The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pose.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pose. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pose.

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:38 pm

Raising an eyebrow to his surprise that Sephiroth actually got his age correct by over looking, yes, actually over looking his height, Zexion amended his answer, or rather answered his own question. "Just got to age nineteen, but I've been out of school since seventeen." He looked Sephiroth over. The man didn't appear old, not in the least, but he'd been doing this for how long to become this good and have this much power over everyone? "I'd guess you'd be around......late twenties, early thirties....if that counts. If you're looking for an exact answer, perhaps, I'd guess.....very roughly say thirty-two." Thirty-two was stretching it, maybe, but Zexion would have to have that as his best guess. Graduating early at age seventeen, Zexion could have gotten any kind of job he wanted, no problem, after a year of a community college to find what he wanted to do, Zexion had also been on the look out for jobs. This had been pretty lucky because it paid well to just get your picture taken.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Female Number of posts : 4355
Registration date : 2009-01-04

http://nyako-chan.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Sephiroth cocked an eyebrow he wasn't surprised that he had gotten his age right, he was a bit more shocked at the fact the Zexion had guessed much higher then he thought he would, "That's probably the closest anyone has ever gotten to guessing my age, and definitely the first time anyone has actually gone over my actually age. I'm thirty." He stated with a chuckle. "You must be very clever...to have graduated school as early as you did. I was lucky not to have been held back from graduating my last year of high school...by that time I had already taken off as a model. I've been doing this for thirteen years now." He said he picked up the clothes he had worn into the shoot before stepping into one of the change rooms. He paused for a moment realizing either Squall or Cloud would be in the room next to him and out of curiosity pressed his ear to the wall to catch a sound. And not to any surprise heard a grunt here and a moan there. He chuckled slightly as he changed and stepped back out with a stretch. He stood in front of the room Cloud and Squall were in debating with himself whether or not to bother them.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Zexion was impressed with himself for getting close, and slightly disappointed too that he hadn't gotten it. Well, the man had said that was as close as anyone had gotten, and even tried going over, so that was still pretty good, he thought. Zexion stepped in a changing room with the clothes he had originally worn to the gig, getting to remove all the designer leather, finally, and feeling comfortable, actual comfort, in his regular clothes. Thirteen years, Sephiroth had been working. Zexion couldn't blame him for being so good, and for as arrogant as he was. Sure, it was annoying, but technically Sephiroth did earn it over his years working, as he was surely no noob. Zexion didn't even know how long he'd be working in this 'career' but it depended on how well it went and if he found anything better or not.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Sephiroth had finally decided he would bother them just a little bit. He slowly turned the knob on the door and it opened, they were relatively careless, and sure enough upon stepping in and closing the door he found himself watching the two having sex. They didn't seem to have noticed Sephiroth either. He leaned against the door frame and smirked as he watched for a while. "Ahem." he fake cleared his throat and the two froze instantly. Sephiroth just chuckled as Squall pulled out of Cloud and yanked his pants up. Cloud completely ashamed of himself but knowing this was nothing Sephiroth hadn't seen before just knelled down on the floor against the wall where he had been going at it with Squall he looked over his shoulder and glared at Sephiroth but it was Squall who spoke, "What gives you the right to just walk in here?" he asked. Sephiroth just chuckled as he watched the furious young man with that scar across his features clench practically every muscle in his body. "I thought I should tell you to make sure you keep it down, if I can hear you you never know who else might." he said with a smirk, "Besides wouldn't you rather have me find you then someone else." he said. Squall's lips parted as he ground his teeth together. "Get OUT SEPHIROTH!" he shouted pointing at the door. "Alright, keep your voice down." he opened the door and slipped out as he closed the door a loud crash of glass breaking sounded loudly from the room with a cry of, "DAMN IT!" from an incredibly pissed off Squall. Sephiroth chuckled as the door clicked shut.

He walked out into the studio and Rufus looked at him with furrowed brows, "What the hell is going on in there?" he asked. Sephiroth smirked but shrugged, "Squall's throwing a hissy fit. Who knows." He lied. Rufus could tell he was lying. Vincent could as well Sephiroth could see it in his scarlet eyes. Sephiroth let his gaze rest on the photographer who was talking to the managers: Rufus, Light(Warrior of Light; it was more of a stage name, he was Squall and Cloud's manager for their company who also had a magazine called Dissidia) and a man Sephiroth didn't know who had a X shaped scar across his face, amber eyes and off blue hair that went down to his shoulder blades. He must be Zexion's manager, Sephiroth looked him over once before Rufus spoke, "Sephiroth, stay out of trouble." Sephiroth just looked at him before turning around and walking away with a laugh.

Sephiroth went and sat himself down looking around the studio as people moved around quickly getting work done and already starting to take down the sets, he did love how fast things worked here, both Vincent and Lazard knew what they were doing when it came to shoots.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:47 pm

Something shattered a door over, and Zexion winced, wondering what it could possibly be. Sephiroth? Maybe, maybe not. Squall or Cloud? He didn't know. Anyone else? Who knew, who cared. Zexion finished re-dressing, stepping out of the changing room, meeting up with Saix, his manager. He was a rather odd fellow, sometimes whispering and muttering to himself about how pretty the moon was, or some other such nonsense. Zexion hadn't known him long, but he knew him long enough to know what he was mumbling about. He almost had a dog like trait about him. Zexion just exchanged a couple words with him before excusing himself to walk around the studio. Things were getting cleaned up now, people were bustling around even more than they had been when the shots were being done. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Sephiroth watching the spectacle of people cleaning up the place. Was he just going to sit there and observe until they were all done or something?
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Sephiroth noticed Zexion look at him, even if it was just out of the corner of his eye, that was one thing Sephiroth was good at, knowing when people were staring. He stood up and approached the short man. He stood with his hands in the pockets of his relatively baggy pants, he ran his finger over the rim of his large sun glasses which were resting in his pocket. "Squall should really learn to control himself, he shouldn't be breaking things that aren't his." he said with a smirk as he looked around and saw Squall walking out of the changing room Cloud followed him silently his head down and his shoulder hunched. Squall met Sephiroth's eyes his grey gaze intensified before he kicked a nearby chair and walked out of the building. Cloud glanced from Sephiroth to Squall before sighing and going to talk to his manager. Sephiroth looked back down at Zexion, "See, he's got a temper." he said with a smirk.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Eying Squall, there seemed to be something up between he and Cloud, and Sephiroth. Squall and Sephiroth had sparks flying between each other. "Something says you've enticed that out of him," Zexion murmured, taking note of Cloud looking between the two. Maybe something had gone on between Cloud and Sephiroth, and now Cloud was with Squall. "I don't even think I'm going to ask what you possibly did to upset him." Not that it was his business anyway. Squall did as he liked, be that feuding with Sephiroth or throwing things that wasn't his. Sephiroth was toying with him and coaxing him to do more, it would appear. Zexion had no part in this, and would gladly just walk off from it all.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Sephiroth chuckled at Zexion's accusation since it was spot on. "I don't think you want to really ask either." he said with a laugh. He paused for a moment and kept his eyes on the door where Cloud and Squall had left. Then he turned back to Zexion, "Well would you like to join me out for dinner...I have a few things I would like to talk about with you." he asked with a smile bringing all his hair back out of his face to let it fall more naturally. He wouldn't be surprised if Zexion turned him down, but he didn't really care either way, him agreeing to go pretty much just gave Sephiroth more time to make fun of him. "It's my treat don't worry." He said with a smile and a chuckle crossing his arms over his chest and stretching his back so he stood up at his whole 6'2", he was surprisingly taller then a lot of the models he worked with like Cloud who stood ad 5'6" and Squall who stood at 5'11". Zexion was shorter then both of them, Sephiroth was probably nearly a whole foot taller then him, but it was quite clear that the height difference didn't effect Zexion at all and it didn't make him any more intimidated by Sephiroth. Sephiroth found that relatively interesting.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:56 am

As much as Zexion wanted to get away from Sephiroth for the rest of the day, as dealing with him just for those shoots had been enough, he didn't decline the offer. What better things did he have to do at home anyway? He might learn something from Sephiroth if he looked hard enough. He might as well just go if Sephiroth was treating too. Who refused a free meal these days, Zexion wondered? "Very well," Zexion replied, "If you insist." He kept the slight tone of annoyance he felt away from his words and expression. How was this going to fare, he wondered... Sephiroth was not the kind of person he got along with willingly.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Sephiroth smirked as he said he would come with him, "Then your fate is sealed." Sephiroth stated in his calm and cool voice. "Let me go tell Rufus I'm leaving then I'll bring the car round to the front. You can do what you have to right now, and don't worry about finding it, I believe my car should stick out enough." He said with a smirk and he turned and walked towards Rufus again, "Ah Rufus, I'm taking the rookie out for dinner so I'm leaving now. You take care of everything with Vincent." He said resting a hand on his manager's shoulder. Rufus glared up at him before sighing and shrugging Sephiroth's hand off his shoulder, "Alright, whatever. Just be careful Sephiroth, we don't have room for any fuck ups." Rufus warned eying him sharply. But really it just made Sephiroth laugh.

He took his time heading down the stairs stopping in the bathroom on the ground floor to fix up his hair, tying it back tightly and putting on his sunglasses as he headed outside. He walked through to the underground parking lot at the side of the building and searched for his car. A sleek white Lambo, not a scratch, not a smudge. He smirked at it as he opened the door up and sat down pulling it back down. Turning it on and letting the engine roar sweetly. He sighed as he pulled it out of the space and out to the front of the building. He got back out of the car and went to the passenger side opening the door and leaning against the beautiful low lying machine as he waited for Zexion.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm

His fate is sealed? What kind of fate was sealed with dinner? Even if the treater was kind of creepy, and ultimately arrogant. Zexion walked off to wait, bidding his leave with Saix before he chose to idle a moment, looking at the set and the people rushing about with tasks. Seeing them all work hard whereas they just put on clothes and posed compared to whatever they were doing appeared to contrast with work effort, although being the ones getting the shots taken was stressful, Zexion supposed finishing the job right was equally or more stressful. Maybe the work load was even? Zexion could get used to this job, he believed, as long as he got used to Sephiroth. Cloud and Leon didn't say much and even they took orders from the taller man, so they didn't need getting used to. They were just kind of there, in Zexion's point of view. After his observation of the place he left to go outside, wondering what this car of Sephiroth's would be that it would stick out. Had the man and car not been in front already, Zexion wondered if he would have been able to guess it was his anyway. Someone with money, and lots of it, would want to buy this to show off, and Sephiroth seemed like one of those show offs. Zexion approached him slowly, his gaze shifting from the expensive, beautiful car, to the smug man before it. "Very exquisite," he commented softly, a little uneasy about stepping into the car that he'd never even dreamed of sitting in. A limo was about the best he'd been able to imagine as a child. The car being low made it easy for Zexion to climb in.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Sephiroth smirked as Zexion walked out he noticed him eying the car. "Hmm isn't it?" he said looking at the car then at Zexion at the comment. He chuckled lightly and pushed himself off the car. When Zexion sat down Sephiroth pulled the door back down and walked around to the driver's side. He sat himself down and started up the car again enjoying the roar of the engine. "I'm guessing you've never been in such an expensive car." he stated looking at Zexion for a moment out of the corner of his eye with a smirk. He drove out of the parking lot faster then he was probably supposed to but slowed down to a normal speed out on the road. He looked around slightly noting the few stares he still got from people walking by.

He drove down a familiar street to a restaurant owned by a friend, well she wasn't really a friend more then she was a fan. He only knew her through Cloud back when he had first met the blond and this gorgeous restaurant had been a dingy little bar. He pulled into the parking lot and stopped the car. He got out and stretched slightly, it wasn't dark yet, not nearly dark yet. He figured the sun would start to fall in an hour or two though. He walked over to the passenger side and opened up the door before offering a hand to Zexion and helping him out of the car. "This is a nice place. The waitress adores me...so we will be treated like royalty." he said as he headed up to the building. He opened the door and walked in. A young girl with a dark brown ponytail who couldn't have been more then twelve led the two of them to a booth near the back. Then she ran off saying 'Tifa! Tifa! That pretty man that was with Cloud is back!' Sephiroth chuckled and shook his head as he started looking through the menu the girl had left. "Feel free to order whatever you want." Sephiroth said to Zexion.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

"Yeah, I usually just ride or drive in whatever I can get," Zexion commented, plus, he didn't really check what kind of cars he was in. Cars didn't matter much to him, even if he had taken an automotive class in high school. This car was nice enough, but it probably cost a ton. Zexion wouldn't want a car this expensive. He could bet the insurance was pretty rough, or maybe it was just a handful of cash in Sephiroth's eyes. The car drove smoothly, unlike any car Zexion had ever been. It felt like a dream ride, but it probably wasn't really worth going out of his way to take care of and pay for just because it was a nice ride.

Zexion took Sephiroth's hand to get out of the car, checking out the restaurant. He'd seen this place once before driving by, he just never thought much about it ever. It was just some building taking up space to him. "Of course the waitress adores you," Zexion said, as he imagined many people, due to Sephiroth's pretty influence, adored him. He checked out the menu, not only noticing the prices, but food he'd never heard of. Some of the food sounded kind of foreign. He only figured out if it sounded good by the description. He'd never even tasted some of these ingredients. The reaction from the girl made Zexion wonder. "Do you come here often?" he asked Sephiroth.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:29 am

"I wouldn't say often." he said with a shrug as the waitress walked up. She had relatively long dark brown hair which was tied up near the end to keep it from distracting her to much. She smiled at the two of them, her gaze trailing up and down Sephiroth's frame once before she spoke, "Would you like anything to drink?" she asked directing the question at Zexion. Sephiroth answered the question, "Bring him what I have." he said. Tifa nodded not looking surprised. "Alright Sephiroth." She looked at Zexion then back at Sephiroth, her smile which hadn't wavered at all since she arrived at their table dropped and a serious look came onto her face, "And don't do anything stupid this time." she said pointing at him. It still ceased to amaze Sephiroth at how rude and to the point she could be with him despite how much she completely adored him. "Alright, don't worry, I believe I've learned my lesson well enough." he said with a smirk. Tifa smirked as she walked away to get their drinks.

Sephiroth kept his gaze on Tifa, as the little girl who had led them to their table approached her and started talking frantically and looking over at their table every second or so. Sephiroth knew it wasn't the first time little Marlene had seen models up close...it could have something to do with the trouble he had caused a while back. She seemed old enough to know what had went on...but Sephiroth couldn't be sure. The look on Tifa's face was rather conflicted, as if she didn't know whether to be irate or lovestruck. Sephiroth turned back to Zexion, "Don't mind them, and if you know what's good for you don't question what I did here to get Tifa pissed off." he said with a chuckle.

Tifa came back in a couple minutes or so with a tray perfectly balanced on one hand, there was no fear that the two tall wine glasses were going to fall at all. This was a talent she had learned from waitressing at a bar for so long before this. She hadn't been allowed to drop stuff even with drunk men groping her or while she slugged them in the face. "Your drinks." She said as she placed a glass down in front of both of them. Sephiroth lifted his glass to his nose and sniffed it, he swirled the contents a bit before taking a sip. "Thank you Tifa." he said putting it back down. "And what would the two of you like?" she asked. Sephiroth paused a moment, "Is Barret cooking?" he asked with a cocked eyebrow. Tifa nodded in response. "Then I'll definitely have a steak, medium rare." he said with a shrug, not trusting Barret with anything to fancy. Tifa nodded before turning to Zexion for his answer.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 am

It wasn't bad enough that Sephiroth could boss everyone around in the studio, but now he could make other people's decisions for them too? Outside of work no less. Sephiroth was questionable, with the way the waitress spoke to him, and he had to admit, the waitress had more balls than the guys in the studio because she was able to point and scold Sepihroth no problem. Zexion shrugged when he was told not to ask what he did to get Tifa angry. He wasn't sure he wanted to know, or if he would ultimately care what it was, because it would be irrelevant.

The drink Sephiroth had ordered him looked well enough as Zexion tasted it cautiously. He didn't think Sephiroth would be the type to have his usual drink drugged for who ever he brought, and he didn't think Tifa would do that kind of thing, even if she was paid well for the task. Zexion listed off the first thing he saw on the menu that sounded pretty good. "Ahh, I'd like this, ah, dish right here, the Pasta Alla Vodka." Zexion liked pasta dishes, for some reason or another. He had a secret thing for undercooked noodles at home, sometimes, but then cooked noodles were good too.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:47 am

Tifa nodded and smiled at Zexion's order, "Good choice, Barret will be happy, he'll only have to cook one of those meals." she said with a giggle. "We don't trust Barret with some food, I'll make it for you, don't worry." She said winking at Zexion before turning around and walking off shaking his hips a little more then was really necessary. Sephiroth shook his head but laughed, "You should feel honored, normally she doesn't cook much. It's probably because she think's you're attractive." he took another small sip of the red drink in front of him. He looked down at the glass then up at Zexion, "It's a well aged Red Wine, it's not poisoned or anything." He said with a smirk. Zexion wouldn't be the first to think he was being drugged by Sephiroth after being asked out for dinner like this.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

"Hmm, if you say so," Zexion replied, not doubting Tifa liked him because he was 'attractive.' That attractiveness was what had brought him into the modeling agency. Not to mention the countless people he'd turned down in high school, believing school relationships weren't worth as much trouble and effort as they were. Zexion took another sip of the wine, appreciating the taste more now that he knew what it was. "It's good. Why would you assume I was debating the article of poison in the wine? Have you attempted such to know what I'm thinking as I contemplate the wine?" His wrist played with the wine glass, sloshing the wine gently.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Sephiroth chuckled, "No, I have never tried to drug or poison anyone before." He said shaking his head pulling the tie out of his hair and letting it fall down to the seat. He leaned on one hand, his elbow resting on the top of the table, "I have had people think I have before though so I know the look." He said with a smirk. "besides Tifa would never allow it, she did tell me not to cause trouble." He said with a laugh. He was silent for a while as he made sure his bangs were out of his face and took off his jacket, lying it down on the seat next to him.

"So, I've been curious since early. Why did you start modelling, you don't seem like one who really enjoys it. Were you forced to do it?" he asked. Resting his head back on his hand and looking at Zexion with a cocked eyebrow and a genuinely curious look on his features. His blue/green eyes looked Zexion over slowly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:15 pm

He had no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt, but still was a little wary of him. Sephiroth was an odd man, in a different kind of odd. "Yes and no," Zexion said, setting down his wine glass and folding his hands together. He didn't exactly make eye contact with the man, but he didn't avoid looking at him directly either. "For now I don't really enjoy it, but with time, maybe I will. No, I was not forced into it. Mostly. I had journalism as a part time job before this, and one of my assignments had been to interview a modeling company director. He noticed my 'attractiveness', Zexion temporarily pulled his hands apart to make his fingers create parentheses, " and asked me to try it out. Modeling being a better pay than journalism, and something worth trying, I went for it." And here we are today, he thought, sitting with this professional who had a little more power in the business than Zexion thought was supposed to be there.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Sephiroth nodded as he listened, not taking his eyes off of Zexion for a moment. He chuckled slightly at his use of the air parentheses. "Well yes the pay is better if you can get good jobs. Being the most requested model in the business I have no trouble with money flow." he said with a smirk sitting back and flipping his back behind his shoulder with one hand. He looked up to the wall jutting his jaw slightly with a rather model-ish, distanced look in his eyes. He stayed staring like that for a moment in though before he smirked and lowered his eye lids and let his eyebrows fall down farther as he turned back to Zexion, "But you don't want to know about my past, it's a long winded and boring story to anyone I am sure."

Tifa came by shortly after with their food and put the respective plates down for the two of them, "Enjoy. Oh and Sephiroth, Barret says 'don't go makin a mess this time you fool.' and hi." she said mocking Barret's deep gruff voice. Sephiroth smirked, "Tell him I will be careful this time around." Sephiroth said with a smirk. Tifa rolled her eyes and sighed as she walked off. Sephiroth was silent, "Hmm...maybe I do come here to often." he sighed, "What can I say though, I do love bothering Cloud whenever I get the chance." he said with a smirk taking a sip of his wine. He cut himself a piece of the meat on the plate in front of him and popped it into his mouth, he liked the way Barret cooked meat, it was chewy but not rough; juicy and fell apart easily; fat cut off, but not completely, just how Sephiroth liked it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:33 pm

"I can tell just from looking at the kind of car you drive that money comes easy to you," Zexion muttered, refusing to feel unnerved from Sephiroth's long stare down of him. If he was just simply examining him, it was kind of creepy. Creepy in the odd way, where it'd be him asking why was he looking at him so much and what was he thinking. That is, if he wanted to know. "Hmm, as you like." To each his own, and Zexion wasn't all that interested in Sephiroth's past, because they just knew each other from work, how ever long that would last.

The food came pretty quickly, considering that this was a fancier, upper scale restaurant He wondered what Sephiroth was talking about, sort of, just out of curiosity and not of whim to know the man more. What kind of trouble did he get into, exactly? Especially in this kind of place? He knew these people pretty well, as it would seem. "Hmm, I don't know why you'd want to pester Cloud," Zexion responded, finding it rather weird that he would enjoy bothering the blonde. The blonde didn't talk enough to be understood though, in his opinion. Why would he know if Cloud was worth bothering or not? Zexion turned to his food as Sephirtoh did, secretly picking the red pepper bits off of the pasta pockets filled with cheese. They'd never be able to find the pepper chunks in all of the sauce.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Sephiroth smirked, "Why not?" he muttered more to himself with a little laugh as he continued to eat. He was silent until about half way through the meal. He looked up as he saw Tifa rushing by towards the front. Sephiroth smirked again, "Well look who's home." he said with a laugh as Tifa started very animatedly talking to the blond who had just walked in. Cloud looked shocked as he glanced over in Sephiroth's direction. Sephiroth could only vaguely see his face from where they were seated near the back. He waved to the blond none the less. Cloud turned and walked away towards the stairs at the other end of the room. To the second and third floors where he, Tifa, Barret and Marlene lived. Sephiroth laughed as his gaze trailed back to Tifa who was running her fingers through her hair.

Sephiroth turned to Zexion, he smirked before looking down at his food and poking at it with his fork, "Cloud is almost as popular as I am in the model business, it's quite a shock that he decides to continue to live here with these nobodies. He could do so much better then this." he said before putting another piece of his steak into his mouth. He looked up at Zexion, "Wouldn't you agree?" He asked after swallowing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Seeing the blonde walk in was a surprise to Zexion, and the fact that Sephiroth knew that didn't shock him ultimately. Maybe that was why he came here often. Suddenly that made sense. Zexion was a little surprised that Leon, ahem, Squall, wasn't by his side too, but maybe they just fooled around in secret on the set. "You and Cloud seem....to know each other well," Zexion said, clearing his throat, taking a sip of the red wine to remove the burn from the spices. "Cloud probably doesn't want a ritzy life, he must know these people well if he lives here and enjoys it." Why would people want to flaunt their money? That was just screaming someone come rob me because I'm a high class person with a good job.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Sephiroth laughed at the comment on him and Cloud being close, "I guess you could say we're close, I've known him for years." Sephiroth stated, "I've modeled with him many times before, for...many types of magazines. Yes including some...erotic magazines." he said after a pause as though trying to find the right word for it, something that didn't sound to bad. But of course with something like that no matter what you called it it was all the same stuff. Porn. "It wasn't that revealing though...well. Not for me." he said with a smirk and a chuckle. He thought about the not wanting a ritzy life, "Hmm, the could be it, he has known Tifa since he was very small...the others he has still known for quite some time. I myself, though I do love my luxuries, I couldn't live anywhere fancy." he said shaking his head slightly. "But...I guess, compared to many people I still do live in luxury. But so does Cloud, he may not live in the most fancy place, but he has a nice... vehicle... and very nice clothes." Sephiroth said as he thought about it. "But, I'm talking to much, let's just enjoy the food." he said shaking his head.

As he finished his food he finished off his drink as well. He wished sometimes he didn't have so much alcohol added to his drinks, but it was nothing he knew he couldn't handle. He did wonder though how Zexion would manage though. Hopefully how he wanted him too. He sighed as he leaned back contentedly full. he pulled his hair back and tied it back up. "So Zexion you about ready to go?" the older man asked, testing the ground and seeing how much the alcohol had affected the young man, if it had at all. he had brought a couple people here and tried the same thing and had had it not work...hopefully this wouldn't be like that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyako-Chan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:15 pm

"Hmm," Zexion sighed as his reply, as he didn't have too many words for pornographic modeling, though it was possible he'd wind up in that line eventually. The clothes they'd done today hadn't been that bad, he thought, but in terms of being modest, it could have done better. Models, who usually felt better than other people, probably figured they deserved a better life style than that of the common folk. Zexion was enjoying the food, and the wine. He didn't drink much, and he was careful not to intoxicate himself, but this wine felt as if it had a higher concentration of alcohol. He wasn't sure, and he hadn't even drank that much.

Zexion was definitely something more than tipsy. He could think, but it came slowly, his walking was only a little awkward, and he knew there had to be the slightest of flushes on his face. He played it cool though by not being the typical drunkard and wobbling around and being noisy. Even in his intoxicated state he knew not to do that. He stood with his hands planted firmly on the table to keep himself from looking too sway-ish. He nodded carefully, hating himself for not listening to himself earlier when he believed the stronger containment of alcohol. "Ugh," he growled to himself quietly, trying to keep his head from hanging.
Nyako-Chan
Nyako-Chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: