The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Story

Go down

Murder Story Empty Murder Story

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:25 pm

I've felt like just writing and writing in an RP recently but haven't gotten the chance. Posting with little interaction between characters for the most part. And a little army of characters to boot. I'm currently about half way through a post and the characters for it as well. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in it. Just posting whenever you want but as in-depth as possible I guess. Write like a novel. I'm personally using 6 characters for it. Sectioned off into 3 or 4 sections of a post. Anyways the story is as follows:

A young girl kills her family under the influence of a devil, Sebastian. Who becomes very attached to the girl who becomes his link to food. He can't interact with people on Earth unless they can see him, people like this are few and far between. Shell kills the people and he devours their souls once they are no longer bound to the earth by a body. She kills for him and believe what she does is right.

Rumors appear of a paranormal force being behind the killings, people rave on about it being the work of a higher power, even though the murders seem to have no connection to one another. None the less cults start to appear and people treat this unseen terror as a god. Though most of the populace is terrified of being the next victims, these cultist believe that by submitting to this higher power and 'working' for it they are set free and do not have to worry about this higher powers 'judgement'.

Cain is simply a man who can see these demons and witnessed one of the souls being devoured by Sebastian though he thought nothing of it after the fact. He notices the murders seem to be getting closer and closer to home and his friend Leon asks him to help keep a look out, and to contact him at anytime about what he sees.

Leon goes out and looks for this demon on his own wanting to kill it with his own bare hands after it murdered his fiancée. Little does he know his sister has already bowed down to the creature seeing it as a master, saying to herself it was to protect her brother from harm not knowing whether his actions were going to be the death of him.

My Cast:
Shell - The murderer
Cain - My main character
Leon - My justice seeker
Wynn - Leon's brother, a follower of Shell and Sebastian
Sebastian - My devil
Akira - A friend of Cain

Ideas:
Anyways, I have no real guidelines, just more requests and ideas to possible characters who could be added.
1. A demon hunter, someone to be both a mentor and a rival to Leon.
2. A witness to one of the murders
3. Another demon and medium just to spice things up.
4. (this one I really want) Another follower, an insane one at that who will do anything for his 'god'

So, if you're interested just tell me and we could possibly think of more to do with this, I'm nearly done it I guess, I'll post a link if I finish it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Murder Story Empty Re: Murder Story

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:52 pm

https://uimates.rpg-board.net/t621-devils-arc-open#60294

Posted something, but I'm starting to think no one pays attention to these things...hmm shocker. But please, tell me if you ARE interested it would be nice to work on this, it was pretty fun to write.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down