The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) Empty Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by insomvamp Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:49 pm

David stood on the corner of a bright corner on a nice day. His black attire seeming to stand out among the crowds of people walking past. He waited for the crossing sign to switch, and made his way across the street to a large park. "I should be able to relax here." he said in his charming accent, as he in one smooth motion changed from his human form into a black cat. His coat was gleaming black and sleak. He made it across the street, seemingly unnoticed by the bustling city dwellers as he climbed to a branch on a shady tree and laid down, quietly purring to himself. "This is going to be a good day..." he thought to himself as his long tail curled around himself. He let out a quiet yawn and laid on the branch, slowly drifting to sleep.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) 221-1

(( hope this is ok XD i am a bit bored before i go to work so i figured i would do something ))

Flame couldn't believe her luck, she had just been napping under one of the benches when she spotted the male, decked all out in black she pegged him as a goth. She would have left him alone except for the simple fact that he changed right before her eyes and took up roost in one of the tree's.. just great, thought i had this place to myself.. what the hell is he doing here? she gave a slight irritated growl. she narrowed her eyes, watching as the now sleek black cat lounged in the tree, yawning before curling up to sleep, he was in her territory, he better be lucky she was in her smaller form, right now she looked like a small black house cat, she could change her size though however since her original size and form was that of a panther. She could have him as a light snack in that form..

Deciding she would investigate this intruder she got up, stretched, yawned before running on over to the tree, sitting down for a moment as her crystal blue eyes looked up at him, tilting her head to the side to study him and watch his tail flick back and forth, she had to resist the urge to attack it.. licking her lips a little she lept up onto the bark of the tree.her sharp nails digging in before she began to quickly pull herself up it.within seconds she was sitting on the branch he was currently napping on. eyeing him again she gave a slight meow before reaching over to swat at his rump. her nails of course where not out. . '' you know. its not nice to just come waltzing in on someone else's territory. '' she had had this park to herself for over five years, only sharing it with other stray cats. she loved living the cat life.. she got to terrorize the animal patrol's and chase all the birds she wanted and didn't have to worry about paying bills and such.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??)) Empty Re: Sitting down and Standing out ((Open to all mature??))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:08 pm

(( i will put her profile up later))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:18 pm

((poke))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm

((Sorry forgot to watch this one!))
David lazily opened one eye at Flame's meow. He jumped away, immediately taking a defensive stance while remaining perched on the branch. A small smirk appeared on his cat face at the note of her voice. "You know, it is rude to interrupt one's sleep...", he objected. He gave a small blink. "Forgive me, but alas I had not known that this was anyone's territory....", he said as he relaxed slightly, still staying close to the end of the branch. "And forgive me for asking, but I have not yet come across a cat who can naturally talk... Might I ask who... or what are you?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:26 am

(( lol i figured as much its all good XD ))

She half closed her eyes and a slight purr began to emit from her as she lifted one single paw and began to groom herself. '' well i wouldn't interrupt your sleep if you hadn't been in my territory... i suppose i can forgive you just this once'', she was teasing him of course, stopping her grooming just a bit to look at him at the end of the branch. '' naturally huh? well, figured it was something a shifter normally did.. i am not a natural cat mister, just so you know... '' she got up and stretched slowly '' name is flame.. yours?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:44 pm

He blinked for a moment, relaxing slightly as he saw her begin to groom. He rasied an eyebrow, at hearing he was forgiven. "Thank... you?", he responded confused for a moment. He didn't want to be rude. He had always been raised to have manners. "Oh... you're not a natural cat?", he asked, bringing a paw to his face,giving it a lick and swiping it across one of his ears. "Shape shifter, huh? If I may ask... what is your true form?", he asked curiously as he laid down on the branch, tucking his paws benieth him. "David... is my name, Fire. And it is nice to meet you...", he said in a courtious tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:26 am

She stopped her grooming to eye him for a moment before she stood up and began to shift, within seconds she was in her human form and completely clothed as she reached over and picked him up by the scruff of his neck, '' its Flame, not fire.. and your welcome.. .. this is my human form.. my true cat form is about twenty times bigger then you and can easily have you for a snack. '' she teased, using her free hand to gently tap his wet nose.. '' hope this answers your question?"he had looked content to lay there but now he was in her arms, she lightly cradled him to her chest as she lightly scratched under his chin.. '' would ask you to shift back but i really do not want to be spotted holding a naked man. in a tree none the less.. so .. what brings you here? and don't worry , i can still hear what you say even in this form.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:59 pm

((Sorry I meant flame))
He let out a small groan as he was picked up. "Do you have to pick me up that way? It is so demeaning...", he said in a soft tone as he looked over Flame for a moment. His eyes got big when he heard about Flame's true cat form. "I would hope you wouldn't do that.", he grumbled softly as he blinked several times after flame touched his nose. "And I can shift back fully clothed too, thank you very much... So vulgar if I had to go clothes shopping every time I changed... As for what I am doing here, I am simply relaxing. It seemed like a nice cool and calm place so I just decided to try for a nap here..." He tried to shift his weight around a little, trying to break free, but not being able to whilst she held him by the scruff of his neck.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:35 pm

She grinned'' technically its not demeaning.. this is the way the mother cat would hold her young to keep them calm.. its a soothing affect.. ahhh well glad to hear it.. '' she teased, setting him in her lap and releasing his neck to gently stroke his fur. rubbing his ears lightly to sooth him a little.. '' ahh like i said, i could if i wanted to , but your small size wouldn't even sooth my large appetite you know.. '' she grinned this time as she looked down at him. '' hmmm well atleast your a little more well mannered then the others.. now then, if you do shift back, please do be careful, this tree branch can hold two normal sized cats but two fully grown adults might make it snap under us.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:14 pm

He looked up at her for a moment, emitting a low purr as he felt her begin to pet him. "Well thank you for letting me go... I have not ever felt that that was calming...", he said softly. He caught her grin. "What others? You mean mangy stray cats with only food and sex on their mind?", he asked in a slightly curious tone. He hated stray cats. So unmannered, in his opinion. "I know... It wouldn't be a good idea. So Flame... what is it you do? Surely you don't just lay around in trees relaxing...", he said softly as he rubbed gently against her hand.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm

she blinked in surprise as she eyed him'' well yes that is what i mean.. and i don't do anything really , i have been living like a cat for most of my life.. care free and no worries.. ohh and tormenting the accassional animal catcher'' she grinned. '' its always fun putting scratches on his legs. and arms. you should try it some times.. '' she relaxed as he rubbed against her hand more, smiling warmly she scratched his ears a little more..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 pm

He continued to look up at her as a confused look took shape on his face. "Strange... Not many people get to live that way...", he muttered softly. "I have more problems than putting scratches on animal catchers...", he said in a soft tone. "In my human form I have a tattoo of a red moon on my shoulder... I kill lycans for a living...", he said softly and slowly as his voice seemed to become more serious by the second. He still continued to purr but the smile from his face disappeared. "There is one in the area near here... possibly one of those people walking around...", he said as he motioned with his paw to the sidewalk below. "He has been killing for years and about every hunter is after him...", he said as he trailed off, rubbing against her hand once more.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:31 pm

she frowned, she had always tried not to get in the way of other creatures, well for the most part anyways, sighing she closed her eyes and picked him up more, rubbing her cheek against his furry little one. '' why put such a strain on yourself? .. then again i suppose most people have to have a purpose.. i used to live like one of those humans.. then i fell into debt.. to keep me from being depressed i started living like this.. it actually helped me feel better you know. . '' smiled , opening her eyes slightly .. '' a lycan huh.. i know some human's smell alot of wild animal dogs.. could that be it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:44 pm

He looked up, seeing her frown. "I know what you're thinking... but the ones I hunt chose this life to be able to kill.", he said softly, mewing in surprise as he was picked up, and being rubbed against her cheek. "I have seen what these creatures do. And if the traumatized victim survives, they become one as well, usually killing themselves...", he said as he frowned slightly. "It isn't after a purpose It is after justice.", he said softly in almost a whisper. He looked up at her. "Why live like a normal human when you can do something extraordinary?", he asked as he saw her smile. "Possibly, but unlikely, most humans own dogs"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:48 pm

she snorted slightly '' i know most humans own dogs.. its not normal canines i smell. .. there is atleast two that have the scent of a wild canine on them.. not a wolf really.. but something more... exotic.. and they always have a bit more of a dangerous air about them.'' she smiled, loving his little mewing as she snuggled him.. '' i forgot almost how good it feels to cuddle a cat like this.. its been a while since i have been in my human form.. sometimes i wonder if i miss it too much.. ahh well. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:59 pm

He sort of shrugged... or at least the closest he could in his form. "Could be then.... It has always been hard to tell, aside from looking to see if they have been bitten...", he said with a soft sigh. He sort of gave up as he felt her cuddling him. He had been used to this for a while. "Well you could always do half and half...", he mumbled as he purred softly in her hands. He almost began to fall asleep in her arms. "So what do you want to do then? I am currently your captive, and I am hunting in this area... It will be dark soon, and it is to be a full moon tonight... you could hunt with me...", he said with a mischevious smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:26 pm

(( brb, gotta run to the store))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:33 pm

she blinked slightly , a little confused but was thinking his suggestion over before smiling'' nah your really not my captive, just a kitty that i was cuddling right now. if i really wanted you as a captive you would have a collar and leash on.'' she teased, petting his ears lightly .. '' hmmmm. yes, it is a full moon tonight. '' she looked up at the sky as she leaned against the tree a little.. '' well. i do like a good hunt, i don't mind teaming up with you a bit.. '' looked down at him , before picking him up once more and jumped soundlessly to the ground, '' it should be a very interesting evening don't you think? .. but first.. why don't we get some early dinner shall we? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:53 pm

He gave a small chuckle. "Do you cuddle kitties often?", he asked in a soft tone, rubbing softly against her hand as he felt her petting his ears. "Ok... Well normally they change right at sundown... when is sundown here?", he asked as he let out a small yelp as she jumped down. He jumped from her arms when they reached the ground and changed right in front of her, in a very smooth way, as his black coat slowly became a black dress suit, and the hair on his head turned into a stylish top hat. "Sure.. dinner sounds good...", he said with a smile. His yellow piercing eyes surveying her for a moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:04 pm

she grinned, looking him over as he shifted'' hmm in a few hours.. about two actually .. ahh well i was thinking maybe fish at the pond but if you have something else in mind?" arched a brow, she hadn't stepped food in a restaurant in so long she nearly forgot about them.. '' i can easily have you back here before the sun finishes its task in setting tonight.. if that suites you well ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:49 pm

He looked over at her for a moment. "I think I would prefer cooked fish... my treat... I have heard of a nice seafood restaraunt not too far away...", he said with a charming smile. "Yeah, I htink that will work. Eat for an hour... Normally lycans prefer open areas so probably we'll go back to these woods...", he said as he began walking in the direction of the many people mwalking past. "You coming?", he asked as he turned around to look back, putting out an arm for her to grab onto. "Come on.. I am quite hungry..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:55 pm

she frowned slightly before quickly running up to him and sliding her hand over his arm.. '' sorry , its just.. been so long since i have been out with others.. i am not very used to it.. '' she used her free hand to push her hair out of her face again before smiling. '' hmmm well seafood sounds good. haven't had real ones for a while. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:10 pm

He saw her frown. "Don't be shy... I will make sure everything stays under control... And I don't mind. You are one of the few girls I have met that don't immediately rush to my side...", he said with a small chuckle as the ears sticking through his top hat twitched. "So how long have you been in those woods?", he asked in a curious tone as he scratched the back of his neck with his free hand. He could already smell the seafood over the smell of the people. "Don't worry about it. This is my treat...", he said with a kind smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:19 pm

she smiled, '' well thank you kind sir. '' she teased, watching his ears twitch before she turned around and looked around, '' hmm well over five years i think.. possibly longer.. i really don't know because i haven't kept track of it all.. how long have you been doing what you have been doing?" she looked over at him and smiled..'' you ok?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next