The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(for silverwolflady)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(for silverwolflady) Empty (for silverwolflady)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Kryo stared at the ground as he was pushed into a car. It had been four years after he had started working as a whore, but someone decided to finally buy him, something he didn’t think would ever happen, not with his detached personality. He had to admit to himself, sitting in the back of this car, that he was incredibly nervous; his heart beat fast in his chest as he tried to envision the life he would be living after this. He had this horrible feeling that this could only be bad for him. He envisioned a sadist, some person into BDSM, how else could they overlook his personality. He highly doubted it could be a nice person who only wanted him for companionship.

He was brought up to a house but got hardly any time to look at it as he was blindfolded and pushed out of the car, lead up to the building without a word. He kept his mouth shut and just let this person lead. This person was the person who had been his ‘boss’ for years and now he had the duty of dropping Kryo off at his new ‘home’. He was walked inside before the blindfold was taken off. He pushed his hair back over his shoulder the vibrant blue colour practically shining. The scar over his right eye shown for a brief moment before the hair fell back over the eye. He waited to be greeted by his new ‘owner’.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

(for silverwolflady) Empty Re: (for silverwolflady)

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:26 pm

(( tehe i will find a picture for her lady XD .. and i will see about bringing in a guy Razz cause now you got me all interested and stuff. ))

Mary sighed as she stared out the window, Raz was out buying some sort of new thing or another so she was stuck waiting for the new slave to show up. She was already interested in him even when she hadn't even seen him yet. Since Raz was the one who picked him out. Seeing the car pull up she looked out, trying to get a glimpse of him before heading out of the room and headed down the stairs just as the two came in.

" is this him?.. '' she glanced to the man who was pushing the other one around , stepping off the last step as she looked him over. '' did Raz fully pay for him?. or do you need another payment?" judging by his looks she was liking him already, would prove very useful in playing with. only problem was she really didn't know what his personality was like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Kryo kept his eyes on the ground as this lady approached, at first glance he had thought that this lady was his owner but when she brought up a second name he had to second guess himself. His boss was questioned so Kryo kept his green eyes on the floor, he had no place to speak, he had been taught that many, many years ago. "It's fine, he's all paid for. And I assume you're good to take him off my hands now..." he said ignoring Kryo who looked around as much as he could without lifting his head. This was it, this was where he was going to be living for a long time now. This lady, by the sound of her voice, seemed very interested in him and Kryo had no idea whether that was a good thing or not. And who was this 'Raz' and what were they like. He took a deep sigh and closed his eye, the breath coming out rather haggard, earning a glare from his boss, one he was used to feeling on his back. He flinched expecting to be hit, but nothing came.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:43 pm

Satisfied that he was fully paid for she dismissed his handler..' you can leave i will take him. '' she didn't care much for his handler and seeing the way the slave sorta tensed up a bit she figured he assumed he was going to be hit. she figured the only belongings he had where the clothes on his back. well what bits he actually had. '' whats your name boy?" crossing her arms over her chest she watched him, seeing how he would react and how well he actually behaved himself. though if she had to teach him a thing or two on manners that was fine with her.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 pm

The boss left with a nod leaving Kryo alone with this woman. When the door closed behind him and he was addressed he finally looked up, partially lidded green eyes landing on this woman. The way she had added 'boy' to the end of her sentence he knew he was set well below her. He paused for a moment, "uh...Kryo, my name's Kryo..." he said, his voice quiet but smooth. His eyes rested at about her collarbone unable to bring himself to look her in the eyes. He rubbed his arm, a nervous habit, trying to fight the urge to play with his hair as well. He chewed on his lip as he tried to see what sort of reaction she was going to have, what kind of position she was going to take over him. He was still very worried half expecting her to take some sort of dominatrix role all of a sudden.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:02 pm

she arched a brow as he spoke and told her his name , then began to fidget like a young kid fixing to get punished in school ... '' stop fidgeting. . nothing to be nervous about. haven't laid a hand on you now have i?" , she circled him slowly , looking him over. '' gotta say Raz has good taste .. .. tell me something.. Kryo.. what are the things you were.. and were not allowed to do while under that fat man's care?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Kryo's eyes opened wide as he was pretty much told he could calm down, he had far from been expecting that. He was starting to like this woman, even though she observed him like a piece in a museum, an act he was very used to. She asked him more questions and he had to think again, "Uh, I guess I wasn't really allowed to do much, at least not without permission....I had to 'work' for nine hours a day. I was only free to do whatever I wanted if it included sleep or dealing with my customers." He said trying not to think of all the times he had been beaten for being him not that long ago. "And...I don't know if it's my place...but I would like to ask about Raz?" he asked testing the grounds with this lady.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

she eyed him curiously , not at all surprised that it didn't take much to get him to start talking more. which is alright as long as he didn't take it over board. '' really ?.. not at all surprised. that man can be brute. '' mumbled. standing in front of him again as she reached out and lightly tilted his head back so she could see his eyes. '' hmm? well i think normally it would be out of place, but. i think you have a right to know who bought you. . Raz is as you may have already figured out, the one who actually bought you , but your for the both of us really .. he lives here with me, but before you ask . no we are not married, just friends who enjoy one another . ''

she shrugged as she watched him. '' i have no idea what you had back at that man's place but here you have your own room. and since we actually have jobs to do.. you won't be required to do much ... at least not during the day.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:26 am

Kryo still attempted to look away when his head was tilted towards her. His blue hair fell out of his right eye revealing the long scar up that side of his face something he was far from proud of. He listened to her, putting on an expressionless face as she spoke. She described how he would be working and his eyebrow's twitched up slightly and his green eyes opened wider. That was far from what he had been expecting. A small ghost of a smile pulled onto his face as he finally looked her in the eye. "Ah, well...thank you then." he said. He expected he would still be doing quite a bit when they were home, why else would they need a sex slave. He wondered if he would be told to do chores and what not while they were gone, not that he would mind, it it meant he was fed and clothed he would do whatever these people wanted him to do. "Is there anything I should be doing now?" he asked looking around feeling a little awkward just standing here.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 pm

pulling her hand away she shrugged, '' you could just follow me around for a bit. get used to the house and such. after all you have access to any room . except two. the study, and my personal room. '' those two she didn't have to worry about him accidentally wandering in since they where always locked. '' the cook only makes meals at certain times, so if your hungry in between , well you gotta make your own food then. just try not to make yourself fat.. '' smiled slightly as she turned around and headed down the hall. '' Raz will make you work that off real fast if you try that.. and he will end up locking the food up again. so in between meals try to do light snacks. you will find you have a little more free reign here as long as you behave."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:45 pm

Kryo nodded absolutely touched by what she was saying, he had never had this much control over himself. "You don't have to worry about that..." He said at the idea of him eating enough to get fat, he hardly had had enough food to keep himself alive before he was fine with timed meals whenever they came to him. He followed her around looking around liking the look of this place. He was so happy that he couldn't help but smile, an almost dreamy look on his face. "It'll be...strange to have 'free reign'..." he said, he rubbed his arm again still a little nervous. "I won't know what to do with myself." he said looking at the ground a little embarrassed at that fact. He wouldn't have to worry about creepy old men wanting to touch him or pretty young woman beating him for being prettier then them and he didn't have to worry about his boss threatening and ridiculing him. This was like...a heaven, as far as he could tell.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Looking over at him from over her shoulder she glanced at the clock, Raz would be home soon , but she still had plenty of time to show him around.'' well i am sure you will figure it out sooner or later on what to do .. we have a small library too if you get a bit bored. ... or do you not know how to read?" she wasn't sure on that. some slaves knew.. others did not. it just depended on their handler.. '' i don't know about others, but the way we do things here is.. . we give a little to get a little. granted your not being paid with money to do your profession. so we figure , giving you time to yourself or to do something you enjoy is reward enough. but abuse this trust and things will get strict.. don't like doing that but hey. its how th ings work. '' going to the last room down the hall on the left she opened it and flicked the light on.

Revealing a single bed , fully bed, the floor was wood but polished neatly, had a side table, and a wash room adjoined to it. the small dresser was in the corner but other then that, plenty of room for things to be added.. '' this is your room.. later on we can install shelving units for anything you wish to put up.. though i know you don't have much. over time maybe you will get some knick knacks or something... your handler didn't bring any other clothing for you so we will get you some, so you don't have to wear the same old thing every day. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:05 pm

He nodded again as she spoke he liked the sound of a library he had loved reading when he was very young and he didn't get to do much at the whorehouse. "Yes, I can read..." he said with a nod, "I guess that makes sense... I knew I wouldn't be getting money but I don't need it. Besides...this isn't really a job anymore." he said, his voice getting quieter and quieter as he spoke. She opened a door and lead him into a room announcing the fact that it was his room. He liked the look of it, it was a bit larger then the one he had had before and the bed looked worlds more comfortable. He walked over to it and sat down to test the feel, he had been right, it was incredibly comfortable. "This is all very nice." he said but he had to wonder if there was a catch. "Is someone going to try me out? I mean I'm sure you've been told I'm clean but...well..you know." He said looking down at his knees.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:49 pm

she watched him grow more silent by the minute , then studied him as he went and sat on the bed, arching a brow she snorted'' any one touches you other then me and Raz. and i will personally break their hands.. '' blinked, flushed a bit. before giving a smile.. '' sorry .. but no.. no one will be trying you out, Kryo.. ahh unless you consider me as one of the ones who try you out.. '' folding her arms across her chest she leaned against the door jam and watched him. '' just so you no i am not a sex maniac.. though i do enjoy a good romp every now and then.. and yes we have been told you where clean. . which is a good thing, some tend to die very young when not clean. but such is the way of life. . ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:56 pm

"Ah..." Kryo blushed, "Well...I would assume my owner would be the one to try...and if you are one of them then yes... I sort of did think you'd do it...but, no never mind, forget I said anything." he said shaking his head and waving his hands back and forth wanting to forget he said anything at all. He ignored the words on himself being clean wanting to say something that only people who passed a test were allowed to get with him before hand but he couldn't bring himself to say it now, he felt even more embarrassed, and the blush in his cheeks probably just made it worse. His hand went up to his left ear and he played with one of the five earrings that graced that ear, the hoop through the lobe his personal favourite to fiddle with.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:10 pm

she grinned, enjoying the sight of him getting all worked up and embarrassed'' oh no dear.. come out and say it.. you can be as open with me as possible and if you have preferences thats fine.. i am not the only one you will be messed with.. Raz will have a go at you too.. . we are open mined.. and hell three ways are fun '' teased, going over to his bed and sat down , reaching up to lightly nudge his hand out of the way so she could see the piercings.. '' willingly get those or where they forced upon you ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:15 pm

If his blush could get more furious at her words it did, he didn't generally talk about things like this, even if it was his job before this to do such things. He had figured it was the two of them and she didn't seem all that aggressive but he didn't know about this Raz. She stepped forward and reached forward and he flinched slightly but she simply moved his hand from his ear and looked over his earrings. "Forced..." he said "These five, my eyebrow and the other ear has one too... back where I used to work...if you did something wrong you were pierced...they had to make it obvious you did something wrong to everyone but couldn't mark up our skin by beating us.." he said quietly looking down at the ground. He didn't add the fact that that didn't stop them from beating him anyway but didn't really want to say it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:48 pm

she snorted.. '' Neantherthalls. the lot of them.. do you like them? if not you can remove them. .. .. are those the only area's you got them done at?" she arched a brow, knowing she was embarrassing the hell out of him but to her it was just talking. and she had noticed he flinched when she reached out to him but didn't say nothing.'' mmm don't worry , only thing we do if you do something minor wrong is take away priveleges.. you would have to do something extremely bad in order to get a smack. ... that and it won't be by me.. Raz does the smacking.. and he hits harder. '' shrugged as she eyed his piercings, they looked like they had hurt.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:55 pm

When she asked if he liked them his hand shot up to his ear running his finger over each of the earrings on his left ear. "I actually do like them...I'd like to keep them and yes...they're the only ones...when they punish you they start by piercing the face and slowly moved down...I had only been there a couple years..." he explained, his words rather rushed as he put his hand back in his lap. He looked up when she spoke of punishment, it sounded so much easier, he didn't have to worry about more painful piercings and he was only going to get hit if he did something really bad. "Don't worry, I don't plan on getting in trouble...I never do." he said rubbing the back of his head and smiling slightly. "When will Raz be getting here? Does he know I'm here?" he asked, curious.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:59 pm

she grinned'' was only asking.. certain piercings are actually.. fun.. '' this time she was the one to blush but ignored it as she shrugged.. '' should be home in about half an hour or less.. and i am sure he does.. if not. he will be very surprised. ''and since he liked the piercings she figured it would be fine to leave them in, he actually looked a bit exotic with them. '' dunno how that is punishment though... granted it hurts when its done but... only for a little bit. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:07 pm

He found it strange how she had taken a liking to his piercings most people didn't like them. "Uh well, all the customers we had back where I worked knew that the earrings meant that they were 'bad', and people with them were often beaten..." he explained. "I guess... it could have been worse..." he added in an even more quiet voice. "But... I'm glad you like them..." he said with a smile, perking up a little. He had a sudden wave of emotion hit him and his generally emotionless facade wavered for a moment and it took him a minute to compose himself, he had finally clued in that he was 'safe' now, he no longer had to worry about everything he had before, no scary old men, no beatings, no nothing. This was as close to freedom as he got. "Do you have any sort of balcony?" he asked, it was a random question but he thought it was important, he would feel so free if he got a good view of the sky aside from through a window.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:13 pm

she shrugged'' well i am not the typical costumer or buyer hun. but if you like them as well you can leave them in. Raz won't mind one way or another. '' she watched as his emotionless face went to excitement before laughing. '' wow they really did keep you all bundled up huh.. balcony? oh yes .. '' getting up she headed for the door'' . glancing at him '' well come on then. , its up stairs. one of my favorite places to go on a good sunny day, i don't mind sharing it with you either. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:19 pm

He jumped to his feet as she told him to follow, doing just that. He couldn't help but be excited, the loved the feeling of wind through his long hair and against his pale, porcelain skin. He always followed behind her though, out of habit, unable to bring himself to walk beside her. He wondered...if he could find a blue bird like he had when he was younger if he would be able to keep it, though the chances were slim it would be so wonderful. "Uh...If I were to find a sick or lost animal, a bird perhaps, would I be able to keep it?" He asked, knowing it probably sounded weird, it wasn't like he was going to go out of his way to do so but he figured it safe to ask. He was nearly giddy but tried not to show it on his face, not knowing how well he was succeeding in that endeavor. He was looking forward to this new life.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:29 pm

she could practically feel his excitement, shaking her head as she headed up the stairs, then followed the railing to the last room , just the library really as she opened the doors then went across that room to the large double doors, opened those to reveal the very large balcony. '' mmm? like a pet or something?.. oh well. none of us are allergic to animals so i don't see any reason why you can't keep one. even for a short while to help it heal. ''stepping as she she leaned against the door again and made a motion with her hand for him to go ahead and go out on the balcony.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:42 pm

(( gah time for work. i will try and post on my phone if i can))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next