The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goin Through Hoenn (0pen)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goin Through Hoenn (0pen) Empty Goin Through Hoenn (0pen)

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Cassie and her younger sister Mallory had just come off the boat from the Johto Region. In Mallory's arms was Daisy, her Chikorita. And beside Cassie, Gintama her Espeon kept pace.
Before they left Johto, Professor Elm asked the sisters to deliver something to Professor Birch in Little Root Town. (The girls didn't know what it was but it was a small crystal figurine of a Tauros. A present from one pokemon research to another.)
Cassie held the Hoenn guide book that she picked up after they got off the boat yesterday. It took them most of the morning to reach Little Root Town from Petalburg City.
As they neared Professor Birch's lab, they heard a commotion.
"Help!" someone was yelling.
They looked around and saw a man stuck in a tree on a hill about 100 yards away. At the base of the tree were several black pokemon growling up at the man.
Cassie took off running to help, Gintama was right on her heels. While she did, she took out her pokedex and aimed them at the pokemon.
"Poochyena, the Bite pokemon. This pokemon has a persistent nature and will chase its prey until the prey becomes exhausted," said the pokedex.
Cassie looked at the pokedex... Dark type... Gintama will be at a disadvantage. She was so focused on getting to the scene that she didn't notice if anyone else was there... closer.
Mallory was coming with Daisy beside her... but the younger trainer was a slower runner.
Not far from the tree where the man was trapped there was an open satchel and the three pokeballs that spilled from it.

psygrimlock

Female Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2011-01-18

Back to top Go down

Goin Through Hoenn (0pen) Empty Re: Goin Through Hoenn (0pen)

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

Fox sighed as she carried the box's up the hill to the Professors house. Zang, the persian she had had since he had been a meowth at one time before evolving was by herself again, purring away, he was her constant companion. '' gee Zang, you think the professor had enough empty box's .. ' hearing screams of help made her freeze instantly .

Zang lifted his head and stared up the hill at the man hanging in the tree with a bunch of the poochyena's hanging around, waiting for him to drop. snarling he looked up at his master and long time friend.

Dropping the box's she shot forward. '' hold on! Zang, go! scatter them with fury swipes!" she didn't need her pokedex to know what they where, Zang shot forward, his screech echoing in through the air as he lept into the middle of them, his fury swipes striking every single one of the wild poochyena's. making them scatter.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 pm

By that time, Cassie made it to the tree. "Gintama, use Swift attack!" she said to her partner.
The espeon unleashed a barrage of starry beams at the poochyena, helping the persian scatter the small scruffy things.
Without warning, there was a scream. Cassie looked back to see a larger black pokemon squaring off with Mallory and Daisy was on the ground.
"Gintama, help them out!" Cassie commanded. Gintama gracefully placed herself between Daisy and the larger doglike pokemon. Cassie had never seen one before but she guessed it was Poochyena's evolved form.
"Gintama, use your quick attack!" said Cassie. Gintama wasted no time. In a streak of speed, the Espeon slammed herself at the other pokemon. But the pack leader wasn't done. He dug in and came around to use its Bite attack on Gintama. The espeon cried in pain. The dark move did a lot of damage. The beast released Gintama only to let loose a shadow ball at close range. Gintama was sent back.
Cassie was worried, "Gintama, hang in there!" she encouraged as the Espeon tried to get to her feet.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:34 pm

She watched as the Espeon helped Zang scatter the others, she was surprised by the help but would ask later on who they where, she was just starting to relax as they slowly scattered off before she heard the scream.

Turning around her eyes widened at the larger black scruffy thing. she too figured it was just the evolved form of the poochyena. In the blink of an eye the espeon dashed off to help the other one. Frowning she glanced at Zang.'' come on zang its not over yet. '' she gave him the go ahead to dash forward just as the espeon was wounded. wincing at the cry of pain from the pokemon just before it was called back, always hating to see them in pain as she dashed forward'' hold on . don't move!" she hoped the girl would listen, '' use your bite Zang!" she watched as Zang sprang up , giving a screech as it jumped on the pokemon ,biting down on wherever it could. the two where about the same size so she figured it would be a struggle before they could run this one off.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Gintama was on her feet, though bruised, just as a Persian leapt into the scene and used Bite on the Mightyena. Mightyena backed away, growling at the cat pokemon. Mightyena then used Howl to raise its spirits... it's attack power rising. He then came at Persian with a rush and jumped up to use its take down attack.
Mallory was watching the whole thing with a knocked out Daisy in her arms. And she saw her sister's beloved Espeon get hurt protecting her. Mallory was upset and looked around. She saw the three pokeballs on the ground and picked up one. "You can't hurt my sister's pokemon... whatever you are!" yelled the younger girl... tossing out the pokeball. But the pokeball had a resident and out popped a fluffy little orange chick of a pokemon.
"Torchic!" it said. Mallory quickly looked it up in her pokedex. "Ahh... Torchic, use Ember on that thing!" she said, pointing at the mightyena.
The tiny pokemon actually obeyed and launched fiery embers at the mightyena just as it was leaping into the air about to smash down on the Persian.
Mightyena, howled in burning pain.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:30 pm

her gaze jumped from Cassie to Mallory then back and forth from each of their pokemon, trying to figure out who the two girls where. She was a little surprised that the younger looking one, Mallory had picked up one of the pokeball's and threw it at the Mighyena.

She was even more surprised that Torchic was the one to pop out and even listened to the girls commands. '' Zang ! use Taunt! catch his attention!" she hoped it would work, if the Mightyena had his attention on Zang and getting mad at him then Torchic will have a chance in running him off.. even if now the Mightyena was howling in pain from the Ember that was used on it.

Zang wasn't sure if the Mightyena was done or would run off but he went ahead and started used Taunt. see if he could catch its attention and maybe instead of running it off, it could be captured.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:47 am

Cassie watched her sister and this other girl. Finally, she'd had enough and put her foot down. "Okay... everyone back off. Now all three of us are mobbing it," she said. She took her pokedex and looked up this pokemon... Mightyena, yes the evolved form of Poochyena. Yeah, maybe this pokemon was a bit of a bully but that didn't mean the three of them had to fight it unfairly.
"Okay, Mightyena... You want to rumble? Let's go... one on one!" she said to it.
Mightyena looked at her. And then Howled... as if to rally back some of its strength.
Mallory has seen that look in her sister's eyes before. Mightyena was in for one hell of a battle. Birch watched... surprised... He had since climbed down from the tree and was standing next to Mallory.
"What is she doing? That Espeon of hers can't take much more from Mightyena," he said.
Mallory looked up at the professor, "You haven't seen my sister battle. She's not going to use Gintama."

"Let's go, Charlotte!" Cassie said as she threw out her pokeball. From the pokeball emerged Cassie's Ariados. Her fangs clacked together and she had an angry yet focused look... ready to go. It was a good match up.
Mightyena looked at Charlotte... he'd never seen an Ariados before. He growled and came in running in to use take down.
"Not so fast! Charlotte, use Double Team!" she commanded... Charlotte looked up and suddenly there were many Ariados images, stopping the Mightyena in its tracks. He looked around confused. He fired a Shadow Ball at one... obliterating only a copy. "Great work, Charlotte! Pin Missile!"
Charlotte spread her fangs (so did her copies) and fired off several volleys of Pin Missile. Only the real ones did any damage and Mightyena staggered back. He then looked at Charlotte, zooming in on her using Odor Sleuth, and before Cassie could react, he charged in to use Take Down. Mightyena slammed into Charlotte, right on top of her. But Charlotte was well trained and dug in those back legs of hers. Now it was time to lower the boom on that dog.
"Charlotte, use Poison Jab!" Charlotte hissed in acknowlegment and the horn on her head turned a glowing purple. With Mightyena still trying to pin her down, there was no escape for him. Charlotte pushed up and jabbed Mightyena point blank with her poison. Mightyena howled in pain and started to look a little dizzy from poison. Mightyena groaned... he couldn't take any more and started to retreat. However, Cassie knew the pokemon was badly hurt by now and couldn't let it run off in that condition. Cassie was about to have Charlotte use Spider Web to prevent Mightyena from escaping when he collapsed.
"Pokeball go!" Cassie took out an empty pokeball and threw it at Mightyena. The small sphere opened up and pulled the Mightyena inside with a red light. It dropped to the ground shaking. It shook several times before settling with a ding. Charlotte came over and retrieved the pokeball with her mandibles and brought it to her trainer.
"Thank you. Awesome job, Charlotte!" she said as she knelt down to take the pokeball and pat her Ariados on the head. She looked around to assess how everyone else was doing.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:18 pm

She watched the Ariado's who she easily figured was Charlotte. Take down the pokemon before watching it caught. Shaking her head she called for Zang to return before giving him a good rub on the ears and a few berries that he loved. '' you did good buddy, proud of you'' She was a bit curious on how those pokemon got in anyways since they usually stay away.

Standing back up she looked over at the two she figured where sisters. She heard the name Cassie, but the other one she seemed to have missed.. '' Thank you , don't know who you two are or why you are here but i would have had trouble with those if you hadn't helped.. are your pokemon ok? we can get them fixed up for you. '' Looking over at the professor she gave a grin.. '' what did you do.. have something in your pockets again to attract them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:40 pm

Cassie recalled Charlotte to her pokeball. "It's a good thing we were nearby then. I'm glad we got here in time to help. I'm Cassidy and this is my younger sister Mallory. We're from the Johto region. Professor Elm asked us to deliver something to Professor Birch since we were coming here anyway," explained the older girl.
She looked around at their pokemon then. Daisy had bruises but was stubbornly getting to her feet. Chikorita were known for their stubbornness at times. The Torchic was fine. Her own Gintama took the most damage and she picked the Espeon up in her arms.
"You did a great job, too, Gintama. Don't feel bad. It wasn't a fair fight," she said to her partner.

The professor looked at Fox and said, "I accidentally tripped and fell on a sleeping Poochyena. Next thing I know, the whole pack is mad at me and I'm in that tree. It doesn't matter now." He then said to the sisters. "Come with me to my lab and we can get your pokemon treated, ladies," he said and picked up his satchell.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 pm

She gave a slight grunt, shaking her head as she gave another smile.. '' professor really. . how do you trip over one of those?" she teased, helping him pick up whatever spilled out of his bag before glancing at the ladies.. '' Birch? ohhhh yes yes of course, think we where waiting on that package.. i am Fox, and yes please follow the Professor. he is really good with healing. ''

she followed him back to the lab, even picked up the other box's to bring them in and set them down. '' your Espeon has spunk. i like that. how did you come across her? or is that a he?" she loved Eevee's forms. all of them, no matter what kind they where still good and very loyal.'' here, i can take Gintama is it? and get them all fixed up. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:19 pm

The girls followed the Professor back to the lab. The torchic was following Mallory around and was curious. "Tochic!" it would say. Mallory was carrying Daisy.
Cassie looked Fox. "I've had Gintama since she was an Eevee. Our parents have a farm outside Ecruteak City where they take in injured or abused pokemon. I was still living at home when I found some boys from my school beating an Eevee with a stick. I yelled at them and picked up the Eevee. The boys ran away and I took the Eevee to my parents where we cared for it. As the Eevee got better, she started following me around. See I had often spoon fed her mashed berries and food. I even bottlefed her some miltank milk."
"She did," Mallory piped in. "I remember it, too. I was still very young at the time but I remember how much Cassie took care of that Eevee."
Cassie blushed a little. "Eevee came on my journey with me after I got my trainer's license. I didn't name her Gintama until after she'd evolved. Before that, I called her Button cuz that's what her bright eyes reminded me of." She giggled.
She placed Gintama down on a nearby table and the Espeon pressed her head against her trainer's hand. Cassie stroked her gently. Gintama pulled away from Fox when the other girl reached to take her.
"Sorry, she's reserved with strangers. Of course, I love my other pokemon, too.... but Gintama will always be special and always by my side."
Mallory placed Daisy next to her. "Gintama also helps look out for my pokemon, too. Especially my Seth who likes to wander off sometimes."

The professor comes over to look at them. "That's a wonderful story. Now let's have a look at these two and get them back to good health," he said gently. He held his hand out gently for Gintama to sniff.. "I won't hurt you. I just want you to feel better, pretty one," he said to encourage the Espeon.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:29 pm

she frowned before nodding, '' yea that is a rough story for her.. but i am glad she has a good owner now.. '' seeing her pull back she relaxed a little, kneeling down to put herself at eye level with Gintama instead of towering over her like someone trying to intimidate her. pulling out some of the sweet treats she usually gave to Zang. she held her hand open palm up and slowly slid her hand gentle close to her nose to let her sniff. '' its ok Gintama. i won't hurt you, we are friends. '' she smiled when Zang came over next to her to place his chin on the table as well, trying to give some encouragement.

Her eyes looked over at Cassie and Mallory as she patiently waited for Gintama, letting her take her time. '' it is good that she follows you , your relationship with her is strong i can sense it. i would have liked to have met these boys that hurt her.., teach them a lesson in caring for pokemon.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Gintama looked at the professor and then at Fox. However it was Daisy who saw the treat and came over to take it with her leaf. "Chika!"
Gintama cocked her head and relaxed a little. None of these people wanted to hurt them or the girls would be around them. She sniffed the hands quietly and relaxed. She let Daisy have the treat.

The professor chuckled. "Alright, girls. Give me some room to treat these pokemon."
"Of course, professor," said Cassie. She then looked at Fox. "Hey, why don't we have a battle to pass the time?" She looked at Gin, "I won't be far off."

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:03 pm

she laughed softly as Daisy snatched the treat , shaking her head she put another on the table for Gintama this time before getting up to give the professor room. nudging Zang as she did so.. '' come on love. out of his way. '' she patted his ears lovingly as she looked to Cassie.. '' a battle? .. do you have any more pokemon with you? .. i am sure Zang here would like a much easier and laid back battle.. '' smiled looking down at him as he gave a slight moew like sound and purr.. '' oh yea, think he likes that idea. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm

"Yes, I have a full team with me, at the moment... minus Gintama for the battle, of course. Mallory has a few, too." She looked at Zang. "Not saying I'll go easy, Zang. I'm pretty competitive."
She made her way outside and away from the lab. Mallory followed and curiously, so did Birch's Torchic.... it was following Mallory.
Cassie waited for Fox to be ready. She already had a pokeball in hand. Mightyena's pokeball had already been sent back to where her extra pokemon stay with their parents.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

She tilted her head slightly '' well Zang is my only one so far.. i haven't had the chance to get any others, '' she patted Zang again before stepping back.

Zang gave a hurrumph sound towards her , nearly giving a cat like grin at her comment of her not going easy on him, stretching slowly he sat his rump on the ground, waiting for her to send the pokemon out, his eyes where locked on the ball, extremely curious to see what she would send out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:25 pm

Cassie smiled and decided to go for a surprise effect. She threw out her pokeball, "Ramoth, time for some exercise!" She said. From the pokeball emerged a dragonair. Cassie had caught it as a Dratini by sheer luck in the Whirl Islands.
Around her neck, she wore a Dragon's Fang that Claire had given Cassie.
Ramoth stretched initially upon emerging from her pokeball. She looked at the Persian, ready to go.
"Let's start out with Dragon Dance, Ramoth!" Cassie called out. Upon which, Ramoth emitted almost like a song and danced around on is sinewy body. It was really quite beautiful to watch but it also increased her power and speed.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Fox stepped well back from the two, giving them room. she watched the dragonair dance around before she looked over to her Persian. ''alright then Zang. lets try our newest move.. Shadow Claw!"

Zang was up immediately facing the Dragonair and giving a roar of delight and eagerness as he hunched down, the air around him giving off a dark feel as he slashed out with his Shadow Claw. (( might not be accurate but ah well XD the book just gives the names of the moves, not a description really of what they do. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:52 pm

"Ramoth, dodge it and use Wrap!" called Cassie. Cassie has been working on combination attacks with Ramoth... utilizing her serpentine like body to their advantage. It hasn't been that long since Ramoth evolved.
Ramoth sprung to the side as Zang moved in close with his Shadow Claw. She moved just enough to dodge the attack and then wrap herself around the cat pokemon's body and squeeze it.
"Great, now use Thunder Wave!" Cassie said. This was one of their combos... get in close with wrap so their opponent can't get away and then use Thunder Wave. So then along her body, Ramoth started to crackle with electricity as she was entwined with Zang.
Cassie had every intention of curing Zang later.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Zang tensed up immediately , bracing himself for the shock of the thunder wave to go through his body, he gave a yowl of pain as it hit, his body twitched even as he used his special abilitiy , Limber so he couldn't be paralyzed. He squirmed, trying to get out of the grip.

Fox winced slightly before acting quickly, '' use crunch Zang!!" she hoped it would work.

Zang gave another yowl before moving his head to bite down on anything he could reach, using Crunch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Ramoth couldn't get away... she was too close. She howled as a she felt a sharp pain of teeth somewhere in her back and she untangled herself from the Persian.
"Use Slam!" called Cassie.
Ramoth thrashed her whole body around to slam the Crunching Persian into the ground and dislodge it. Ramoth tried to use the contact with the ground to spring away from the Persian.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:23 pm

Fox tried not to feel guilty over hurting Ramoth but it was a pokemon battle, and thankfully they where somewhere where they can get healed rather quickly. She watched as Ramoth slammed a very persistent Zang onto the ground several times.

Zang held on for as long as he could before finally releasing Ramoth, springing away from the pokemon the moment he got on his feet. a little stunned by being slammed repeatedly on the ground but it was soon gone as he shook it off.

Fox bit her lip , searching her mind for any move that would work against a dragon, only one she could think off that would be as close as to working other then another dragon move was steel, just about. but they only had Iron tail, quickly switching tactics she glanced at Zang. '' use Toxic! '' maybe they could poison the dragonair and slowly weaken it.

Zang burst into action immediately , opening his mouth as a dark purple like ball shot out towards the Dragonair.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Ramoth groaned as the shot hit her, poisoning her. Shaking, she looked at Zang... still ready to go but weak with being poisoned.
Cassie wasn't worried, knowing Ramoth's special ability. "Ramoth, use Dragon Rage!"
Ramoth reared up and from her mouth came a ball of firey rage aimed true right at Zang.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm

Zang wasn't fast enough to dodge this one, it was too fast and hit him right in the back hips, jerking him around in a circle several times as he skidded across the ground , when he finally stopped he was out cold,.

Fox winced, giving a few selected swear words as she ran over to Zang to run gentle hands over his fur. '' easy buddy. i will get you fixed up, ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by psygrimlock Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:05 pm

Once Zang was knocked out, Cassie also ran over to the Persian. She was afraid she'd gone too far.
"Is Zang okay? I'm sorry.... I got caught up in the battle," Cassie said apologetically. Ramoth also came over but now no longer poisoned thanks to her Shed Skin ability.

psygrimlock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum