friends ran screaming, one man was dead and the other was on the ground bleeding. He ran and ran and found himself the next morning on the gournd in the forest back to his human form. He heard dogs and people in the forest. He himself was covered in blood, the blood of the men that had attacked him and his friends. From a hill top he saw the police with rifles and shot guns and other men with guns searching every where, searching for him.

He ran and made it out of the forest and back to town. His mothers house was surrounded by cops and he had no idea of what to do. He found some clothes on a clothes line and stole them and then as it seemed that most of the men in the town were out looking for him, he found the door to the shoe store was open and went in and stole some boots. He was not a bad guy, never been in trouble before but now he was running scared and it looked as if everyone was out to kill him. While he was in the back of the store he noticed the office door open and the safe to. He went in and took a bunch of cash and left. A day later he cleaned up in a hotel and then bought some new clothes and continued to run.

Now he was on the run and had no idea if he was still being chased. But he kept going trying to put distance between him and anyone looking for him. He stumbled and fell and when he stood up he saw a wolf in the middle of eating a goat and froze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:28 pm

She looked up from her feast, staring coldly at the stranger. When she noticed he wasn't about to make any offensive moves, she finished up her meal quickly, then slowly treaded over to him. She walked swiftly, her cold grey eyes not daring to blink. Her stalking movements made it look as though she were ready to jump away, or attack at any given moment. She stopped walking when she was just inches from his face, and she sniffed at his hair, and continued sniffing at his back. She sensed fright in him immediately. She could also tell that he was half human, half demon just by the scent of him. However, she knew not to harm him... he didn't seem that dangerous... She froze for a moment, looking around the area, then continued walking until she was out of his sight. Riley shapeshifted back into her human form, and walked calmly back toward the stranger. She leaned against a tree, and watched him silently in plain view, smiling, as if amused by the situation.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 am

He stood there not moving as the creature looked up at him. It was no ordinary wolf as he first thought but one that was also part human. He had heard stories but people he knew seemed to scoff at such tales, thinking the people making the claims of seeing them were nuts, on drugs, or just trying to get themselves in the news. As the wolf finished it's grisly meal it approached him, sniffing at him. His body shook as he tried hard to prevent the change that he felt was wanting to come. This creature was a threat and demon part of his mind was trying to take control to fight it.

He was afraid he would lose control and change again, change into the monster that had killed two men. As the creature got close, he could see it was a female. She walked off and out of sight, then a woman with red hair came into view from the direction the werewolf had gone and leaned against a tree smiling. "What is so funny?" he asked in a voice almost not his own. It was rougher, and was not ammused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 am

"Who said I was laughing?" she asked, her facial expression suddenly going serious. She had not intended to insult him... It was just in her nature. With only one day to go to the full moon, she was anxious. Riley couldn't wait to be able to run free again, to feel the cool moonlight shine through her muscles. The energy was almost addicting. Most found it so addicting that they just let it take control of them, and they would end up terrorizing any city or town that they were in or near at the time. She wiped the excess blood that was still on her face, onto the belly of her t-shirt, then looked back at him. "It's just odd that you actually let me get so close to you." she said, not moving from where she was leaning against the tree. She would wait for him to move first.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:23 am

He had been so intent of fighting the urge to change into his demon form that he had not moved and had allowed her to move up on him. Perhaps it was a deep down wish that perhaps she would have killed him that had made him stand there. He took in a deep breath feeling the urge leaving him. "Well it is good you only came up and sniffed. If you had tried anything else you probably would be looking like that goat right now." he turned away from her, "I am a monster, that has already killed two people." he said in disgust. He had read in a paper that the second man had died of his injuries. He began walking again, "I have to keep moving, they are still hunting me." he put his hands in his coat pocket as he walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:43 am

She wanted to tell him to not be so certain that he would have killed her. However, she saw no point to that. "Who's hunting you?" she asked, now curious. As he kept walking, she followed without asking first. She didn't care if he didn't want her there... it looked like he could use some company anyway. She didn't exactly want to brag about her number of kills, but she couldn't help but laugh inside when he was so upset about killing two people. She shrugged her shoulders, figuring it must have been people really close to him for him to be so upset about it. She looked over at him, awaiting his response.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:44 pm

"The cops and others. Who do you think." he told her as he continued to walk. "and it's not only because I killed some one but what I turned into." He did not like what had happened. He didn't even know how or why it happened. But he had time to think and it had to be something to do with his father. For his mother would never talk about him, who he was, where he was or anything. She just said he left them when Damion was born and she had never heard from him again.

What was he he wondered. Some freak of nature or what? "I don't think you should even be around me. If they find me they will probably kill you to."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

"Who do I think? Well, it could be anybody, really. I don't know who you killed, or how you killed them... Am I supposed to read your mind or something?" she asked, trying to make it sound like a joke, despite the fact that she actually could read minds. She didn't go barging into everyone's, though. Sometimes she preferred to leave them to their own darkness. "Trust me, I can defend myself. I could even get rid of your pursuers if you want." she offered a smile to him, trying to see into his eyes. Whoever was hunting him definately couldn't kill her if they tried... unless they used silver bullets... but, so long as she remained in human form, they surely wouldn't be able to tell... being a hybrid has its benefits... and disadvantages... She took a breath in to introduce herself, but decided against it at the last minute, and just continued walking.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:40 pm

He didn't know about her protecting herself. They had guns, lots of guns. "Well it is your funeral." he told her. "So why are you out here in the middle of nowhere." It was strange that she would be out there alone. She seemed to have control over her transormation. He wondered if he would ever be able to control the change, control the monster he became. "How long have you been able to control changing into what you were back there?"

In the distance the howling of dogs could be heard. That made him look back and she could see his eyes turning from a dark green to red, and him shake his head and grit his teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am

Riley looked back as soon as she heard the dogs and people hunting, "All my life." she answered simply. "Can you play dead?" she asked, shapeshifting into her werewolf form before he had a chance to respond. Riley preferred not to kill, but she would if she had no other choice. This idea was to simply make the humans think that Damion was on his death bed so that they'd just give up and turn around. Right before they would come into sight, Riley tackled Damion, pinning him to the ground. If the dogs got close, she'd have to hurt them so they'd know better to stay away from her apparent meal. Riley looked into Damion's eyes widely, but her mind voice sounded calm, soothing, *Don't worry, I'm not actually going to hurt you." however, what she didn't think of, was that the humans would probably stick around until they actually saw her gnawing on his arm or something...
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:58 pm

He was about to start running to try and put some distance between him and those hunting him. But before he could, the woman changed and pounced on him asking him if he could play dead. She pinned him to the ground as if he had been attacked and killed and she was feeding upon him. When the cops and others came up at a distance they saw her on top of him. The dogs were barking and whining. They didn't like the smell of her in her other form.

They took one look and stopped. One of them in the uniform of a police officer said. "Well looks as if that thing has become a meal for something else. One man raised a rifle and took aim but the officer put a hand on it and pushed it down. "What ever that is, it has done our work for us. It has not done anything to harm anyone that I have heard, so leave it be, till it does." With that he turned and said, "Lets go." and they started walking back the way they had come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

When the dogs barked and whined, she only snarled and howled back at them in warning. She was glad to see that her plan was actually working. Once they were all walking the other way, Riley licked the side of his face, making sure that he knew she wasn't going to hurt her, but kept moving, making it look like she was having him for dinner. She waited until they were out of sight, then shapeshifted back into her human form, a soft golden glow covering her skin during the change. She smiled down at him for a moment, then stood back up, straightening out her clothing and looking in the direction that his hunters had gone. "Never do that again, right?" Riley asked, watching his eyes.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm

He sat up whiping his face with the sleave of his coat. "Yeah." he said. Standing up he looked around and was glad that they were gone. He could breath a little bit easier. They were no longer after him and perhaps in the next town the news would reach them and he could be able to get a good meal. "Guess I should thank you. With them now thinking me dead, I'll be able to move around other people again." He looked around getting his bearings. "If I remember the map I saw right, there should be a town about three miles that way." he pointed in the direction of the town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Riley nodded, hoping the news would actually pass. She started walking in the direction he pointed, "I'm Riley, by the way." she told him, looking at him in the corner of her eye. She knew there was a city in that direction. She'd actually come from there when she set out to go hunting, so she was due back shortly anyway. There was only so much she could do while out on a hunt, and she was well completed those tasks. She wasn't about to give out her last name, as she didn't see any point in it. He didn't have any real reason to know her surname, so she assumed he wouldn't ask what it was, either. She shrugged her shoulders, and kept walking.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:34 pm

"My name is Damion." he told her as they continued to walk. It was strange to find anyone else out there in the middle of nowhere. Especially a girl, even if she could change into a wolf creature. If she was out there, there could be others like her about. He doubted that they would like her in their territory. "So what are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere, besides eating goat?" he asked her. He had always been a city boy. he had never gone out into the forest hiking or camping. Never had a father that would do those types of things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:42 pm

"Well, Damion," Riley replied, trying to make her voice sound more enthusiastic, "I come out here a lot, actually. The cities don't like wolves all that much, so forests and mountain sides are the best place to go to run free and practice new tricks." she said, not sure if she'd be willing to share said tricks or not, seeing as he already knew she was a werewolf... part werewolf... "Am I supposed to have a legit reason to come out here?" she smirked, as if challenging him. "It's just as good a reason as being chased by crowds that want you dead. Oh, you might want to alter your appearance just in case. If you've got any extra cash, I know just the place. Trust me, at least changing your style and hair colour goes a long way." she said, even though her bright red hair was all natural.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Well she had a point there. A person that could change into a wolf would probably want to go running and enjoy the openness. "I guess you have more of a reason to be out here then I do." he grinned. "So You don't like the cities eh. Well that is all I have ever known. Never had a father to take me out to places like this." She mentioned changing his appearance. That was something that made a lot of sence. Change of clothing, maybe dye his hair blond. "So you know some one that can do all this. Sounds good and I do have the money to have it done. Lets go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:05 pm

"Well, I spent my childhood in the country, but I had to move into the city with my brother when I hit maturity." Riley said, not really sure about whether she actually didn't like the cities. She loved open spaces, and preferred the freedom, but the cities had everything one would ever need. Cities were the future, as they said. Where the young will grow old and make the world a better place. The only people who made the difference, though, were those that tried. Riley definately had her time when she tried to change things. She had a twin brother who was a hybrid like she was, and that seemed to drive scientists wild. They'd spent most of their lives fending off provincial idiots that didn't know how to spark conversation, nevermind research.

"My father didn't stick around, either." she said, being able to actually relate to that. "Well, it was more like, my parents didn't love each other. I grew up with my mother and brother, and relatives. The pack, you know. I didn't really care though. There were and are plenty of other male figures in my life." she said, nodding in agreement with herself, then starting on the way toward a small makeup shop she knew.

It was owned by one of her best friends, Liander. "Anyway, you'll definately enjoy this shop I know. He's a makeup artist, but he does complete makeovers. Like, he's got voice modulators, hairdye, nail polish, you name it, he's got it." she explained, leading the way to town, then to the higher-end living of the city. The shop was in one of the plazas, but it looked very well taken care of. "He's even got his own fashion line. It's a separate shop, but we can get things at his prices, rather than what regular customers would pay." she seemed very excited to get to show Damion this place. The inside of it was elegant, and the employees well dressed, well mannered, and there was even immediate service. Riley spoke to the lady that walked up to them. "Just tell Liander that Riley's here. I need to talk to him." she said, then waited in the lobby with Damion, looking around to see if he had anything new.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down