The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Step father/Step daughter.

Go down

Step father/Step daughter. Empty Step father/Step daughter.

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am

Okay its kinky...but I hav tired it before...here is a sample

Jonathon had remaried after his wife had died in a plane crash. The woman he remarried had a daughter and at first had been the perfect lover and wife he wanted. But she let her career take her over and she was gone so much and it seemed found more joy in her work then in him. He himself was well off and had been able to retire early from business. He had invested well and now had a nice house in in upscale neighborhood with a pool and garden, hot tub and sauna. His stepdaughter had begun to fill out and she looked quite desireable. She had big tits, and a nice ass that made him desire her.

He often watched her and thought of what he would like to do to her. Her mother was always telling her what to wear but seemed that when not around she would wear clothes that revealed her lovely charms. She looked better then her mother did. Now her mother was again on a buiness trip that would last at least a week.

Jessie groaned loudly it was a saturday that meant no school, but she rose from her bed anyways, the sun was shinning and she wanted to get some suntanning in she slipped on a see through shirt over top of her bekinni top and sliped on some short shorts. She looked at her calender and smiled her mother was going to be gone for over a week she liked it when it was just her and her stepfather. He was more leaniate then her mother. She knew her mother was jelous of her and that made her smile.

Finally Jessie could wear want she wanted and not be told repeatedly to ‘cover up’. She looked one last time in the mirror, she knew what she was wearing was revealing, but she found out that she got her way with Johnathon more when she dressed this way, as she bounded down the stairs her massive breasts bounced with her. She had developed early, the first one in her class, and she loved it. Her breasts were almost bigger then her mothers and she was still filling in.

As she came down the stairs she saw Jonathon at the table and decided to play on it. Purposely shaking her ass as she bent down to get the milk, leaning over more then really needed. She then stood and looked up at him and shot him a pitiful puppy dog face. "Johnathon, I am sure my mother told you about my grounding, but could I just suntan by the pool, I know I am suppose to stay in the house, but...she would never find out" She grinned at him while she poured herself a glass of milk waiting for his answer. Hopeing that he would say yes, she loved to swim and suntan, and of course he would have to but the cream on her. For she likedthe sun but wasnt stupid she still wore sunblock she had beautiful skin and wanted it to stay that way. Her mothers skin was disgusting for she never wore sunblock and Jessie wanted nothing more then to be nothing like her mom

I would want to play the girl...
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down