The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 pm

"Oh, I'm sure theres a way." Kai said, grinning wickedly. "I just havn't found the right nervepoint yet."
Bodly, he gave her a kiss then held her chin. "How about a swim?"

Natzaa's eyes were on his daughter, and he prickled, but through gritted teeth he growled, "Fine. Appreciate it." it killed his pride to admit that he was grateful to the red-haired bitch. He reached down to brush Mirage's bangs from her face, sighing. She was going to be mad as fuck when she woke up.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Female Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2011-01-15

Back to top Go down

Hope's Battle [Private/Mature] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hope's Battle [Private/Mature]

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:27 pm

Nadi was surprised by his kiss, and pushed at his chest, amused. "You won't find the right nerve point," she told him, stubborn as always. "A swim?"
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Male Number of posts : 1233
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Artemis arched a single brow. '' such sarcasm for a thank you. '' shrugged crossing her arms over her chest again. '' whatever . .i am gone. '' she glared at the wolf that had been growling at her the whole entire time before she just disappeared to go back home..

Angelus glared at the spot where the red haired devil had been before he looked back to mirage, giving a slight whine as he nosed her cheek once more, watching as her head rolled to the side but at least she was breathing, the fact that she was alive had him relaxed more though now she was a dark hunter he didn't know what to do. Looking up at Natzaa he gave a slight whuff. no telling when she is going to wake up.. need to get her somewhere safe.. and i certainly can't carry her..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:42 pm

Natzaa snarled after she left. "...Sadistic whore." He looked up at Angelus, and sighed. "You do realize she's going to be hell on wheels when she wakes up, right?"
He looked around, then lifted his girl up and set her on the bench, picked up the knife that had slain her, wiped it clean and then put it away in his jacket. He got out his cell phone, hit speed dial 4, Victoria's number--Mirage's mother, and tapped his toe as it rang, hoping she answered.

Kai chuckled and smiled. "Yes, swimming. As in getting in the water and moving around. We are on the beach after all."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Nadi rolled her eyes at him. "I know what swimming is," she told hi
and poked at him. "I don't have a suit, and I'm not swimming nude." that last part she had to add, she just knew his mind would wander that way.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:45 am

Angelus grunted slightly as he looked up at him figured that already but i don't care as long as she is alright. he grumbled, watching him put Mirage on the bench, sitting next to it and nudging mirage again before eying Natzaa's phone.who are you calling?

Victoria gave a slight groan as the noisy phone broke through her sleep.swearing a little she rubbed her eyes and glared at the clock before yanking the light on and eying her cell phone as it went off again, seeing the name pop up on it she groaned. grabbing it and flipping it open.. '' whatever mirage did this time could it not have waited till morning Natzaa?" She was used to his calls whenever Mirage irked him to the point where his nerves couldn't take it any more. normally she found it hilarious but this was the first night she was able to get some sleep without any problems.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 am

He sighed. "....My ex."
Natzaa winced when she answered, grateful that she had, but damn.... the woman was vicious; and he wondered where Mirage had gotten it from.
"No, it can't. Vic, we have a serious problem." he said when she was through ranting. "Our daughter has become a Dark-Hunter."

Kai shrugged. "Oh well, your loss. I'm going swimming." The young fox left the boardwalk, and looked down the abandoned beach. He lifted his pretty head and sniffed. Humans' lingering scents were there, but none that were around for a mile or so.
So, with a lengthening and lightening of his red hair into silver, amongst other transformations, Kai shed his human form and took on that of his spirit form--though his fierce eyes remained the same.
Casually and coyfully ignoring her, he stripped down and waded out into the surf, his tail swishing as he splashed water up on his arms. He waded out into the shadows between two jutting sections of rock. He dove underneith, stayed under for a few moments, then came back up, standing waist deep in the sea and shaking out his hair before, with a flick of his ear, pushed his sopping bangs away from now even prettier face, and looked westward.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:07 am

Nadi couldn't help but watch him, he was just so damn... sexy. But when he changed form, his hair longer, and silver, ears like a fox on his head, and a tail. Oh he has a tail. Something about that made her giggle. Kai has a tail. So cute. And strangely sexy, she never thought tails looked sexy on a human form. But then, maybe the only tail's she seen, were that on a demon, and those demons were pretty freaky.

He stripped, and her eyes trailed over his form. It was... deliciousness. In her early teens, she thought he was handsome, but he was always so arrogant, and annoying, and he knew just how to strike a nerve. But now that he was all filled out, and more handsome, and sexier than ever, she imagined him, naked, on her bed.
Oh that thought would just get her in loads of trouble.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Victoria frowned before sitting up. '' what the hell do you mean she became a dark dark hunter? .. '' she had nearly dropped the phone on that news but managed to hold onto it. completely wide awake now, throwing the covers off and yanking pants on. '' damn it Natzaa, all you had to do was watch over her not get her ass in trouble with the bitch'' she scowled, not really mad at him but damn this was not how she had wanted to learn about her daughter becoming that.. '' bring her over her, you can explain when you get here. '' if he had responded , she didn't hear it as she snapped the phone shut and flicked on the rest of the lights, he knew where she lived , and right now she wanted to beat the snot out of Artemis if she could, and the living hell out of the idiot who managed to harm her daughter. While she waited for him to bring her she got a room ready , knowing that dark hunters couldn't be in the sun she had to completely darken out Mirage's old room.

Angelus flattened his ears, hearing Victoria's voice before he gave a snort.now i know where she gets it from,, stubbornness from you, and viciousness from her mother, wow what a combination.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:28 am

natzaa sighed. "Tell that to Mirage. She's the one who stormed out for it seems no specific reason; she still has issues with the fact, I think, that you and I were not marked by the Fates."
He hoisted Mirage up on his shoulders, about to say something else but got cut off by a resonant click on the other end.
He sighed, then flipped his phone shut and stashed it with the knife in his jacket.
Lifting his daughter onto his back like she was still a child and putting speed into his step, he looked at Angelus. "Gods forbid you ever find a woman; let alone have daughters."

Kai wasn't aware of her thought train. He was more concerned with enjoying the evening coolness of the surf. "Never seen me like this before, have you Nadi?" he said, recalling the days of thier adolescence, thier training together. "You've only ever seen me as a human."
He dove under again after waiting for her to respond, then came up a few yards away, climbing out to sit on a sea rock still warm from the sunlight it had absorbed throughout the day--everything the gods had given him in full view. Grinning wickedly, he changed the position of the thigh closest to where she stood on the shore, to keep certain things from view. He didn't need her dying of a heart attack. SHe'd come back and kill him--and he preferred not to give the hiefer goddess a reason to find out where he was.
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:31 am

Nadi moved down to the sandy beach, really wanting to stop thinking such thoughts, but he was naked and wet. Her gaze shifted to him as he sat on a rock and cleverly blocked a certain part of him from her view. She was almost, almost, disappointed. Licking her lips, she plopped herself down to the sand, pulling off her shoes and letting the water wash over them. "no I've never seen you like.... That." of course she knew he meant his fox-man form, but her mind was on him being nude. She must be out of her mind.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Victoria practically had everything set up, even had coffee made as she waited for the arrival of natzaa with her daughter, she had fumed the whole entire time and now just wanted to make sure her daughter was alright. She chewed on her bottom lip a little as she waited.

It was a bit hard to keep up with Natzaa , but Angelus managed running after him , every now and then looking up at Mirage on his back to make sure she wasn't going to fall off before concentrating on the run, Angelus was a little shocked however when he began to notice that the buildings where disappearing slowly until there was nothing but a large open area of land, he liked it immediately, even spotted a few cows he could chase later just for fun of it , well if he wanted to , right now he was worried bout Mirage.

Victoria knew the moment they arrived, and setting her cup down she pulled the door open, seeing Natzaa with mirage on his back like a child and a wolf running with him, '' bring her in , and just so you know, you may not want to tell her you carried her like that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:04 pm

"Spare me the obvious, woman." Natzaa said, shifting his daughter's weight then getting her inside. It had been a long walk--a strip of lighter blue lined the eastern horizon. "Dammit.... I thought I'd left sleepless nights behind me." he muttered to himself. Without even waiting for Victoria's snippy guidance, he got Mirage into her room--grateful that it was blacked out and effectively devoid of all light but that which emanated from the inside. He set her on her bed, sadly kissed her cheek, then stepped back into the hallway, shutting the door behind him, pressing his back against the wall and sliding down, until he sat on the plush carpet, clearly upset.

Kai glanced back over to the shore. "Sure you don't want to join me, Nadi? The water really is quite nice. Hell, maybe even snatch a carpet shark for dinner."
He stretched luxuriously, this time not bothering to hide his maleness. "I may just sleep right here tonight."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:42 pm

Nadi watched him, and shook her head. "I don't like the way salt water feels," she replied. It was different than fresh water, which she grew up around. When he stretched, she saw his manness in all it's glory, and she barely resisted the urge to lick her lips. Having seen and touched plenty of mens bodies, she was no stranger, and she slept around plenty, not serching for her mate, though there was always that worry the fates would be cruel while she was being hunted. But somewhere inside her, she wanted him, badly, and she just assumed it was because it had been a while.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:45 am

Victoria watched him the whole entire time, keeping her mouth shut for the most part, at least until she watched him close the door and then sink to the floor, sighing she went over to him and knelt down.'' i have a spare bedroom you can use, and plenty of coffee if you want some.. can even make breakfast if you like.. .i apologize for being snippy.. .. just.. i am worried for her.. unlike you , she is my only child.. basically all i have right now.'' she shrugged and reached over to try and tug him up .. '' come on, sitting here is not going to change anything, you will feel better with some food in your belly and some sleep. ''

Angelus watched the two but stayed right by the door, he wanted to be in the room with her but fat chance of that, so just laid down by the door and sighed, he wanted to go out and search for the daemons but with it being so close to daylight, he doubted he would find them right now, that and most people would freak out seeing a wolf in the daylight. might think he had rabies or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Natzaa sighed and let himself be led. "I know, I'm as upset about it as you are; first I watch our daughter die basically in my arms, and then I had to sit by and watch as her soul got ripped out and stolen from her. I don't know what was worse."
His eyes were pointed down, and a glisten of a tear could be seen in the corner of one eye. "And now she's a slave to that bitch for however long of a time;" he looked at her. "Vic, would it have been better if I had just let her go?"

Kai shrugged. "Your loss then, miss."
He swam around for another half hour or so, then finally came ashore, his back to Nadi as he shook out and then wrang out his thick silvery hair. He flicked the water off his ears, and proceeded to comb his fingers through his mane, water trickling deliciously down the taunt lines of his back as he stood barefoot upon the sand.
"Well, that was nice; I'm all relaxed now."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

It wasn't her loss, it was more likely her treat, watching him swim around. Then when he was done and he came out of the water, she couldn't help but watch a drop of water trail down his flesh. She very nearly tackled himbto have her way with him. She was so attracted to his body and wanted him very badly.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Victoria led him to the kitchen and nudged him into a chair at the table before she picked up a mug to fill it with coffee and placed it in front of him with sugar and whatever else he would have liked to add to it. Seeing the slight tear she bit her lip before pushing napkins next to his mug. . Hearing his question however nearly made her smack him. but she refrained, trying to put herself in his shoes really. He actually had to see Mirage go through that so knew it would have killed him to do it again. sighing she brought out the food to make as she thought it over.. '' .i would have done the same hun.. but that is just me, but for her.. i am not sure.. she will be either greatfull that she is alive or she will be pissed, , who knows. i will tell you this though she has your tenacity and stubborness. She will handle it in her own way and work through it.. '' she slid a glance towards him as she pulled out some pans.. '' besides.. it may take a very long time but i know she may get her soul back.. its happened before, rare.. but it has happened.. Do not beat yourself up over it, you did what you thought needed to be done. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:55 pm

Kai turned around, only partially, to look at her. "So what's got you all hot and bothered? I can smell it all the way over here, missy."
He used his shirt to dry off his neck, and then with a merciless and teasing swish of his tail, he tugged his pants on, then turned around to face her again--still beautifully lacking his shirt. "Well?"

Natzaa listened to the wise words of his ex. "You have a point." he took the coffee without question, dropping sugar and Irish Cream into it before taking a swing--not even flinching at the sobering effect it had, burning his throat.
"The heifer gave her twenty-four hours for revenge. I just hope i"m not on that particular list."
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 pm

If she was one of those girly type females, she might have blushed at the fact that he caught her scent of arousal. Nadi studied him, of course she wanted him, but would it be more fun to admit that, and play it easy, or taunt him, and deny it. The latter sounded more fun. "oh? And what do you think you smell? I certainly don't smell anything. Except salt air." if she had a tail, she'd probably swish it around lazily, and bring more of her scent to him. "nothings got me hot and bothered."
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:09 am

Victoria glanced at him, arching a brow at his words even as she pulled a huge carton of eggs out of the fridge, she took her time in making breakfast, ham and cheese omelet's with some sausage and biscuits,putting a very large portion of it on a plate before sliding it across the table to him, she knew he could eat it all since their kind always had hearty appetites.

Once she had her own plate down up and everything turned off she sat down in front of him and eyed him.. '' now why would you think you would be on that list?... '' shaking her head slightly she took a bite of her food , chewed slowly before swallowing and spoke again.'' i need to show you something, but if you so much as breath a word about it to mirage we will both be in serious trouble and she would probably not speak to either of us again for a very long time. .. understand? ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:56 am

Kai narrowed his eyes on her, then used his shirt like a scarf, tossing over her head and then around the back of her neck, and tugged her so close to him that their bodies were pressed together. He glared into her gaze, his golden eyes fierce.
"Don't toy with me, missy. A fox's nose can pick out every little intricacy of a females arousal from fifteen yards away on a bad day." He gave her a forced kiss then, flicking his tongue across hers for a moment before pulling away, tightening his grip on the shirt and using it to press against him even more before licking her throat. "Every drop of sweat, trickling down her supple skin; even the salty tang it puts off; the enticing scent of her bodily fluids as she becomes wet at the prospect of inviting him inside; the sweet spice of her breath as it accelerates; and he can hear her heartbeat as it beats harder for lust. Trust me, you're hot and bothered."
He licked her chin, then kissed her again before ripping away and releasing her from his shirt. "But, too bad you already said no; else I'd be obliged to take care of that need for you."
He slung his shirt across his lithe shoulders like a towel, and began to walk away. "See you later, missy."

((Jess, will post natzaa tonight. Ran out of time <33 sorries))
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by tigresswarrior Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Nadi growled at him when he tossed the shirt around her neck, and pulled her close to him. She glared up at him, but his forced kiss nearly caught her off guard, and only added to her need, and her growing anger. Her body shivered, feeling him lick her throat, he was adding to her body's arousal, teasing her. His lick, his kiss, he was driving her absolutely crazy.

And then he started to walk around.

In her arousal, and need for him, anger wrapped around her, he teased her, then just walked away. She would not have that. She might not have acted on her arousal, but now she was angry, and that mixed with her need, she went after him, and grabbing him, and pulling him back to her. "You jackass, just kiss me." Not giving him any choice, she pulled him down and kissed him hard, furiously.
tigresswarrior
tigresswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scylothia Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Natzaa took the offered meal without out question, digging into it ravenously and without hesitation. He had half the plate down in minutes.
As he proceeded to indulge upon the second half of his breakfast, he slowed down.
Just about the answer her, he was cut off but her next comment.
"...Alright... I promise."
He was baffled now. What could his ex possibly show him that would envoke Mirage's anger towards her?
Scylothia
Scylothia

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:37 pm

she polished off her own plate before sticking it into the sink, rinsing it off she looked to him , waiting for him to finish before heading to the back. Opposite of where Mirage's room was.. '' come on then ,. '' atleast she didn't have to worry about mirage walking in and finding them looking at her things. She had a reading room where Mirage liked to sit and read whenever she came to visit. '' i stumbled across it a while back.. She found out , and made me promise not to tell. which .. is why i say if she knew that you now know, she will be pissed at me.. . '' flicking the light on in the room she moved past Mirage's favorite reading couch.

She went to the large bookcase and looked it over before finding the spot which housed a large section of books, which of course was fake and hallowed out , though no one would have known unless they touched it, pulling it aside she reached in and brought out the large metal box.. '' you know.. everything you sent over for Mirage, birthday gifts,christmas and the like.. she kept em.. every single one.. bet you didn't know that under her shirt, she wears that last necklace you bought her.. '' arched a brow slightly as she looked back at him, she was actually a little surprised he hadn't noticed it either bu then again he was probably distracted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next