The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:05 am

she looked over at him before frowning. '' lets see.. weekdays its normally around. eight.. sometimes sooner on the holidays.t he weekends as well. '' she smiled slightly as she reached out and tugged on his hand, heading towards the top. '' though they should be open right now. not too busy just yet. but it will get that way soon enough. soo. do you have anything specific you think you might need?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 am

He looked at her and smiled at first before pouting. "Don't you frown at me.", he said, noticing her frown when he asked her. "I never said I needed anythinging.", he said, looking at her still, but smiling now. "You are the one who wants to shop, not me.", he said with a small laugh. "Anyways, I don't know where you plan on going.", he said with a small shrug. He followed her and exitted the club, and the moon was hiding behind the clouds, and it was a very dark night, as the stars were as well. There was also a cool breeze in the air.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

she grinned'' i was only frowning because i was thinking for the answer to the question you had asked so hush. '' she nudged him slightly , glancing up at the sky before sighing.. '' i hate nights like these.. i love to see the stars but now their are covered up.. pity.. '' shrugged before heading to shopping centers. '' well for one. i do alot of window shopping, sometimes i buy things sometimes i don't.. last thing i buy though is food for the club.. we are not just a bar you know. sometimes we get people who will ask for the strangest things. '' grinned. shaking her head slightly , she didn't need a list of what they needed at the bar, she had a good memory and knew what to get and how much of it.

looking him over she arched a brow slightly '' uh huh.. so are you just going to wear the same clothing every day?''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:34 pm

He chuckled at her response, and looked up at the dark evening sky. "It almost seems like fall is approaching.", he muttered quietly, before returning his attention to her. He glanced down at himself, and the clothes he was wearing. They were worn, and the threads were frayed. "I suppose I do need something, after all.", he said, glancing back up at her. "What then is the strangest thing you have had a person ask for?", he asked, walking over a large crack in the sidewalk. He was surprised that the shopping centers would still be open.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:37 pm

(( i have to pick my sister up in a few minutes so i will be gone for about.. twenty minutes XD her and her stupid color guard))

she grinned.. '' well . hmmm sushi and squid i think is the strangest thing i have been asked for. ahh and well other things that i am not going to mention because it will make you blush. '' she tugged him to one of her favorite all night clothing stores, blinking slightly at the light before heading to the mens section. '' yea its going to get cold soon, but its ok i have lived through alot of winters. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:41 pm

He grimmaced at the sound of sushi and squid... He had heard of the stuff and thought it sounded awful. He glared at her a bit when she mentioned him blushing... again. "Where in the world does someone come up with an all night clothing store? Oh yeah, someone will walk up and say 'You know what? It's two am and I need some new pants!'", he said with a laugh. He knew it had to be due to the fact of vampires. They may have been secretive, but they were becoming more plentiful.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 pm

she grinned as she nudged him. '' most places are becoming all nighter stores you know. that and well tourist season too.its their chance to sell more clothes to out of towners and all that. '' and of course vampires, she knew the owner who was friendly enough and always made sure the store had everything in stock all the time. '' its not too bad you know.. stop glaring at me or i am going to smack you '' she teased, she eyed the mens clothing before glancing at him'' go and see if you can find something you like. i am not your mom so i am not going to pick it out for you .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:14 pm

He walked over to the men's clothing, and started to rummage around. He hadn't been clothes shopping in a long time, and was unsure as to what he was looking for. The store was very bright and bothered him a little bit as he looked through, thumbing through things that were red and black. "What do you think about this?", he asked, holding up a long coat filled with pins and chains. It was very long and the interior of it was red. He always like those colors.. black and red...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

she arched a brow, looking it over slowly . '' well its a start for a coat. i actually like it, now you just need some pants and shirts. or shorts if you prefer those. '' frowned slightly before glancing at him'' and maybe underwear or boxers.. up to you though. heh. '' she glanced down at his shoes, they where well warn, but didn't look like they had holes in them. but that was for the outside, no telling what the inside of them looked like. '' how are your shoes?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:29 pm

He looked down, letting the mention of everything else pass. His shoes were worn black boots, the soles were worn thin, and the leather was wrinkled and cracked. "Let's face it.. everything needs replaced.", he said with a sigh. One thing he had no ability for after 160 some years was how to make money. He continued looking around the store, looking at every piece of men's clothing that was black. There was a very large selection for such a small shop that he couldn't really decide.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:46 pm

she gave a slight laugh'' well your boots look good on the outside, well worn, means they where good and comfortable for your feed.. we can try and find the same brand, but i have no idea how old those boots are.. '' she lightly ruffled his hair as she passed him before going to a rack of shirts. '' relax, everyone has to buy new clothes every now and then. and if you worry about money, i already gave you a solution, you can work at the bar. we pay well and it shouldn't be too hard for you to save up. '' she glanced back at him, assessing how big he was before picking out some black shirts. '' do you like buttons? as for the job hun, you can try anything you want.. you can be the peace keeper, you know. throw anyone out who causes trouble or you can help Jin behind the bar.. not too hard to learn how to mix drinks. and we do have instruction books on it if you need them. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:53 pm

He laughed a bit, at first before going into deep thought... This could be his first real permanant place he has ever had. There were means of income, and a place to stay... He had never had this opporotunity before. "I do like t-shirts better.", he said with a small smile eyeing her. He had to think about the rest of it before he comitted to anything. He continued to look around before finding a blood red shirt with a black pinstriped overshirt.

((I cannot pick clothes for my chars!! I am terrible))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

((lol i am a bit of the same way so its all good Razz ))

she took in what he said and placed the other shirts back before getting him a few of the red and black shirts he said he had liked, she even picked up a few of the ones he was looking at and seemed interested in but didn't want to ask, the pants where easy , she found a few that had some of the metal works on them that his jacket did. the ones she picked out would look good on him since the metal works on it wasn't over done like some punk rockstar kick she had seen. . last thing she grabbed was his socks. '' think we got enough.. now just to grab some shoes for you and we should be ready to go . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

He watched her pick out the clothing, all of it, he had liked. The colours were right, and about the same style of what he was already wearing. He looked on his boots for a brand name, but saw that it had been worn away a long time ago. He frowned slightly, and headed over to the shoes section of the store. He saw a pair of shorter boots that were about the same style. They fit him perfectly, and he smiled. They felt almost the same as his old ones which were now crumpled up in the corner.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:41 pm

she found him easily enough in the shoes, taking the tag for the shoes he now had on she grinned. '' well they do look good on you , come on then. i have to get an order in to the food mart before and get these paid for. '' he did look good, half the time she couldn't keep her eyes off of him but didn't want to be caught staring at him. he was already a bit shy as it was and she didn't want to make it worse..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Alexander looked at her careully. He had them bag the clothes and he wore the boots out the door. His old boots were wearing out and he had no use for them. He had worried how much this all had cost, but was just enjoying the new clothes for a moment. He quickly followed her outside, the sky had cleared a little, and the stars and moon could barely be seen. The streetlights buzzed around them, turning the area into daylight, or at least as close to daylight they could be in. "It is quiet tonight.", he said, looking over at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:54 pm

she paid for the items, had them all in two large bags before carrying them out the door with him in tow. looking over at him and smiled ' yea it is.. its only because its not really the weekend yet.. most are working. normally its just teenagers out and what not.. '' she was actually getting a little hungry but ignored it for the most part.she dropped the order for the food off at the market, knowing they would be delivered later to the bar. glancing at him again as they walked. '' so.. ever have a girlfriend?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:58 pm

He jumped a little at her question. He turned red for a moment before gathering his composure. "No, I haven't. Well, not really.. I had a relationship around 100 years ago, didn't last long... rather not go into it.", he rambled. He looked at her again. "I know you have, and see that's a thing, isn't it? I am so shy and so secretive, and here you are, an open book.", he said, looking at her eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:04 pm

she grinned'' not a complete open book hun, you only just a small amount about me. there's more to it.. my background is well guarded.. '' she had seen him go a little red but didn't say anything.. '' its ok with you being a little shy, considering your talking a little more , means your getting over it. .. and don't worry i won't ask you about it unless you want to talk about it. '' she looked around slowly before turning back to him. '' is there anything you would like to visit? or go do.. think the theatre is still open for another few hours.. .. ahh and thats such a long ago to have a relationship.. ever think about getting another one?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

He smiled slightly, clutching his stomach for a moment. He was becoming hungry too, but didn't say anything. "I will do anything you would like to do.", he said with a small smile. I haven't been to a theater in a while.", he said, looking at it down the street, more lit up than the street was. "I know, and what was worse was that she wasn't that nice of a person anyways, and I...", he cut off, trying to make this sound as OK as possible."... got hungry?", he said, nervoulsly before continuing to walk.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:23 pm

she glanced at him before shaking her head'' yea that is always an issue.. especially if no one taught you that you really don't need to drain them completely . could always take a little from one or more people to keep from killing them. buuut.. '' she glanced around, already spotted two men that looked up to know good, she easily pinpointed tattoo's on them that marked them as men of a gang. '' nobody says you can't get the criminals.'' she was already trying to decide the best way to do this.. she could sense he was getting hungry as well so knew it should be soon..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:29 pm

He spotted them a few seconds after she did. "And for the record, I haven't really found anyone that I have felt like wanting to have a relationship with.", he said, knowing he hadn't answered her last question. "except you.", he thought to himself with a small smile. He looked back over at the two men, and thought about it for a moment. "Should we do it quick and painlessly?", he asked, looking over at her, his fangs gleaming in the light from the streets.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

she looked back at him and grinned.. '' quick and painless huh.. thats a little nice for a bunch of gang members who probably beat the snot out of some people for money.. '' she looked over at the two again, they had gone into the theatre and she knew the theatre had alot of dark places, and it would be easy to take care of their bodies. she glanced at the clothing for a moment '' be right back'' she slipped back inside the store, asked the clerk to have them be sent to the bar before she stepped back out and stretched. '' right then.. lets get us that meal. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:51 pm

He watched her run into the clothes store again as he stood outside, and then ran over to the theater after she stretched. He could smell the scent of blood. It followed them. His eyes glistened as he stood outside the bar. He hadn't been after a coherent meal in a while, and he thought that this would be fun. He ran inside, trying to find where they were going and waited for her. He could hear their gruff voices fading off into the distance and into the mess of voices in the packed theater.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 pm

she quickly followed him into the theatre smiling as she found him, '' hold on hun. '' she looked around before nudging him slightly '' they went to the back.. one of the rooms is not very packed, can easily get them in the back without a single notice from the others.. '' she tugged on his hand before following the smell of the two men. they definitely had a certain smell to them, mischief and all that..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next