The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.P.S.E.M.A. (Open to all) ((Need military Personell, Wolves, and Aliens,))

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A.P.S.E.M.A.  (Open to all) ((Need military Personell, Wolves, and Aliens,)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A.P.S.E.M.A. (Open to all) ((Need military Personell, Wolves, and Aliens,))

Post by Lady Lara Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:03 pm

To Shinigami, she simply nodded and smiled, waving a hand gently. "Nice meeting you, too. Good luck with the next lucky girl in town." she said almost sarcastically. She gave him a smile for trying to get to her, then leaned back in her seat once more, finishing off her coffee. She looked out the window, and noticed an old pal of hers. Then the man at the across table stood up.

Just as she moved to get up, though, a pair of silver plated manacles were dropped onto her table. "Excuse me? I've done nothing." she responded in a calm voice, hoping the other customers weren't taking notice of this. "I'm not going anywhere unless you have a legit reason." they were fighting words, and she meant every one. Perhaps she should not have followed Shinigami into this place.

She couldn't help but alternate her gaze from the manacles to the man standing near her now, then back and forth again. "Surely you have a good reason." she slowly stood up, but kept a close eye on the man for when he would move to lock her up.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Female Number of posts : 667
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Back to top Go down

A.P.S.E.M.A.  (Open to all) ((Need military Personell, Wolves, and Aliens,)) - Page 2 Empty Re: A.P.S.E.M.A. (Open to all) ((Need military Personell, Wolves, and Aliens,))

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:20 am

As he spoke Ellena watched him grinning to herself. "Well as a trained Companion I am trained in more then just massages and well the art of pleasure" She grinned stroking his arm slightly clearly flirting wth Krell "I am also a very acomplished cook, my teachers really enjoyed my meals and I was incharged of cooking for major events" She smiled "But if you wish to take on a cook that would be fine of course" She blushed slightly "I do spea my mind a little bit too much" She was kicking herself did that just cost her, the passage she hoped not.

When he ordered her the food she was grateful she she was a good cook but she hadnt really had the time latly, she had taken on extra classes, to be able to do more relaxation techniques. When he turned his head she turned her head too she noticed him right away, she tensed slgihtly everyone knew that headhunters loved to have compainions to show off as eye candy. But she didnt want to go with him so she kept a eye on him even when her food came.

When he stood she watched it all unfold curious to see what would but also a little nervous she swallowed hard and continued eating wanting to strengthen her body for what was gong to be going on tonight if anything did happen
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:18 am

He smiled cause of her lucky girl comment and then said,"who said luck has anything to do with it." It was a defensive comeback thats solid, but he didnt mean it in an offensive way. He had only stood up when someone came over with badges from the military, however when he looked at them he knew theywhere fake. THe serial numbers on them belonged to members of his squad. He listened to the man for a minute trying to decide if he should standup for the woman or just let the man have his way with her?

He didnt want this man to take advantage of her, one thing he didnt allow was rape. He quickly pulled out his pistol and pulled back the chamber arming the pistol and placing the barrel of the gun at his spine and said,"its loaded with hallo points, if you dont wanna die here today then I suggest that you let her go." He means business, this was the one thing that he knew to much about. He kept his hand on the trigger and then redirected his gaze to the woman, his face emotionless, different than before when he was talking to the woman. He then said to the woman,"come with me miss." He extended his arm and opened his hand, gesturing for her to come with him.

He wasnt someone to care about what others think if they saw him, doing what he was trained to just comes naturally to him. He wasnt afraid to kill this man infront of all these people. None dared to get up to interviene, most knew him, some feared him.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 am

The bounty hunter felt the pistol barrel in the middle of his back. "Sonny you had best put that away unless you want to be put in irons as well and sent off to Hell Hole with this one. I have a warrant for her arrest." He dug out the warrant. "She is wanted for theft of some valuable items. She has been convicted in abstencia of the crime and I am here to take her in." The warrant and wanted poster had a crude picture of on it.

"Now you interfering like you are, I can also take you in as an accssory and interfering with due process of the law." The bounty hunter said. "Up to you sonny." The bounty hunter was older then Shinigami, unshaven and his clothes were unkept.

Krell moved forward and grabbed the wanted poster and looked at it. "I think you have made a big mistake, mister. She is part of my crew and has been on board my ship for the last several months hopping between one cargo run to the next, and the man that has a gun to your back is her boyfriend that she has not seen in quite some time. He is with the local military here and I don't think you want to piss him off or it might be you going to Hell Hole.

The bounty hunter turned looking at Krell with narrowed eyes. "And how the hell might you be?" he snarled.

"Captain Krell of the cargo ship Raven." Krell said with a grin. "Now if you don't mind, I need to get my crew back to the ship and see about some cargo." He gently put a finger on the gun soldier boy had at the mans back and pushed it down. "Come on." he said to Shinigami and the woman. "I promised you a tour of the ship so you could see how your girlfriend was making a living."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:40 pm

"Everyone has the same chances at luck. Some just push too hard." she grinned, though couldn't help but wonder why both of the men were being so defensive for her when the hunter reached his target. When Shinigami moved so swiftly to behind the hunter, she noticed the game face he had on. She couldn't help but smile widely at that.

Now she's wanted for theft of some valuable items among other things. Wow. These guys really are up to date. she thought to herself. Andra had no idea who to believe. "Oh yeah? Maybe I changed my mind." she said to Krell, "I think I'm just going to explore this place a while longer. Sorry all of you, but you have all lost your minds." She started backing away from them slowly, hoping they would be too wrapped up in their own arguments to notice her. All she needed was to get out of their sights once, then she'd be able to shapeshift and disappear from their logics.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm

Shinigami looked at Krell and with a deep voice he said,"I think she wants to do something else, so im gonna be with her." He was simply trying to protect the woman, afterall bounty hunters dont take there bountys to jail, they kill them. He walked over to the woman and said,"lets go baby, it seems this man has you confused with someone else."

He put the pistol away as he stood by her and gestured his arm out to her while his back was turned to the bounty hunter, he lipped talked (didnt say words) saying,"lets get you out of here, then you can leave. I wont stop you."
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Ellana watched what was unfolding before her eyes, the young Soldier boy and the girl and then Krell and the Headhunter Ellana was good at just hanging back and watching things unfold and this was all interesting the girl had clearly done something wrong to Ellena that was clear but Krell seemed to think that she was innocent that made her wonder about this new man, rumours were that he was very kind man but with a hell of a temper if something of his was attacked. When Krell moved forward Ellena stood staying back but ready to leap into action if there was a need for her too.

When he directed the two others to the ship she grabbed her bags and walked toward him. She remained silent to see what was going to happen she looked the Soldier boy over, know that if it didn’t work wth Krell that would be her life, a compainion for a higher upper in the military, she respected the Military but she feared that life, more of a chance of being kidnapped and raped by the enemy.

When it looked like the girl didn’t want to come Ellana stepped forward. “Can you help me packing up the rest of my bags?” She swallowed thinking then that she had blown this, why would a man have two women on board? She looked up at Krell saying sorry with her eyes and hoping that if she did screw up Krell could be able to fix it. She had just wanted to get this girl out of here and safe but the the Soldier boy stepped inbetween and Ellana felt even more foolish.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:05 pm

"Now hold on." The bounty hunter said. He didn't like what was going on. He was sure that she was the mark. She met the written discription and the picture though not very good looked like her. He had no idea who Krell was though he claimed to be the captain of a cargo ship. He was claiming that the woman, Andrea, was part of his crew and had been for some time. He could not confirm or prove it false. "I think, she should be taken to the nearest local law enforcement office and have her identity verified."

It would have been better if she had come along with him instead of wanting to leave. Well he had tried, but it looked as if she didn't want any help. He had a feeling that the bounty hunter would not leave her alone until he confirmed her identity. If he could get her back to the ship, after his other deal, they could lift off and go somewhere else to get a cargo. She would be safe and away from the bounty hunter. At least the soldier boy was going to be with her for at least awhile. Ellana came up and he figured she was trying to help out as well.

"I would suggest that you leave my crewmember alone." he told the bounty hunter, then to the woman, "Well you enjoy yourself with your boyfriend, but be at Bay 9 by midnight so we can lift off." Hopefully she would accept the offer if she was indeed in trouble. Then he turned and took Ellana by the arm and guided her out of the restrarunt. "I have a feeling that woman will be in shackles by nightfall." He whispered. "Lets go get your things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:14 am

As everythng went down Ellana couldn’t really belive her ears, why would this girl not go with Krell to safty was she really that stubbrone? She would have been safe in a ship but no she wanted to stay here and be at risk for whatever reason. She chewed her lip and shook her head softly barely noticable. So not to give anything away. She kept her bags near her and just stood there acting like a good compainion, even though she had not been fully taken on yet.
As he talked to the bountyhunter then to the woman she had to stiffen a giggle, Krell was still trying to make it seem that the woman was with them. She nodded to the woman then turned to Krell as he spoke..

She sullenly nodded. “Yes I do belive that she will be” She whispered back then nodded. “I have a few more items, more candles and stuff for my….trade” She looked up at him as they walked. When they got to her quarters a few more bags were packed on the bed. “A few more oils, and music to help relax, you…err or who ever” She tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ears. Then pointed to a table. “It looks heavier then it is and can fit under the bed, its meant for the men to lay on so I can massage more effectivly” She looked up at him, “Is it possible to bring it?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:27 am

Andra smiled brightly, linking her arm in his. "Yeah." she agreed, "Let's go do something else." she nodded, turning to walk even while the bounty hunter was talking. "G'day sir." she grinned again, then turned to walk with Shinigami. "Aye, cap!" she said a bit too sarcastically, planning to have some fun with this. It wasn't every day that a bounty hunter came around. Besides, she figured going with Krell would probably be wiser. Anyone was better than going to the bounty hunter, but then again, she knew how to fight, and she had no way of telling whether Krell really was who he said he was. She had no intention of waltzing herself right into a jail cell. He seemed nice enough, though. However, for the moment, she paid her attention to Shinigami, and continued out walking with him, following him around. She still kept her senses sharp for any surprise attacks, and never once let her guard down. If she was going to get out of this alive, she would have to play along with somebody and keep her cool.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 am

Once she linked her arm with his he waited a few moments to say anything as he led her to safety, and she sure was playing the part. He made sure that he would lead her to safety, he didnt want the woman to get caught, something about her made him like her and want to protect her at all costs. Once he knew they where safe, he unlinked his arm from hers, only talking loud enough so that she could hear him, he spoke,"I dont know if the man was telling the truth, but it doesnt matter. Your free to go." He didnt take long, it was true that he wanted to fuck her, but he knew she didnt wantthe same. So he just left peacefully. He starts walking to his house, only a few feet from her now.

When the captain told them to be at the dock at midnight, he started thinking. Maybe this could be his way out, but he would only do it if she would go with him. Afterall, how could he go on a ship with only one girl up there. He wants someone to himself, not someone he has to share. He didnt like sharing things like that, those where things that he kept to himself and only himself.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Krell took Ellana by the arm and guided her out of the restraunt, picking up her bags that she had there. He looked back at his contact and gave him a look. He had made sure he gave out the bay number loud enough for him to hear so he could meet him there. On the way back to the ship they stopped and picked up the rest of Ellana's stuff and he called a transport to take it all to the ship. As they walked he looked down at her lovely tits that were visable. He was eager to take them into his hands.

The bounty hunter looked one way then the other as the two couples left. He was not putting up witht that. He began following his mark at a discret distance making sure that they could not see him. He would wait to see if the man left the woman alone somewhere and then he would move in and use his tranq gun on her. He had a powerful tranq that would have her asleep in seconds. They wanted her back alive. He didn't like it that way, prefered them to be dead and therefore easier to transport. No mouth, no trying to escape, don't have to feed them, nothing. When they stopped he stood back and readied his tranq gun. He grinned as the guy began walking away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:37 pm

She walked peacefully with him, getting the sense that the bounty hunter had not given up yet. "So I'll see you at the bay nine at midnight, then?" she asked, just curious to see if he was actually going to go or not. It would be an interesting experience, that was for sure. It never hurt to do everything once... until you got hurt... "I've got some things that I need to do, so I've gotta get going, but are you actually gonna go tonight?" she asked again, having to talk a bit louder due to their current proximity.

Of course then, she hoped that if the hunter was listening, then he'd hear her say that, and perhaps believe she was indeed part of the crew. She had sensed the bounty hunter's determination when he first walked up to her at the table. Even now where they were standing in the street, she could feel she was being watched. It was only a matter of time before she'd turn around and see the hunter before her.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:49 am

Walking with Krell she could sence him staring at her tits but it didnt bother her, she dressed in away that tempted men, for that was her job, to entice men then to put them at ease. She grinned up at Krell as they carried herself. "So do you like what you see?" She took a deep breath which pushed them up even more.

"Well whenever you are ready we can have our frist session " She stroked his arm softly. "I know you have a lot to do before we set off but when ever you are ready I will be" She nodded "Again thank you Krell, I will make sure that you do not regreate it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:31 pm

He didnt know that the bounty hunter was following them, he thought that the guy would have just given up. When she asked about the bay, he replied,"yes, but I have to get some things first." He had meant weapons and a power suit that he made. He looked back at her while walking away and said,"Im gonna be there a few minutes early, I have to get my things that I will need." He had a stock pile of weapons, even though there was a law against them. He was allowed to have them due to his job.

HE took his time walking to the house, he wasnt in a hurry. After all he has several hours untill midnight. Once he gets to the house, he opens the door with his key and starts packing his things. The first thing he packed was his clothes, he didnt have many of them. Just enough to keep him dressed, however he had to wash his clothes often due to switching his clothes alot during the day. After he had packed all his clothes, he then started packing all his weapons. It took him a while to pack all the weapons, mostly pistols but there where alot of rifles. Then he packed the ammo for them, he had to use the most cases to pack the ammo. Once the ammo was packed, the house looked like it was empty. He then went to an area of the house, but first he just looked at the thing. It was larger, heavier, and more powerful than the military's model. If they knew he had it then they would take it from him and use it as there own. IF he was to be a pirate this would clearly get the job done. Everything was heavily armored on it. The visor was entirely out of armor. There was no holes to see through, but on the inside there was a "HUD," he could see everything from the inside of it as if he was looking from the outside of it. It was something that he created, the military designs have just a helmet that you have to look out of. His design was much better, it even assissted with aiming, managed oxygen levels, helps flight controll, and many other things that the military ones dont.

But the good thing was, it looked just like the military verson, in most aspects that is. So he would be able to strap it on and walk around as if he was wearing there model and be fine. He looked at the clock, time surely flew by. the digital clock read 10:45. He knew that he would have to hurry.

Quickly he gotten into the suit, powering it up as the hatch on it closed to protect his body from anything that could harm him. Then it pressurized and sealed off the oxygen from the outside making it so that he had his own oxygen. The tanks turned on making it so that he would be able to breathe freely. He picked up all his things with the power suit and then opened the garage door making it so that he can leave out. He leaves his home, and begins a long walk to the dock, bay 9 that he was told about. However he could fly there, but doing so will alert the military that he has a different power suit and he doesnt want them to know that, atleast not yet. So this walk would take him a long time. But then again he was a paitent man.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 pm

The bounty hunter grinned ear to ear as the man moved away to a building and left the woman by her self. He followed her for a bit more so they were well away from the one man and other people. When he had the opportunity he brought out his tranq gun and peered around the corner at her and took careful aim and prepared to fire.

Krell got Ellana settled in to the Shuttle with all her stuff, so she would be comfortable. Then he waited for the man to arrive to take the illegal cargo.
The guy showed up just as Krell had hopped and he exchanged the cargo for the cash. What the man did with the cargo was not of Krell's concern, only the money. He returned to the ship and locked it down. His partner would be able to get in and that would be it. He had plenty of time on his hands now and he was wanting to enjoy it a bit. He went back to the shuttle to see how Ellana was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:39 pm

"Alright, see ya later, then." she waved him off, and started into her own direction. All she wanted to do right now was run for a while in her wolf form. It had been a while since she was last able to, so she walked off, away from civilization. Once in a while, she would look around her surroundings, being thorough about what she saw. However, she never caught a glimpse of the bounty hunter. She figured he'd try another day if he wanted to be discrete about it.

Once she finally made it to a good and quiet area, she took one more look around, then shapeshifted into what looked like a werewolf, and started off running. She didn't slow down, and just continued through the abandoned area, enjoying the feeling of the wind through her fur.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:29 am

Elena was grateful for Krell’s help and once she was setttled she whent about setting up her stuff the table next to her bed, easy access, her oils and candles around the room not lightng any of them but setting them up for when she would be needed them she kinda hoped that Krell would come soon, she knew that she would have to begin to work off her debt. She was looking forward to it though, transport and the chance to work out Krell’s stress she had sensed a lot of it in his shoulders when she had given him that little bit of a taste.

She looked around the room there was a lot more to do, finish unpacking and she should probably freshen up But for now she was completely exhausted, she changed into a pair of lose fiting thin pants much like pajami pant but more like longe but still sexy and revelaing. and a tank top that fell a few inches abover her belly botton she curled up on the bed and closed her eyes.

She didn’t know how long she was asleep for but woke with a start when she heard someone coming she immediately sat up on the bed with her legs crossed and her cleavage nearly spilling out f her shrit , that wasn’t completely her fault, with them being so big they didn’t fit into any shirts.

She smiled up. “Hello…Krell, I am sorry I was just catching a cat nap” She said then stood. “I again thank you, these quarters are lovely and all my stuff is ready for when every you need me or my services” She waved her hand to the table with the hole in it for massaing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:30 am

He just managed to get him and the suit there on time, a few minutes to spare infact. He dropped his cargo at the ship and then stood there waiting for someone to say something or do something.

He didnt know anything that was happening so he took it opon himself to just wait and check his suit to make sure that it was in optimal working contditons so that he could use it for anything when needed. afterall he needed it just to move around, but he could walk himself but then he would have to carry his stuff and he didnt wanna do that.

((OOC: Sorry for having you wait so long, I couldnt get to a computer.))
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 am

The bounty hunter was ready to shoot her with the tranq wen she suddenly changed into a wolf like creature and ran off. The shock of her doing that had caused him to pause, to hesitate and he missed his chance to tranq her and take her back for the bounty. They had not told him she could do that and frankly it unnerved him a bit. He had heard stories about shape shifters and none were to good.

She was gone and he was cussing a blue streak. But he knew where he could find her if necessary and he would go and wait for her. That is if she would show up at the ship. He wondered what else he had not been told about this one. The bounty on her was high and that should have tipped him off that something was not right. He wondered just what she had stolen that would put such a high price on her head.

Mu'valk approached the ship and saw the large military type armored suit sitting infront of the ship. There was also alot of heavy looking baggage as well surrounding it and a man standing there. Mu'valk was of the Walkreen race. He stood about six foot eight inches tall, and was considered short by his people's standards. He had long black hair and bull beard that made him look almost animal like. His teeth would also say that he was an animal, they were sharp and made for ripping flesh from bone. "Can I help you?" he asked the young man. "I am the First Mate of this ship."

Krell walked into the shuttle craft and seen that Ellana had unpacked and had gotten settled in. She was sitting there and liked what he saw. "I think a massage would go great right now." He pulled his coat off, then his shoulder holster and then his shirt. "Should I strip farther." her grinned, still wanting to get his hands on her large tits and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

Andra ran for a good couple of hours, then shifted back into her human form, and strolled into one of the nearby clothing shops. She wanted something new, so she picked out an outfit, went into the changing room, took off all the tags and walked out in the new clothing, as if she had walked in with them on. A couple people gave her questioning looks, but she just smiled sweetly and waved. When they waved back, she continued on her way. By this time, she had just enough time to get herself a new pair of shoes, then headed in the direction of the docks.

It was rare for her to approach the docks at all, so she had to look around until she found Bay nine. She had a brand new pair of low rise hip huggers that were too long for her, a pair of high heel boots that prevented her jeans from dragging on the ground, and a plain white t-shirt that complimented her lean shape. She ignored the chill against her skin as she made her way to the Raven. She was used to the cold, but she was really wanting a jacket right about now. She noticed a lady's long coat hanging over the railing as she made her way, so she swiftly picked it up on her way passed, surprised that nobody said anything. The man standing nearby even watched her take it. The jacket was not very comfortable on her anyway, so she removed it, and put it back on the railing, but further down from where she grabbed it.

Andra finally made it to bay nine a couple minutes to midnight, and waited for somebody to let her on. She'd never been on one of these ships before, so she really had no idea what was to happen. She looked around the bay, and noticed Shinigami was standing nearby. "Surprise, surprise." she said flatly, "We decided to go on an adventure, did we?" she asked, despite that she really didn't care about his answer. It was to simply spark conversation. Nothing more. She stood there with him, hoping Krell wouldn't forget to at least have his men show them in.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 pm

Standing up Ellana nodded. “Of course Krell,” She nodded and turned her back to him to get the oils prepared, light the candles and she put on some relaxing music. When she turned around he was naked from the waist up, and she found her eyes wondering on his strong chest her heart skipped a beat, he had to be one of the best looking men that she would have done her trade on. But she had to put that aside then she smiled again. “Well Krell that is really up to you, but for now ths will be good, you never know what you might want later though”

She directed him to lay on the table then turned off the lights knowing that the candles did ther work best in the darkness. Then she walked up to him warmed some of the oils in her hand and begain to work the oil into his muscles starting with his neck and his arms then slowly moved down his back she kept quiet though wanting Krell to be relaxed by the candles and the music.
Ellan continued the massage making sure she rubbed his strong muscles then after a little while she bent down and whispered softly in his ear. “I am going to climb up and sit on your ass if you do not like it please tell me but am almost sure you will. She then climbd up on his ass and leaned down to massage him better but a plus was that her tits were pressing into his back as she rocked back and forth on his ass, her thin lounge pants not offerng muc protection.

She smiled as she was certain that she was hearing slight nosies from him she liked her job, relaxing men, and pleasuring them, many women wanted to be like her. She continued the massage now moving on to his lower back and his strong hips. Then movng her hands up makng sure she didn’t miss any knots or thight spots.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikuo Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:37 pm

When he heard the familiar voice he turned him and the power suit to face her, loud booms from the heaavy powersuit hitting onto the metal floor as he turned. He looked her over and said,"seems so, you ready for this adventure miss?" He had forgotten that he is wearing the power armor so he has forgotten what he looks like from the out side. HE almost forgotten entirely untill a warning indication came on ; the suits power is getting low and it needed to charge. thats when he was reminded that he is in the suit.

He didnt really care that he was showing her what he was, by now it wouldnt matter. If things go like he thinks they will he will be a rouge sometime soon, and a very dangerous one at that. HE hadnt intended to talk to anyone, he didnt even think that she would make it here to the bay or even go there. but since she did she was there and he figured he may just talk to her and have some fun while he is at it.

When the animal like looking person came up to the ship and spoke, he turned the suit to face him and then said,"why yes, Your captain, Krell, invited us." He didnt say more due to the feeling that he didnt have much more to say or the need to tell him anything else. he gave him the name and that was all that the guy needed.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Mu'valk didn't get an answer to his question. The young man was still in the armored suit and probably didn't hear him. Suddenly a young woman came up and the two started talking. It was evident that the man was there to board the ship, since he had all that stuff. The woman though he didn't know about. He wondered what Krell had been up to. The guy looked like a military type and the woman, well his sensitive nose told him she was not what she appeared to be. Shaking his head he moved up to the ship and opened a pannel and punched in a code on a key pad. "If you two are coming aboard then I suggest you get to it."

The ramp lowered, "You can stow that thing in the cargo bay along with all that hardware you got there." Was Krell thinking of doing something that needed alot of fire power? There were places out there, large astorids that had mining facilities and some the government kept secret bases on.

The room lit by candles, the music playing, all made him relax and enjoy the massage she was giving him. She hit every tight muscle he had in his back and arms. Then she sat down on his ass and began in earnest with her hands on his back. He could also feel her tits pressing against his back and the hard nipples poking it. He grinned as he thought of what probably would be coming later. He was going to enjoy having her on board. It would probably make for an intresting trip. When he felt that she had gotten his back muscles he turned so he was on his back and looking up at her. He moved his hands up and slid the halter top from her. "Now we are on equal terms." he grinned, as her tits were now free and dangling above him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Lara Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:39 pm

Andra was a little unnerved to see that Shinigami was military, but she didn't let it get to her. "Yeah, I'd say I'm ready for an adventure. It's about time that one came my way." she smiled at the man who let them in, and quickly made her way up the ramp, into the ship, keeping her thumbs in her jean pockets. She quickly adjusted the leather belt that held up her jeans, then looked around the ship. She had no idea what any of the gadgets did, or where any of the doors lead, so she touched nothing unless somebody else touched it so that she could see what it was for, or where it lead.

She continued through, finally finding a lounge-like room, and sitting in one of the chairs. She crossed her legs, continuing to look around to see if she could spot anything fancy or interesting. There seemed to be a lot of old things here, but the things that had to be kept up-to-date, were. She took in a deep breath, feeling her stomach growl but ignoring it. She wasn't sure when her next meal was going to be, so she tried to ignore the hunger for now.
Lady Lara
Lady Lara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next