The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Do I Belong? (open)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Where Do I Belong? (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Where Do I Belong? (open)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

He gave a grunt as she hit his back, making him slip in the mud and literally slide down the rest of the way for a few feet, laughing he went to roll to get her off him. '' i am not afraid to get down and dirty pup. '' gaining his ground he got up instantly, shaking some mud out of his furr. ' sneak attack huh. '' he lowered his head a little, now eyeing her. ''t ry your best shot little one.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

She also got up and off him, shaking off the dirt. She looked at him as he taunted her. She'd already used her Quick Attack to pounce on him and roll down the slope.
She stood ready to battle and faced him. When he told her to give it her best shot, she didn't hold back.
Her eyes when an eerie blue as she unleashed her Confuse Ray on him.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:36 pm

This one he let hit him, wanting to see how powerful it was in the level she was at. the moment it hit him he felt the confused like state, a bit of haziness feeling in him before he managed to shake it off after a second or two.. '' not bad. ''he readied himself before using Smog, bringing forth the purplish smoke that surrounded both of them, it was also poisonous but sometimes it wouldn't affect others.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Wirth countered the Smog attack with her flamethrower, cutting right through the black cloud and burning away the poison. She knew the fire wouldn't do much damage against another fire type like Cyrus. So she took off running while her fire was still burning away the smog. She moved faster and faster, running around her and sometimes it looked like she was disappearing as she used her agility. She was using this to confuse him before she opened her mouth and threw a beam of stars right at him.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 pm

Cyrus gave a grunt of pain as he took the hit to his shoulder, but rolled with it, being another fire pokemon it didn't damage him much so he was up again. He tried to dodge the swift attack as quick as he could, not quick enough though as it got him in the back legs, sending him flying again, he got up, shaking off the confused feeling again,before opening his muzzle wide and used Sleep talk on her, trying to see if she would be lulled to sleep.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Since Sleep Talk didn't work that way, Wirth was completely unaffected by it. Sleep Talk simply allowed a sleeping pokemon to use one of its moves. Since Cyrus wasn't asleep, the move didn't do anything. She came at Cyrus from the side, using her Quick Attack.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Once again he tried to dodge the Quick Attack, but the little vulpix was fast, He rolled after being hit before quickly getting back up on his feet, granted he was merely testing her and trying not to get too serious but this was now starting to get annoying.Glancing around quickly he lowered his head, slowly gathering the energy as he got ready to use Thunder Fang, The electricity sparking in his mouth as he ran straight for her to try and clamp down on anything he could get to.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:54 pm

In truth, Cyrus had asked for it when he said 'give it your best shot.' Wirth held nothing back and show she meant business in her training. She spun around in the dust to see Cyrus powering up an attack of some sort. She started running here and there, using her Agility again.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:09 pm

He tried to keep up with her as she ran around him here and there, he snapped at where ever she had been , barely missing her , she had the advantage to with her agility , being small gave her even more advantage with her speed. '' well you atleast got a few things that work real well for you Wirth.. your extremely fast. '' he grinned, before powering up for a bit of speed himself as he got ready to use Quick Attack.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:36 pm

Wirth's eyes were on her target the whole time. Her attacks weren't blind. She was aware of him, sight, smell and sound. She saw his movement in the corner of her eye and jumped up to try and avoid his attack.... attempting to anticipate.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:59 pm

He watched her intently ,laking in every decision she made and even watched her anticipate some of the decisions he made, finally after a while he had to stop .. '' alright, enough, we need to rest, no need to make us both pass out from exhaustion. '' he hurt, but he was handling the pain easily enough that and now he was tired but he got what he wanted, seeing her in a real full blown battle, she could definitely handle her own and she was stubborn as everything, good qualities in one like her.. '' you did good squirt.. be happy . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:43 am

Wirth stopped and sat down. She yawned a little now that the little sparring match was over. She felt a bit winded from the battle but pleased with herself. She still wanted to get stronger. Learn more moves, perhaps.
She looked at Cyrus and smirked. "Squirt? Do I look like a water type to you?" she said... teasing him.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:18 pm

He gave a light laugh at her reply '' no.. its a name for small ones too.. '' teased, laying down as well to catch his breath and a little bit of energy. giving a slow yawn as well he looked to her. '' a few more rounds like that and you should get a bit stronger, we will try and get you to learn some new moves as well, buut, we will also be traveling too. moving around a lot and climbing things will help your endurance and stamina.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Wirth turned her head. She'd known what 'squirt' meant. And his other words almost went without saying. She was on a quest to become stronger. Her trainer hadn't believed in her... didn't work with her... called her useless. Now she was abandoned... a wild pokemon now. So that meant she'd have to look after herself. She didn't know how long Cyrus intended to hang around with her. He might leave her, too, like her trainer had. She didn't want to feel that kind of hurt again.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:03 pm

Cyrus watched her for a bit before getting up and moved to lay down next to her.. '' you worry to much.. i can feel the tension coming off of you , lets talk about it.. what is bothering you ?.. '' nudging her slightly he watched her.. hoping to get whatever was bothering her out in the open since it could potentially distract her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Wirth didn't look at him. She got to her feet... "i'm not worried about anything. I'm determined," she said. "Daylight is burning. I'm gonna find Entei's valley," she said. She started walking as if to prove that point. Resuming her journey.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2