The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Answers to Inportant Questions

3 posters

Go down

No Answers to Inportant Questions Empty No Answers to Inportant Questions

Post by questor Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:01 pm

When Admin is asked a serious question about something that has happened on the site, should they not answer it as soon as possible?

I have had two RP's deleted on the site within a couple days of each other. They were with two diffrent people. I PM'd and sent out an email on the matter to Admin, and have not received a reply. That was several days ago.

Then my account was deleted and I had to reapply. Again I sent out an email on the matter and have not received a reply.

At the time of the deletions, neither of the Admins were on so they could not have done it. It is kind of fustrating and annoying to me and probably to the two people I am RP'ing with to have all those posts deleted. The entire story gone and no answers as to why or how.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

No Answers to Inportant Questions Empty Re: No Answers to Inportant Questions

Post by LadyTL Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 pm

People do go on vacation you know and emailing only one mod does not help since you did not email me at all. We are looking into it but it looks more like your account specifically got hacked not the site.
LadyTL
LadyTL
Admin

Female Number of posts : 4010
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Only trouble with my account being hacked, is that both RPs were started by the other persons that I was RPing with. So who ever it was, could not have deleted them using my account. Also I had several other RP's going, why were they left alone. Have you been able to find anything out? It is probably impossible to undelete the RPs so everything that was there is lost for good.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infamous Frostbyte Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:49 am

The problem is, we can't identify who deleted what by name; all we get on the administrator console is an IP address that we can't even match to user accounts. We don't even have the original name of the account, so even if we -could- match the IP addresses, we don't know who or what to match it -to-.

We don't have any indication on the admin console that any other threads were touched, and we haven't gotten any emails or PMs from other players stating that their threads/posts were deleted. This leads me to believe that someone is targeting your posts specifically, but for what reason, I do not know.

We're not trying to be assholes or anything; this is just plainly the limitations of what we can do.
The Infamous Frostbyte
The Infamous Frostbyte
Admin

Male Number of posts : 4026
Registration date : 2008-12-15

http://wiki.teamfortress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 am

What is the IP Address that shows u p on your consol?

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum