The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a RP partner...

Go down

Are you interested???

Looking for a RP partner... I_vote_lcap100%Looking for a RP partner... I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Looking for a RP partner... I_vote_lcap0%Looking for a RP partner... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Looking for a RP partner... Empty Looking for a RP partner...

Post by Mikuo Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:46 pm

I'm looking for a RP partner that will do a mature RP with me. I have noticed that there are a few people up here that are quite good about there role plays that they do. I'm seeking someone that will do a very detailed RP that's mature.

I have noticed that some of the mature RP's are simple based, meaning that if the two characters are having sex its not detailed. But there are some that are more advanced, meaning they give details that make you wanna reply to the RP. I want to RP with someone that will RP like that. I wanna read a post and actually want to reply to it, I wanna see it in my head like a film and go fluidly.

So here are some things that I require.

~Must be female in real life (feels a little awkward doing a mature RP with another guy)
~Must be very detailed and in depth (IT doesn't have to be perfect, just good.)
~Must PM me if interested, we will talk details there.

I will create the RP if you rather not do it, but if you wanna start it off yourself then more power to you.

Send a PM if your interested, I will reply asap.
Mikuo
Mikuo

Male Number of posts : 420
Registration date : 2009-01-10

http://harp.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down