The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Characters

Go down

My Characters Empty My Characters

Post by SexyPrincess Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Name: Kristen 'Kris' Stone
Race: Caucasian
Alignment: Neutral
Hair Colour and Style: Dyed off-crimson red. Reaches to her shoulder blades and is often tied up.
Eye Colour: Green
Ht. & Wt.: 5'3" & 105lbs
Identifying Marks: none
General Appearance: Short and thin, Kris has almost no body fat though she is almost always eating. She wears baggy clothes when in the privacy of her own home though dresses to empress when at school or just out on the town.
Background: A very normal girl with a very normal life, all through elementary school and high school and now in post secondary. Her parents split up when she was sixteen and she lives with her dad so she didn't have to leave her friends and school.
Pets: none
Special Abilities: none
Weapons: none
Personality: Very outgoing and hyper. She is easily amused and amusing. She has a very dirty mind though can be very oblivious at times. She loves hanging out with friends and is always bored when apart from any of them. She is very cocky and a bit of a braggart and knows it and doesn't care. She knows shes pretty and she flaunts it. All around a fun person to be around.

OOC: It's a bit bland, I hope to beef it up.
SexyPrincess
SexyPrincess

Female Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down