The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where in the World (Open Mature)

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:50 am

Still a bit confused about what he was doing and what she was feeling she nodded when he he explained it. She didn’t know if this arousal thing was a good thing But he seemed to be enjoying it. When he asked her the question she was supprised it seemed his voice was so far away. But she numbly shook her head ‘No your Majesty” She whispered. She wanted to lean against him but was neverous she didn’t think he would like her leaning up against him, it would also show weakness that she needed him.

When he reached her pussy she couldn’t help but gasp and arch up standing on her tippy toes. “No your Majesty” she moaned out surprised at her voice it did not sound like her own. She chewed her lips. “I have never…” she didn’t finish her statement but her body was trembling under his touch she didn’t understand it but she liked it.

Being lead to the bed Devi cocked her head to the side wondering what he was going to begin doing. She sat down and as he continued to touch her she licked her lips. She gasped as he run his fnger over her nipple she arched her back Feeling his hand still on her pussy she blinked and looked up at him confused and worried that what they were doing was wrong, nothing that felt ths good could be good. At his questioned she looked up at him more confused. He was asking her? Why? She didn’t have a say. She lowered her gaze and whispered “It is good your Majesty, I am here to serve” Although she had never served in this sense she figured it would only be a matter of time. She blushed slightly. “To be honest your Majesty, it feels good” She winced as if she readied herself to be smacked.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Where in the World (Open Mature) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where in the World (Open Mature)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:12 am

Her reactions were very intense. Her body was reacting to his touches quite well. He began to finger her pussy and run his thumb over her clit. He pulled her a bit closer to him and as she told him that she had never had what he was doing to her done to her he grinned. "Well I will show you then. When she said that if felt good and she was there to serve. He paused a moment then continued. "Do not worry my dear." he told her as he saw her wince as if prepareing to be hit. "I am not going to hit you, though later on I might spank that lovely ass of yours, but it is not punishment but part of enjoying what I am doing to you right now." he said softly and then leaned over and kissed her neck and moved down to kiss her large tits and gently pull on her nipples with his teeth.

He then stopped a moment and undid his pants and freed his hard cock, before going back to fingering her pussy and squeezing her tits. "This is my cock, and it will soon be going up into your pussy where my finger is." he smiled, "Do not fret it will fit, but you no having been fucked before means you are still a virgin and there will be some discomfort when I take that from you. After that you will feel more intense pleasure."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Feeling his touches over her battered, but healing body felt so good. When his thumb touched her clit she arched fell back but stopped herself with her arms but her head was flopped back. She was chewing on her lip to try and stop the sounds that were bubbling inside of her and trying desperetly to get out. She noded as he spoke. And even smiled as he reassured her. Which turned to a confused blink when he mentioned the sanking, how could spanking be enjoyment? But supposed that she would soon find out what he meant.

When he began to kiss her neck she gasped again. “Your Majesty” She breathed out hard her body shaking so hard her arms were nearly giving out from under her. When he reached her nipples she did nearly lost it. Crying out then biting her lip blushing not understanding what was happening or why she was reacting the way she was. She stared down at him. Clearly she didn’t understand her body or anything about what was happening but it felt good.

Watching him intently as he freed his hard cock her eyes went wide. It was so big how would it ever fit? He said it would but it looked like it would tare her apart. At the mention of the discomfort she winkled her brow. “Alright your Majesty” She nodded prepared to do what ever he asked her too he had rescued her. And he was being so gentle with her. But she was still nervous, and it would take some time but she was on the right track.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 am

The prince was enjoying showing Devi what she could feel and experience. She was completely new to it all, unlike the other women he had sex with. They had experience and had showed him a thing or two. But now Devi was completely new to everything and he liked the idea of showing her what she could feel. "Take it in one of your hands, and feel it, stroke it. Later I will instruct you on how to please a man more."

He gently laid her on her back and stood up removing his clothes, then sat back down and continued squeezing her tits, hard now. Bending down he again kissed and then suckled on her large tits as he squeezed them. Soon he would be entering her. It was a good thing that everyone was out of the Inn. Her cries and moans of pleasure would not be heard, except by him. Slowly he began to move down from her tits over her belly and between her legs, kissing and using his toung to lick her body. Spreading her legs wide he spread the lips of her pussy and began to lick it, as he incerted a finger with in and fingered her as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:04 am

Doing as she was instructed she took his erect cock in her small, calloused hand, it felt strange. Hard and it was so big she was sure that there was no way that it would fit inside of her, she was still sure that it would rip her to shreds. But she would do what she was told and if he said it would fit there must be a way. She was frightened but she did her best to hide it, fear did nothing. She wasn’t sure what she was suppose to do with the huge piece of meat she held in her hand so she simply held it and gently ran her thumb over the head absentminded. She was not aware of what she was doing, being to confused on what he was doing.

When he laid her down she swallowed hard. She closed her eyes then when she opened then she realized that he was completely naked and she hadn’t even had a chance to cover her eyes but before she could apologize since she was sure that she should not have seen that. She winced as he squeezed her tits harder this time, but it was not a complete painful hurt, she felt a stir between her legs witch again confused her everything about this confused her she wanted to understand, she didn’t like feeling like this, good mixed with bad mixed confusion. But she pushed such thoughts out of her mind something else was happening now; he was kissing her tits again and tugging on them. She could not help but moan out her back arching again. She looked up at him. “I’m sorry your Majesty” she whispered she was really thinking that she had done something wrong.

Then he started to move down further and further and the more he moved down the more she twisted, her hands gripped the sheets hard. When he reached her legs she gasped again feeling the feel of his tongue on her tender folds, she squirmed in the bed twisting and turning. She arched her back up she gasped and blinked she was shaking and unable to breath. “What what” She stammered still not grasping what was going on in her body. Feeling his finger in her she groaned out but still thought that he wouldn’t fit the finger was stretching her and now he wanted to put that thick thing in her? She still didn’t believe it would fit and if it did it would really hurt!
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm

The prince continued to lick her pussy as he fingered her. she was moaning, her breathing was rapid and she was grasping the bedding. He could see that the next few days were going to be interesting. He would teach her about sex and how to please a man. Once he thought she had enough teasing he rose to his feet and and pulled her to the edge of the bed where he bent her legs more as he moved between them.

He looked down at her as he lifted her up some and guided his cock to her pussy. He smiled down at her as he slowly entered her and felt the thin veil of her virginity. "Now this will hurt for a moment, but do not be afraid. That will pass and you will feel great preasure." He then drew back, and readied himself to ram his hard cock up into her pussy to take her virginity. It was best to do it fast so she would not have to worry about it. He then rammed his cock up into her, breaking the thin veil of her virginity, fully sheathing himself inside her. Then he began moving slowly in and out of her as he reached down and squeezed her tits again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 03, 2010 12:56 am

Still not completely sure what was happening Devi continued to twist and squirm on the bed. The way his tongue was moving around her tender pink folds and the way his finger was moving in and out was driving her to the brink of despair but she wasn’t sure why, she twisted more and more trying to get more but more what? All of this was very confusing and he wasn’t being much help at all.

When he moved her she got even more confused what was he planning now? She swallowed hard and looked up at him with her fearful eyes. When he moved between her legs and then entered her she gasped out. “Your Majesty” She wondered. But she felt him in her, nothing she had felt before. When he gave her the command she barely had time to blink before he drew back then rammed himself in her, breaking the virginity the pain oh the pain she gasped and arched up into him she couldn’t breath there was too much pain. She threw herself done as the tears fell from her face. She looked up at him “Why” She gasped before turning her face from him.

He had hurt her, the one person she thought she could trust and he had hurt her. She was waiting for this pleasure to come but what was this pleasure that he spoke of? She couldn’t bring herself to look at him. Her body was shaking with her tears as the blood leaked out of her pussy down his shaft staining it and the bedding below.

Slowly it was feeling better but she still didn’t want to look at him, she was so confused he had promised never to hurt her and now like all the others he had broken his word did that mean that he would start beating her as well? If only he would explain what was happening then maybe it would all make sense and she would feel more at ease with this all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 5:32 am

The prince heard her scream and that look on her face. He turned her face back towards him as he continued to move in and out of her. "Do not fear my lovely one. Sometimes pleasure must be accompanied by a bit of pain." he caressed her face softly. "This is the way it has been since we were created. Now that your virginity has been taken, you will no longer feel the pain when my cock enters your pussy. You will only feel pleasure." He wiped the tears from her face, then moved his hand back down to her tits and squeezed them as he moved his cock in and out of her pussy.

She was so unaware of what a woman was and could feel. He wondered how she could not have been taught what to expect when a man first made love to her. Surely her mother should have explained things. "Relax now my dear, and enjoy the feelings you are now feeling. But remember that there might be discomfort at times in things that I will be doing, but it is not because I want to hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 am

Feeling his hand on her face forcing it back to look at her she swallowed hard. She was still fearful of him. None of this made sense, her mother had sold her into slavery when her father died, Devi had only been 4 at the time. She had no love in her life, only abuse she had no understanding on any touches other then harsh ones. How something that hurt could feel good or be good. His words barely registered, she thought he was trying to say that this world be happening again, Devi already was fearing that. She liked the feeling of his hand on her face but just when she was getting used to it and moving to get closer he took it away and they went back to her tits. Those she was used to being grabbed as she was cleaning but this way was different, he was gentler.

At his command to relax she bite her lower lip nodded and forced herself to relax licked her lips and stared up at him. Her eyes were dead though, the spark of life nearly gone. She was like a timid kitten her senses on high alert except a attack to come out at any moment. Not only that she wasn’t sure what she was doing, he seemed to know but Devi had no idea. She looked up at him when he spoke again. But to fearful to ask what he meant she simply nodded. But not understanding a word why would he hurt her again? This man was confusing least the guards just beat her, if she was too slow, had done it wrong or a moray of other things, yet this guy said he was going to cause pain but not mean it.

Devi’s body started to react slowly her hips moved up with his without she even fully realizing it she arched her back and let out a sigh. Then her whole body tensed as she recoiled as if she was excepting a strike for doing what she had been doing. It might kill the mood for him but she needed a little more encouragement and explanation on what was going on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 6:54 pm

The prince saw that she did what he said. "What you are feeling is your body responding to my cock up your pussy and me squeezing your lovely tits. " he bend down and kissed her tits as he squeezed them. "Such lovely tits, that seem to cry out to be played with and more." he then moved up and claimed her lips for sa deep kiss as he began thrusting his cock up her pussy a bit harder and faster.

"You are doing fine my dear. Just let yourself enjoy the feelings your body is having." he told her after he broke the kiss. "Do you like the feelings your body is having?" again he lowered his head to her tits and suckled on them as he squeezed them. He was going to enjoy having her along. He would enjoy her sweet body, and teach her how to please him. She would learn to suck his cock, be fucked in the ass and other things. He began thinking of what kind of clothes she sould wear. The normal clothes of a woman was so hard to get around, and get to her. He would come up with something that would be easy for him to get to her warm and soft body, as well as removing so he could enjoy it fully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm

The prince’s words calmed her down slightly but she was still unsure. But her life had taught her to listen without question to what ever she was told so she nodded. And continued arching her body to match his thrusts he seemed to like it, and it felt good. When he started to suckle her breasts she arched up again and let out a low moan, but was still to frightened to cry out or speak for this was her fist time and she didn’t know what was acceptable. But her lip had started to bleed she was biting it so hard. She sucked in her lips though to hide it from the Prince. But it dripped down her chin.

She didn’t understand the Prince but this defiantly felt better then the beats that she normally received so she allowed her body to visibly relax even more. She slowly brought her hand to his head and softly held him. She was shaking still thinking she was going to do something wrong and he would turn on her and beat her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 am

He noticed her relaxing more now and she was a bit more calm. She had known nothing but misery it seemed and had been beaten for many things. But her body was now taking over and doing things that was more instinct. "You are doing fine my dear, your body is slowly begining to respond as it should. Do not be afraid to express yourself." Again he kissed her and tasted the blood from her bitting her lower lip. He figured she was worried that he would not be pleased with her and beat her.

Breaking the kiss he smiled at her. "You do not have to fear me beating you. Though what I may do to you might hurt at times, I promise it will not be because you have done something wrong, and that there will be pleasure mixed into it." he told her. "Later I intend to fuck you up your ass. There will be discomfort at first for you, but you will get use to it and come to enjoy it. Sometimes things that bring pleasure during sex causes a bit of pain, like when you just lost your virginity. But now you are feeling the wonderful feelings of having my cock up in your pussy, and my hands squeezing your lovely tits." he kissed her cheek as he squeezed one of her tits hard. "Will you trust me in this?" he asked her as he began thrusting his cock up into her pussy harder and faster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:18 pm

Although she was enjoying the waves of plesure washing over her she was still sure that this was some curel joke that any minute the beatings would continue. But his eyes were so calm and peaceful something she had not seen before. As he explained what was happening she nodded feeling even more relaxed now. When he kissed her she swallowed hard she knew her lips taste like blood and wondered what he would say.

She heard the words and cocked her head to the side she wanted to belive him, wanted him to take her far away from this damned place, even though she would miss the horses he had promised that they would be taken care of. Hear his comment about her ass broke her out of her own thoughts. She tensed up just the thought of his giant memeber that could barely fit in her front hole how was it suppose to fit into her back hole which was even smaller. This man had lost his mind she thought to herself.

She listened to him continue, she supposed that that all made sense but still he was nuts. As he thrusted deeper she immeitally arched up and let out a scream of pleasure. She was begining to sweat and shake/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 am

"Thats it, let yourself go and feel the pleasure. He squeezed her tits harder. "Soon you will not be able to contain it and you will have your release. " he had seen the look on her face when he had told her he was going to fuck her in the ass. "Do not worry, my dear, my cock will fit up your ass. Your ass will streach to accomadate it. It might take you a bit to get use to feeling my cock up your ass but you will get use to it." he moved faster and harder.

Soon he felt himself getting ready to fill her pussy with his hot cum. He rammed his cock up into her pussy hard and held himself there as he squeezed her tits hard. He pumped her full of his cum growling out his pleasure. Looking down at her he smiled. "Mmmmmm your tits are so lovely and call out for more then being squeezed." he bent down and kissed them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 am

She heard her words but they made no sence. Let what go? She shook her head confused but just let it come. She continued to move with him since he seemed to like that and she was conditioned to do what people liked and what was to be excepted of her. She liked her lips as he again explained what he had planned for her ass she still didnt belive him but didnt show it.

She groaned out as she felt him ram harder and push something into her. She then felt something marvlousl coming she moaned out again as she had her relase but immeditlly began to shake after words and turned her face away from him and readied herself to be slapped. She couldnt help but maon as she felt him start to kissed her breasts though. But she was still shaking scared.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:35 pm

He ran a hand over her body as he withdrew from her pussy and laid down next to her on the bed. "You did fine for your first time. Did you like the feeling you got when you finally came?" he told her. He turned her onto her side and moved up against her. As he continued squeezing her large tits, he said, "you can relax now for awhile. Later I will show you how to suck my cock." He lay there kissing her neck and squeezing her tits. "I know you are inexperienced in all of this, but do not worry, I will teach you what I can.

The day began to wain and afternoon was approaching. He would go fetch some food for them and make sure the young guards and his men were also fed before he returned to the bed and his lovely companion. "By the time I get these negotiations done and return home, you will know how to please me." he moved his hand down from her tits to pat her ass cheeks lightly and give them a squeeze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Devi was still unsure about this all. How could it be a good thing? She didnt understand it. Although it felt good, at the same time she suddenly felt dirty. When asked the question her body trembled slightly "It....it was....." She swallowed "Good Sire" She raised a eyebrow as if she was making sure that was the right answer. She nodded as he told her to relax she nodded. And did so her body like putting as he started to kiss her neck. She didnt react to him mentioning her sucking his cock. She wasnt sure how that was going to work but she knew that he would find a way to teach her.

As the day went on Devi came to realize that she was in a lot of pain, her womanhood ached and her hips and legs were screaming out but she didnt dare complain. When he left her she closed her eyes and was nearly asleep until he returned, She listened to him. She wondered what he meant but all her training and beatings had her a silent person. She barly spoke at all.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:37 pm

Once he returned from insuring his men were taken care of he scooped Devi up and took her back to the bath chamber and sat her down then filled the tub with hot water. "Now you soak in this for a while." he told her. "You have had quite a day today. Tonight you will rest, tommorow we will leave for the Dragon Gate. Once there we will continue your lessons."

He sat down to watch her bath and relax. "Do you have any questions?" he asked her. "I know all of this is new to you and all the sensations are quite bewildering to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 am

Being scooped up Devi let out a yelp. She relaxed as he sat her down and began to draw the bath she smiled up at him. "Thank you" She said softly and took the cloth and began to wash herself. She was a bit sore. But the water seeme to be helping she looked up at him. She found it odd that he was staying so near to her. She figured he wished to claim her has his own. She bowed her head as he explanined. She wondered what Dragon gate was? Had he told her? she couldnt remember.

When he asked if she had any questions she looked up at him. Did she dare ask for anything? Or about anything? She shook her head not wanting to risk it, sure she wanted to know what was to come of her, what was in dragon den. She sighed again but then she did have a question that she needed anwer too but she kept her head low not wanting to risk raising her head. 'What...what we did how could that be good?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:46 am

"Well." he began, "When a man and a woman have sex they give each other pleasure. This can help both of them. It is said that after a man and woman have sex that they are more relaxed and the fustrations of the day seem to melt away." he grinned, "How true that is I am not sure, but do you not feel more relaxed? Also there is nothing wrong with a man and woman having sex, it is a quite natural thing."

He rose from the chair and moved to the tub and stood behind her and then knelt and placed his hands on her large tits, and squeezed them. "You do like the feel of my hands on your tits and the feeling that comes when I squeeze them do you not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Truth was she was sore as hell. Her legs ached and her heart was still beating quckly but the water did feel nice. She listened to him and nodded. "I suppose that makes sence" She licked her lips and took a sponge and started to wash herself. Her blood and cum mixed with his seed had covered her legs and she had to be cleaned. That was a rule, always been clean.

As he rose and came to her she shook slightly but feeliing his hands back on her tits she shuddere chewed her bottom lip and nodded to his question, hoping that he wouldnt notice her scar ridden back, horse whip marks covered her and raised welt marks. Most fadded slightly but all highly visable.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 pm

He had seen her back already and knew that she had been mistreated. Another reason that the guards and former Inn Keeper would suffer greatly. Kissing her neck he squeezed her tits a couple more times hard and stood up again. "You relax and soak for awhile. When you are done dress and if you are hungry eat, then lay down on the bed and sleep if you can.

He wanted her nice and rested for the trip. He would have her ride infront of him and he would play with her tits some more as they rode. He left her there to bath and went back to the room to have a bit of wine. He would be sleeping soon as well. He cleaned himself up at the wash basen and threw the water out the window when done. He stripped the sheets off the bed as they were stained with her blood. He found more and put them on. He was not above doing menal work, after all he was a warrior even though a prince as well. He laid down on the bed naked and waited for Devi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 am

She had forgetten that he had already seen her back. Her pitaful back. She sighed and leaned into his kisses and touches. She maoned as she felt his hands on her tits as they squeezed them. All too soon he was leaving her. She listined to his comands though and nodded to them. Allowing the water to relax her she looked down at her body, how one could think that she was worthy of such treatment was beyond her. She was ugly with all her scars. And she was certain that he has a prince could have anywoman in the land yet he chose her? It didnt make any sense. She shook her head as she continued to was herself. She even took a peice of the rose scented saoup and washed her hair, wanting to please the prince.

Once she was done she dressed in the long shirt, but thought that since she was going to bed that leaving the belt off woul be a best bet. She sat at a table and brushed her hair, it was still wet but she was havng problems reaching the back. She had planned to go ask him for somehelp, since he seemed to like it when she spoke and asked him things, and she trusted him now. But when she walked out of the room with the brush in her hands into the one they had just....well what ever it was she thought to herself. She noticed him there naked. She gasped ad blushed. "Ohh sorry your majesty" She also notced the new sheets and didnt know how to react to that. She swallowed hard and shook her head as if to tell him not to bother but she sat down on the bed and attempted to brush her own hair. If he did take the brush from her she would eat more of the food that was beside the bed, her stomach loudly grumbled at the smell of it.

She did have more questons that she had thought about in the bath, what was in Dragons gate? What about his family? What would he say about her if anything?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 am

As she sat down on the bed he grinned and took the brush from her and sat up putting his legs on either side of her and began brushing her long hair. Once he had brushed out the tangles and it looked good he put the brush down and moved his arms about her and moved his hands up and down over her stomach. "Now it is time to get some sleep, after you have had your fill of food." he told her.

He reached over and took some of the food and ate it also. Then moving his hands higher he cupped her tits once more. He could feel the hard nipples under the cloth of the shirt as he squeezed and kneeded her large tits. "You do have magnificent tits and I like playing with them. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 pm

Feeling his hands on her softly brusing her hair she smiled and visably relaxed her hands resting slightly on his legs that were on either side of her. She was in such a trance that when he stopped brushing her hair and moved his hands to her stomach she leaned back against his back. She was beginning to like his touch and she wanted move of it. When she was with him, she knew that she was safe.

She nodded at the sound of food an took a peice of meat a chunk of cheese and bread and she didnt even mind his hands on her breasts when paid the compliiemnt she blushed "Thank you your majesty" She yawned and then snuggled into him more and closed her eyes and slowly fell asleep. But then her eyes shot open. "Your majesty had changed the sheets" She trembled slightly. "I...I could have done it" She looked up at him, her blue eyes terrifeied and exhausted.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next