The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 25 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:58 pm

The fact that he was hurting her did not get passed Andrew and he was hateing himself for it he nearly pulled out but then he felt her starting to move he growled and gave into her wishes and started to move his hips in slow purposful movements.

"Oh God Isis" He moaned and kissed her passiontely on the lips trying to make it as enjoyable for her as it was for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister) - Page 25 Empty Re: War may be hell but home isnt exactly Heaven either. (RiRister)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:45 am

Isis smiles as he growls and gives into what she wanted. She says, “See you need this baby.” She kisses him and continues to move with him. She did not want him to back out of this so she was going to make it so his body went against his mind. She moves her hips in sync with his rhythm but at a faster pace so he was moving a bit faster inside her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Grunting Andrew nodded at her words "I just didnt want to hurt you my love" He started to softly pump in her but when she started to move her hips he quickened his movements.

"Oh yes Isis" He moaned out.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile and gets to moaning as he finally getting lost in the pleasure. She says softly, "Faster baby. I know you have a lot you need to release baby." She kisses him on the lips and strokes his body gently. She keeps moving her hips faster. She moans his name softly before taking over and getting on top him. Riding his member like she was riding a bull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:45 am

Hearing his sweet Isis moan out made Andrew growl and want to hear more he arched up as much as he could he wanted to please her, to give her the family that she wanted. He was home now and there was slim to no chance that he would be deployed, there was always that chance but unless something big happened he was home for good.

He was surprised but pleased when she switched and she was on top. He grinned and brought one hand to her breast and began to squeeze it the other with to her sweet spot, her sestive nubble and started to massage that to see her reactions.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Isis looks at him moaning and rides him harder. She says calmly, "Oh god my love you feel so good." She keeps up her pace. She wanted to him to beg for her to release. She kisses her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

Andrew was wanting her to cry out but she was too calm he looked up at her. "My sweet love am I not pleasing you, here I am moaning out and you are not" He began to suckle on her erect nipple and sighed. "Moan for me baby, then cum for me again and again so I can fill you with my seed and we can start a family."

He felt a little ashamed speaking like that but the passion was building in him but he ddint want to finish yet, she wanted to have her finish then to cry out and beg for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:49 am

Isis moans softly at his words and at his actions. She says leaning down to kiss him, "My love you and I had the same idea. You are very pleasing my love." She whimpers softly as her folds begin to feel tender as she gets close to her first cum. She cries out his name as it hit her like a rock. Her juices spill out of her like a rushing river.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Although he was still a little shy he was getting more vocal with his moans he felt her cum and had to growl and bit down on his lip to stop himself from spilling his seed right there and then. He took a hold of her and flipped her so she was up the bottom, hoping she was still feeling good from her first explosion he started to thrust inside of her.

"Oh god Isis you are so prefect" After a few more minutes he couldnt hold on anymore and in a scream he spilled his seed deep inside of her. He waited until he was sure every last drop was out of him then sighed and kissed her passionely on the lips. "My sweet Isis I am sorry, I wanted to make you please you many more times before I did give you my seed."

He paused and kissed her again. "But we can go again tonight if you are willing and able, I just want to make you happy my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Isis pants softly as he thrusts into her. She gasps as she feels his hot seed pour into her. She kisses him on the lips. She says, "I am game for another round later." She strokes his body and looks in his eyes. She then gets up from the bed and kisses him before putting on one of his t-shirt and going to get some junk food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 am

Andrew was still angry at himself that he didnt get Isis to cum one more time before he had exploded but he just couldnt hold anylonger. He watched as she stood and put on on his shirts. "Hmmm that looks so sexy" He sat up and followed her in his birthday suit and wrapped his arms around her gently. "How are you feeling my sweetness?"

He was worried that he had hurt her too much and that she was in pain. "Do you want any help?" He paused "or a dip in the hottub?"

((I have forgotten whose house are they in??))
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 am

(They are at Andrew's place.) Isis looks at him with a smile and says as she gets out the ice cream, "Andrew quit being a worry wort. I am fine." She kisses him on the lips and then walks back to his bedroom. She looks back at him and says, "Come on baby. You don't want to get cold being naked all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am

Andrew grinned and kissed her back. "Its my job to be a worry wart" He watched her and then flipped a swich that turned on the hot tub and went back to his room and jumped on the bed and kissed her lips "In about 10 minutes the hottub will be ready if you want a soak"

They were home alone and would be for the entire weekend.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:13 pm

Isis kisses him once he gets back in the bedroom and says, "I will go for a soak if you join me." She eats her ice cream and takes care of the dirty dishes. She comes back and gets out of his shirt and starts going towards the hottub. She looks back at him with a smile. She says, "Well decide love."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Andrew kissed her back and ate his icecream too, he had plans of carring her to the hottub but she had beaten him to the punch and he followed her with a couple of bottles of water and patted her ass as he climbed into the hot tub.

"This should help you, and before you complain or protest it helps me too my love, I am acutally suppose to sack in this thing for a least an hour a day, that and physo except I dont like my physo terriorst as I call him" He chuckled and held out his arms for her. "Come my sweet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Isis looks at him and says taking his hand and getting in the hottub, "Well my love looks like we will be here every day." She kisses him on the lips with a smile. Her body relaxes in the warm water. She gets in all the way up to her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:18 pm

Grinning Andrew nodded. "Well I am glad that you are likely wanting to come here every day, for I do not want to let you out of my sight if I can help it"

As she kissed him he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down on to his lap and kissed her again "How does that feel my love?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Isis smiles and says relaxing, "This feels so good." She kisses him on the neck. She says softly, "You know, you and I are like magnet. You and I always seem to come back together no matter what happens between us." She nips at him softly as she thinks about their past together. She asks, "Do you remember our first date."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Andrew nuzzled her neck and kissed it softly then sighed. "You are right, but some times magnets are good things, right?" He said with a bit of a smile He continued to hold her close and softly ran his hand up and down her side.

When he asked the question he force and lowered his head thinking hard. Then a tear eascaped his eye. "No, my sweet Isis, I cant I am so sorry" He was clearly upset with himself
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Isis looks at him and says calmly, "It is alright my love. I remember because we had to do a double date with Chris Foster and his girl in order for our parents to let us date. It was so akward being there with them while they made out during the movie that we did not stay for the whole thing. We walked home and talked the whole way. Then when you got me home I cheeked you good night on the cheek."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:39 am

Andrew listened as she recounted their first date. He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Hmmm and why wasnt I making out with the most beautful girl to ever walk on the earth" He grinned and kissed her ear and gently bite the ear lobe.

"I would like to say I was just being a true gentleman, but maybe I was a bit shy too, what do you think" He chuckled softly. "What ever the reason I am glad it wasnt a frist and last date"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Isis looks at him with a smile, “You were still a bit shy but I did not mind. We were still getting to know each other back then.” She smiles a bit as she thinks about it. She says, “You got a little braver as time went on. I still remember how nervous we were when we shared our first kiss.” She laughs softly. “I could not get rid of the deep blush on my cheeks for three days.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Still stroking her soft body Andrew grinned. "Hmmm so I was shy but not a gentleman" He teased softly. He raised an eyebrow when she brought up their frist kiss. "When was that" He whispered ashamed that he didnt remember anything. He knew that he had asked her to marry him, and about her father but other then that he couldnt remember much"

He chuckled and stroked her cheek when she brought up the blushing. "Well you look sexy when you blush"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Isis looks at him as he did not remember much about their life dating each other. She says, “It was in the school yard that we shared our first kiss. We were 16 I think.” She strokes his cheek and smiles. She says, “You may have found it attractive but my friends found it hilarious at the fact that I could not stop blushing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:28 pm

Andrew chuckled softly then shook his head "I am sorry my love, I will remember" He had tears in his eyes but he whiped then away then kissed her again. "Mmmm so I liked to make you blush, least that hasnt changed right?" He teased.

He bit her ear gently and then grinned. "So how are you feeling" He asked sofly as he carrassed her stomach gently.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next