The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) Empty Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Sora looked around pulling her cloak over her she looked around the village, the night was dark. She had lost her job again a few days ago but since her parents died she had to provide for both her and her younger brother, it had been so long since her parents had died, Shinji was only a few days old when they were killed. She rustled her hair and picked up some of the fruit before she headed back home, the candle lights were on and she shedded the cloak.
Shinji ran up and hugged his older sister, “Sis, you ok?” he asked looking to her with big brown eyes covered a little by his messy brown hair the 5 years old was practically raised by his sister.
Sora hugged her little brother “I’m fine, anyway , you should be in bed Shinji” she said and he whimpered and headed to bed before she smiled a little tucking a bit of her reddish hair back away from her hazel eyes.

Once Shinji was in bed she put the food away and sighed looking to the sketch book that lay on the old bedside table, she sighed lowering her head and whimpered to herself before she too headed to bed.
The next day she headed outside after dropping Shinji at school she went to search for a job anything would do but she couldn’t keep this up any longer, taking food her and her brother needed in order to survive there was nothing more she wanted than for her little brother to be happy.
She looked around but no luck, sighing her ears flicked a little with her tail what was she going to do now.

(There isn't anything like electricity and phones and such in this topic just releasied it was the wrong pic...sorry)

Last edited by Rose for the Hunter on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) Empty Re: Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) GreyWolf

Ookami walked around the dark woods the hood of his black clock pulled over his head. AS he walked he slowly glacned around not quite sure what he was planning on doing. He had been rather bored back home. So him and his friend Zyammbee thought it would be fun to go walk around in the near by woods. Zyammbee had went off to one of the small streams white Ookami was still walking around. After quite some time of just walking Ookami thought it would be a good time to go home.

As he walked though the door his younger brother and sister ran up giving him large hages. Ookami smiled and hugged them back. After hugs he stood strait again. " Get to bed." Ookami said to the both of them as the ran back to bed. Ookami looked over at his twim sister sitting on the small chair. Then to his older brother leaning on the wall. He sighed and went into his room to bed.

Ookami woke early the next day and went off into the twon. Sighing as he walked Ooami looked around. He had been looking for work for some time now with no luck. As he glanced around he spotted another, a girl staning not to far away. Who looked as if she was doing the same. Ookami sighed again as he looked up at the sky (( =P that really sucked))
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Female Number of posts : 127
Location : Under a midnight sky. Where the moon is always full.
Registration date : 2012-02-11

Back to top Go down

Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved) Empty Re: Theif that does not wish to be (Mature, Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Sora sighed and walked aroudn running into him and looked up "Ah, sorry" she said flicking her ear a little and they then went back a little looking to the sky to check how far into the day it was, she had to pick Shinji up soon. "Umm can I ask you're name and you look like you're a little lost" she said a little cautiously, but she had reasons to be. "Can I help?" she asked flicking her tail a little.
Shinji her little brother ran up and clinged to her leg and growled at Ookami, protective of his odler sister "bad person" he asked "Shinji, I told oyu to stay at school unitl I came ot pick you up" she said sternly and he whined
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Ookami's ears went flat to his head as he looked at the female infront of him. Ookami was shy most of the time and didn't get along with people well. His silver tail flicked it's hair sticking up slightly. " My name's Ookami." He said in a very low quiet voice. " And I'm not lost, I'm just... Looking aroung." He said in a lower tone.

Ookami let out a low growl as the young boy looked at him and called him bad. Ookami was anything, but bad. He was one of the sweetest person you could ever meet. Ookami then let his ears flick back up, not wanting to scare the young boy. He looked to be about the same age as his youngest siblings. Who were six at the time. Ookami has five siblings and both of his parents were now dead. That was somewhat hard on the older three. Him being 18 had learned alot from pretty much being a dad. And his eldest brother who was 20 almost 21 had leard alot practically rasing four kids.

Ookami crouched down so he was at the young boy's eye level. His picish red eye looking at the young boy. " I'm Ookami." He said letting his voice go very soft and sweet. He held out his hand. " May I ask your name." He said giving a smile to the boy. His white fangs gave off a shine in the sun.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:10 am

My name is Sora” she said her ears still back a little “Sorry, you did look a little lost” she said and Shinji kept growling a little gripping her leg. Hazel eyes looking at Ookami growling a little his ears back “Shinji be nice” she said to her little brother again who was still watching Ookami.

The boy looked confused at him when he spoke “Shinji” he said back, telling him his name looking to him still cautiously and looked to his had thinking to himself, what if he was like the other one. He slowly took his hand and watched him. “That’s something new, Shinji doesn’t like many people” she said smiling as she watched the two of them and kneeled down where she was after her little brother had let go of her leg smiling a little.

Shinji stared at Ookami pointing to his strange coloured eyes having not seen pink eyes before made him curious “Why are your eyes pinkish”
“Shinji” said Sora in a stern voice “Don’t ask that sort of question again” she said shaking her head a little, still a little cautious for her own reasons.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:19 pm

Ookami looked at the girl as she spoak and nodded a little. He gave another smile to the liitle boy. " Well it's nice to meat you Shinji." He said shaking the young boys hand then dropping his hand to his side. He loved kids so much and he was really good with them.

Ookami smiled at the qustion, but it soon faded when the girl snapped. " No it's fine, I get it alot." He said to her then looked back to the boy. " I'm what's called albino, whitch means I have pailer fur skin, and my eyes are red or pink. Mine are pink." He shrugged. " I'm not really sure why." He gave another wide smile to the boy showing his shape teeth. He hoped they wouldn't scare him, they were very shape. Alot shaper then most. " How old are you Shnji?" He asked looked at the boy.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

Shinji just looked to him seeing the sharp teeth he looked to his sister who simply smiled a little, “You really are good with kids huh?” she said smiling a little “shame you didn’t work at Shinji’s school, they’re looking for help, well all the help they can get, at the moment and I was going to head there next see if I could try there, but I’ll have to wait until tomorrow since it’s getting dark” she said trailing off into thought.

Shinji looked to him “6, 6 years old” he said giving a grin “how old are you?” Sora just shook her head laughing a little “cheeky little fox aren’t you?” she said to her brother laughing a little “he asks so many questions once he knows someone, likes to know everything about them”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Ookami looked at Sora as she spoak. " Yeah, I kind have to be I have three younger siblighs." He said with a smile. When the school was brought up his smile got wider. " Oh really? Huh I'll have to check it out. It would be quite good for me." He looked to the sky and saw that it was getting late. ' Oh wow.' He thought to himself.

Ookami looked at the little boy once more. " Oh really? I have a little brother and a little sister the same age." He grinned. " Maybe you know them. Tonbo and Yukiko?" He gave a smile. " I'm 18." Ookami looked at Sora again. " It's fine. He can know all he wants it know.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Shinji nodded smiling "I know, them, I know them" he grinned before turning to his sister"Yeah, but he gets nosy sometimes" she said and he stuck his tounge out playfully at his sister before she pickad him up noticing it was getting dark "I-I really need to head back, nice to meet you Ookami" she said a little nervously and Shinji hugged her clinging a little before she began to head back before dark.
About half way there Shinji began to snarl angrily suddenly protecting his sister form the other fox that stood in front of her, he soudned very sweet but both her and Shinji knew better, they had both learnt the ahrd way and he was now Sora's ex. "Sora, Shinji, how are you both?" he asked towering over Sora and her brother she backed up frightened, she had to get home and this was why she never stayed out at night.
Shinji snapped when he tried to touch his sister "evil, evil!" he screamed at Sam, the fox snarled back and Sora hugged her brother closer. "Look just let us go home and get over it already" she said to him bluntly trying to protect her brother in her arms.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Ookami nodded. " Yes i need to get going as well." He stood again and watched as the two headed off. Ookami turned down an ally kind of thing that lead around the town. He heard voices not to far away as he walk. As he got closer he could tell it was Sora, Shinji, and... a man. He frowned as her heard Sora tel him to leave. Ookami came out from the ally on the other side and walked up behind the man. He glanced at Sora and her brother then back to the back of the mans head. His silver fer chatching the last bit of light it made his fur seem to glow. " What's going on here?" He askd his ears back his voice in somewhat of a low growl. He flicked his tail as the man looked at him. Ookami's pink eyes were growing dasrker, reder. (=P That sucked sorry.)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Turning Sam snarled "I was just talking to Sora" before Shinji shouted, Sora jsut staying quiet "No, he evil, hurt sis, evil, evil!" he screamed Sora just tried to keep her little brother safe from the anger that was bubbling inside Sam. "What do you know, you're only a kid" he said back "and what do you care, you don't even know those two" he said clearly angry more so by the little fox's words. He was Sora's ex, they weren't together for very long after he hurt Sora badly, her brother saw and since then Shinji decided to try and protect his sister.

Sam snarled his ears back adn flicking his tail "Just leave, you have nothing to do with this" he snapped at Ookami angrily and annoyed that he had interrupted.

(actaully, it didn't it was perfect I got something out of it so don't worry...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:33 pm

Ookami let out a low growl. "{ Why does it matter if I know them. They cearly don't want you here." Ookami being wolf and not fox was some what larger then the other. He growled again ears flat to his head. His fur was spiked up and his eyes were now blood red. " No I would leave the two alone." He said in a growl. " Or I might just do something about it."
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Sam growled looking to him and then back to Sora hugging an angrily growling Shinji and snorted before leaving knowing he'd just have to find some other time to bother her. "Sorry" said Sora "I didn't want anyone else to get involved with it" she whispered her ears going droopy and Shinji stopped growling and looked to Ookami smiling a little as if he had approved of him being enar the two of them. Sora just calmed herself down a little and her ears twitched slightly
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Ookami snarled at the other as he walked away. He turned to Sory letting his ears flick back up. His hair slicked back and his eye went light again. " It's fine." He sighed and looked at Shinji giving his a smile. " Do you want me to walk you home? You never know when he'll pop up again." He said with a frown looking at the both of them.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"I-it's fine, my house isn't too far from here, sorry again but also thank you" she said seeing him frown "You ok?" she asked him waiting for an answer before she walked past pecking his cheek before she found her way home swiftly, not wanting to run into him again and set Shinji down lighting some of the candles for some light and then made something for her and Shinji before heading to bed curling up a little and woke up seeing her brother. "Nightmare?" he nodded and climbed in, she curled aorund him a little before they both slept for the rest of the night.
She woke up in the morning and looked to her little brother nudging him awake to go drop him off at school, sighing a little her ears still droopy, thinking she'd got rid of her problems with her ex but they had clearly just been delaying it for something else. She picked up Shinji when they got there "Sora, how has everything been going recently, you don't look good"
"Some old things just resurfaced, cna make sure Shinji is safe,remeber Sam?" "Ah yes, of course. we'll make sure he stays safe Sora, also we just hired a new guy today as well, he's as sweet as pie"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Ookami nodded. "Yes I'm fine." He watched them walk alittle before turning and walking home. He checked in on his younger sibings then headed to bed. The next moring Ookami woke up early and headed to the school. Asking if they need help. And just as Sora said they did. He siad he would work with any grades. A little boy just happened to come into the fornt crying and Ookami soon camled him and sent him off to class. Ookami thought that was what made they woman say yes. He was quite happy.

Ookima went back home and got the three younger kids ready then brought them into school. He just happened to see Sora when he did and walked over to her the kids following him. " Well hello, nice seeing you here." He said with a smile.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:50 pm

She jumepd a little and Shinji grinned "Ookami!" he said smiling and looked to the two he knew and jumepd form hsi sisters arms who watched smiling a little "Nice to see you as well, you should've heard what one of the teachers just said about you" she said her ears pricking up a little and Shinji ran off playing with the other two in his class grinning like a fool "Can't catch me" he shouted "So you were looking for a job then? Hope your first day goes well, I still have to look for one, my luck isn't the best" she said flicking her tail a little. "Well you could always work here, there is still a job open and you two seem to know each other as well, might be good to have someone esle new that you also know and you both have siblings here"
"Maybe, I should try my luck at a few other places before hand though" she said and they nodded
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Can you make new paragaphs when someone talks please. it get so confusing.

Ookami smile. " What did they say?" He asked and looked at Shinji as he ran off with his brother and sister. Ookami tunred to his sixth grade sister and patted her sholder. " Go find some of your friends sweetie." She nodded and walked off. He lookedc back to the people as they spaok. " Um to where would you like me to start?" He asked with a smale as he looked at the lady his eyes flicking to Sora ever now and again.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm

"They said 'he's as sweet as pie' she answered laughing a little. Sora watched her brother for a little until they went into the classroom "You could help put up some of the pictures in the art room and keep an eye on them at break as well, some of them play roughly at times, they even bite, Sora knows that" In truth Sora had worked there before but because of a certain person the children got put in danger adn she didn't want that to happen ever again if hse could help it. She soon just headed to town searching once more but with no luck, reutrning after school she spoke to the lady when she picked up Shinji "Oh that is lovely, you can start tomorrow and you should know you're way around here by now anyway don't you" she said clearly happy about it.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:45 pm

... Writer block!!!!!!!!!! Bad I'll reply later.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Ookami nodded as he was given a list. When the kids went into class Ookami said goodbye to Sora and followed. He did what he was told to do. After the last bell hand rang Ookami got the kids and walked to the front. He saw Sora and smile. " Hey." He looked at her closely. " You look like your happy.." He said with a grin.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:24 am

"I'm ending up working here, in the end I couldn't find anything else" she said and Shinij gave his sister a hug who was smiling "Come on we should get back, we don't want to run into the monster again" she said tapping her little brothers nose and her nipped his sister playfully giving a growlwith his ears pricked up "How was your first day here anyway?" she asked curiously
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:47 pm

Ookami grinned. " That's great." He laughed at the young boy as he nipped at his sister. He glanced over his sholder to make sure his three were still there. He nodded. " It was good. The kids here are fun.' He said giving another smile. He looked at the kids then turned to the door letting them out to play for a short time so he could talk to Sora. Shinji followed the kids out.

Before Sore could walk out the door Ookami grabed her arm carefully and pulled her back in. Letting go of her arm. He smiled, all he wanted to do was talk. " So what happened with that other fox? Why is he trying to get to you?" He asked letting the smile drift away into a frown. Ookami was wolf so he was much bigger then both the man and Sora, but it's not like that really mattered.
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:18 pm

Shinji gladly followed the other three out smiling and laughing before chasing after them playing around. Just as she was about to walk out she was pulled back in and looked to Ookami. She turned herself around and looked to hi. “Sam, was my ex-boyfriend, about a year ago now. Apart form he just got a little obsessed when I broke up with him and keeps trying to tell me he’s changed. I caught him cheating only a few days after we started going out and he hurt me and Shinji as well, so I had to break up with him before it got any worse. He just never got over it I guess” she said, her gaze diverted its self and her ears and tail went droopy. “That’s all there is to it though”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolves-Rule1 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:52 pm

Ookami nodded. " Well I think you did the right thing. Maybe it would be best for you to stay away from him. Which you aredoing." He sighed. " Sora if you ever need anything I can help okay?" He headed out the door and held it open for her.( WB sorry)
Wolves-Rule1
Wolves-Rule1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next