The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Circus (Reserved)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Dark Circus (Reserved) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dark Circus (Reserved)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 pm

When she'd moved from the door after hearing what Rex had to say she went back to where he was "It's ok, I just went to answer the door" she said having not noticed the area on her chest that had become scaly. But when she did she grew a little concerned wondering why they'd appeared in the first place and hoped that no more would appear. She looked to him and smiled before nuzzling him softly "It's ok now then let's go back to sleep for a bit... it's too early" she nodded snuggling back into him.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:40 am

He had yawned when she came back, it was true that it was too early and sleep sounded like a very good option and with her back he was able to relax and not worry a bout her. Feeling her warm embrace against him, he moans softly and rubs against her kindly and softly with his face and lower half of his body. He was being really affectionate but then again when your with your lover wouldnt you be as well.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:59 am

She felt him rubbing up against her again and smiled before she settled back beside him "Go to sleep my love" she whispered and son enough she was snuggled up into him and sleeping.
Later on when it was reasonable hours she awakened and looked around briefly before noticing him next to her and thought for a moment.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:11 am

it didnt take him long to fall asleep with her in his arms, infact he fell asleep almost instantly. Hearing her soft voice coach him into falling asleep made him relax as he was falling back to sleep. Feeling her snuggle into him caused him to pass out with no worries. Unknown to him as she woke up, he laid there not knowing that she had woken up and he was still asleep enjoying the warmth of her bed.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:18 pm

Hearing the door once more she opened it and looked to Saki "How's your morning?" asked Rex and Saki smiled "it's ok now can you let me have breakfast ok?" she asked before he handed her some flowers and left. Saki then went back to bed and looked to him "Akito what's this?" she asked when he had awoken completely and pointed to the scales that had appeared on her skin "umm will i gain more scales over time... I'm asking because people will notice and it'd make staying here a lot harder for us both"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:13 am

yawning as he wakes, he looks at the scales that are on her breast. Noticing there just like the ones all over his body, he smiles while pulling her to him and hugging her. He Looks at her while saying,"our bodies connected, its a sign of my kind taking a mate." He kisses her breast very gently on the scales and then gently blows on them knowing that it will tickle her some, he looks up at her saying,"they wont grow or spread, the only time they will grow is if they are used as a weapon or they fall off, then they will regrow but wont spread." Smiling as he was happy that her body took to his and let them bond together.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 am

Saki looked to him shocked he was speaking "and you can speak?" she said after listening to what he said laughing a little when he blew on the scales which did tickle her. "Anyway forget that you need to go back to your den, they've hired another tamer but since he dragon is yet to hatch they want me to teach her" she said to him "which includes you as well Akito" she nodded at that and then headed off to take a quick shower, get changed and then lead him back to his den quietly, secretly before looking to him "You need to change back into your other form Akito" she whispered quietly having covered up the scales so they weren't visible and waited for the other girl to appear.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:35 am

Looking at her as he shook his head and replied,"No I cant speak, what your hearing is a mind link from the bond." He rubs the scales with his hand gently saying,"the scales above your heart are a direct link to you and me, we can communicate without being around each other. its a hidden trait of my kind." Hearing that they have hired a new tamer, he grew worried that he would loose saki but didnt say anything to not worry her.

He went outside and changed into his wind dragon form as she said for him to do and stood close to her waiting for her to command him on what to do and such, but even in this form he could talk to her still.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:40 am

Saki nodded a little and the girl soon appeared and looked to them "Hello you must be Saki and this is your dragon huh,he's a lovely one" she smiled and went over to touch Akito. "You don't touch another tamer's dragon" she said to her "It's one rule all Tamer's have and you also don't control them, your the kind that breaks a dragons will instead of befriending them" she said able to tell that by her behaviour with the dragon egg careless being held in one arm. "Ok then first of all dragon biology" she said and they soon began a lecture on different parts of the body and what they were used for.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 am

Seeing her, he didnt like this new tamer, something in him grew a serious hatrid for her but he didnt know why. When she touched him he whipped her hand with his long tail, making shure to use the scales to cut her hand several times with the one hit that he gave her. Only Saki was allowed to touch him and he wanted her to know that, the hit quickly followed a low and sinister growl showing he didnt like her touch. Seeing the egg that she carried carelessly, he thought of taking it from her but he had no idea how to raise it or take care of it or even what to do with it.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:46 am

Saki frowned at her and took the egg off of her "If you can't even look after the egg of your dragon properly then don't bother even trying to train a dragon" she said to her "and if my dragon doesn't like you then something is wrong here" the egg cradled in her arms carefully she asked for Akito to find a cloth for her and wrapped the egg in what she was given as though to keep it warm. "Now then go see the circus doctor and get that wound checked" she sighed and settled down beside Akito with the egg in her lap as she sat cross legged. The girl left clearly unhappy. "Geez how careless she could've dropped it"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:43 pm

He left only for a second and brought a large sheet t hat was being used as a wall but thought it was a blanket and dropped it before Saki saying to her, knowing only she can hear it,"This good?" He coiled his body around her gently to offer love and support towards her as he stood guard around his beloved.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:25 am

She sighed "That was on of the walls of then den, I'll repair it later on though" she said to him and checking no one was around she asked him to change into his other form and headed inside putting the egg in a nice warm fleece blanket in a bag, separately in one of the cupboards that had been converted into an incubator for if she did get any other dragon eggs. "It'll keep the egg safe and warm so don't worry" she said and then got to work on fixing the den wall quickly before coming back inside "Now then what would you like to do?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 am

he whimpered softly as he had thought he was doing good for her and him but didnt know that he was messing something else up in the process. He changed into his human like form as she asked him to, he was glad that she had decided to take care of the dragon egg and he loved her for it.

When she aske dhim what he wanted to do, he was in a bit of shock and surprise, normally he just layed around untill she came and got him for training or the shows but now she is giving him the option. feeling confused and doesnt know much of anything to do he replied,"I dont know,Im not used to such things like this... I mean I have only held human form for only a few times now so Im not used to many things yet."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:57 pm

Saki thought for a moment and looked to him before thinking and then coming up with something instead "Well how about I narrow it down for you then?" she asked "We can go on a date like couples would, such as a meal together which we can do here safely and enjoy our time together or you can go back in the den?" she asked before waiting for his reply "Also don't panic next time just say what you feel like doing
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:23 am

Hearing about couples going on dates, he looked at her oddly asking,"whats a date?" He knew how to speak english but didnt know what alot of things meant since he was always alone and only heard people walking by speaking, so he managed to learn it but doesnt know most of the meanings. hearing her telling him not to panic next time he bites his lip gently before saying,"mate?" It was the only thing he could think of, and he wanted to think but his mind was bogged with so much that he didnt know what to think of.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm

She shook her head "Well that can happen at the end of it but it's when couples or lovers or mates as you would put it go out and spend some time together, enjoying each other company" she explained "Like having a romantic dinner together or doing an activity together, mating counts as one I guess but usually people do more than just that before." she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

he looks around as he tries to understand the explanation that she is giving him and says to her,"what can we do? Im not used to this at all and I dont know what to do im afraid."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:18 pm

She sighed and then explained again "Don't worry just be yourself ok?" she said to him "How about we go to the lake nearby for a swim?" she asked him "Or we can have some dinner together here" she thought for a moment of just simple things they could do together. "Don't worry about it, like I said just be yourself and it'll all be fine ok Akito?"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:57 pm

The thought of swimming made him happy and interested, feeling excited he eagerly took her hand saying,"lets go swimming... but... wont people be mad with me naked like I am?" He was trying to point out that he was naked and everony esle seemed to be clothed instead of him.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:26 pm

"Nobody else will be swimming there but I'll bring along some swimming trunks for you just encase ok?" she said searching the draws "Look don't ask why I have them because I don't even know how I came to have them myself" she said handing them to him before she went and changed into a bikini so they could go swimming. Heading to the lake with him she was careful they weren't seen by anyone else smiling when they got there "Here we are and don't worry no one else knows of this place either" she smiled and went into the water waiting for him to join her.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:13 pm

He put the swim trunks on and went with her, walking with her as she lead the way. He went to the waters edge and bit his lip. He was a wind dragon, he knew nothing about the water or how to swim for that matter. The only water he had ever known was the water in his bowl that was always given to him, but this was different and much larger. Shaking with fear he shakes his head saying,"I cant... I think i will just watch you instead."
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:17 am

Saki looked to him and moved to sit on the side "Come on let's go in together, it's shallow and will most likely only go up to your chest if that" she said and sat down on the edge asking him to do the same and to just kick his feet. She then showed him one of the basic swimming techniques so he'd feel more comfortably and then slipped into the water once more looking to him "come on just nice and slowly ok?" she said softly.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:48 am

Akito looked at her and then the water, when she sat on the side and her feet touched the water he figured that he would be ok if she could do it he could too. He came to the waters edge, touched it with his feet to feel the water. It was warm and inviting but he was still nervous. He stepped in the water and was ankle deep and noticed that there was no harm in this and so he followed her deeper intto the water but the water caused his scales to harden and only her touch would fix that. They where showing his nervousness, and the only person who would calm him was his trainer and lover.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 am

Saki went over and touched his cheek "It's ok, calm down" she said and held his hand standing in the water. "It won't hurt you" she walked a little deeper showing him it was alright and smiled. The small scale diamond on her chest visible as she waited for him to calm down, moving over she kissed him gently. "Now then want to come in with me a little deeper, I'll be hear the entire time?" she asked him. When she got a reply she nodded and waited until he was ready venturing a little deeper with him. "See it's not that deep really" she smiled
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next