The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature] Empty The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:51 am

This is a world created between Scylothia and I, in Msn messenger. It is already established, but due to real life issues, we are moving it here, so we can continue it.

it is an rp about a demon, the fox lord, and his posse of demons, and the stories that are wrapped up around him and his family.

For those who wish to follow this rp, please know that there will be some things missing, as we haven't started it here, and we may switch back and forth between here and rping on msn messenger.

When we rp on the forum, we may switch around to different characters, depending on our mood. Again, everything is already basicly established.

Except for the Romance between Kai and Calanthe, Nadi and Devon, and Shaniira and Mathu, as they are still in the beginning stages of their romance.

Characters:

The Posse
Kurama (Silver Fox) and Scylothia (Wolf/Red Fox)
Kai (Silver Fox) and Calanthe (Silver Fox)
Aiden ( Silver Fox) and Kali (Black Fox)
Victory (Silver Fox)
Teren (Red Fox)
Jazira (Tigress) and Natzaa (Jackal)
Nadi (Tiger/Jackal) and Devon (Wolverine)
Daithi (Hawk)
Garret (White Tiger)
Solange (Tigress)
Freja (Tigress)
Sachou (Owl)
Khalin (Stallion)
Oronos (Stag)
Obsidian (Asian Dragon)
Hiei (Fire Demon)
Jin (Wind Demon Ninja)

The Kingdom of Fealtra

Melia (Human) and Reyson (Angel)
Shaniira (Human/Angel) and Mathu (Living Angel)
Conri (Human/Angel) and Morgane (Fox)

Future Characters

Cin'ead (Black Fox) Kali's Father
Isolde ( Fox) Cin'ead's mate

Last edited by tigresswarrior on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:40 am; edited 3 times in total
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature] Empty Re: The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:51 am

The Fox's Posse [Private/Mature] 745a8abf

It was a typical day, the forest was calm, and quiet. Light shown threw the tree, pouring into the clearing where the young tigers were waiting for their mother’s return. The tigress had been gone for hours, but she should return soon, with their meal in tow. A female tigress, Jazira, was watching her baby sister; she was young, in her early teens, according to human standards. Her two older brothers were wrestling in their tiger forms, having not done what Tiamat, their mother, had asked them to do. But as being troublesome males, at that age were they did not want to listen to their mother.

“You rascals, mother wanted you to have a fire going by the time she gets back,” she told them, throwing a pebble at their heads, causing her baby sister to giggle. Jazira glanced to her sister, and tickled her side. Kiami giggled, and squirmed. “Sissy!” the child squealed in protest.

Loki pinned his younger brother down, tail flicking back and forth proudly. His gaze shifted to Jazira, and he snorted at her. “We’ll get to it, sis, no worries,” he told her.

Keegan kicked out with his back feet, and threw Loki off him. With a growl, he pounced on the elder brother. “Ha, got you.” He flicked his tail, then jumped off Loki. “Come on Loki, we better get to work,” he stated. Loki snarled, but agreed, and went with Keegan to gather some wood for the fire.

They were gone for only an hour, when trouble arose. Jazira was busy taking care of Kiami, when the forest got silent. Her body stilled, and she gathered her sister in her arms, and turned just as she saw a group of men came into view. Tensing, she clutched her sister closer to her. The leader came into view, looking mean, and terrifying. He looked her over, his hungry gaze sending shivers of dread down her body. “Oh you’ll do,” he stated, his voice filled with venom, then nodded to two men waiting at his side, they went to her, trapping her.

“No!” She growled, clutching her sister closer, backing up. One man reached for the baby, and snatched her away from Jazira. Kiami shrieked and cried, as she was handled roughly by the big scary man. Jazira tried to get to her sister, but the other man had grabbed her, the moment she let her guard down. “Let me go!” she shrieked. “Let my sister go!” The young tigress fought the men’s tight, bruising grip, not caring for her own safety, but her sisters.

The leader laughed, with sick amusement. “Oh I will only let her go if you come with us without a fight, if not, we’ll kill her.”

“No! Please don’t kill her!” Jazira pleaded, desperately. “I’ll do whatever you want,” she hated that they forced her to do that.

He grinned. “Good. You’re coming with us.” He gave a nod to the man holding the baby girl, her screams and cries were getting louder. And in an act of cruelty, Kiami was ruthlessly killed right in front of Jazira, though not painfully. Jazira’s rage took her over, and she started to fight the man holding her, but he was stronger than her, and was able to hold her arms tight. The leader’s smile was creepy, and unnerving, and he approached her and the man restraining her. “Good, I like a woman with fight in her, makes breaking her so much more delightful.” The baby was tossed aside, as she was nothing, and the men left with their new prize, with Jazira fighting the entire trip into the desert, where the men secretly resided in a village called Sallah, where they did their rotten, evil things, stealing, corruption, murder, and the leader expanding his territory through terror, bribery, and black mailing. His name was Danu, but he had everyone call him the master, and not many knew him as Danu, except those who found themselves as his favorite.
Jazira was subjected to beatings, pain, and rape, the ‘masters’ way of training her to be a spy for him, during the weeks since her abduction. She fought every step of the way, hating them, and often tried to look for ways to escape. He wouldn’t break her, she swore it.

Last edited by tigresswarrior on Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:59 am

Out on a patrol, her father-in-law hadn't expected to come across anyone on this part of the mountain. So it had sruprised him when he'd stumbled across Kali's scent. She'd always been shy and timid around him, and so he'd never really gotten more than few seconds of conversation out of her.
"If you're picking those for Aiden, he likes the color of violets."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:11 pm

Kali froze, when she heard kurama. She turned around, a little nervous. She clutched the flowers close to her, watching him carefully. "I'll.. Keep that in mind," she replied softly, she hadn't been prepared to meet up with him, though she didn't think she ever would be prepared. In someways he reminded her of her father, but not too much, only that he was a powerful male, and to cross him would be a mistake.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:18 pm

The fox sighed. "You know, Kali, there's really no reason for you to be so nervous around me. My son loves you, and that is enough for me to trust you."
He sat down on a rock, watching her. Today his eyes were gentle--she'd caught him in a good mood.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 pm

Kali smiled a little, bit still unsure. Perhaps it was her experience with her father that made her uneasy around kurama. "I guess you're right," she told him. Him saying it though, didn't make her feel better, butvshe did relax a little bit to pick a few violets.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:49 am

Jazira had her stuff packed up for a couple days, prepared for when Natzaa was ready to make the trip to the desert, to see his mother. Her belly was showing her pregnancy, but she was ready to make the trip back to Sallah, though the sand irritated her. this was for Natzaa, and she'd do anything for him, as he did everything for her. And he needed to see his mother.

Crawling over to him, she lightly touched his shoulder, and leaned down to nuzzle his shoulder. "Natzaa?" she whispered, softly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:57 am

The jackal's eyes fluttered open, and he looked up at his partner. "Hey."
He yawned widely, showing his fangs before rolling partially onto his back to look up at her. "Is it morning already?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:13 am

She nodded, and licked at his cheek. "aye it's morning," she replied. "are you well rested?" she asked him, brushing his hair from his face.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:18 am

"barely. It seems like it's only been an hour since I fell asleep.... the stress is getting to me."
He looked around, deep shadows under his eyes. "Did nadi decide if she wanted to come too?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 am

Jazira nuzzled him, concerned for him. "aye, she's about ready," she replied. "are you okay?" she asked him, and offered him some food and drink, to give him energy. He would need it.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:52 am

"Okay. I'm glad--this will more than likely be the last time she gets to see her grandmother."
He took the food without question, and drank deeply, but the looming threat of being without his mother still showed through on his handsome face.
"I'll be much better when we get there."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:06 pm

Jazira watched him, then pushed to her feet, getting their packs. "I'm here for you, natzaa," she told him, as nadi approached with her pack, and she went straight to her father. "daddy."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:44 am

Natzaa smiled at his love, then embraced his daughter.
"I'm glad you are coming. I don't think it would be right if you weren't."
He took his packs from jazira, and strapped them on.
"Let's go; procrastinating only will make it worse."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:09 am

Nadi hugged him back. "why wouldn't I come?" she asked him and nuzzled his check affectionately. She pulled back and shouldered her pack.
Jazira watched him, pulling her pack on, and tying her hair back. "alright, let's go then."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:19 am

"Well, I just know you've been having some personal issues lately." he said. "I wasn't sure."
He gave a flickered smile at his wife, then started down the trail, sure footed as ever.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:36 am

"that wouldn't stop me from seeing grandmother. I'm better, anyway," she told him. She smiled softly at him, then followed him on the trail back to the desert with her mother falling instep with him.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:48 am

"Well, that's good to hear. I was worried about you." he said, steping out on the stones across the river.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:07 pm

"you didn't need to be," nadi stated softly, as she followed her parents. "getting over him was a process."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Natzaa genuinely smiled then. "Yes, but it's our job to worry about you, you know. You're our daughter."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:44 pm

Nadi made a face at him. "but I can handle myself," she told him.

Jazira smiled softly. "but you're still our daughter. We only want you safe and happy."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:13 pm

"You're mother's right, Nadi." he said, glad of the distraction from his mother's looming death. "Even with your brother or sister on the way, you're still our whole lives. and when the little one arrives, he or she will only add to our world. One day when you become a parent as well, maybe with that fine wolverine you've found for yourself, you will understand."

He looked at the sky. "What do you think, Jazira? THink we can make Dillanji Pass by sundown? or should we just try and reach Tyuma Grove?"
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:24 pm

Her cheeks flushed when he mentioned her having childern with Devon. Her having children with anyone was frightening. "oh I couldn't have children, I'm already mixed as it is."

jazira smiled. "a wolverine mixed with your tiger/jackal blood will be adorable, don't condemn yourself from having child because you're a hybrid." she looked to her mate, rubbing her belly. "we can make Dillanji Pass," she replied.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:07 am

He grinned. "Yes, a triple hybrid would be adorable, and rare." he agreed. He reached over and touched Jazira's swollen belly affectionately.
"Alright. But if you get tired, love, don't try and be bold or stubborn or anything like that for me. Let me know and we'll stop, no questions asked."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

Nadi smiled a little, bit she couldn't help but think the baby would be lopsided with her and Devon together.

Jazira smiled at him and touched his hand that was on her belly. "oh I'm fine," She replied. "but I'll let you know if I do."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum