The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 13 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Aura cuddles up to him and says, “Good I was worried it would give way and the village would be in danger.” She kisses him deeply and then starts to kiss her neck. She says, “I hope we both can rest a while. After the babies are born, we will be very busy with the kids, that we won’t have much time for each other.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Slith growled deep in his throat as she kissed his neck. "Mmm my lovely wife you are so beautiful" He took her in his arms and held her close. "My sweet love, I will give you what every you want" He kissed her back "If you want kisses and hugs I will give you that, if you want a back rub or more I will gladly give you that just name it my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:36 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “A back rub would be nice.” The part of her back that was wounded by the bat demon has been hurting a lot lately. She looks at him and kisses him lovingly. She says in the kiss, “A good back rub could really help with my soreness in my back.” She kisses him deeply and deepens it more and more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Slith smiled. "If a back rub is what my wife wants a back rub is what my wife will get" He returned the kiss, as she deeponed it he slipped in his tounge in to her mouth and started dancing with it. The he sighed into her sweet mouth and while kissing her he warmed up his hands then softly begain to rub her back being very gentle.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:31 am

Aura smiles some and kisses him back and whimpered some as he touched the sore part of her back. She broke the kiss and looked down. She says, “My back hurts there. It is getting too hard to move lately.” She smiles some again and looks into his eyes trying to seem okay with all that’s been going on with her lately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 am

Slith closed his eyes as he dear wife whimpered. He hated seeing her in pain. As he looked down he lifted her chin to look into her eyes and softly whispered "My love do you trust me?" If she said yes he would give more of his energy to her, to heal her and make her well so she could be comfortable.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:57 am

Aura looks at him sadly and says, “You are not giving any more of your energy. I will not sit here and watch you grow weaker as I grow stronger. So don‘t give me any more of your energy.” Her eyes grew serious as she told him this. She wasn’t stupid, she could feel his energy flowing through her. She was in pain she could bare it for him and their children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Slith held her close. "My love I would die for you, what is a little energy" He kissed her forhead "But I will do what you wish my sweets" He continued the massage. "The heat you feel my love is not my energy but a simple power I have to be able to heat up and heal.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Aura looks at him and says, “If you give me too much energy, you could die.” She tenses up as he touches her sore spot again. She says, “My body seems to give away the pain I try to hide from you.” She places her head on his shoulder as the pain starts to consume her. She grits her teeth and tries to bare the pain she was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:21 am

Slith shook his head "Would never happen my love" He felt her pain increase and closed his eyes and placed his hand on her back and pulled in close and took her pain into his own body. He stopped himself from shuddering but still took as much of her pain that he could with out making her too angry he then pulled her down into a gentle hug. "Now rest my love"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:38 am

Aura looks at him a moment before letting herself go into a deep sleep. She whispers talking in her sleep after a while, “Blood...no...Slith...” She woke up a few hours later with sweat caked on her forehead. She looked down between her legs. She was covered in cum from her body. She groans and goes to change her clothes. Her hormones were going crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Slith feel asleep next to his sweet wife. He knew he had done a dangerous thing, but he couldnt handle seeing her in pain. When she stood slith awoke and sliped off the bed and walked to Aura "Sweeite do you want a bath?" He slipped his hands gently around her belly. "What do you like my love?:
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Aura looks at him with a blush on her cheeks. She says, “I am going to grab a change of clothes and go to the hot springs to take a bath. You can join me if you want.” Her body was trembling with want as he touched her body. She smiles some and feels more cum go down her legs. She shivers some and bites her lip some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm

Slith softly stroked her stomach and kissed her neck. He needed her and it took all the dicipline that he had to keep his manhood down. She was surely tender and although he could see the want in her body, how could he hurt her? He growled at the scent of her cum. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. "Is that what you want my love?" Your body is saying something else." He winked and softly kissed her neck and collor bone waiting to see whaat she would choose.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:16 pm

Aura looks at him with a deep blush on her cheeks. “I want you my love. You don’t know how bad I want you.” She kisses wantingly and rubs up against him. More cum goes down her legs as she stood there. Her body begins to tremble more knowing she so close to him. “Please help me make the trembling stop. It is starting to drive me crazy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 am

Slith growled louder andpicked up his sweet love and layed her down on the bed. And softly kissed her lips then moved down slowly kissing her neck then down to her breasts and suckled on her nipples then kissed down more to her stomach then to her lovely navel then down inbetween her legs licking and her folds then unable to handle his erect manhood sat down on the bed and picked up his wife. "Now my love I want you to sit on my lap, I will help direct my dick into you, this way should be more comfortable for you, plus give you added pleasure." He grinned still kissing his wife. "I heard the woman folk in my old viallage that this way wont harm the babies"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

Aura looks at him and gets in his lap slowly. She was shaking with want as she felt his member go inside her. She kisses him deeply and wraps her arms around his neck. She nip at his neck trying to get him to thrust inside her. She relaxed on his member as her body adjusted to the new position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:06 am

Slith growled as Aura mounted hishard memeber. He smiled up at her. "Thats my Angel" As he kissed her deeply and niped at his neck he growled louder and gently took his hands to her gentle hips then thrusted his his hips up slow and gentle to begin then quickened his pace kissing his wife feverously "Mmmmmm my sweet Angel Aura you have such a appitate"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 am

Aura smiles and moans loudly as her body was finally getting the attention it wanted. She holds on to him as she kisses him deeply and feverishly. She arches her back and pleasure built up inside her. She moans, “This feels so good Slith. We should have done this position sooner.” She kisses him deeply and nips at his lip gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:49 am

Slith grinned. "So my Angel likes to be in controle does she" He winked then put his hands over his head and grinned. "Well controle me my love" He wanted to see what she would do if he did put her in charge it seemed that she had something that needed to be quenched and he would make sure it was. "There are other postions that I have overheard are good for you with you are with child" He grinned and has she nipped and his lip he growled again and arched his hips upword and thrusted his memeber deep insideof her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:00 am

Aura kisses him before taking control of their love making. She begins riding his member hard trying to satisfy the urges inside her body. She says moaning loudly, “I am willing to try anything to get these urges to stop.” Her body bounced up and down on his member happily. Her pussy lips were getting soaked with pre cum and she was getting close to her fist cum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Slith moaned and growled out loud as Aura rode her memeber hard. He tired to met her movement and thrusted his member up to met her coming down he grinned huge. "Ohhh my sweet love I will show you the other moves in time for now controle me my love" He moaned loudly and arched back he could feel her getting close to her climax and that made him growl even louder. "Ohhhh Aura yes my sweet Angel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Aura looks at him as she moans loudly. She goes all the way down on his member and screams his name loudly as she hits her climax. She pants heavily as she tries to catch her breath. Her body shakes still as she knew the urges were not going away just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:27 pm

Slith had pushed his hips upwords as she came down and moaned out her name. He gently stroked her face and pulled her down for a kiss. He could tell that she was not finished so he gently took her off his lap and rubbed his chin thoughtfully "Well my love I wasnt sure if you were ready for this but lets try this" He kissed her softly. "Okay my Angel I want you to get on all fours and I will take you from behind" He paused. "But I will not do you in the ass yet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:36 pm

Aura looks at him a moment and says, “Okay...” She gets on all fours and waits for him to do what he wanted to her. She moves the blanket underneath her to keep her body warm as she waited for him to start. Her body shakes as the cold air runs over her body and she tries to ignore it a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum