The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am

unknowingly to him as they slept, he had no clue that they where forming against them and that Slyder has even told them about his hidden powers. He slept soundly in her arms as she held him, then again it didnt take him long at all to pass back out after they where alone once more. As they slept, his wings formed a hard layered shield on the outside of them to protect the both of them as they laid there asleep. His wings even though he was asleep, where active and reactive. Sensing danger they formed dragon scales on the wings, the toughest armor that they could provide for the both of them. But for an added bit of flare, the wings had an electric charge that flowed through them as a secondary defensive measure.

The wings would protect them from ranged harm meanwhile providing additional defense if someone touched them. Even though the wings where filled with an electrical charge, she was protected. The charge wouldnt affect her at all nor would it him. But anyone else who would touch it would recieve a shock from hell.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Male Number of posts : 401
Registration date : 2013-10-09

Back to top Go down

Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please) - Page 3 Empty Re: Macross Ultra-Delux (Lady Raven Please)

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:19 pm

The three men raced down to the float tanks and when they lifted the lid, they saw the new Jasper and the defences that came with him. "Oh, we are so screwed!" Slyder said as he backed up a few steps. "He's added a few layers since I found them. I think I might have pissed him off."
Mac peered in carefully, but didn't dare touch. "Oh, I think you did." He said looked through everything carefully. He could only just see Serenity in the mass of scales and he could hear the hum of electricity running through them. "He's covered his wings with dragon scales and electrified them. There's no way we can get to the captain without getting hurt."
"What about if we syphon off the juice?" Kai asked.
"The scales are too strong to break open." Mac said, "I've seen this before. We can't get her out of the without getting her and us killed. He's got her too tight."
"Is she still alive?" Kai asked with genuine concern.
Mac nodded, "From what I can see, but she's comatose. He must have knocked her out or something." He looked more carefully, but refrained from reaching into the tank. "Oh, sweetheart, what has he done to you?" He could see some of the changes in her hair and he shook his head. Just then, an idea struck him. "Kai, go wake up that little AI of his." He said, "Have her brought down here. Maybe she can get him to let Serenity go."
Kai nodded quickly, "Right away." He said and fled the room to fetch Aura....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:27 pm

Jasper continued to sleep with her at his neck, the sleep was so strong that he didnt notice that they opened the hatch again and there where three of them. Her pulse mingled with his and there heart rates formed together as one, beating at the same time. Pulsing together as one as the pulse was so strong that it could be faintly heard by creatures with high sense of hearing.

There heart rates where working side by side as the bond was taking them and bonding them even closer, the dual rate that their hearts are beating would show to those that can sense it that something truely had happened but the only way they would know what happened is if they had someone who knew what this was.

(so intense!)
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Slyder backed up to watch the door for Kai and Aura while Mac stuck his head further into the tank. "Serenity." He said quietly, hoping his voice might break through the haze of whatever Jasper had done to her, "Sweetheart." He so badly wanted to reach out and touch her, but he knew Jasper's wings would shock him and with his heart being as old as it was, the shock could kill him.

At the door, Slyder watched and listened, but then began hearing something else. Slowly, his head turned to the tank and Mac leaning in. He could hear their hearts. That was weird to him, for he didn't often use his feline traits, at least, not to spy on his captain anyway. He narrowed his eyes as he listened, tuning his ears to the sound of their beating hearts, but as it became clear to him, he quickly stepped forward. "Chief." he said quietly, "Chief, back up. Quietly." He came closer to the tank.
"What is it?" Mac asked, "What are you hearing?"
Slyder shook his head, "I can hear their heartrates. They're in sync with each other."
"What?" Mac asked, "How can that be?"
Slyder moved around the tank to the head of it and crouched down somewhat. He peered into the shield carefully, narrowing his pupils until they became slits. "Their hearts are beating as one pulse." He said, "I can hear it." He looked up carefully then and widened his eyes back to their normal shape. "And they're holding each other. He's not just holding her. That with what I can smell in there, he hasn't raped her."
"I don't believe it!" Mac snapped, "The Captain would never do that!"
Slyder stood up again and moved to where Mac was stood. "Look Chief, I know what I heard and I know what I smelled in there. And the way she reacted when I lifted the lid on them. I'm pretty sure this was consensual."
Mac shook his head, "No." He said, "I don't believe you. He's done this to her because of the bloods." He looked at Slyder carefully, "The blood she gave him and what he took in the hanger left her weak to him. He's forced a bond with her and she's unable to fight back. This is what I warned her about, Slyder. She doesn't want this, I know it."
Slyder shook his head and went back to the door, "So what do you suggest we do to break it?" He asked.
"We get his real girlfriend in here and make him see what he's done." Mac said sharply.
"Won't that put Serenity at risk also?" Slyder asked.
"Possibly." Mac said, "But I think she'll be more pissed at him than the captain. Where is Kai with the AI?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:14 pm

Trying to sleep, he could hear voices. He groaned and moaned for a few seconds trying to ignore them but the more that he tried ignoring them the more they continued talking. Feeling like it was a dream he continued to groan in discomfort, he was comfortable with her on him but was uncomfortable with the noise that was going on out there. He opened his eyes halfway, noticing the two men outside the tank and groaned some before growling again.

The growl was weak from the exhaustion that he was feeling but was loud enough to show that he meant business and he was serious. The both of them would need more blood soon, or they would end up going on a blood rage spree.

Jasper bit Serenity on the shoulder just enough to cause a slight discomfort to wake her and licked the wound and whispered,"your crew is standing before us..." He didnt know what else to say other than that. He shifted his weight some and felt that he was still inside her, the reminder of pleasure was the clue that told him he was still inside her. With them being so close he wouldnt be able to pull out of her, let alone do it so they wouldnt see him.

He moved his hand up some as his eye sight wasnt groggy anymore and contemplated his next action, unshure if he should cloak them up or fight there way out. Either way wasnt a good option, he was already exhausted and both would only tire him out worse than he already is.

Last edited by Ravenna 3arc on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put the wrong character name in there lololololololololololololololololol)
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:33 pm

Serenity too could hear the voices, but like Jasper, she thought they were dream and nothing more, so she ignored them. It was only when she felt him bite on her shoulder that she finally woke. "Go away." She murmured. And then he said that her crew was stood outside the tank. Still groggy and exhausted, she turned her face into his chest and then shifted her weight somewhat. As it happened, Jasper had done exactly the same thing at the exact same time and she felt the pressure of him still inside her. "Oh hell." She breathed, opening her eyes fully now. She snapped awake in that single second and lifted her head, but found his wings stopping her lifting it all the way.

Outside the tank, Mac was quick to react when Serenity woke, "Ren!" He said quickly, "Sweetheart! Are you alright?"
Serenity blinked slowly and turned her head as much as Jasper's grip would allow. "What?" She asked, "What are you doing here? I told you to leave us!"
"Actually." Slyder said, "That was me." He peered into the tank and smiled.
Mac shook his head at Slyder and looked hard and long at Serenity, "What did he do to you, Ren?" He asked, "Can you get him to let you go?"
Serenity looked up at Jasper, who seemed to be falling asleep again and shook her head, "He won't let me go." She said.
"I told you!" Mac snapped at Slyder, before turning his eyes back to Serenity, "What can we do to get him off you?"
"Nothing." Serenity said with an odd calmness. "Really."
"Ren, he's covering you with electrified scales. He's raped you. Slyder can smell it in there with you." Mac said.
Serenity looked at Slyder and then Mac and then shook her head, "No." She said, "It wasn't rape." She shook her head again, "We've bonded, Chief, I'm sorry. I couldn't fight it any longer. The damage has already been done. I'm his now whether I wanted it or not." She let her head drop down to Jasper's chest again, "Please Chief, Slyder, just leave me with him. There's nothing more you can do."
"At least let me give you a shot." Mac pleaded.
"I can't move enough." Serenity said.
"All I need is one inch, Ren." Mac pleaded again, "Please."
Serenity squirmed a little and was able to stick one bare foot and ankle out from between Jasper's wings. It shifted her weight again on him and she felt a shudder of pleasure go up her spine from him. "I don't think it will help." She said, "He's..." She couldn't bring herself to say it.

Just at that moment, Kai arrived with Aura in his arms. She was still too weak to walk far enough and carry her own weight, so he carried her there. "I've brought Aura." He said and Mac quickly nodded.
"Kai has brought his real girl." He said to Serenity, "Wake him up so they can talk. He might let you go then and we can get you sorted out."
Serenity yawned again and half nodded as she let her head drop to his chest again, "Ok." She said....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Aura came into the room as Kai carried her in there, she was greeted to the sight of Jasper and Serenity together. She had known what this was, and actually wanted to be the one down there with Jasper rather than Serenity. Feeling hurt she began to cry as she looked. They where in the bonding process of relaxing as there blood mingles and forms up together. There was nothing they could do to break the bond now, but she still wanted Jasper.

It was odd to her, she was hurt by the sight of what was before her but at the same time she felt as if there could be something done to fix it so that she could be with him. She unzipped the front of her suit that she had been wearing while inside of Exia and said,"Kai..." she paused knowing that they would see her as the suit was exposing her cleavage some,"my body is weak, I know its wrong to ask but will you help me undress and put me in there with them? Turn the anti-gravity back on and leave us..." the tears continued to flow as the man she always wanted was now in the arms of another woman and was desperate to do anything to get him back, even at the expense of her own body.

She then looked to Slyder and said,"bring us bags of blood, bring alot... They will need it. For I think im the only one who knows whats going on here besides them. If we dont get them blood not long after they wake, they will go into a blood lust which is why reapers are feared. When they mate and bond, they need so much blood its insane." She stepped out of Kai's arms the best that she could while wrapping her arms around his neck to offer her some support as she was putting her feet down again. Once standing on her own she still held onto him closely and asked,"Please," she pointed to her clothes as she was desperate to win him back and still crying.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Kai nodded and though he knew he had to see her to help her undress, it didn't bother him. "Whatever it takes." He said and carefully helped her take the suit off. She had a fine body, one that any man would drool over, but Kai kept his opinions in check and simply held her as she needed.

Behind him, Slyder wasn't so controlled. He openly stared at Aura's body and licked his lips. However, when she asked him for blood and lots of it, he seemed to snap out of his personal dilemma for a second and he nodded, "Sure." He said, "I'll bring a whole case of it and keep the simulator going for more if you need it." He then backed up to the door, still staring at Aura.

Stood firm, Mac simply watched what was happening. "Thank you for this." He said with genuine gratitude, "Thank you for sparing my sweetheart." He then leaned into the tank and looked at Serenity. "Ren, sweetheart." He said, "Aura is here. She's getting in the tank with you. You need to wake Jasper and let him know so he doesn't hurt her."
Serenity opened her eyes dozily and yawned, "Ok." She murmured and lifted her head again. "Jasper." She said, "Jasper, wake up. Aura is here. Aura wants you."
Mac looked to Aura and nodded, "Ok, as soon as he reaches for you, we'll grab Serenity and pull her free."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Aura looked and watched as Kai helped her undress but didnt say anything. Once she was free of her clothes, she got to the tank and set on the ledge for a second and turned the anti-gravity on herself and said,"No, she stays in the tank with us. So far the only one who can defend me if something goes wrong is her." She gets in the tank fully and begins to float some and says to the men,"close the tank, leave us girls alone for a while and I will have her back to you when I can get them seperated." She reaches up for the handle trying to show she wanted to have the tank door shut.

"Look I know its not what you want, but this is the only way. I have to win the man that I always have loved back, So please, close the tank. bring us the blood and leave it there for when they are hungry." Her long hair formed a huge net from the length of her hair and the anti-gravity which only made her beauty look even better. She was skinny but curvy in all the right places.

She turned her back to the guys assuming they would close the lid and floated down to the two of them. She wouldnt be affected by the dragon scales and there electric charge, she was immune to his powers which was the main reason that they had chosen her to be his drift partner. For the rare event someone took over his mind, they couldnt harm her with his powers and take over entirely of Exia.

She touched the outter shell of the armored wings and felt a slight tingle and whispered,"that kinda tickles Jasper," She grabbed a firm hold on his wings with both hands and said,"Serenity... I need your help..." Waiting to see what Serenity would do as she was waking Jasper.

Jasper woke up what seemed to be only half awake but was good enough for Aura, Aura looked at his wings and said,"Im gonna force him to open his wings... Im gonna make him take me and you will be free..." she said boldly but at the same time she knew that Serenity would be Defensive over her freshly bonded mate and that there would always be that bond between the two of them that would easily mess up the bond between Her and Jasper if she could manage to make it.

Aura looked at Jasper and said,"Aura! I need you to make him convert me, I wont be able to handle him in this condition." Aura moved her hand some and used her own hand to form a energy pulse that disrupts Jaspers and the wings begin to revert back to normal and she whispers,"I will neutralize you till I make you mine!"
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Kai nodded and backed off, slowly closing the lid of the tank. Mac wasn't happy, but if this was the only way, he would sit back and wait. The gravity was turned off proper once the lid was closed and the men stood back to wait for what would happen next. Slyder arrived within minutes with a full case of new blood and Kai took it from him, setting it down near the lid handle. "They will take it when they need it." He said, "But for now, we have to leave them alone. Aura knows what she's doing and Ren will too." They backed up further then, but didn't leave the room entirely. They wanted to be there for the second Serenity emerged.

Deep inside, Serenity opened her eyes dozily as she felt Aura come close. She didn't want to move at first and it wasn't until Aura yelled at her to help that she finally found conscious thought enough to actually do it. Between them, they forced open Jasper's wings and Serenity finally felt herself slid free of him. In that instant, she felt the ache to return to him, but fought it and she pushed Aura into the space she had occupied. With the energy being exchanged between Aura and Jasper, Serenity was able to regain her senses and start fighting back again. Her ache told her to stop immediately and remove this other female from her mate, but her logical mind won the battle and she was able to break completely free of Jasper.

"Aura." She said, "He's gonna know you're not me. He might hurt you." She swallowed hard, fighting the urge to hurt the girl herself. "I might hurt you." She shook her head and began pushing away further, "Aura, I'm sorry. I can't do this. I can't help you anymore. His blood calls me. I have to leave!" Shaking her head, she turned away proper, showing the extent of the changes on her skin.

Pushing hard against the bottom of the tank, Serenity floated upward towards the lid of the tank. Her bond with jasper made her ache deeper and she felt her thirst add to that. By the time her hand curled around the handle, she barely had strength enough to open the lid. Thankfully, she only had to rattle the handle and it opened. Hands reached in and pulled her out quickly so as not to interrupt the anti gravity in the tank.

Breathing heavily and aching all over, Serenity collapsed on the floor in a heap while Kai, Mac and Slyder rushed around her to cover her and help her. "Get her to the medbay!" Mac ordered quickly, "While we've got time to reverse the damage." She was then instantly picked up in Kai's arms and rushed from the room. Mac followed, taking some of the blood with them as he knew Serenity would need it.
Slyder remained behind and gently tapped on the tank. "Well done Aura." He said, "Serenity is on her way to the medbay. The freak is all yours."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:23 pm

Aura focused entirely on jasper, she started kissing his neck trying to wake him and stimulate him to get him so that he would be able bite and be intimate once again. Groaning as he felt groggy, he sensed that there was a difference in the body size and weight, let alone the temperature of her body. He woke up about halfway and noticed Aura naked in his arms, any man would have gladly taken her and wouldnt thought a second about anything else. But Jasper was annoyed that Aura had replaced Serenity. His wings where locked to protect the woman that he was in love with, but here laid Aura.

Jasper moved his wings away and off of her and pushed her off him saying,"stop! I wanna be with Ren!" He swung his hand hard at the tank door and made it open with a energy blast and launched off the floor using his feet and flew out the tank. First he saw Slyder and said,"where is my mate..." He pulsed the aura field around his fists showing he was serious as hell and that he wanted her back in his arms. Staring down Slyder hoping he makes the wrong move, jasper said to him,"Take aura, I want Ren. Tell me where she is at, I need to be with her." His body was calling to her, the distance was pulling against them hard and he wasnt in the mood to wait.

Down below in the tank Jasper could hear Aura calling for him, wanting him to come back down below with her. She obviously was willing to give her body for him. Such desperation showed she was sexually ready, so perhaps she would be distracted if someone else was with her and currently Slyder was looking like a good canidate for her.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:36 pm

The further away from Jasper they got, the worse Serenity seemed to get. Kai kept feeding her the blood packs to keep her going, but even he could see the damage being done by separating them. "Chief." He said as they reached the medbay, "Chief, this ain't right."
"No." Mac said quickly as he set up a unit to take Serenity, "What happened in that tank isn't right. Look, we don't have long. Get her into the unit, Kai."
Kai hesitated, but eventually nodded and carefully put his captain down on the bed. "This could kill her." He said with genuine fear. "Look, I don't know all that much about reaper bonding, but this looks and sounds like she's in pain." And indeed, Serenity looked and sounded very much in pain. The blood was helping, but the separation was an agony that just wouldn't let up.
"Well." Mac said as he covered Serenity with a sheet and blanket, "Let's hope it's just as painful for him too."
"Chief, that's wrong." Kai said carefully, but the old man seemed incensed about this, so he stepped back.
Mac went about hooking Serenity up to the unit, "Hold on, Ren." He cooed at her, "We'll have you sorted. Just hold on." But she was getting weaker and weaker and the pain was getting worse. Eventually, it reached a point that Serenity let out a high pitched scream. Mac was forced then to sedate her with a heavy dose enough to kill the average human. "Just hold on." He repeated.

Downstairs, Slyder stepped back sharply as Jasper suddenly emerged from the tank and stood before him. He backed up to the wall quickly and swallowed hard, "Medbay." He said quickly, "Pants. You need pants." He could hear Aura calling for Jasper in the tank and when the man literally told him he could have Aura, Slyder blinked dumbly but couldn't help grinning, "Uh, thanks." he said and then stepped to the side, "The captain's in the medbay with Kai and the Chief. She's in a bad way. I just heard her screaming. Sounds like she's in pain." He didn't know quite why he had just spilled like that, but it may have had a lot to do with him not wanting to cross Jasper and further than he had done already.

Moving to the tank then, he looked in to find Aura. Her smell said it all and he lapped it up like cream. "Oh man, it's been a while since I smelled beautiful like that." And he was in there, unable to control himself.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenna 3arc Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:05 pm

He quickly grabbed his pants from the tank as he looked at Slyder, wanting to kill him but at the same time it would take too long and he desperately needed to get to his mate.
Feeling his blood beginning to rage inside him with each step that he took, there was something growing stronger and stronger. There was a reason that he was put into a deep cryo sleep like he was, and the future was now here to discover it. Her pain became his pain, with the bond formed between them his Rage begin to soar. Stopping immediately where he stood, He grabbed his face with his entire hand. The skin feeling as if it was burning, it was growing faster than normal and seemed accelerated and magnified. There had been a reason for why he growled several times before when everyone seen him, Everyone could easily see that he was a reaper. Such things where easy enough to spot, even harder to hide but what they hadnt known was that he had been infected by a hollow.

Hallows are a race of creatures that are born from human souls who, for various reasons, do not cross over after their death and linger in the human world too long. Such creatures become corrupt with there extended time spent in the human world, these spirits have supernatural powers which vary from one hollow to the next that are typically used to devour the souls of both the living and deceased humans that are trying to cross over. Those that linger turn into a hollow for the unability to let go, and soon loose their hearts to their dispair or regret and sometimes both.

The Reaper gene suppresses the Hollow gene so that it doesnt take over him, but at times the hollow infection rapidly grows and enhances the abilities that Jasper has. Sometimes however the same thing that helps Jasper also clouds his mind and makes things that he loves the most seem like things he hates and sometimes lashes against those closest to him by mistake. The secret military force that he was employed for knew this and used this to their ability. Giving him the most agile and tanky'est ship of the time, they would send him out all alone to reduce friendly casulties and let him annilate the enemy by any means. Some enemies saw a fate worse than death when Jasper would go on a full rampage.

Growling very loud once again like before, but this time it was several times louder. The voice ecchoing down the halls, corridors and rooms. The growl only lasted a few moments but till he was done the voice grew louder and louder, but at the same time the growl was heavily rippled. It seemed as if two people where growling at the same time, one trying to growl while the other growled formed a eccho inside itself that formed one full voice but very rippled. Pulling his hand away from his face very hard and rapid in the manner, he growled but this time in pain as the black aura that he had used as armor flew and vented from his hand. A mask formed out of solid bone and his eyes turned Yellow with heavily dilated pupils that where very small.

He breathed in sharply, but even that sounded rippled heavily. On the exhale of him letting out the breath he just pulled in, it seemed like steam formed and it blew out fast. His speed amonst many things where enhanced ten fold, standing still one moment and suddenly the bulkhead he was standing on rapidly sunk in as the force that his legs exzerted from launching himself into a full and all out run. Not long after running, there came a turn and not wanting to slow down at all, he made the motion again like before to expand his wings. Right before getting to the corner, he used his wings to exzert a massive force to stop himself for less than a second to turn and then launched himself using his wings but in reverse.

Using his enhanced abilities, he used everything that he could to find his beloved. What would have taken any normal man to do and find her, would have taken atleast an hour. But Jasper had found her in less than two minutes. Her loud scream was the final beacon that made him find her, Jasper saw Serenity in Mac's arms and it seemed like he had something to her arm. Knowing that he was only human but still not caring, Jasper flash stepped to Mac and caught him with a insanely power packed punch that sent him flying a few feet. It was hard to tell how much force Jasper put out, and even harder for him to tell himself. HIs strength was near endless in this state of enhanced power, Jasper Staired at Kai while Kai was away from Jasper and Serenity.

Wanting them to know that they had severely pissed him off, He turned his glance to Mac and saw that he wasnt dead and the dual rippled voice came out as he spoke,"Shame your not dead, Touch her again and Ill Inshure your death with more than Just a right hook." Jasper returned his glance to Kai and then Looked at Serenity with concern but it was hard to tell how he felt under the mask made of solid bone. The mask was white for the most part but in certain areas there was black and a few shades of red, which some would consider very freightening.

Jasper Grabbed the few restraints that where there holding her down and took her in his arms, but in that instance his mask cracked. This was the first time in too long that he had used this ability, and the power was nearly burned out. Grabbing the cracked piece he ripped it from the mask and exposed part of his face. The fragment of bone vanished in the form of Aura that seemed to dissapear. Leaving the room almost as fast as he came in, He took his beloved with him and saught a place for them to be alone. After a while he found a large room that was dark and choose this as the best place to rest and watch over her. Taking her to the darkest corner so she wouldnt see his face when she wakes but she would be able to see his eyes as they glowed in the dark. They sorta looked feline, but at the same time they had this very evil look to them. Laying her down gently he took a few steps back and sat down while he waited for her to recover and wake up.

On the other end of the ship, Aura was now facing a new terror. She had set up to be with Jasper entirely, even stripped and offered her body to him. Her clothes where outside the tank, everyone outside it at the time saw her body. Seeing Slyder get in the tank she knew this wasnt gonna go well. He looked like a male feline cat in heat, and his eyes where set on her. "oh man, its been a while since i smelled beautiful like that," Slyder said, such words made chills run down her spine. She had nothing to cover with to help deny her body from him. Even her body wasnt in condition to fight him off, but that didnt mean she wouldnt try. The only man who would have his way with her would be Jasper, but seeing Slyder cage her in made her angry.

She had the unnatural ability to neutralize an enemy, assuming they had powers. BUt Slyder seemed to not have any, and the fact that she hadnt a weapon or any tech to stop him wasnt looking good for her. She was at a physical and tacitcal disadvantage, she knew it and he knew it. Without Jasper there to protect her, she wasnt shure what to do. SHe knew that he wanted her, but her feelings are for Jasper.

Taking a fighting stance, her hair spread out some and her feet where on the bottom of the tank ready to propel herself as she said,"let me pass, or I will find a way to go through you." Even though she was like a caged bird, she still had a fighting spirt. She as well as Jasper had been trained to fight hand to hand combat. She wasnt as good as Jasper but she knew the basics and some of the advanced combat skills. It even reflected in the way that her stance was held, but the most reflective way that could be told that she was trained was the way that she had her fists. They where clinched but not held tightly, and her thumbs wherent tucked in her fingers like most people would do. Being at a huge disadvantage, she waited for him to make a move first, hoping that his move would give her some kind of opening.
Ravenna 3arc
Ravenna 3arc

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 am

With the needle in his hand, Mac quickly pushed in as much of the sedative as he possibly could.  Both he and Kai heard the rumbling and growling throughout the ship and they both knew that Jasper was on his way to claim his mate.  And Mac knew he didn't have long.  "Set up the transfusion."  The old man ordered quickly, "We have to get his blood out of her and get me a shot of Depradone."  Depradone was a highly concentrated form of deprathyamine, a widely used contraceptive.
"You know I can't do that."  Kai said as he backed up further.  "Chief, you're gonna kill her and us.  Can't you hear him coming?"
"All the more reason to be quick about it."  Mac said quickly.  He looked up to see Kai backing off yet further and then the younger man shook his head and Mac growled, "Fine, I'll do it my fucking self!"  He snapped.  He was already too late.

No less than two minutes after Mac had set up the blood transfusion, a huge winged monster barrelled into the medbay and mac found himself flying across the entire space and hitting the far wall.  In his aged state, it did more damage than it would a younger man, but he did survive it.  Coughing up blood as the monster approached, Mac stared up in fear and grabbed at his chest.  The rippled voice was very frightening and strange to hear, but he did recognise it as Jasper.  If it hadn't been bad enough that this so called man had been discovered to have dangerous wings and dragon scale, he thought, now it appeared he could create his own bone armour and have strength that far outweighed anything either man had ever seen.  Jasper was no mere reaper like the captain.  Jasper was something else entirely!

Understanding perhaps better than he wanted to, Kai backed right away, leaving Jasper a clear and unhindered path to Serenity.  He even went so far as to bow his head slightly in submission, showing that he recognised himself the lesser creature.  Kai was smart, smarter than your average human and he knew when not to fight.  This was such a time.  Slowly, he moved to the far wall and the chief as he watched Jasper remove Serenity from the unit.  In a flash, he and the captain had vanished.  Waiting a few seconds just to make sure, Kai took a deep breath and then crouched down to tend the chief's injuries.  Neither men spoke as Kai carefully lifted the older man and placed him in another unit.  It seemed they both realised, Mac a little later obviously, that this was beyond them.

Meanwhile, in the float tanks.  Slyder moved carefully, watching Aura as she moved away from him and put her feet to the floor of the tank.  From someone clearly eager to get laid earlier, she had turned frigid.  Slyder watched her very carefully, not wanting to spook her any more than he clearly had done already.  It was easy to see she had undergone some combat training.  "Easy there, honey."  He cooed at her.  "Jasper has gone.  Ran off to the medbay to get the captain back.  You been ditched, girl."  He shook his head lightly, "He don't want you.  He'd be here if he did, making you scream his name."

Taking a chance, Slyder carefully moved forward and turned his weapon up his back as he slid the strap over his shoulder.  He wasn't about to leave it for her to get a hold of, not that it mattered.  His weapons were coded to him only and wouldn't fire without his DNA.  Moving his hands into plain sight of Aura, he smiled, "Now me on the other hand."  He cooed at her again, "I know beauty when I see it and believe me, Aura, right now, you're just about the awesomeness of beauty.  And I can smell your need from here.  A need I'm more than willing and able to satisfy for you.  I can show you pleasures Jasper could only dream of."

He moved closer still, well aware that she could strike out at any second and do damage if she wanted to.  He lifted his hands slightly higher, ready to defend if necessary, but he really didn't want to have to.  He hated hitting women and he despised any man that would.  Slowly, he closed the distance until he was within reach of taking her hands, his smile never faltering.  She smelled so sweet to him and so in need, he wondered just how long she could fight it.  He'd never failed yet in bedding a woman he wanted.  And he wanted Aura.

The darkened room that Jasper found himself in with Serenity was a common room, a place where the crew could gather and relax, unwind and chatter about this and that.  As it happened, with the Jezebel having only a tiny crew, the room wasn't used.  There were comfortable chairs dotted around and tables where cards could be played, books read and the like.  In one corner, there was a table on which small ball games could be played (pool, billiards etc.).  There was a bar area with another simulator, but on a smaller scale.  The corner in which Jasper had chosen was the darkest place in the room because it was a private area, a booth so to speak.  The floor there was covered in a thick carpet and around the wall into the corner was a plush bench, covered in a cotton tarp.

Still wrapped in the sheet and blanket, Serenity could feel that she had been moved, but as yet, she didn't know where or how exactly.  One thing she did know, the pain had gone.  That meant only one thing.  Jasper was with her.  The sedatives that Mac had given her were very strong, but being what she was and how she had been over the last day or so, it was wearing off quickly.  She could smell Jasper close to her and she could feel something was different again about him.  As she had slipped into unconsciousness in the medbay, she had begun dreaming in his blood.  She saw many things, both terrifying and strange.  She saw him as a monstrous warrior, covered in blood and bone and filled with rage and power, and his face covered with a hideous mask made of bone.  She saw him fighting and killing and enjoying it.  This disturbed her deeply.  Serenity wasn't adverse to killing people when needed, but generally, she tried to avoid it.  It seemed, deep in Jasper's memories, he was the other side of the coin entirely.

However, during her dream state, Serenity also saw things that made her comfortable and sometimes, even aroused again.  She saw also Aura in many of his memories in her AI form.  She saw the love from the holographic girl for Jasper and the devotion to follow him anywhere and everywhere he went.  She felt the trust between them during their years together and the need in Aura's eyes to be loved back. Serenity felt her heart ache for the girl and guilty for stealing him away like she had done. She hadn't wanted this, but she had taken Aura's beloved away from her nonetheless. That made Serenity feel awful inside. Jasper and Aura had been together for over a thousand years and in only a day, maybe two at the most, Serenity had destroyed everything they were.

Slowly but surely, Serenity began to feel her sense come back to her. She felt thick carpet beneath her and warm air around her, though perhaps a little stale from time unused. She could smell dust and age in the darkness around her, but also the cleaning chemicals on the blanket and sheet around her. And to her left, she could smell Jasper. She could hear him too, his breath and his pulse. For the most part, it matched her own. Their bond had been sealed and had not yet been disturbed. That meant Aura had failed to seduce him. She had been so sure that Jasper would have fallen for the trick and taken Aura. They were similar in size and somewhat in shape also, but it was clear that he had seen through it. He had rejected his former love and companion. Part of Serenity was pleased at that, but a larger part felt pity and guilt again for the girl.

Slowly, Serenity's breathing began to pick up as she became more aware. As that happened, she also felt her need rise again. she remembered Kai had been feeding her bloodpacks on the way to the medbay, but she needed more. A lot more. She felt also that Jasper was feeling the effects also and it wouldn't surprise her. Her breathing picked up a little more and her eyelids began to flutter as she began to come around proper. She let out a small groan and slowly turned her head. Her eyes opened to darkness, but in that darkness, she saw eyes staring at her. The breath caught in her throat and she swallowed hard in both shock and fear, but she knew it was Jasper. He was hiding away from her in the darkness and by the way his eyes glowed at her, the shape of the pupil and size of it, she had the feeling the monster she had seen in the dream was him now. Slowly, she turned on her side to face him. "What have you done?" She asked in a hoarse whisper.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3