The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:46 pm

Gabe chuckled back and nodded, "I can imagine." He said, "More houses like the one you let us crash in." Oh yeah, he'd heard more than enough. He turned his face to the window for a moment. "You know, if we catch up with Kenzie before we get to Seth, you can bet your ass she's gonna pick a fight. You know that right?" He turned his eyes back to him, "And I won't be able to reign her in this time. That priest, whoever he is, has really rocked her. There's no way I could stand up to that kind of punishment, big as I am. She's too strong and quick for me, for most of us." He looked Quinn up and down, "Seeing as you beat her down once, you might need to do it again.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Alternative Truth (extreme violence and graphic sexual scenes included)

Post by questor Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm

"Now why should I try and stop her. Who ever she is after deserves what ever they get. Not only have they fucked with her and you guys, but me as well. All our lives were almost snuffed out back there. I am all for letting her do what ever she wants to the SOB. Then we can concentrate on Seth and his women."

After the jet reached altitude and proceeded on course, I got up and went back to the small galley and brought forth a bottle of Brandy and some glasses. "Now who all here would enjoy a nice stiff drink?" I sat down and poured myself one and leaned back and sipped it.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Gabe laughed and shook his head, "You don't quite get it, do you Quinn." He said, staring at the bottle briefly before he watched everyone else grab some. He sat back with a glass of water instead and eyed Quinn carefully. "She won't just stop at Seth and his little priest buddy. She's been designed not just to hunt the originals, but to remove every trace of them. That includes those connected to them." He regarded Quinn carefully.

"What I am about to tell you, Quinn, is highly classified." He began, "Four years ago, she was in LA hunting Anubis. You'll know that she got him, she's already told you and so have we. What you shouldn't know about that hunt was how she did it and what she did after. I remember Elland put it to the media that an earthquake had hit Beverly Hills. Do you remember that story? Well, it wasn't an earthquake Quinn, it was Mackenzie. She tore that place apart like it was paper, removing every trace of Anubis and his coven. Half the city itself was destroyed overnight.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Well then I guess I will have to have a little talk with her before she goes all crazy. See if she remembers she is suppose to be working with me. I guess if it comes to it I might have to do another beat down, but that is something I would like to avoid." He grinned.

Oh he remembered the story that the media had put out. Not sure how she had done it but the place had been a wreck. Well if she took Anubis down and his coven of vamps, and did that much damage, he would have to try and reign her in some. He just hoped he could.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Gabe looked at Quinn again carefully, "You sure you could do it again?" He asked, "If you think what she did to you on the roadside was tough, you ain't seen nothing yet, my friend." He looked around as the others made sure to make themselves busy with the liquor and unrelated chit-chat. They knew this conversation wasn't for them. "Talking to her? I think you're gonna need some bigger guns than that, my friend. You know, she didn't just take Anubis' head. She tore him apart with her bare hands. No blade, no guns, no back-up. She went in there alone Quinn and she came out covered in him."...
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:51 pm

I shook my head. Well I would have to do something. Los Angels had over 100 dead and 200 injured. Out of the dead 5 had been children and out of the injured there had been 20 children. What she had done there was totally uncalled for. She had to control her temper and think of what she was doing.

"Well we won't know anything until we meet up with her. Guess you have no luck trying to calm her down. You have known her longer then anyone I guess, so she won't listen to you?" I asked.

Right on time the plane arrived and landed at the airport and pulled up to a hanger. "We will be waiting here for you if you need a return trip." the captain said as he opened the hatch and stood back so everyone could disembark. Now we needed ground transportation. It was a good thing a car rental company was across the street from the airport. He gave the money to Gabe as he didn't want to even get any further on the radar then he had been.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:01 pm

Gabe shook his head, "She put me in the hospital when I tried to stop her going after the extended family." He said, "So no, I highly doubt she's gonna listen to anything I have to say, especially if she's freaked like she was then." He then sat back for the rest of the flight and when it finally landed, he got out with his kit and looked around quickly. "God, this place is still a shithole." He mused.

After being handed the money, Gabe went across the street and rented a large SUV. He came back with it and the rest of the team loaded the gear into the back before getting in. Gabe got into the driver's seat and looked across at Quinn, "Ok, navigator. Where's this church?2....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:17 pm

I told Gabe where to go and it was not a very long ride, maybe a half hour before we arrived at the church. I got out and told Gabe and the others to follow in a couple minutes. Again I went into the church and into the back where the priest had his office. When I opened the door, he looked up at me, his eyes getting wide, and a nervious look on his face.

"Well now padre, what is wrong? Bet you figured that Mac would be dead by now and more then likely me as well." I had no doubt that the padre had been in with the whole fake incursion thing. How else would the locals know where Mac was staying.

"I don't know what you are talking about." he stood up and I could see he was shaking in his shoes. "Now padre, you know it is a sin to lie. Also consipiring to commit murder is against one of the commandments isn't it? Hmmmmmm I think your priestlyness is in jepordy." I heard Gabe and the others coming up now behind me. "Oh and I want to introduce you to Delta Team." The priest almost looked like he was going to faint. "What no hello or what ever for some of your order's people. Oh that's right, you have visitors coming. Visitors that are how shall I put it, not welcome by the Church."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

Price continued to tremble and then even more so as he saw a huge boulder of a man enter. He recognised the man as Gabe and slowly sat down again behind his desk. "I'm not responsible for this." He said quickly, "I was only acting under orders, you have to believe me!" Gabe lifted an eyebrow and looked at Quinn. A line he had heard all his life. "Yeah well, Padre." He said carefully, "There ain't no orders now and I'd say you're right about up shit creek now without a paddle." Price shuddered in absolute fear now and looked between the two men. "I need protection." He said suddenly. Gabe just stood there and laughed.....

"Protection?" I laughed as well, "No I think we will let Mac have her fun with you." Oh that got him trembling big time. "Now you are going to tell us everything, or I will put you in a locked room with her."

Price shook his head quickly, "Please!" he begged, his eyes shifting between Quinn and Gabe quickly, "I'll tell you everything, just don't let her near me, I beg you!".....

Oh what fear would do to a person. "Alright then start talking."
"Russo promised me a better position where I could be on the fast track to bishop. He covets Eland's position and wants to be a Cardnial. But he has always been passed over. He has been keeping Seth off the grid for the last few years, destroying reports of their wear abouts. He has made a deal with him and part of that was her permanent retirement. That is why the false incursion and the locals. She was not suppose to leave here alive. They are on their way here looking for a safe place to stay. Russo is with them."

Gabe lifted his entire brow at the information given and he had to step back. His legs hit the chair by Price's desk and he sat down with a loud thump. Quinn had been right in his suspicions after all. "It was Russo that she saw in the warehouse." He said, "The priest that you caught a glimpse of. It was Bishop Russo." He shook his head in disbelief, "He's always been the foremost voice on the erradication of the immortals. Why would he align with one just to rise through the ranks? I don't get it." He looked at Quinn and then back at Price again. No wonder then to him why I had acted the way I had....

Stammering Price continued, "He wants to be Pope. He made a deal with Seth to take out most of the order so that the rest will do as he says and eradicate all the weak vamps so Seth can create more like him."

Gabe felt his stomach turn over and he almost wretched, but it all began to make sense now. "And he needs Kenzie gone because she's the only one that can destroy his plans. She's the only one that can destroy Seth." At his desk, Price nodded. "Man, I feel sorry for you." Gabe continued, looking squarely at the priest. Slowly, he got out of his chair and half turned to Quinn. "Want my advice?" He asked him carefully....

"Let her have him and Russo?" I grinn. "Well maybe just Russo. We have to prepare for their arrival. Mac will be right behind them. Take out the four females, if you can, and leave Seth to me. I think I am on a more equal footing with him." I told him. "When Mac gets here we will see what happens then."

Price began trembling anew and quickly stood up behind his desk, "Wait!" He protested, "You promised me you would protect me if I told you what I knew." He looked between the men.
Gabe turned his head back to Price and lifted an eyebrow, "I didn't say that." He said, then looked to Quinn, "Did I say I'd protect him against Kenzie?" And he began to move to the door. Just as he did so, he heard something familiar and looked through the glass in the doors. I had arrived and at speed. "Oh hell!" Gabe said and quickly ran back into the office. "Uh, she's here." He said, "And man, is she pissed!" Nick, David and Marla instantly started looking around for an out. They didn't want to tangle with me any more than Gabe did.
"Please!" Price begged, "Quinn! You promised!".....

"Gabe, get him out of here fast. I will wait for Mac." Some how she had managed to get there way early. She still had like an hour or more before she was suppose to be there. Right after Seth and Russo arrived. I moved back to the chair of the priest and had a seat. I could hear her coming. She was not trying to be quiet.

Gabe nodded and looked around for the best possible exit. There was only one other door that led into the sanctum of the church and from there, only one other way out of the building. He grabbed Price by his shoulder and physically moved the man towards the sanctum door as Quinn took his seat, "Thank you!" He said with reverence.
"Oh shut up." Gabe snapped as he dragged the priest away.
Outside the door, Quinn was right. I made no bones about making noise as I entered the church. Both twins were drawn and cocked. I had a bone to pick with Price, several in fact and I intended to make every one of those bones break. Whether or not that happened before or after I got what I came for, it didn't matter. Putting my boot to the door, it flew open, cracking the hinges and I lifted my head. The anger in my eyes turned to shock as I saw Quinn sat there and I narrowed my eyes at him. Was he in on this too? At this point, anything was possible. "Where is the priest?" I asked quietly, but coldly...

"At a safe distance for now. Might liet you at him later if he doesn't keep cooperating. I know Russo is with Seth and on their way here." I rose from the chair. "Mac do you want another Los Angeles where a hundred insocent people died. Five of those children." he was trying to reason with her, make her think of what she was doing and who might get hurt or killed. "We can take them but with out hurting others. Will you work with me on this. Do this as a team like we were doing. It seems we work well together and our chances are alot better."

I didn't like the answer I got and I tensed my shoulders as he began talking about LA. It wasn't just a hundred people that died that day, it was over a thousand. But I wasn't there to pick over numbers. Quinn was trying to talk me down, I could hear it in his voice and I could see it in his face. I wasn't willing to listen. "I'll take a thousand LA's every day for the rest of my miserable life." I told him, "But I'm taking what is owed, Quinn. Now, you can either get the hell out of my way, or you can join the dead. It's up to you."
Downstairs, Gabe managed to get Price and the rest of the team into the parking lot, but he stopped short of getting in the van. He looked to his friends and backed up a step. Someting told him that Quinn needed him, that I needed him. "Gabe?" Nick asked, "What are you doing?"
The man looked back at him squarely, "Get him out of here. I'll stay with Quinn and talk her down." And he turned around, quickly running back into the building, hoping to come up behind me.....

"Look I don't care what you do to Russo. Brake every bone in his body, tear him apart. He deserves every bit of it. But if you are the person you have been tellin me you are, you would not wish more innocent lives to be killed. Once you are done with Russo we can take on Seth together while your team takes on his bitches." I approach her slowly and extend a hand and tocuh her face. You are pissed and I understand that. But isn't doing this with a level head and one not of anger be better. After all are we not here to protect the humans of this city and the world? Or has everything you have done been for nothing?" She had to calm down and think. Russo and Seth would be there soon and all hell might break lose. If she didn't they would have to fight and he didn't want to hurt her. He was not like the vamps and he had his own moves. But did she really want to fight him. Now that was the question.

I firmed my jaw and almost snarled at Quinn as he kept talking. Not only that, he then actually had the balls to come toe to toe with me and touch me. I could see the logic in what he said, but I just didn't want to accept it. "Russo will get his when I get to him." I said icily, "But righ tnow, I want Price. He has information I need. Either you hand him over, or I go looking for him and believe me Quinn, I really won't stop." Then, behind me, I caught the familiar scent of Gabe and I growled. "Double team, aye?" I said, "Quinn at my front and you at my back, Gabe?"
Gabe held his hands up, "Hey girl, I'm just here to help. You need to listen to him, Kenzie."
I growled low in my throat, "No." I said, "You two need to listen to me. Price has information I need and Seth isn't far behind me. He's in on the gig, Gabe, he helped Russo set me up."
Gabe nodded as he crept towards me, but kept his eyes on Quinn, "I know babe." He said to me, "Price told us all about it." he nodded at Quinn, hoping for the back-up as he slowly closed the gap between us....

"Russo has made a deal with Seth. He has been helping keep his whereabouts underwraps by destroying reports. The ass hole wants to be Pope, in charge. and wants most of the Order dead so he can control the rest to eradicate the weaker vamps so Seth can make more of his stronger ones. Together they will slowly take over the world. You at the time were the only one that could stop Seth. So you had to be elivminated. Thus the set up. Eland had no idea of what was going on I guess. Russo seems to be a real sneaky bastard. Now, will you work with me or......." I move my hand down and lift one of her guns to my forehead "are you going to prove that I was right about you when we first met."

Gabe stopped dead in his tracks and shook his head as he watched Quinn pull my gun to his own forehead. He had every notion that I would pull the trigger. And indeed, at first, I did begin to squeeze. Once again, 3lbs on that 4lb trigger. "You know it was Russo that I saw in Central City." I said quietly, "Else you wouldn't be here." 3lbs and a half, "Give me one reason to think you're not in on this too." Gabe cleared his face of emotion and stood up straight. Yes, I really did think that and so far, I had little to suggest otherwise.
Gabe knew this and stared at Quinn. "Do something." He whispered.....

He slowly moved the gun from his head and leaned in close. Oh this might get him a kick to the balls, or another balld fist to the face but hell, it might be woth it. That is if Gabe was right about her likeing him. He placed a hand on the back of her head and drew her to him and kissed her. He hoped by showing how he felt that it would answer her question. If he wanted her dead why do that. If she didn't like it then she would go balistic, if she did like him then she would not mind it at all.

What Quinn did wasn't quite what Gabe had in mind and I had no notion of it all. My eyes went wide with shock as he slowly moved my gun from his forehead and leaned in. His temple and upper cheek brushed over the brim of my hat as I felt his hand at the back of my neck. And then he kissed me. My whole body jumped and I sucked in breath. Behind me, Gabe couldn't help but grin, though it was still a little nervous. "Easy." He whispered....

I slowly let her go as I broke the kissl, but was still close to her, my eyes looking into hers. I then whispered. "Is that someone that is against you." I waited for her reply or her action.

I was still reeling from what he had done to actually say anything for the moment. So much for the hard ass, I thought. Behind me, Gabe closed the distance a little more and carefully, he reached out and took my guns from me. "Easy now." He cooed and then nodded to Quinn.
My now empty hands hung limp as I stared at Quinn and slowly, I shook my head. "No." I whispered. I could still feel the tingle from his lips and I stared at him as all that anger suddenly disappeared. I heard Gabe step back with my weapons, but my eyes never left Quinn's. "You can keep your priest." I whispered....

I smile and again bring her to me to kiss her once again. The taste of her lips were sweet and the feel of them on his, soft. This time he slipped his tought past her tender lips to duel with her toung. NowI knew why I was still with her and her team. Damn, in two or three days after nearly killing each otherI realized before him stood a woman that could not only stand toe to toe with him but do so at my side and work wonders. Oh yeah I had met my match. i thought now Gabe had his answer to his question on the plane.

I continued to stand still as Quinn leaned in for another kiss. That tingle was back with a vengeance and I tilted my head slowly as I felt his tongue slip between my lips. I opened my mouth slowly, accepting the intrusion and I finally responded, kissing him back tenderly. Everything me and him had done suddenly made perfect sense to me. The way he had been around me, how we had fought, talked, the slight flirt in his house over his bed and the sarcasm the next morning. Gabe stood back a little further and began to watch the front doors of the church as he grinned and nodded. A good match, he thought. Still deep in my kiss with Quinn, I slowly lifted my hands and put them tenderly on his elbows and steadied my breathing again....

I break the kiss again though I dint' want to. We had things to do and had to get ready. "Russo is yours babe." I told her. "Take your time with him and make him suffer. But first we have to deal with his friends. Up to some team work on that." I grinn. Double team the bastard Seth and make it where he doesn't know where they are comeing from. Seth had no idea he could shift and he figured he could take at least one person in the shift with him without ill effects. His arms were now about her.

As I felt his arms go around me, I felt all the weapons in the pockets press against me under the pressure. Russo was mine and I nodded. "I intend to." I told him quietly and then nodded, "Seth will hide behind his courtiers." I said quietly, "While on my way, I managed to get in touch with Elland and Emily. They were able to give me all the info they had on Seth and his coven. They found what Russo had locked in his private desk. The vampire is a coward without his whores around him. Take them down and he will soon follow."
Behind me, Gabe nodded and came back to us. He held my guns out to me and offered me a half cocked grin. "Sorry." He said, "I kinda feared you might just pull off the shot and we need him."....

I shake my head, "Well I gues we both have our answers to the question you asked me on the plane." My eyes never left her face though. Fate was strange and mysterious. It had hooked us up without either really knowing it, thill then. "Well then guess it is time we get ourselves ready. What would you suggest." I asked her.

Gabe nodded and grinned, "I guess we do." He said, "But I reckon I saw it in your house first." he laughed then and left the office entirely. he went back into the church to set up what he needed for cover.
Inside the office, I stayed on the the spot a little longer. What did I suggest, he asked. I blinked a few times and the shock left my features. Game face was on again and I turned around quickly. Removing my hat, I took a good look around the office. "we funnel them at the door." I said quickly, "Make their number count for nothing. Gabe and the team can set up a crossfire in the church aisles and we can take our time."....

Well so much for no blood shed in the church. I grinn and nodd. "They will have to be careful though. Once his bitches are inside looking around and just after he enters would be a good time for us to appear between them. Will be one hell of a surprise for them. I think I can manage taking you with me on a little shift." divide and conqure. While one engaged the rear of the female vamps the other could take care of Seth. Just needed one person to come up after they entered the church to keep Russo from escaping.

I nodded and looked back into the church. I saw Gabe, but that was all. "Where is everyone?" I asked, "I see only Gabe here. We will need the whole team if this is gonna work." I looked back again as Quinn mentioned something about a shift. "Oh, that thing you did in the warehouse?" I asked, "When you left me behind to outrun an entire collapsing building."....

"Yeah that. You must have been moving to fast or moved just at the last second. i thought I had you along with everyone else. I would never intentionally leave you behind. Never!" i told her. "The others are out side." i called out to Gabe, "Get the others in here and set up, hunkered down in the pews to hide them."

Gabe looked up and back at Quinn and shook his head, "I sent them off with the priest." He said, "Told them to get him to safety and away from her." He pointed to me, but then pulled out his phone. "Maybe I can get them all back here in time." He began dialling the number.
I turned briefly and then finally moved from the spot Quinn had so expertly planted me into. I walked around the desk carefully and then looked out from the angle it faced. I could see the whole church from there and nodded as Quinn spoke to me. "Aye." I said, "I have a habit of doing that." It pleased me though to hear him say he would never leave me behind. I liked it, though I couldn't quite understand what i'd done to make such an impression on him. Sure, the fight could have been quite easily matched despite his advantage, but that wasn't it, I was sure. "At least my moving too fast still got me out of there alive." I said, "Otherwise, you'd be snoggng a ghost.".....

I chuckled at that a bit. "Well I guess I am going to have to anticipate a bit more should we need to do that again. Or get quite more aquainted with each other's ways." I grinned.

I looked up at Quinn from under the brim of my hat and lifted an eyebrow at him, "Such as?" I asked and then turned my eyes to Gabe. He was still trying to get through to Marla and the others. "Something isn't right." I said quietly, but quickly, "They should have answered by now."...

I had a bad feeling about that. "Look outside where we parked the SUV. is it still there? From where we were in the office I looked out a window and saw something. "Damn they are here but moving away with Price and Russo." i pointed them out to Mac and put an arm around her as I draw the katana from its sheath. "Shall we?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 pm

I looked out of the window and carefully pulled away from Quinn. What he saw and what I saw were clearly two very different things. "Wait." I said quietly and then snapped my fingers to Gabe. The man came instantly and watched also from the window. He saw the same as I did. The SUV pulled up alongside the second, Seth's and Price got out of the car slowly. He went to Seth's and bowed his head to the window. "Fuck." I said quietly as Russo got out of the car and embraced Price with a warm smile. They began speaking, but I couldn't hear them through the glass at this distance. Shortly after that, Marla got out of the car also and David and Nicholas were close behind her. Marla had her head down, but the lads didn't. "What the hell?" I asked and then looked to Gabe in confusion.

The large man stared out of the window beside me and shook his head, "I don't get it." He said, "Why aren't they fighting back?"
"I dinna kin, cock." I replied in whisper, "But I dinna like it one bit." I turned my head to Quinn, wondering what he was thinking about this. "You know that bad feeling?" I asked, "I think it's about to get a whole hell of a lot worse."

Outside, the team turned and began walking ahead of Seth, his women and the bishop and priest. It looked as though Seth and Russo were using them as a shield and I growled under my breath. "Fucking bastard!" I cursed and then looked around quickly. "Quick, behind the desk." I went to it and upturned it to give us some cover. As I did so, I noticed a black bulge stuck to the underside of the wood. Pulling it open, I found a small calibre pistol and it was loaded. "You sneaky old dog!" I said, showing the secret weapon to Quinn and Gabe. "So much for respecting holy ground. And here was me thinking I was committing heresy if I discharged my weapon in the house of God!" I shook my head and laughed quietly as I tucked the pistol into the back of my trousers. Once done, I pulled my coat off and let it drop around me. Every secret pocket and weapon was exposed now and I nodded to both men. My coat contained everything from small throwing knives, to steaks, extra ammo and extra guns. "Help yourselves." I said, "We're gonna need everything we got." Gabe was quick and started rummaging through for anything his bear sized paws could keep a hold of....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 pm

When I saw Marla and the others get out of the SUV and not even try to fight back or anything, it said only one thing to him. They were in on the whole thing. They had just been playing along until the end. "Your team seems to have turned on you two." I said. "This will not do. We need more space and a way to keep them from using their weapons against us. If they haven't said anything about my shift ability then we might stand a chance, but it will be putting us right in the middle of them."

I figured the same plan as before but with just the three of us poping in between Seth and Russo and the four female vamps. With Marla and the others in front they would have to shoot through the vamp bitches and with everything going wild it would be hard to do. I explained it again and asked what they thought. It had to be quick or they would lose the advantage.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 pm

I looked at Quinn carefully, "If that's true, then they would have reported it to Russo." I said, "Shifting us all now would be pointless." I looked over the desk as the main doors opened and they all walked in. At the very front, Marla dropped her head down further and took measured steps into the aisle. David and Nick were behind her, but they seemed to be looking around more carefully. From behind the desk, I watched it all happen and I cocked my head to one side slightly. "David and Nick are in on it." I whispered, "They're looking around for an ambush. Marla's got her head right down. She's the shield, lads. She's the bait."

Moving along the desk slightly, I watched as Seth and Russo breezed into the building with arrogance. Now there was a pair that belonged together! Seth's women took the same motion that Nick and David did, looking around carefully. Marla, with her head still low, lifted her head just high enough to show me the extent of the betrayal to her. Both eyes were black with bruising coming up and her lip and nose were bloodied. "Oh hell." I breathed, nodding my head to her, "I got ya, hen." At her front, Marla made a small signal with her fingers. First two fingers, then one, then three. I narrowed my eyes. Marla was telling me where the gaps were in the defence. I nodded and ducked back down again to Quinn and Gabe. "Ok, there's a small gap behind the second woman to the left, another behind that one and one three move around. Marla's got the signal."
Gabe nodded to me and peered over the top of the table. "That bastard!" He hissed, "Fucking up her face like that. That just ain't right."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:58 pm

Well they were in the church proper and there was nothing they could do for the moment. Unless, well it would be up to Mac and Gabe. "I can pop in behind them. I don't think they would be expecting that. You two can keep them busy from here and if I am lucky I can make sure Russo doesn't get away and take on Seth"

There were four of the vamp women and two Church Hunters. Then Seth himself. Russo and Price he was not worried about. I had the katana in one hand and one of my 45's in the other. Mac might thing the odds were not so bad but he did. "Maybe you can talk some sense in to those two. It looked to me like they were to die in that warehouse along with us. I think Russo doesn't want any lose ends."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Gabe nodded in agreement with Quinn, "You're right." He said, "But we're trained for that kind of thing. They would have known they might die in that warehouse and they would have known Russo would have sacrificed them for the greater purpose."
"Jeez, Gabe." I said quietly, "You're starting to sound like me." I looked to Quinn then, "But he is right. It's drilled into us from the start of training and we learn to accept it. By the looks of it, those two have long been drawn into the doctrine." I shook my head sadly, "It hurts that they've done this. We've been a close team for a long time. Perhaps too close."
Gabe lifted an eyebrow at me, "A plant?" He asked.
I looked back at him and blinked, "He's certainly capable of it." I said, "Before they were given to us, I'd never seen them before."
"Sure, but ten years?" Gabe asked.
"Russo's wanted me gone for the last 25." I replied, "From the beginning. I wouldn't put it past him, not now."
"And Marla?" gabe asked, "Do you think she could be a plant too?"
I took a second to think on this before I shook my head, "Somehow no." I said, "I think she's actually the real deal."

We both looked to Quinn then. "So here's the plan." I said, "Protect Marla, kill the rest."
Gabe nodded, "Preferably in that order." He said, "And try not to get our own selves killed, yeah?"
I nodded, "Quinn, can you make us a hole in the places Marla pointed out? Me and Gabe will make an assault on the centre and take out Seth."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

Not what I had in mind but it would have to do. This was going to be real interesting. Guess I would have to make things up as i went. I stared down at where I was to go and said, see you down there." I disappeared and popped in between the two female vamps. "Hi." I said as the katanna cut through the air and one head went rolling. A quick movment of my other hand brought the .45 towards Russo. I fired and hit him in the leg. He went down and was going no where.

I jumped and spun, bringing my a foot up and to the head of the second vamp knocking her back. I was close to Marla and tossed her the .45. The other three female vamps now closed in on me. "Now ladies, one at a time. I am more of a man then your boy Seth any day.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:39 pm

Quinn made his move and I grinned as he shifted to exactly where he needed to be. "My turn." I said as I turned to Gabe. "And yours." I said to him, "Throw me." He didn't hesitate as he grabbed me around the middle and literally picked me up. "Now!" I yelled. Gabe spun me around once and launched me right into the middle of it all. Russo was hit and on the ground and I landed on my feet a few inches from him. "Boo." I said as I blew a kiss at him and spun on my heels.

David and Nick turned quickly, but not quick enough and I slammed their heads together, crushing their skulls. As they fell, even I looked a little bemused at the strength I'd used, but there was no time for gloating. The other two women turned on Quinn and Marla, who caught the gun and eagerly stood at his side. That left Seth and he just about shit himself at how quickly we'd taken down his consort.

Joining me second later, Gabe barrelled into the fray and tossed my the Siren. He then took a guarding stance so Seth and I wouldn't be interrupted. And to torment Russo by stamping on his shrapnel ridden knee. Seth sneered at me and I grinned back as I readied my stance. "If you think what I did to your brother is bad enough, just think what I can do to a whelp like you." I cooed. Only very few people knew the true extent of what I had done to Anubis and the lengths I had gone to, to do it.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Seth laughed evern though he was facing her. "That is what you think bitch. You think you killed him. It was not him that you killed and wrecked half a city. That was just one of his creations that looked like him." Again he laughed as he began moving around her. "I see that you are begining to understand. It cost the humans how many lives and how much destruction just to destroy his double. What do you think it will take when he returns."

I spin my sword before me weaving a web of steel that they tried to keep track of. One tried to move in and received a large slash across her chest down to her stomach. She screamed in pain and rage. I wield the sword with one hand and reach in under my trench coat to the back. I draw out a large ass bowie knife and flip it over to Marla. "Gun is useless on them, this might help though."

I could see it in one of their eyes. What she was going to try and do. The trick with dealing with these originals is to watch their eyes. She was looking at a spot just behind Marla. I knew the stare and just as quick as she shifted, I did to to just behind where she had looked. The blade was in the air and as she appeared just behind Marla, her head departed her body and a spray of blood hit Marla in the back of the head.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:57 pm

I moved around Seth and smiled almost warmly, "Oh, I know it was him." I said, "His double was already dead long before Anubis was. I made sure of that." But then the smile faded and the emotion left my features. "And you know I'm right, Seth because I know you felt it when his head left his body." I had made it a point in my life not to do what I had done back then and I knew what I was about to say would not only shock Quinn, but perhaps destroy anything we could have had, but I knew I had to throw Seth badly enough to gain the edge. "I know you felt it, because I know how you originals are connected."
"You think you can blindside me and gain the upper hand." He spat back at me, "You're wrong. It won't work."
"It's worked just fine since the day I was born." I told him with mirth, "And it worked just fine for Anubis too. The look of shock on his face when I turned on him. It was pure pleasure for me, Seth."
Seth growled at me as he tried to slash at me with his fingernails. "Whore!" He yelled.
I laughed as I moved easily around him, avoiding his attacks. "Oh, now I get it." I said with sarcasm and amusement, "You're jealous." I began to laugh, "You're actually jealous that your brother bed the hunter and you didn't get to. Oh, Seth, that's so sweet!"

Well, that was just enough then to tip the vampire over the edge and he lunged for me openly. I spun on my heel and lifted the Siren as I did so. The melodic sound of it rang in my ears and then I stood up proudly as he sailed past me and faltered to a stop just near Gabe and Russo. He coughed once and stared ahead in utter shock before a thin line of blood appeared around his neck. The line got thicker as his head began to slide independantly of the rest of him and after a few seconds, it slid free completely and rolled to Russo. The head stopped just between Gabe's feet and everything stopped.

Marla spun on her heel as the vampire woman shifted and Quinn did exactly the same thing. The next thing she knew, she felt a warm wetness on the back of her head and turned just in time to see the vampire's head come off. She stared at Quinn and nodded in thanks before something else made her open her eyes wide. She heard what I had said and then watched as I made my move. Her eyes followed Seth's head as it rolled across the floor and she touched Quinn's shoulder lightly. "She did it." She whispered.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:08 pm

Russo was on the floor moaning and cursing at Mac. Then he laughed and said, "Oh you have got it so wrong oh surpreme hunter and miss know it all. The one you killed in LA was just a double of Anubis. Everyone thought it was him because Anubis had arranged it that way." he laughed. "Oh he is highly pissed you took his double out. He like you said felt it."

Russo dragged himself over to a wall and sat up, his back against it. "He will be back and he will not be alone. You killed Seth and back a ways Ra was killed. But you missed Cain and of course Anubis. He went to find Cain and Akasha. When they return you will stand no chance against those three." his voice was full of venom and hatred. "Seth was not the one I made a deal with. It was with Anubis. Seth was just an intermediatary and a very weak one at that. He was always the weak one of the children of Cain."

There was only one female vamp left and she didn't quite know what to do. She was outnumbered and with me looking at her and the point of my sword at her throat, she went to her knees. "Spare me and I can help you." she hung her head down. "The holy man speaks the truth. As did Seth."

I had heard what Mac had said and wondered if it was true. Really didn't matter. That had been in the past and this was now. If what Russo was saying was true and confirmed by the female vamp, then it was not over yet. My contract with the Prince was fulfilled and I would send him the proof, the head of Seth. "Blindfold her so she cant shift. If she can't see her destination she can't do it." he told Marla and waited till it was done. "Now put the blade of that bowie knife at her throat and if she makes a false move, take her head off." I could see the smile on Marla's lips. "Yeah baby, try something, please try."

I then moved over to Mac and put an arm about her as she was looking down at Russo. "He is all yours." I told her and kissed her on the cheek then went and sat down in a pew.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 pm

The truth began to sink in finally and I began to feel the weight of what I had been told.  It began to dawn on me that this wasn't the beginning of this fiasco.  Russo had been setting me up for eyars already and this was just another part of it.  I lowered my chin and glared down at the bishop.  I moved to him, flicking the blood from the Siren and I turned it carefully over my forearm.  "So you knew it wasn't Anubis when you sent me after him."  I said carefully, "And you knew what you were doing when you said, whatever it takes."  I suddenly felt more disgusted with myself than ever.  "I burned that city over a double, because you said it was Anubis."  In truth, perhaps I should have expected this.  I'd always felt that the kill had been a little too easy for me, but it had been drummed into me how well i'd blindsided him and that was why I could kill him so easily.  I felt Quinn's arm come around me and I half turned my head towards him when he spoke.  Russo was all mine.  My grip tightened on the Siren for a moment and I suddenly swung it.  I brought it across his ankles, taking both his feet off.  Blood sprayed everywhere and Russo howled with agony.  I stepped forward.  "How long have you been in bed with Anubis and Cain?"  I asked.  Russo stopped his howling long enough to stare up at me in agony and fear.  "How long?"  I lifted the blade again and swung it a second time.  He lost his legs just above the knee and he howled again, grabbing at his thighs to try and stop the bleeding.  "How long, Russo?"  I asked again, stepping forward one step more and lifting my blade again.  
"Since Ibis!"  He yelled, "Since Ibis!"  
I stopped and stared at him.  I'd killed Ibis fifteen years ago!  "Why did you send me after Anubis' double?"  I lifted the blade again and Russo held his bloodied hands up to me.
"He wanted to test you!"  he yelled, "You were his obsession!"  
I narrowed my eyes at Russo and stepped up a little more.  "Akasha was his obsession."  I said.  
Russo shook his head, "No Mackenzie, you were."...

I watched as she began to cut him apart.  Blood was everywere but I didn't mind.  The bastard from what he had found out so far deserved everything he was getting.  I raised a brow at what Russo said about Anubis' obsession with Mac.  Now what the hell was all that about.  Fifteenyears ago would have put Mac at what age.  Even with genetic engineering, no one could be looking like her now and still be that old.  Something was not right here.

Looking to Quinn, I could see his mind trying to work things out.  I blinked slowly and stepped back to let Russo bleed a little more.  "Ibis was the first original I ever killed."  I said to him, "I was thirteen."  I looked back to Russo then and shook my head, "So you're telling me Anibsi has been jonesing for me since I was a teenager?"  I asked.  
Russo could only nod.  "You were the youngest hunter he'd ever seen that strong.  He wanted you for himself from that moment.  We made a deal.  Your life for his loyalty with Rome."  
I stepped forward again and swung my blade a third time.  I took the man off another ten inches and this time, he really did howl.  Blood sprayed everywhere again and I found it almost hard to believe he had that much liquid in him!  After that, I crouched down and put the blade over my knees.  "Then it went wrong, didn't it."  I said.  
Russo nodded, taking the cue to keep talking.  "You got too strong.  After Ra and Horace, you weren't so much a toy for him to play with anymore.  He thought you too valuable, so he tested you.  He sent Akasha back to Cain so he could follow you more closely.  He created the double so you'd believe it was him and advised me of what to make you do."  Russo shook his head, "You were supposed to die that day so he could take you back to Cain as his prize.  He was as shocked as the rest of us that you succeeded."  
I nodded slowly and looked past him to the wall just over his shoulder.  "And Seth?"  I asked, "Where does he come into this?"  Russo started fading now from the bloodloss, so I flicked the Siren out again and pricked him under the chin.  
"Seth was weak."  he said quickly, "Anubis wanted him gone so stronger creations could take his place and he knew the only one that could do it was you.  He's been leading you from the beginning, Mackenzie, you just didn't know it."  
I nodded slowly and lifted the blade a little higher.  "Open your mouth."  I asked quietly.  He whimpered at me and shook his head.  "I said open your mouth."  And I pressed the tip of the Siren to his lips, cutting them open.  The blade pierced through the gap in his teeth and he began to whimper anew.  I looked him in the eye as I slowly pushed rthe blade forward....

I shook my head.  I thought that she would make it a bit more prolonged and excrusiating.  it was to quick.  But if that was what she wanted then I had no problem with it.  I stood up and went back to the female vamp.  "You want to live and so will betray your Lords and Master Cain and Anubis"
"Aye I will.  I wish to live."  she answered.
"Good then you will start by telling us where they are."  I told her.
"Your word and hers."  she said "First the two of you give me your word no harm will come to me."
I looked over at Mac.  "What do you say."

I didn't answer at first, I was busy watching Russo choking slowly on his own blood unable to do anything.  You see, when I'd pushed the Siren through the back of his mouth and into the wall behind, I'd severed his spinal cortex.  It was a very slow and agonising death for him and I wanted to watch the life leave his eyes.  I heard what was said and I slowly turned my head down and around, but kept my eyes on Russo, waiting for that last choke.  "You get nothing from me until I know what you know."  I said quietly....

"Cain is in Rome.  I will tell you where Anubis is if you give me your word.  I have heard about you and that you never go back on it once you have given it."  The vamp turned her head slowly looking over at Mac and what she had done to Russo.  She knew wat Mac was capable of, I could see it in her face.  I could also understand her desire to live.

"Where in Rome?"  I asked.  Russo finally took his last choking breath and I carefully pulled the Sire from the wall and his face.  "And where is Anubis?"  I turned slowly and flicked Russo's blood from the blade's edge.  "You're right, when I give my word, I keep it."  I said as I came to her and lifted the blade slightly.  "But only if it's worth giving.  Now tell what I want to know before I start making trophies of your feet.".....

"If you do you will never know where and you will miss your chance.  They will disapear and creat havoc before you hear of them again.  Your word hunter.  I gurentee that it will be worth it.  For what gurentee would I have of you giving your word once you have the information?"  
I look at Mac and put a hand on her arm.  "She has a point.  Besides she may be able to help us get close without them knowing what has happened here."

I looked back to Russo briefly, "He said Anubis has been following me closely."  I said, "If that's true, then he will already know."  I turned to the female vampire, "So beyond looking fiendishly pretty on the wall, what use could she possibly be?"  The vampire began to tremble again as I stared across at her from my crouched position.  I regarded her carefully.  This woman really did want to live.  "Ok."  I said after some more time in thought.  "You have my word.  I won't kill you."...

"You also have mine."  That did not mean Gabe or Marla would not but she had asked only for ours.  But I had a feeling that Gabe and Marla wouldn't if she could be of any use.  "Cain is in Rome, almost in the Vatican itself.  He is in ancient tunnels and rooms built long ago when Rome was first built.  Anubis is not here.  He went looking for something in Iraq.  I am not sure what but he thought it was pretty damn important to recover  Akasha is with Cain."

I nodded and then turned my head to Gabe.  "Hold her down."  I said and he quickly grabbed the vampire.  "You promised!"  She howled and I nodded, "Indeed I did."  I told her, "I promised I wouldn't kill you."  She screamed as Gabe came over and knelt on her shoulders.  I then went to her head and pulled out my Leatherman tool.  Opening up the pliers, I forced her mouth open.  "This is your free pass to a new life."  I told her, "And to make sure you don't go making any minions."  I quickly snapped out her fangs, one by one as she screamed and howled in agony.  Once done, I nodded and Gabe let her go.  "There."  I said, "You're still alive."  I dropped the fangs onto the floor and put my pliers away.  "Now, run along."  I told her.  I then got to my feet again.  Turning to Quinn, I eyed him carefully.  "Originals can regenerate almost anything."  I said, "Except their fangs.  She won't make it now to any list."....

"How will she feed."  I asked Mac.  "That is the only way they get the blood into their system.  You have just condemed her to death."  I shake my head.  She had just basicly broken her word to the vampire.  The look of fear and total knowlege of how she was going to  die.  "Kill me now bitch.  It will be better then what is to come.  I should not have trusted the likes of you."

I shook my head at them both, "Blow me."  I said to Quinn and then looked to the woman.  "She can feed by drinking it the same as always, she just can't use her fangs to inject the venom into her victims anymore.  She can live a long and happy life wearing a denture if she wants."  I shook my head again and turned away from them all....

"That shows you know nothing of our kind."  the female vamp snarled at her.  "Yes the venom is transmitted that way but also the blood is sucked into our blood stream by them.  There are tiny holes in them that allow the blood to be sucked directly into our blood stream.  The same venom that changes humans into us would kill us with out the fresh supply of blood.  You have condemed me to a painful death.  Your teachings have been faulty."

I turned to face her again and furrowed my brow. Surely that wasn't possible, I thought. Vampires were immune to their own venom. But come to think about it, I'd never left a vampire alive after taking their fangs, so what really did I have to compare it to? The thought began to bug me and I looked down at the woman on the floor. My eyes then went to her fangs and I crouched down to pick them up. I turned one over in my hand and then looked at the woman again. If what she said was true, I had just condemned her to starvation and a slow death by poison. I'd broken my word. "Look."  I said as I regarded her very carefully, "Get yourself to Central City, to a club called the Cathedral.  Ask for Anna and Michael and tell them I sent you. Tell them what happened.  They will be able help you."  I then stood up again and turned my eyes to Quinn.  I shook my head at him and turned away.  He had been so quick to judge me that it hurt.  Maybe that kiss was a mistake after all, I thought.....

((changed it around a bit after some time thinking about what you said.  hope this is better honey x))

Last edited by LadyRaven on Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fucked up the post)
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:42 pm

"And do what there if I make it." She spat out blood that was now drying. "There is no way for me to feed. Kill me now bitch, and be done with it. I prefer a quick death then to the painful and lingering one you have condemed me to. I am well beyond my last feeding and the madness shall soon start."

I move up to in front of Mac and place an arm about her and one hand on her face. "Isn't there something that can be done." Mac was a woman that only had the education the Church had given. She was no walking book of knowledge on things Hell I didn't know much about the originals, only what I had been told by other vamps and that was just legends to them. From the reaction of the Prince, he had not known that the originals were even around, and he was a vampire in touch with other's of his same rank in other cities.

"Can they be reattached?" I asked. The vampire knelt on the floor her head on the floor. She was crying. "Do you know of anyone that can do something like that?"

(Not quick to judge her, just what he understood of vampires, and how taking the fangs that they would not exactly starve but die because they need fresh blood to live.)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm

The groan I felt rising made me both uncomfortable and to be honest, downright stupid. "Stop calling me a bitch for a start." I snapped, but then looked at Quinn. "All I know is that Michael and Anna can help her. She doesn't tell me what she and that freaky pet of hers do, but it helps a lot of vampires that don't necessarily make it back in one piece. That's the deal we have. I don't ask her and she don't ask me. We know what we are and we leave it at that." I shook my head and looked back at the vampire woman. An idea began to form in my head, but it was pure madness, even for me.

Still holding the fangs, I opened my hand and looked at them again. "They can't regenerate the fangs, but they can regenerate the muscle that holds them." I said quietly, then looked at the woman again. "If I put them back, can you regrow the gum and the tubes?" She nodded to me and I nodded back. I looked at Quinn and took a deep breath before shaking my head. I knew the second I put that vampire's fangs back in her mouth, she would bite on me and it would cause a panic. And there was no way she would be able to control it. She'd need the blood to heal. "Ok." I said quietly and turned in the circle of Quinn's arm. "Just... try and avoid any major arteries and veins, ok?"....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:41 pm

I put a hand on hers with the fangs. "I already have a form of their blood. It will be best if you let me do it. That way you will not be infected." I take them from her hand and move to the vampire. "Lay back on your back and open your mouth." I told her. She complied and I knelt down beside her and slowly replaced the fangs. As expected she automaticly bit down and on his hand.

Her eyes went wide for a moment as my blood flowed over the fangs and the gums. It was only a couple seconds before she withdrew them, blood covering her lips and the fangs. She looked at me strangely and then at Mac. "Who is he? The fangs seemed to have already melded into her gums. "Your blood holds the memories of one long thought dead." she said. "You are neither vampire nor human." she again looked at me in awe.

I looked at Mac not understanding what the vampire was saying. Memories in my blood, what was she trying to say." I stood up and wrapped my hand in a handkerchief untill my own healing began. My own healing ability seemed to prevent the venom as Mac called it from doing anything. Infact it pushed it out of my body from the wound as it healed.

The vampire looked up at Mac, "Huntres." she called Mac more with respect now. "I will go with you and this one to Rome. If you allow me, I will guide you to Cain."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:57 pm

I turned my head away as Quinn took the fangs from me and gave them back to the vampire. At this point, Gabe came to me and looked down at me. "You ok, babe?" he asked as he touched my cheek lightly.
"What am I doing?" I asked in whisper. "I just gave back a vampire the tools to make more."
Gabe looked at Quinn and firmed his jaw as he watched the woman bite down and take the man's blood. It was only a few seconds and he turned his eyes back to me. "The right thing." He told me quietly. I looked up at him. "She's our ticket to Cain and to Anubis and this whole rotten mess."
"She's a liability, Gabe." I said back, "A dangerous one." I then heard her ask me about Quinn. I didn't answer.
"No more than you." He told me as he touched my cheek again. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I didn't detect any malice in it. He then left me there and moved to Quinn.

After watching the man bind his hand, he turned side on so he could watch both me and him, and the woman. "Are we ok?" He asked carefully. "I heard what she said. You're a hybrid, ain't ya." He looked at Quinn carefully, "It makes sense. You move like them, you heal like them, but you ain't one of them. And you're immune to their venom." He looked at me briefly and I looked back. I still remained silent. Just then, the woman spoke.

Turning away fully, I began to walk back into the office. "Gabe, take the vampire to Anna." I said, "And get what she knows. Call me when she spills."
Gabe nodded and looked to the woman, "You're comin with me." He said to her. "You're done here."
"But." The woman said quickly.
"No buts." Gabe said, "Look, honey, she just gone done you a huge favour. She's kept her end of the bargain. Now it's time to keep yours. Got it?" The woman nodded and looked down again. "Right." He said, then looked to Quinn. "Guess, you're goin home, son." He said to the man and then picked the vampire up and led her out of the church......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 pm

Once out of the church the vampire, turned to Gabe. "The one you call Quinn has the blood of Elania running in his veins. She was a creation of Akasha that Cain took as wife over Akasha. During the Great Flood, she disapeared. Cain searched for her a long time and never found her. Yet he has her blood, I saw her memories." Marla's jaw kind of dropped at this. She knew some of the legends and there had been no mention of a Elania as a wife of Cain.

Inside the church I followed Mac back to t he office. "Now what?" I asked her, placing my hands on her shoulders. "You are not going there alone. I am not going to lose you when I just found you."

"Well now I never thought I would see the day that a man got that close to you." Came a familiar voice from the other door to the office. There stood Eland in his black robes trimmed in red and a read sash. At the sound of the voice I turned and saw him. He smiled at me, "You must be Quinn." he then moved forward to stand next to the two of them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next