The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries

3 posters

Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty Vampire Diaries

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Oh please, please please.

I really want to do a vampire diaries rp. I've only watched the tv show, I haven't read the books, but I plan on picking them up the next time I go to the book store.

Okay, here's what I'm thinking. We can do a plot with Elena, Stefan, and Damon. Not entirely sure what though. Maybe someone unwanted comes into town, someone from Stefan's and Damon's past, who seeks vengeance against them, and uses Elena to get that vengeance.

Or We could give another set of character's some attention, I really like Jeremy, and Anna, last episode, Jeremy found out what she is, and wants her to make him into a vampire. We could do something along that line.

Or, have a whole new set of characters, maybe vampires who escaped from the Tomb, or one of us can be vampire, and the other a human, or witch, who discovers the vampire. it would be interesting to rp a vampire thrown into the modern world, after being in a tomb for so many years, where the last thing they knew was the 1800's.

This will be a romance, and mature, for sexual stuff, violence, action, all the good stuff ^^

And I only play girls, sorry, but I've tried playing guys, they don't work out.

I Really HOPE someone is interested, and knows about Vampire Diaries, even if you just read a summary, if your interested, but haven't seen the tv show or read the books, we can always do the OC characters. You'll still probably have to read up on it, summaries, to get up to speed.

TRUST me, this is NOTHING like Twilight. I thought it would be, but it isn't. ^^ There are conflicts, No sparkly vampires, and the love isn't obsessive. Its real, and the main character, Elena, doesn't fall into depression when they can't be together.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries Empty Re: Vampire Diaries

Post by RippedNose Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:53 pm

Heheh, if nobody else ants to, I'm up for this ^.^ I read the books, and havn't gotten to watch the shows because of recent changes in my life, but I'm sure we can merge our knowledge together and figure something out ^.^ I know from my friends who watch the show and have read the books, that they are pretty different. Neither Anna nor Jeremy are actually in the books, so I don't know anything about them really. The first and last of your ideas sound great though Very Happy If you'd like I'll try one with you.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:25 pm

OOooh awesome ^^

I'm gonna read the books soon, I almost bought The Awakening at the grocery store, but their cheaper at walmart.

The show is so awesome ^^ I can only imagine that the book is that much more awesome.

^^ Sweet, we can do this rp. Is there anything you'd like to add? my ideas are usually vague.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by October_Luna04 Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey there i would love to do this i love the show so much and i too need to read the books so if you still need people count me in =D
October_Luna04
October_Luna04

Female Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-12-03

https://www.facebook.com/octoberluna04

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:12 am

Ooh that'd the awesome =D

I dunno if rippednose is still interested.

But yeah we can rp this.

I read up to half of the fourth book, so far (haven't finished it because it confused me and got busy with all the other stuff I have to read for school), and they are completely different from the tv show, like the tv show took the idea, and went another way with it, with just using the books as guidelines. But still their really good.

Sometimes I don't get as active as I'd like, so sorry if I have dissappearances.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down