The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unwilling Christmas (R. Open)

Go down

Unwilling Christmas (R. Open) Empty Unwilling Christmas (R. Open)

Post by Ekstaze Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Another fight he wished didn’t happen, hurtful words, painful actions that just left him wandering down the highway. He never could get along with his step-father, all Rune really cared about was his mother. But in order to see her he had to put up with that asshole. He could never understand why his mother put up with that controlling, lying and manipulating bastard. Rune took a deep breath watching yet another car pass him at a quick pace, no one cared to stop and offer a ride. Though it wasn’t like he was looking for one, Rune just wanted to be left alone so that he could forget.

Rune finally made it to the other side of the long highway to the next town. He looked up from the ground, his eyes still slightly glazed, to look around at all the happy looking people. ‘Ugh, can’t be possible’ he thought to himself but he just couldn’t get away from all those faces pretending to be happy. Rune walked down the streets staring at people and was thankful they didn’t know who he was, almost everyone in his hometown knew who he was but refused to believe what he had to say about his ‘family’. Though he’d given up a long time ago trying to find something better, his phone started going off and he rolled his eyes. ‘That didn’t take long’ he thought to himself as he pulled out his phone, accepted the call and placed it to his ear.

“Hello” he said with a heavy breath “You know I didn’t really mean it” a deep voice came through from the other side and Rune didn’t know what to say “come on, you know me” the deep voice sarcastically pleaded with him “And that’s why I left” he sneered, Rune was amazed that his step-father could even bring himself to say such a blatant lie “Rune Matsumoto-Dunstan! You get your ass back here now so we can talk about this!” He heard a high pitched voice scream in the background forcing him to pull the phone away from his ear for a moment. The two on the other side were talking between themselves for a moment “Let me deal with him…I can handle him, trust me” he heard the male voice say and it seemed as though his mother backed off. His step-father was probably intimidating her “I’m done talking” Rune yelled into the phone then shut it off and shoved it into his pocket.
Rune stuffed his hands into his pockets “Hate people” he huffed to himself as he continued down the street looking for something to take his mind off of everything.

((Looking for someone to play a character (his characteristics are up to you) to come along and show Rune that like is worth living and not just going through the motions. Rune's profile is up in the board for in-game character profiles along with a picture of him.)
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down