The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

2 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Never Surrender (Open, could be mature) - Page 13 Empty Re: Never Surrender (Open, could be mature)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 am

“Normal day for you then” she said and jumped when he patted her ass glaring playfully at him “I know that already and I don’t try to get into trouble, it usually just finds me” she said rustling her hair after she had changed she kissed him back quickly before she found herself something to do, she settled in the old library reading through the old books once more, Deadly settling at her feet before Seclusion finally spoke “Something just seems wrong” she whispered, a raven flew in from a window a utopian who worked at the jails informed her of a prisoner missing, naming them as well. Growing concerned she asked for the raven to pass it onto Shafon. “Fly swiftly and be careful if they know we know then you might get shot” she said to the bird, stroking its feather before it left. During the day she soon decided to go on a little travel and ended up flying over that dead city, the Dead City of Tryon, she never dared to step foot there. That was a place no one would go but the undead creatures of the night, for some reason that place was in an eternal darkness.

Returning back she landed on the balcony it was about mid-afternoon by that time. Deadly jumped off her back “That place frightens me, why did you fly over it?”
“Because, it looked interesting but also that sense of being frightened, something that doesn’t happen often” she said “also I wonder what is there, such a terrifying, almost forbidden place, how can you not be tempted” but despite although that she would never dare unless she had no other choice. She had heard legends of the place from Kana, of strange potions and the people that used to live there and how it became what is now was.

Such tales were some of her favourite, she had always liked the legends and myths the stories in which some were even true but there was a legend about an antidote that could cure one of the most deadlist poisons and how it was guarded by some strange beast. But never one about some one retreiveing it or even what this poison was. If she ever went there then the seal would have to go in order for her to survive long enough, although not even that would make sure she would survive.
THat city to anyone was the city of not only the dead and undead but also of nightmares.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13