The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full Moon unlike Any other

Go down

Full Moon unlike Any other Empty Full Moon unlike Any other

Post by Ekstaze Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Full Moon unlike Any other My_own_riptide_by_lovely_death_song-d3j8v0s

Zayn didn’t usually want for anything special, didn’t ask for expensive things because he knew that his father couldn’t afford it. When Zayn was born his mother passed away and that left only him and his father. One good thing was that they still had the restaurant even though they barely made rent for the place to keep it open. Zayn didn’t attend after school activities; he didn’t go to cram school and wasn’t in any advanced programs though he had the grades and brains to be. Zayn would return home right after school and then help out at the restaurant every day.

Zayn's life was just average and that didn’t bother him.

Graduation came, a time to start his adult life and it started on quite a depressing note. His father couldn’t afford to keep the restaurant open so he sold it and Zayn moved to the city. There he met a wonderful girl while attending college and their life began. However that life couldn’t last that long, not with the secrets his girlfriend held and he found out in a horrible way. Her parent’s visited Zayn and offered him money with the agreement that he break up with their daughter. There was no way that he could take their money but the discussion that they had Zayn realized that it was better for his girlfriend to return home. They could barely afford to live on his paycheck and she would be happier in the long run if they split up.

After trying to figure out how to break up with his girlfriend Zayn realized that he just couldn’t do it. He loved her too much to break her heart like that but he wasn’t good enough for her either. Zayn tried to talk to her about it several times but it just led them to fighting; forcing them to walk away from each other for a little bit and that’s how Zayn found himself at the cliffs edge. Staring down at the still water that reflected the full moon, on any other night this scene would have been beautiful to him. However on this unfortunate night Zayn looked at it through depressed eyes and without another thought in his head he let his body tumble from the edge into the water. His eyes found the moon above him at that moment and as he descended further down into the black waters Zayn lost consciousness.

--

“Hey are you going to float there all day or what?” The voice was very clear and distinct but the oddest part about the words was Zayn couldn’t remember anyone around him. He carefully opened his eyes and nothing seemed weird even though someone swam up to him ‘When did I go swimming?’ He thought to himself and looked around him a little bit “Are you feeling alright? I mean I saw you jump in and I thought you were hurt or something but you seem fine…were you sleeping or something?” The guy asked and Zayn rubbed the back of his neck and realized that the guy was actually talking to him…wait this guy… ‘Something’s odd about him’ Zayn wasn’t avoiding his questions, it was just the fact that he was still confused “Come on, maybe I should get you to the doctor” the guy grabbed his hand and started to swim in a direction. That’s when it hit him, Zayn yanked his hand from the guys grip and backed away as much as he could but his legs weren’t kicking as fast as he thought they would. His eyes quickly scanned his body and found a light blue fish tail in place of his legs, when he stopped flailing to get away from the guy long white hair wrapped around his head which prompted him to freak out some more “What the hell?! What’s…what’s going on?” Zayn blurted out and the guy turned back around to
come back to him “So you can talk, I thought it was going to be hard to communicate with you. Though I should still get you to the doctor to have you checked out” the guys words sounded sweet and not as threatening as Zayn thought they should “I’m not going anywhere till someone explains this to me” he blurted out and the guy looked confused now “Explain what?” Zayn was asked and then he pulled the fish tail into both their line of sight “This! What kind of joke is this? Am I dead? Am I dreaming? I mean the last thing I remember…I remember…” he couldn’t remember anything. What was his name? How old was he? Where did he live? None of that registered to him. “Come on, quickly” the guy told him once again and grabbed his wrist. This time the guy swam fast and kept moving downwards.

Full Moon unlike Any other Underw10
((If interested in this please PM me))
Ekstaze
Ekstaze

Female Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum