The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for Rippednose)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

(for Rippednose) - Page 4 Empty Re: (for Rippednose)

Post by RippedNose Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:45 pm

"Alright" Luke nodded, getting to his feet and limping after Teioh, following him up the stairs. He struggled a bit with those, his ass sorer than he would have liked, but he made it up and walked into the brunette's room. He sat down on the bed next to Teioh, pulling his legs up onto the bed and crossing them, leaning forward slightly to take some of the weight off of his ass. He was wondering how gym class would be the next day. He cringed slightly at that thought, since Revelation was in his gym class, and would know why he was in pain.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Female Number of posts : 5239
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://anime-asylum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Teioh cocked an eyebrow as he glanced at Luke, "Does it really hurt that much." He said stretching one leg out in front of him and turning his body to look at Luke with a small frown. He guessed he should have been a little more careful but he regretted nothing so he didn't really care all that much. He brushed a hand over Luke's cheek pushing some still wet hair out of his face. He had a feeling this wouldn't stay completely innocent no, he couldn't not do anything with Luke just sitting right there, albeit he probably wouldn't go past making out right now, which was something even his mom would find acceptable.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Lucas looked from the tv to Teioh, shaking his head. "More than it should, but I'm fine" he said, waving it off. He had dealt with worse in hockey games, and that generally lasted longer than this did. He knew that Teioh didn't regret things like this, even if he did hurt, but he didn't mind. He wasn't really listening to the comedian on tv, looking at the brunette as damp hair was pushed away from his face. He had a feeling this wasn't going to end up being them just watching the television, even if they couldn't go very far, two people home now.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

Teioh smiled as he leaned towards Luke pressing his lips to the blond's for a moment before pulling away. "I'll make you forget all about the pain." he said his lids lowering slightly as he looked the shorter teen over. He pressed his lips back to Luke's pulling his bottom lip between his and sucking on it slightly. The TV completely forgotten but still very necessary, what else would drown out the sounds of their making out? Teioh shifted slightly so he was in a more comfortable position and could access Lucas's lips more easily. He rested one hand on Luke's waist the other gripping the covers slightly.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 am

Luke smirked slightly when he recieved a short kiss. He didn't say anything in response to Teioh's words, just smirking wider as he was looked over. He tilted his head slightly as their lips were pressed together again, his bottom lip being sucked on. He let out a light hum, nipping at Teioh's top lip lightly, having a feeling now that the tv was only on to cover any sounds they might make. It was a good idea, and he wouldn't be surprised if the brunette did that rather often. He shifted his legs so that they weren't crossed, finding a comfortable position to sit in.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:53 am

Teioh let out a small moan of a sigh into the kiss as he ran his tongue over Luke's bottom lip. "I think all this makes up for earlier." He said with a laugh, taking his lips away from Luke's for a moment before pressing him back pushing the shorter man back onto the bed, moving his head to open up Luke's mouth, dipping his tongue down and into his mouth again. Hopefully there would be no interruptions this time. Teioh was getting a little bit fed up with all these things keeping him from his sexual release.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"Mm, that it does" Luke agreed before their mouths were pressed together again. He let out a light sigh when he was pressed back onto the bed, taking some of the pressure off of his ass. He let out a light groan as Teioh's tongue slipped into his mouth, not expecting to be interrupted this time. The only thing that could interrupt them now would be someone calling him for dinner, or Teioh's mom. Unless Revelation decided to barge in again, which he really hoped wouldn't happen.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:13 pm

Teioh had his knee rested between Luke's legs and he couldn't help but rub his knee against the younger teen's crotch almost teasingly. "I'm glad you moved here." he said pulling away for a moment again taking a deep breath before bringing his lips back down to Luke's. He was going to have the younger boy moaning for more again in a matter of moments and Teioh honestly couldn't wait.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Luke let out a slight gasp when he felt the brunette's knee rubbing against his groin lightly. He raised an eyebrow slightly, letting out a short laugh at Teioh's words. He was under the impression that the taller didn't care who it was he was having sex with, and that if he and Tyson hadn't moved there, he would just find somebody else, even if they weren't living as close. He kissed the taller back once their lips were pressed together again, rather eagerly on his part.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Teioh's eyes closed as he pressed his chin up to get more access to the inside of Luke's mouth tongue dipping in and sliding underneath Luke's. He leaned down so he could put his elbows down on the bed on either side of Luke, running fingers into still damp hair, letting out the smallest of moans into the other's mouth. Sure he would do this with anyone, but it was nicer when the person happened to live a couple doors down and was still willing, not to mention attractive. Sure most of his friends at school would gladly get with him if he wanted them to but he liked getting with new people as well every once and a while
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:28 pm

Luke couldn't help but let a loud groan out into Teioh's mouth. He could feel the fingers sliding back into his damp blonde hair, and he was just shifting into a more comfortable position under the taller male when he felt his phone vibrating in his pocket. His eyes opened and he let out an irritated groan, pulling his mouth away from Teioh's with a sigh and pulling his cell phone out, glancing at the caller ID. "Ughh, really Tyson?" he muttered to himself, sighing again. He didn't want to have to answer, but he figured it would be his brother telling him he had to come home now. He hit the talk button, not really hiding his breathlessness. "Yeah?" he said in greeting, not bothering right now.
"Hey. It's, uh, dinner time" Tyson said on the other line, noting his twin's breathlessness, and trying not to think about what it may or may not mean.
"Ugh, mm'kay" Lucas sighed and closed the phone, letting out a short irritated growl.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:02 pm

When Luke pulled away when his phone vibrated Teioh let his face rest in Luke's neck idly kissing the skin up and down the expanse of skin. When he put the phone away Teioh smirked at him. "You have to go?" he asked. Wondering what Tyson thought of hearing his brother in the middle of an intense make out session. He was probably blushing like mad and Teioh it would have been quite the sight. He sat up and put his legs over the side of the bed, smiling all the while at Luke. He knew full well Luke had to go, it didn't take much to hear their entire, albeit short, conversation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:21 pm

Luke had tilted his head a bit to the side as he spoke to Tyson, just because of where the brunette's head was. He let it fall back when Teioh sat up, following while running a hand through his hair. "Yeah. Time for dinner, which means I need to get my ass home before my mom comes and drags me home" he said, grinning slightly and getting to his feet. He stretched his arms above his head, loosening the muscles in his body before relaxing, letting out a sigh. "Well ah, thanks for having me over" he said, giving a laugh. Sure, it had been a bit awkward, and he was sure he'd never be able to look Revelation in the eye again, but it was still fun.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Teioh nodded and stood up understanding, though his parents weren't like that, plenty were as Teioh knew. Teioh headed towards the door of his room and onward down the stairs, "Yeah, sure, no problem it was fun. Remember you can come on by any time you want. For...whatever you might want." Teioh said with a wink as he stopped near the door. He was completely serious despite his constantly casual and joking tone. Teioh never gave up an opportunity to have sex, if someone asked he didn't think he would possibly be able to refuse them. He glanced at the basement door knowing that Revelation was not going to be happy about this whatsoever but he would gladly take any punishment his brother may have in store for him, hell, after that nice make out session he was up for anything.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Luke laughed, following down the stairs. He didn't doubt that one bit, the brunette being who he was. "I'll keep it in mind" he promised, nodding. He slipped on his shoes, brushing his hair back from his face. "Alright, I'll see you at school tomorrow" he said, giving a smile and pressing his lips to Teioh's for a moment before waving and walking out the door. He walked down the driveway, across the short sidewalk, and back up to his house, opening the door and announcing at the top of his lungs that he was home.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 am

"Bye-bye see you later." He called stepping out onto the porch and waving, a grin spread from ear to ear as he did so. After a while longer he stepped back inside, shivering slightly from the cold before heading downstairs to see his brother and deal with whatever his brother had in store for him. "Revelation, whatcha doing?" he asked sitting down on his younger brother's bed and swinging his legs where his knees met the corner. Revelation was silent, something Teioh was used to, in fact he was getting better at telling what each silence meant. This one meant a couple things: 1. "I'm doing homework which you know you should be doing as well" and 2. "I'm pissed off with you right now". Teioh nodded, "Hey I'm sorry, but you know me by now Revelation, you've been here for like...six months already, I figured someone as smart as you would figure me out in at most a week."

Revelation sighed as he turned around and looked at his brunette brother. "I did figure you out, within an hour of knowing you. It doesn't mean I like the kind of person you are. Actually I find you quite disgusting." He said pink eyes mere slits as he glared at his blue eyed twin brother. Teioh frowned for a moment before bursting into laughter finding his brother's words actually quite hilarious when the albino clearly meant for them to be harsh and offensive.

Teioh took a breath as he controlled his laughter, grinning at his brother, "Is that some sort of weird fetish? You like 'dirty boys' don't you?" Revelation's glare turned sharper and he looked as though he was going to stand up and strike Teioh for those words and Teioh was damn well prepared for just that, it wouldn't be the first time his brother hit him because he said something stupid in front of him, and he was completely aware of exactly what ticked his brother off. Teioh himself sure did have some strange kinks, though he was pretty sure he was aware of all of them.

They were both silent for a while as Revelation went back to working on his homework for school the next day and Teioh silently thought about what he said. Revelation was silently counting down from twenty in his head, and as his internal timer reached zero his brother spoke again, his voice quiet much like a child who had just been caught stealing a cookie. "Hey I'm sorry you know I don't mean it. I love you Revelation, and I love seeing you jealous, I know it's wrong. I promise I'll try to stop, but you've got to realize that this is hard for me." He said wrapping his arms around his brother's neck. Revelation knew it was just sweet lies to get the albino off his back though a part of him wished, for once, he would actually attempt to keep his promise instead of being swept away by every pretty face he happened to see. Teioh kissed his brother on the cheek. "I'm going to do my homework, I'll talk to you later." he said with a smile, Revelation waved him off without a care and the brunette walked upstairs.

When the door closed behind the brunette Revelation sighed pushing himself away from his work. He turned his chair towards the bed and stared up at the ceiling, wondering if Teioh understood anything. Revelation really cared about his brother and loved him much more then he knew any brother should love another. He knew it sounded sappy, and maybe that was why he got so pissed off at his brother; because he was pissed off at himself. His phone went off, the one in the top drawer of his desk, he barely heard the slight vibration of the device. He frowned as he opened the drawer and took the phone out from where it was taped to the very back. It was a text from an old client of his. There's someone after you. You're not safe. Revelation frowned, his brows furrowing. Since when did he ever have someone after him. He would have to look up who sent someone for his head, the person who started this was asking for it. The thought that maybe someone was doing it even though they weren't hired for it didn't pass his mind, not if he got a text like this. Finding and killing the man who was after him though, might get his thoughts away from his brother for a while, it would be a nice break from everything, he knew that.

He remembered how earlier today he had had this feeling that he was being watched, the person after his head, was much closer then he thought. Revelation smirked despite himself knowing this was going to be a lot of fun. The late warning only making it even better, this person had no idea who the fuck the were dealing with and they were going to learn the hard way, unfortunately for them. He laughed slightly, keeping it down so as not to worry Teioh's mother. He threw the phone back into the drawer and slammed it shut as he stood up. He walked over to the cases of instruments that lined the walls, pulling out a case he set it down on the table where the two musicians of the house set up their instruments. Opening it, Teioh's silver and gold trumpet sat in the velvet case. He hooks his fingers in a spot where the fabric was messed up and pulled it up. Underneath the instrument was what he was looking for. His two prized possessions his twin pistols he pulled them out and spun them on his fingers catching them perfectly and aiming them at his desk on the other side of the room. "It's good to have you two back, I can't wait to give you some exercise." he said with a smirk trying to keep his insane laughter down as he did.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:59 pm

Luke picked up his German Shepherd puppy as he kicked off his shoes, talking to it as he walked farther into his house. "Hey sweetie, it's just you and Tyson for dinner, I've got a meeting, so I gotta run!" the twins' mother gave her elder son a kiss on the cheek as she rushed to the front door. He bid her goodbye and walked into the kitchen, putting the dog down beside the table and sitting down carefully on the hard wooden kitchen chair, sighing as he did so. He knew it was going to take him forever to eat, since he would be telling Tyson everything since their mom was leaving.

"Hey broski" Lucas grinned, using the term only since Tyson rolled his eyes every time he heard it. his twin didn't respond, simply taking a bite of the kraft dinner their mom had thrown together before she left. He didn't see why he had to be interrupted and come home for some KD, which he could have made himself. "Ughh, that was the most awkward thing EVER. You have no idea" Luke sighed, and Tyson raised an eyebrow. He knew he would be hearing whether he wanted to or not, which he really didn't. He didn't need to know the details of his twin brother's sex life with the guy he liked.

"So, for one, my ass hurts because Teioh wasn't exactly being nice" both of them winced, for different reasons, but the expression was identical, and completely in unison. "And secondly, apparently I was too loud and Ana got scared and called Revelation, who then came and YELLED AT US!!! He just walked right in! Fucking hell, I don't think I'll ever be able to look him in the eye ever again!" Luke was gesturing with his fork, taking the odd bite between sentences. It was silent for a moment after Luke finished his short rant, before Tyson laughed. The older twin raised an eyebrow. The last thing he had expected his brother to do was laugh.

Tyson couldn't believe his brother's luck. He would honestly say it served him right, but he was sure Luke wouldn't understand, and he didn't want him to. His crush on Teioh was going to remain his secret. "Now that, sucks. Good luck in gym class tomorrow. Try not to get beaten up" he teased, in a better mood knowing that the two had been interrupted. The jibe got Luke to stick his tongue out at his twin, making a face. Tyson had a sneaking suspicion that Luke liked their albino neighbor, just from the way he acted around him, but he had no actual proof. He had a feeling that the whole situation must have been made that much more awkward just because of that fact. He gave another short laugh before taking his last few bites of his dinner, leaving Luke amazed once more by how quickly Tyson ate, not thinking about the fact that his brother didn't speak as much as he did, ever.

"Alright, I'm going to do my homework, which you should do, I don't care how short a time we've been at the school for" Tyson said as he put his plate in the dishwasher.
"Yeah yeah, I'll do it later" Luke waved it off, shovelling his food into his mouth now, not wanting to sit alone now that Tyson was leaving him.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Teioh worked on his homework for much longer then he usually would, it was so much easier to concentrate on homework after getting off more then once already that same day, or maybe that was just Teioh. As he worked he heard Ana and then his father come home and then stopped, nearly finished as his mother called him down for dinner. He made the finishing touches to the work before heading downstairs and joining his family in the dining room. Revelation was no where to be seen, and he didn't come upstairs once as they ate and no one went to bother him about it, Teioh included. When they finished they bid one another good night before heading off to do what they had to do before they went to bed for the night.

Teioh crashed almost immediately after stepping into his room. Pulling off his clothes, leaving him in his underwear as he crawled underneath the blankets and wrapped them around him tightly. He had thought about going downstairs and checking on Revelation again but something inside him kept him from leaving his room this time. For some reason he had a feeling Revelation didn't want to be bothered right now anyway. Teioh sighed as he closed his eyes and he quickly drifted off, this had been a good day, and he was sure school would be fun, as it always was. He could tell his friends about what he had gotten to do with his neighbour, they would probably get a laugh out of it, and Teioh was sure he would too.

Revelation stayed up until into the morning. Not even thinking about going to sleep until one in the morning but not falling asleep until three. He did a lot of studying, calling up people he hadn't talked to in months and getting to know more about this person who was supposedly after him. Apparently he had been looking for him for a lot longer then Revelation would have suspected, nearly a year now and, as Revelation had thought, he was an assassin as well. Looking to wipe out the competition no doubt. The more Revelation learned the more fun it sounded like he was going to have. The fact that no one informed him until this day, must have meant that they knew where he was. So he had to prepare himself for any sort of confrontation. As for what the person looked like he was told nothing; what they sounded like? Still nothing, the person used a voice changer and only spoke to people over the phone. This was going to be a lot of fun. Concern for the people around him was the last thing on his mind right now, because the only person he actually cared about was the only other person that he knew of that couldn't die. In the end he did go to sleep though, knowing that he did have school in the morning, and if he wanted to keep up a good front in front of Teioh's parents, he had to go to school even if there were more pressing matters.

The next day Teioh woke up with a groan, trying to pull himself out of the cocoon of blankets he had made for himself with little success for a long time. Eventually he found himself hitting the floor with a thud and the blankets loosened and he managed to pull himself out of them. He grabbed some clothes from his dresser before practically crawling out of his room and into the shower. After said shower though he felt completely refreshed and was ready to face the day. He stretched as he stepped out of the steamy room, fully dressed. When he went downstairs Revelation was already sitting in the dining room letting Ana talk his ears off about something he clearly wasn't paying any attention to. It wasn't often that Revelation looked like he did right now, he was off in his own little world, ignoring everything around him. He would usually keep his glare on and be analyzing everything all the time, something big was definitely on his mind, but for some reason Teioh couldn't bring himself to ask what that something could be.

After finishing a small breakfast the two of them headed off for school. Teioh waved at Ana until he couldn't see the house anymore which was something he usually did. It was cold out, winter was approaching faster and faster. It was mid October and the leaves were still falling from the trees, though they were now nearly bare as winter was fast approaching.

They arrived at school as they usually was. Teioh was red in the face from the cold while Revelation had a scarf on covering up to his nose which he quickly pulled off upon entering the warm building. "Geez it's getting cold out." Teioh said rubbing his arms to help himself warm up. Revelation simply shook his head getting a small laugh out of the brunette. They walked down the hall and into the cafeteria where Teioh's group was sitting as they always did and what was their table, and everyone in the whole damn school knew it was their table. The custodians even put the same table in that spot everyday. It had been there since Ichiru's brother had gone to this school and it wasn't about to change. Teioh sat down next to Utakata the short black haired teen looked up at him blue eyes glowing. "Well someone had a nice weekend." Teioh commenting, knowing the look very well.

Utakata laughed at the words throwing his arm around Teioh's waist and pulling himself closer to the brunette, resting his head on his shoulder and looking at him. "You could say that, got lucky with a couple really hot guys." he said with a small laugh. Ichiru who was sitting on his other side sighed and rolled his eyes which everyone at the table caught, including Utakata. Utakata shook his head, "And what about you Tei? How was your weekend? How many people did you sleep with?" he asked with a smirk. Teioh laughed as he responded, "Just one." ignoring the glare he was given by Revelation at the two words. He refused to go into anymore details knowing that Revelation wouldn't be very happy with him, again. Utakata seemed to catch that.

Kyo who was sitting across from Utakata leaned against the table and stared at Teioh, ignoring Utakata who was practically cuddling the taller man right there. They were constantly like that, they acted as though they had never split up, they were more like a very open couple then anything and both of them the least likely in the group to actually to be able to land an actual relationship but neither of them cared and everyone knew it. "So are those twins going to come hang out with us again today? They were pretty cool on Friday." she said with a giggle. Teioh nodded, "Yeah probably, I don't see why not." he said with a laugh. Revelation had sat next to Teioh and he wasn't going to move from that spot no matter who approached, he had learned to deal with Utakata being as clingy as he was but he didn't think he would be able to stand it if someone like Luke was clinging to Teioh's other side. They could sit on the other side of the table with Kyo and Tetsu, somewhere where he could keep an eye on them, especially Luke.

Revelation did not rule out the possibility that either of the two twins or someone in their family could be the person who was after him, they move in a couple weeks prior to the text he got, and the information sounded as though the person after had moved him or herself closer to where Revelation was now staying, and Luke and Tyson were the only two he could think of at the moment who had gotten close to him and his brother soon after moving into the house next to them. He would watch them today, and based on how they acted he would rule them out or not, the fact that they had gotten so close to him and Teioh right off the bat could have of course just been because Teioh didn't know how to not be social and make new friends and Revelation did have to take that into consideration.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Tyson worked through his homework quickly and efficiently seated at the desk in the bedroom he shared with his brother. Luke however, sat on his bed, taking the same amount of time to bullshit his homework. "Well that was easy" the younger twin declared, getting up from the desk. Luke nodded his agreement, but Tyson just rolled his eyes, knowing that his brother hadn't done it properly. He rarely did, unless it was actually important. He flopped down on his bed, pulling out his book and settling down to read, Luke observing for a moment before doing the same, the two in similar positions on their beds, looking very twinlike. Luke went to bed after a while, claiming to be tired, while Tyson stayed up reading for a while, the only light in his room from the small lamp on his bedside table so as not to wake his brother. The younger of the two blondes was up until after both of their parents were home, saying goodnight to them before getting to sleep, since there was school the next day.

"Luke, wake up. You're going to be late" Tyson shook his brother's shoulder, already showered and dressed, knowing better than to let Lucas sleep any longer. "Come on Lulu, up you get."

"Don't call me that" Luke groaned, waving a hand at his brother, wanting to just roll over and go back to sleep. Tyson sighed and put his hands on his hips, grabbing the sheets with both hands after a moment, and giving them a hard tug, Luke letting out a strangled yell as he fell to the floor, tangled in the mound of blankets.
"Make your bed" Tyson grinned, his twin glaring at him as he left the room to go get something to eat.

Luke let out a long sigh, sitting up and running a hand through his hair, throwing his blankets onto his bed in his best attempt at being neat, before hopping into the shower, well aware that he was running short on time. He was out in record time, running from the bathroom to his bedroom with nothing but a towel around his waist, getting rolled eyes from his mom and his brother. Tyson was already waiting by the door as Luke threw his bag down, finishing up a muffin on his way to the bathroom to fix his hair and brush his teeth.

Surprisingly, the blonde twins managed to leave on time, the cold October morning not phasing either of them too much, hands in pockets. It didn't take them long to get to school, and soon enough they were walking through the halls to find the people they had been hanging out with at school on Friday, their new neighbors and their friends. It took them a minute to figure out where they were going, still being new to the school, but it didn't take them long between the two of them to figure out where they were going. Luke was a pace or so ahead of Tyson, as it was quite often while they walked places, Luke having more confidence than his brother. He walked up to the table, eyeing the empty seats for a moment, it not surprising him that Teioh had someone on either side. "Hey" he greeted the group with a grin, Tyson repeating the word and giving a nod, smiling. The two took a seat at the table next to each other, Luke avoiding looking at Revelation.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Teioh, Utakata, Kyo and Ichiru waved to the twins, practically all saying their hellos in unison. Testu looked up from his last minute homework and waved at them before going back to doing what he was doing. The twins sat down next to Ichiru. The brunette, with red highlights that stood out greatly even in the dim light of the cafeteria smiled at them. "How were you guys this weekend?" he asked with a smiling, leaning on his arm and looking the two over.

Utakata nodded in agreement with Ichiru's question wondering as well, having a lingering feeling that it would have something to do with Teioh and that the one person Teioh had slept with this weekend was one of them. All the while he kept himself completely attached to Teioh's arm finding it very comfortable to be curled up next to this whore of a man. It was a body he was familiar and comfortable with and he had been since he was 14 years older, even if he had known the boy since kindergarten. He couldn't help himself as he leaned up pressing his lips to Teioh's jaw bone, it was practically force of habit now. Teioh didn't mind at all, hardly noticing this behaviour since it was so normal coming from Utakata.

Revelation noted that Luke refused to look at him at all. But it didn't keep Revelation from having his eyes fixed on both twins. Because of the lack of eye contact from Luke, his eyes trained on him more then Tyson. He figured he could be avoiding eye contact out of embarrassment because of what Revelation had seen yesterday, but he wasn't the first guy Revelation had walked in on with his brother. He didn't think it would bother any of Teioh's partners and so far he had yet to see any reactions like Luke's. He knew he would still have to keep an eye on the twin to see, but Tyson was still a possibility. Revelation didn't even notice as someone he had never seen before walked by, staring at him for a moment before continuing on.

Teioh did notice the guy who walked by. At least he had been pretty sure it was a guy, he didn't have a chest but his hair and face both didn't help the whole 'I'm a man' fact. He noticed how the almost lustful look he gave Revelation and shuddered. He didn't want to picture anyone else with his brother aside from himself. He saw Utakata pause out of the corner of his eye and look up at him with a cocked eyebrow. Teioh smiled as he kissed the dark haired man. He nuzzled his face into Utakata's neck. "Sorry, someone I don't know was ogling my brother." He said quietly into the shorter teen's ear. Utakata laughed as he wrapped his arms around Teioh's neck as Teioh started sucking and kissing the soft pale skin. Revelation didn't seem at all bothered by the PDA, but Revelation had long since gotten used to the fact that Teioh couldn't help but stay so close to his ex-boyfriend, not being in a relationship didn't stop them from being friends with benefits.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Lucas grinned and leaned back slightly, brushing some of his hair away from his amber eyes. "It was pretty awesome. Unpacked the last of the boxes, kicked Tyson's ass at zombeh killing, the usual" he couldn't help his gaze flicking to Teioh when he said it was awesome, then taking an involentary glance at Revelation, having been able to almost feel his gaze, which was very awkward. He tried his best not to think about it though, focusing on anything but that.

"You did not kick my ass. I won a couple times" Tyson defended himself, crossing his arms.

"I did too. You won twice. Out of like eight" Luke was only teasing his brother now, which they both knew, but Tyson stuck his tongue out at his twin, both of them turning their attention to the rest of the group.

"How about the rest of you?" Tyson asked, tilting his head to the side. He would never admit that it bothered him to see Utakada curled up to Teioh like that, especially when the brunette kissed his friend. He averted his eyes, looking instead to Revelation, giving a small smile, not sure what else to do. Luke seemed perfectly at home sitting with these people, but he didn't exactly know these people, other than his brother, and their neighbours.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 am

Ichiru laughed, sitting back as much as he could on the bench as he watched the twins bickering about who won and who lost in their video games. He had been there and done that with his older brother as well. Toya was a very sore loser and since their video game skills were so evenly matched it was tough to actually decide who won. "I know what that's like." he said quietly, almost to himself. Maybe they could have a tournament brothers vs brothers, Ichiru thought it would be fun, as long as he was on the winning team of course, and there was a decent prize in the end.

Kyo noted Ichiru laughing, knowing why since she was often the third party they contacted to settle who had won in their battles. Not that she understood any of what they said when they started going into certain point things or kind of kills. She let out a sigh and shook her head but she couldn't help but smile as the twins bickered. To her side Utakata and Teioh started making out, nothing out of the ordinary, and nothing awkward to the group, the two of them would just start up randomly no matter where they were or what they were doing before hand. She figured it was probably nice to have such an open relationship, sure she had slept with Teioh before but that was nothing more then friends sleeping with one another, and on top of that it was with Teioh, he must have been the only person in the world a friend could sleep with without finding it awkward after wards.

Revelation noticed Luke look to him then quickly look away. Revelation didn't know whether he found it suspicious or not. He realized then that it could have been that Luke was embarrassed after Revelation had walked in on him being fucked by Teioh. But he wasn't the first one he had walked in on and none of the other seemed to mind that much because that was the kind of person Teioh hung out with, people who didn't care at all who they were sleeping with. He should have figured right off the bat that the chances of either Tyson or Luke being the ones that were after him were slim to none, but there was still that 'slim' chance so he wouldn't let this go until he had concrete proof that they were not the ones who were after him. But maybe staring them down wasn't helping and he was just over analyzing everything. He let out a sigh as he looked down at the table in front of him instead of looking at the neighbour twins, figuring he was getting nothing done anyway and he could actually be thinking about all of this instead.

Teioh was practically oblivious to everything they were doing around him as he continued his make out session with Utakata. He wrapped his arms around Utakata's waist and using his chin opened Utakata's mouth, dipping his tongue into it. Utakata seemed to already be waiting for that as his tongue wrapped itself around Teioh's practically pulling it deeper in. Teioh shifted his position slightly so he could delve deeper into the moist cavern. He was glad to be with his friends knowing that he wouldn't have to answer any questions if they weren't directed at him personally and he could continue on with whatever he was doing at the moment without having to do anything, knowing his friends would pick up his slack.

Ichiru laughed at the question nodding, "Well I personally spent about 80% of the weekend and sleeping, 10% doing homework and the last ten in that space right in between sleeping and working, and of course eating- actually I've changed my mind, it was probably more like...70 doing sleeping, 10 doing homework and 20 eating." he said changing his mind in the blink of an to what his friends thought made a lot more sense, knowing that Ichiru and Toya were black holes and would eat and eat and eat and they would never get full and they would never gain any weight. "I hate this grade, there is way to much work." he added leaning back as far as he could on the bench, stretching his arms and back in the process.

Kyo laughed and Tetsu shook his head unable to help but smile though, Revelation though kept his eyes on top of the desk. Kyo spoke next, "Ya it is a lot of work, but I got all mine done one Friday, you're just stupid Ichi." She said leaning across the table to flick him on the forehead. He laughed and rubbed the spot as it quickly turned red. "I just went shopping, you know, normal girl stuff." She said looking at her nails, speaking as the only girl in the entire group. She always had been the only girl in the group and she was perfectly fine with that. She pushed her long black hair behind her ear and pushed her glasses up her nose as she let out a short laugh, still ignoring the two who were sitting next to her, practically leaning on her as they made out.

None of them noticed as probably the newest kid in the school sat down a few tables away, at a point where he could see their table perfectly without being that easy to detect. He pushed his wavy black hair out of his face as his eyes raked over Revelation, just looking at the albino sent chills down his spine. He had to be in love with this guy, he didn't care how twisted this 'love' may seem to others, to him it was perfectly normal. He laughed to himself letting his head hit the table in front of him as he kept up the laughter, grabbing onto his sides hugging himself. He was going to have fun with this and he knew it, getting to spend a lot of his time staring at the person he loved, how could this get any better.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:14 pm

Luke and Tyson both laughed at the breakdown of Ichiru's weekend, which sounded very normal. That was pretty much what they had done, plus the things he had listed off. The two laughed again when Kyo said that Ichiru was just stupid for not getting his homework done sooner. "Well I did mine last night" Luke admitted, grinning slightly. "I'd be probably doing it now if I didn't have my own personal slave driver" he reached up to ruffle Tyson's hair, earning a slight protest, even if he knew that wouldn't stop him. Tyson was long past the point of actually caring anyways.

"I'm not a slave driver, I just thought you'd like to not fail" Tyson shrugged, still keeping is gaze anywhere but at Teioh and Utakata. That was the only problem he had hanging out with these people. Teioh was so open with these things, as was his best friend, and him liking the brunette just made it awkward. He was just glad nobody knew. He glanced around the room idly, raising an eyebrow slightly at the sight of someone with their head down on the table a bit away, laughing. He found that an odd sight, but he shrugged it off, not knowing who it was, therefore it didn't mtter much to him.

"I still don't see how girls can go shopping so often" Luke sighed, shaking his head. Back at his and Tyson's old school, the group of friends they were in had more girls than just one, and he got so confused by the things they talked about sometimes. Makeup, shopping, and celebrities weren't exactly conversation topics he understood. He could definitely get into the talk about guys though.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:30 pm

Kyo huffed slightly at the words noticing that even Teioh and Utakata broke apart for the smallest of moments to laugh at Luke's words. "You, clearly, haven't been here long. You won't be saying anything bad about girls after hanging out with these two." She jerked her thumb at Teioh and Utakata who took it upon themselves to lean against her even more, "They shop for clothes and makeup, for that matter, way more then the average girl does." she said not even bothering to try and push them off of her. But she was telling the truth.

Ichiru laughed but nodded at Kyo's words, "She's right, they do. I've never met more girly men before. It's probably one of those reasons Teioh can get anyone. He looks nice enough that even guys are attracted to him, but he knows how to understand a girl because he practically lives as one." He said stroking his chin as though in thought.

Teioh pulled away from Utakata's lips sticking them instead to Utakata's neck. Utakata laughed as he pulled Teioh as close to him as he could. He noticed a teacher looking at them disapprovingly from the other side of the cafeteria but they said nothing, as they usually did. Everyone knew that they couldn't actually stop Teioh, and since he had done it with a couple of the teachers as well Utakata was pretty sure that they wouldn't be called out for doing something like this. It could be worse. He turned to Ichiru, "Teioh agrees with you." Teioh let out a humming noise in approval. "We have fun acting like girls, you should try it, maybe you wouldn't be single all the time if you did." he said winking at the way haired teen. Teioh moved back up to Utakata's lips just giving him a few stray kisses, just in case the shorter boy wanted to keep up the conversation.

"Hey, I can get just as many guys or girls as Teioh has." Ichiru said pointing a finger at Utakata. "I just don't want some STD or something. I'd rather be healthy then have hundreds of sex partners." He said shaking his head, but unable to help but to laugh at his own words. No one ever bothered Teioh about how healthy he was, he just never caught stuff like that. Teioh was pretty sure he had something to do with the fact that he couldn't die but he could be wrong and his body just loved him more then any person could ever.

Revelation shook his head unable to help but sigh at their conversation, somehow they always ended up talking about how much of a whore his twin was. He could deal with the fact on his own, without people bringing it up, because no matter what it pissed him off. He looked up at the clock noting that class was going to start in a couple minutes. He got up picking up his bag and slinging it over one shoulder as he headed off for class without a word. No one said anything though, this was something Revelation did when he was bothered by what the people in Teioh's group of friends were talking about. No one followed him and he had a few good minutes to just think about things, something that he really did need to do right now. As he walked off he smirked to himself, wondering if this 'stalker' of his would show his or her face at his school as well. It really was fun.

Redemption stopped his laughing as he noticed the glint of silver in his peripheral move. He looked over and saw Revelation leaving his table. He waited a couple seconds before standing up and following after him, not really caring if he had passed right by their table or not. He didn't think he was acting very suspicious, hell there was no way anyone, except for maybe Revelation, knew anything about him. He made sure to stay at least ten people behind Revelation, a distance where he could still see him but wouldn't stand out to much. He loosened the tie he wore with his uniform slightly hating having to wear clothes that even reached his neck. He had always gone to a school where he could wear whatever he wanted so he wasn't used to wearing a uniform. He didn't like the fact that it labelled him as a guy either. He liked looking like he could be a girl, and though he was very close to signing himself up in the school as a girl he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Teioh noticed that the person he had seen ogling his brother had moved and followed the albino when he had gotten up. He frowned slightly finally pulling away from Utakata completely and letting the shorter boy lean on his shoulder, so he could lean on his head. For some reason he had a bad feeling about that guy, though he knew it was nothing Revelation couldn't handle on his own. He didn't join into the conversation right away though, finding nothing to say aside from what had already been said. He was glad that Utakata wasn't asking what was wrong, he was just curious as to what that guy he had never seen before wanted with his brother of all people.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by RippedNose Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Luke gave a laugh, that information not surprising him. Teioh obviously cared about how he looked, but was attractive enough not to really have to worry. "That doesn't surprise me in the least. Doesn't mean I understand though" he shook his head, letting out a sigh. he barely ever shopped for clothes, and would need to even less now, and the last time he touched makeup was when he put it on one of his friends while they were sleeping as a joke. The only things he generally shopped for was sports equipment and new video games.

Tyson shook his head, giving a slight laugh at his brother. It was rather amusing how little Luke understood about things other than how he lived. Other people's lives always seemed to be strange to his twin. "I think you're just stupid, Luke" he nodded, earning himself a light punch in the arm. He was slightly uncomfortable when the conversation turned to how many people they could get with, but Luke beside him seemed perfectly fine with it, laughing. He couldn't help but glance at Utakata when he spoke, but he quickly averted his eyes, positive he didn't need to see that, even if he knew it was happening. He looked instead to the albino, who didn't seem to happy with the conversation either, but he actually did something about it, getting up and leaving. He glanced at the clock, slightly relieved to see that it was almost tme for class. He had made sure already to memorize both his and Luke's sceduals, just so he would be able to answer when his twin panicked and asked him what he had.

"I agree with Ichiru" Luke put in. Getting an STD wasn't on his list of things to do. Sure, he had only had sex with Teioh, but he was sure if he wanted to, he could get with other people. He would rather be healthy than anything else though. His eyes flicked to Revelation when the silver haired male got to his feet and left, unable to help but check him out before he was swallowed up by the crowds.
RippedNose
RippedNose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next