The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 am

she smiled'' easy.. if they ask tell them your taking him to be detoxed, that he is high on drugs. and beat his girl. a cab can easily take us to the hospital for the girl. and as for the guy , will be easy enough to slip into the back alleys. . ''' pulling the woman's arm over her shoulders she slipped her own arm around her back and hauled her up. easily carrying her making it look like the woman needed help walking. '' we can always go through the back too. hotels like this don't mind for.. discreet departures of this type of nature. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 37 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:07 pm

He smiled, listening to her. "Ok...", he said with a nod as he walked out of the room with the guy on his shoulders. "I don't care... whatever is quickest...", he said with a smile. The anticipation of this was starting to get to him a little. He could feel adrenaline going through his mind which was making him breathe faster. "Let's get going love...", he said, as he waited at the door for her. He was going to have fun with this, but he was feeling the anticipation of it more by the second.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

she followed him quickly glad that no one was in the hallway as she pulled the door closed and heard it lock. nudging him to the right she smiled'' take the stairs, no one uses those since the elevators work. so we shouldn't run into anyone. '' she glanced at the woman who seemed to be still out, which was good, she wanted her to stay that way until she was able to drop her off at the hospital. '' when we get there you will need to be out of sight otherwise the nurses might want to take the guy too. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:20 pm

He gave a nod and took a leap over the railing, landing securely a floor down. He was definetely excited, and was eager to release a little bit of energy. "we cna put him in the trunk or something...", he said with a shrug as he took another leap over the railing, easily sticking his ground on the landing as he looked up... "Come on, slowpoke...", he called up to her. He kept leaping one floor at a time until he got to ground level and headed towards the front of the hotel, noticing the lobby was dead quiet... everything was quiet, and the receptionist was busy on her phone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:24 pm

she rolled her eyes'' show off'' teased, following him easily , but at a slower pace to keep from harming the woman, catching up to him quickly before going out the door . '' heh dead of the night oh yea no body is usually out and about in the hotel.. hmmm hospital should be a bit ways down . a few blocks at the most. '' she nudged him now before moving ahead'' now who is being slow?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:39 pm

He nodded, before feeling her nudge, he easily caught up with her. The receptionist didn't even look up from her Uno game on her phone. "Stupid children...", he muttered softly. He ranoutside and hailed a nearby taxi, before popping his head inside. "Hey can you pop the trunk? I need to put some luggage back there...", he mumbled. The taxi driver gave a shrug and pressed a button before hearing the latch pop. Alex ran to the trunk and stuffed the man inside, before looking at Lilly with a smile, giving a thumb up as he sat inside the cab to help Lilly bring the woman inside the cab.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:46 pm

she smiled once he gave the thumbs up before handing him the knocked out woman. . sliding in next to them she gave a slight knock on the taxi window.' nearest hospital please. '' watching him give a nod before heading back out into traffic.

Looking back to the woman she checked her pulse again before relaxing'' she is ok. still out cold. they should be able to help her once we get her to the hospital. '' the woman looked nearly as young as her. well as young as she looked anyways, since lilly was alot older then she appeared.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm

He held the woman against the seat in between him and Lilly. "Yeah... you didn't drain her for long.. I just hope she doesn't remember tonight at all. ", he said softly as he sat back, trying to relax a little, tapping his foot against the floor of the taxi. He was curious where they would find a building abandoned enough but big enough so no one could hear him scream from the immense amount of pain he was going to go through. "Would you like to make the first cut tonight my love?", he whispered as he looked over to her with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

she smiled, glancing at him '' maybe.. '' relaxing a little she waited till the cab stopped at the hospital, '' be right back love'' she got out,reached in and hauled the woman out before disappearing into the hospital, she was quick to drop her off, watching the nurses work on her before she came back..sliding into the cab she smiled.. ' they said she was stable but have possible broken ribs. but she is not in any immediate danger of dieing.. and no worries.. i think i took enough from her to make her think she was dreaming. hopefully anyways. ''

leaning forward slightly she smiled as she leaned clsoe to the cab, tucking a few bills into his hand, a large amount that would satisfy the mans curiosity should he get too nosey.. ''dear man, me and my man would love it if you took us to a very secluded spot not near anyone.. we want to have a bit of personal time. '' she watched as the cab driver got a grin on his face, taking the money and quickly began to drive.

leaning back she looked over at him. '' there..t hat should take care of it.. and cabbies are usually good about not gossiping.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:12 pm

He smiled, seeing the nurses take the woman inside, and his smile got a bit bigger when he saw Lilly come back. He saw her stuff the money into his hand, and listened to her, thinking for a moment. "You know... that's not such a bad idea either... I think I like you a bit aggressive...", he said with a playful smile. "I would hope not...", he said as he quickly noticed a change in neighborhoods from nice and well kept to dilapidated in a damn hurry. "Well seems the guy knows where to go too...", he said as he started to relax a little in his seat.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:23 pm

she laughed softly at his comment.'' hmm really ? getting hot and heavy already?" she teased, watching the area before the cab stopped.. '' well here is our stop .. you get him out. i will distract the cabby so he don't see. '' leaning over she lightly kissed him before getting out. going around the car to talk tot he cabby. giving him just a small about of extra money to just go back to town and not worry about them. .

Once the cabby left she glanced over at him with their little bundle of flesh'' hmmm buildings like this have plenty of chains to hang him by you know.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:28 pm

He looked out the window, peering at the old abandoned, obviously industrial buildings. He leaned in to kiss her back, fighting the urge to deepen it before feeling her pull away, and he quickly did the same, pulling the trunk open and pulling the still unconscious man out. He looked up at the buildings. "We want to be on about the middle floor...", he said, looking at all of the broken windows. "I hope that no one will hear him...", he said with a grimace as he started to head to the tallest building he could see at the moment.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm

she followed him grinning'' relax, only people that might hear him now are the homeless.. and most of them tend to keep their noses out of others business. its a cruel world love.. and even homeless people get killed for snooping. '' stepping around old pieces of equipment in the building she made her way up the stairs'' watch your step love.. some of the steps have holes in them. i don't want you breaking anything on your handsome body . . '' she could already see the potential in this building. wires where good for almost all torture. the chains they could use on hanging the man up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:43 pm

"Yeah, well I don't want the authorities on our ass..", he said softly, steeping up the ricketty stairs. He grinned, hearing her comment. He sped up a little, coming up right behind her. "Hmm... I think that this will be a very unusual experience for us... all...", he said, nudging the unconscious man. He looked around on each floor, seeing bits of rusting and decaying equipment. "Verrry saw like...", he said, peering around in each dark room. He did see potential in almost everything, still looking for soemthing to be razor sharp to peel his skin off with.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 pm

reaching the floor he had indicated she smiled as she walked around carefully around the room, mindful of some of the holes in the floor.. '' tool box huh.. '' digging through it she found a new box cutter. well recently new'' well there are some knives in here.. a pocket knife and a box cutter at least.. '' looking over at him she grinned'' just so you know this is not so unusual for me.. i used to torture hunters for info before killing them. but back then i was alone. it wasn't as exciting. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:58 pm

He smiled, following her and seeing the toolbox before looking up at some chains hanging overhead. "I think...", he said, going quiet for a moment before he looked around for a ladder, before placing it under the chains and hanging the man by his chest. "Yes, but I think we are sort of both getting off on us both being more aggressive...", he said as he walked over to her and kissed her passionately, his hands slipping around her and rubbing her neck softly before he pulled away. "That is what I mean, love...", he said with a teasing amile as he fished around in the toolbox. "Let's wake the lad up, huh?", he asked, grabbing a rusty nail from the toolbox and an old hammer before walking up the ladder, and placed the nail onto the guys arm and began to hammer it into the flesh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:01 pm

she squeaked in surprise moaning softly against the kiss and leaned against him before he pulled away , pouting slightly she blinked before watching him hammer a nail into the mans flesh, arching a brow and didn't even cringe once when the man woke up scream and spitting mad.'' gee not even a nail can scare him. wonder what he would do if we lit a fire under his balls. '' grinned watching the mans face pale at the mention of that. ''' well that got him a bit scared.. guess he is the type of man to treasure his boys. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 pm

He gave a laugh, seeing the blood seeping from the wound. He pouted at the man. "Aw, sir? You don't like your new piercing?", he asked in a british accent. He gave a laugh as he slid hsi way down the ladder. "Oh, the lockjaw will take effect soon from that rusty nail...", he said with a chuckle. "So... my love... would you like to make the first cut?", he asked, picking up the box cutter and waving it in the air, eyeing the man for a moment before he pulled Lilly into another hot and passionate kiss, moaning against her softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:14 pm

grinned'' lock jaw would take a few hours love.. gotta let the bacteria on that nail work its way through his system'' she groaned softly at being pulled into another hot kiss. kissing him back she nipped his lip a little before catching the drop of blood'' mmmm no love you go right on ahead, i am enjoying this view though..speaking of nails.. there should be a nail gun somewhere here.. '' grinned, '' target practice later..''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:38 pm

"Yes, but he will be alive for a few hours, love...", he said after he pulled away from the kiss, giving her a smile before looking up at the man, flashing his fangs, wondering if it would freak him out a little. "Yes, but we would need an air compressor too and I think this girl has been off of the power grid for years...", he said with a smile, walking over to the man with box cutter in hand, cutting off the man's shirt before throwing it onto the floor. "Now... we'd like to play a game...", he said sinisterly. "For every answer you provide, there is a right or wrong answer. With every right answer you give, you live a little longer... for every wrong answer, we cut off one square inch of your skin...", he said, almost hissing at the man.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:32 pm

she grinned'' ahh yea , crap forgot about that.. now look your making my brain turn to mush '' she teased. nipping his lower lip again just before she watched him go to the man , grinning she picked up an old chair , turned it around so she could sit down and cross her arms over the back of it. '' hmmm better listen to him mister.. although i sincerely hope you get the wrong answers because what you did to that woman.. tisk tisk tisk. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:52 pm

He turned back to lilly, mouthing the words ' I couldn't resist.' He referred to the whole I'd like to play a game which the saw movies were famous for. He saw the man give a gulp of fear at Lilly's words. "Ah, yes, speaking of which.... why did you harm her?", he asked, staring into the man's eyes, daring him to lie.

"S-she deserved it... can you please let me go? I won't harm another woman again, I swear.", he said, his voice shaking and pleading.

"Wrong answer, mate...", he said, taking the blade from the box cutter before setting the box cutter aside, using only the blade, he slowly cut through the layers of skin, before tracing a perfectly square box, one inch exactly. He heard the man's screams, ringing through the floor they were on before he slowly and painfully pulled the square of flesh, exposing muscle on the side of the man's arm. He got down from the ladder, placing the skin on the toolbox. "Your turn, love...", he said with a devilish smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 am

'' no woman deserves to be beat ya know mister. '' she mumbled, watching him scream, since it came from a man who hurt women , it was like music to her ears. '' what, did she not cook you dinner or something?" she glanced around hearing the skittering sounds of rats, no doubt the big things where brought out by the smell of blood. '' huh... hun i think we brought friends. '' street rats where the worst, they fed on flesh and go crazy at the smell of blood. '' wonder what his worst fears are.. '' mumbled, getting up and going over to him, looking up at the man they had strung up. '' my turn huh.. what should i do hmmm ''

she looked him over, there was plenty of spots to cut and skin, she wondered which would hurt worse.. '' you still haven't answered my question.what did she do to deserve that beating?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 am

Alex went over and sat down at the seat that Lilly had pulled out, and leaned his head over the back, giving a sinister smile.

"I-it was an argument... I had told her several times to get out... I pay the bills and she just leeches off and creates a mess of everything...", the man said meekly at first, but his voice getting deeper and more aggressive through the sentence. He winced, knowing he had said the wrong answer, and knew that this was going to hurt. He looked at his arm, seeing the nail and the square patch which was nothing but red muscle.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:56 am

She arched a brow as she looked over at Alex, '' hmm even i don't like that answer love.. and knowing you , i am sure that answer don't sit well with you either. '' picking up the blade she pressed it to his skin lightly as she began to circle him slowly .. '' now then.. what patch of skin sould we take next.. you have a leg that could surely do with out.. or a pot belly stomache.. what about your back? any ideas love?" she slid a glance over to alex again. it didn't matter where they took the skin, only as long as it hurt like hell.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next