The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Sora so wanted to be gone and away from these people. She was a thief and not one for battles. But something in her made her turn and have the disc float up next to Thorn, and eyed the on coming dark riders. The stranger chuckled at Thorn's question. "A talking horse now I have seen everything. The name is Darious, a humble Cleric of Athena." He looked over at the half drow, Seth, and then peered around at Sora. "You make some strange friends cousin."

Eric grinned as he slipped his sword from its sheath. "Well I always am open to new friends."

Back at New Freed Sara suddenly went still and white. She took a deep breath and stood moving a hand over a bowl of water. "Evil has found them." she whispered and looked into the bowl. There as if looking down from above she could see the five figures waiting for the dark riders. She took heart as she saw who the fifth was. "Come look. It seems history is about to repeat itself. Let us hope that good thriumphs again."

Back to top Go down

The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Exiled Traveller (Open, mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:39 pm

Thorn growled low flicking his ears back hearing the oncoming riders."We should get moving, you two ladies can talk on the way if you must" said Thorn and Kris nodded agreeing with him "As nice as it is to meet you I'm afraid my freind is right" she said wanting to get moving as well sicne she could feel Thorn's uneasyness. She held her bow firmly in on hand with an arrow already in place Thorn soon settled knowing this since if he didn't settle it would put her off.
She just focused on how to get around the mage for now though knowing it would cause trouble for them. She watched the riders carefully with Thorn as well who just remained uneasy but a bit mroe settled than before. As they got closer Thorn snorted and reared lightly to warn them.

Seleine heard ehr talking and went over "what is it? what evil, did they find them?" she asked paniced at the thoughtdespite knowing who was with her. "I hope so as well, if not then I know what she is like and she won't leave them behind at all costs" she said and watched everything that happened in the bowl.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 am

"Dark Riders." Sara told Seleine. She continued to watch as the Dark Riders drew closer.

"That is far enough." Eric called out.

"Give us what we seek and you will be able to go in peace." the one that was apprently the mage spoke as the five brought their horses to a halt.

"And what might that be?" Eric replied.

"You know what we seek and we know now that you have it." the mage came back.

Seth half closed his eyes as he mumbled under his breath, a spell.

Darious could hear Seth and moved his horse forward a few steps. "You had best depart, or you will find yourselves woefully injured or worse." he was making sure that he kept the attention of the Mage so he could not see what Seth was doing.

Seth finished and smiled. "Let them come to us." he told the others with a whisper. Then to Kris, "Be ready with your bow, once they reach that dip in the road let fly an arrow at their Mage."

"Enough of this, you will give us the pendent now!" the mage cried out and the five riders urged their mounts forward, weapons drawn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:15 am

Thorn watched them holding back a snarl and growl Kris kept her bow and arrow in one hand and walked Thorn infront of Seth as he was speaking under his breath in order to hide him from the other mage so he wouldn't be able to read the lips of Seth and counter it easily. "I am sorry, but we do not have this pendant you speak of as you can see we are simply travellers who met on the way to the same place" she said sounding very convinceing and Thorn backed up slightly when he saw the weapons and Kris patted his neck "Oh quiet Thorn, please withdraw your weapons your making my horse very uneasy" she spoke calmly still keepin her bow and arrow in a hand hidden to one side waiting keeping the pendant well hidden. "Also I hate to break it to you but there are loads of pendants made form many things so you haven't exactly narrowed your search down" and Thorn whinned laughing as he gave a playfull rear laughing still.

"Oh dear, I hope they will be alright. Although if she's like her father she should be fine. Always so headstrong and good at hiding things" she said smiling at the memories. "Well we should hope they all come back to us safe and sound" she said clasping Sara's hands in ehr own with a sweet smile.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Sara continued to watch as the dark riders began to charge forward. Eric and Darious charged forward themselves. Thorn was preparing another spell and Sora rolled her eyes and said "Oh hell." and moved her disc forward drawing two daggers from hidden places in her clothing. She crouched low on the disc to make a small target.

The five dark riders quickly covered the distance and the mage reached the spot Seth had indicated.

Sara watched intently. "The battle is joined." she whispered to Seleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:17 pm

Kris looked to them charaging and shook her head "Honestly, knights. What on earth do you do with them" she muttered"Thorn round the edge" she whispered and he nodded beginin to gallop in different patterns. She watched th Mage intently waiting for the right momment. "Thorn get me behind boy" she said quickly and quietly. Thorn nodded going at full speed he rushed behind them. "Got ya" she said standing up in her saddle she pulled her bow and aimed for the Mage's neck before quickly moving out of the way shile she put another arrow in her bow.
NOt sure if she had hit the Mage she watched closely making sure she stayed out of everyone's way and also kept her eyes on the Dark Riders making sure they got now where too close. When one of them did she threw a dagger at them and Thorn growled which they didn't seem to like at all.

"What battle, did they catch up already?" asked Seline clearly worried
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:06 pm

Sara thought she had been watching what was going on in the viewing bowl. "Yes the dark riders have caught up with them and they are going into battle." she pointed down at the bowl of water.

The arrow hit its mark and with a very surprised look on the mage's face he fell backwards off his horse and was trampled by those behind him. Sora moved in fast weaving back and forth on the disc, something one could not do on a horse. Her target could not get to her. She was able to move from one side of the horse to the other and rake her daggers across the mans body, knocking him from his horse. Eric and Darious engaged their opponets with the clash of weapons. Thorn's next spell hit the last member of the Dark Riders. A bolt of lightning flashed from his hand and hit him in the chest and it knocked him from his horse. It did not kill him but only stunned him. The spell was not as powerful as natures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Thorn lifted up his head and reared slightly giving a playful buck as Kris watched the others as she got back after she had followed the mage a bit and helped out by shooting a few arrows. After a bit she put her bow back in her quiver beside her arrows and Thorn lowered his head with a nicker. "We should get going, quickly as well since they seem to know some very annoying information we should get to New Freed quickly" she said and Thorn nodded in agreement flicking his ears lightly and yawned. "Come on, we'll get to rest once we're there" she said to Thorn. "Come I have an idea, get me into the tree's Thorn" she whispered. Thorn nodded and soon she was climbing up a tree.

Once she was there she drew her bow quickly and aimed "Heads Up!" she shouted warning them as she let her arrow fly towards Seth's oppoenent and smiled "Hit the Mark, Thorn can you make a copy of me?" she asked. Thorn nodded and sprinted off with a copy of her and the Pendant eltting the fake pendant fly. She coughed slightly "Hey, look can;t catch me" she shouted grinning, she kept the real pendant with her but just wanted to see if it would work, if not then she'd have a grat time in the trees hiding and shooting that is.

She pulled back another arrow ready to aim at any second.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4