The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xuxa_Rene Only

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 3 Empty Re: Xuxa_Rene Only

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:10 pm

Aura blushed softly as he kissed the side of her mouth. She turns to face him and kisses him softly on the lips. She pulls the kiss apart and says, “You are rather handsome Slith.” Aura stayed in his warm arms and lays her hands gently on his chest. She waited for him to say something. Aura hoped what she did, did not bother Slith. She just wanted to show him her feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:06 pm

Slith liked that he was able to make her blush so easily. As he kissed his lips full on Slith let out a soft whimper, she tasted so good. But he shook his head sadly. "I am not handsome Aura"

As she stayed in his arms he smiled and has her lands laid down on his chest she sighed contently. "Aura you are not only an angel, I think you are a goddess."
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Aura smiles and kisses him softly again. She says, “You are a handsome man in my eyes and there is nothing that can change that.” She blushes again as he calls her a goddess. She liked being with him as he treated her so well. Aura says, “If I was a goddess, I would make you a god so no one would hurt you ever again for being a half demon.” She relaxed in his arms as she was happy to be with him. She hoped no one would ever tear her away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Slith chuckled and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay but only because you said so" He smiled and kissed the bridge of his nose. He stared down at him as she explained what she would do. He grinned. "Well as long as I am with you I will be happy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:01 pm

Aura smiled as he kissed the bridge of her nose. She kisses him on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her fingers went through his hair and she played with his hair. Aura wrapped her wings around his body. She could tell his body was cooling down. She says in the kiss, “Tonight is going to be a very cold night.” Aura kept her wings around him to warm him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Slith returned the kiss his hands on her warm flesh as she wrapped her arms and played with his hair he let out a soft growl. She had found one of the main spots that got him going. The wings just added to it, pulling them closer togethr. And it also warmed him up. As she spoke he nodded. "I do not know how I am going to stay warm tonight"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:52 pm

She giggled when she heard him growl. Aura presses against him and says in the kiss, “You could always lay with me tonight. We could press the two beds together and then the bed will be big enough for the two of us.” She then broke the kiss and starts to kiss down his neck slowly. Her wings kept them pretty pressed together, which caused the heat to be caught around them. Aura enjoyed the feeling of being so close to Slith. She has never wanted to be this close to anyone before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:09 am

Slith smiled at the sound of her giggle. "Mmm I like the sound of your giggle Aura" As she kissed him back and made her suggestion he growled softly again. "I think that is a really good idea, but you will have to let me go so I can get the bed for us he didnt want to leave her warmth it wasa lot colder here then where he was from but he also wanted to sleep close to her and that ngiht of warmth and closness would be worth a few moments of discomfort.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:05 am

Aura kissed him and then let him go slowly. She went to a different room and got plenty of extra blankets for them to use. She smiled some as she watched him put the beds together and then she made the bed as warm as possible. Aura did not want him getting sick because of the cold. She went to his side and kissed him again before getting in the bed. She patted the spot next to her to get him to get in the bed with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:02 am

Slith shuddered as the cold hit his skin but he went and got the other bed and moved it to the frist one then as Aura made the bed he smiled as she made it. As he patted it he climbed into bed with her and stroked her check. "You are not just beautiful you are wonderful, and even warm too" He smiled and gently kissed her lips again. "And you taste good too"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 am

Aura kissed him back happily. She says in the kiss, “I did not know my lips even had a taste to them…” She got close to him and rubbed that spot on his neck that got him to growl. She thought his growls were cute and a bit sexy even. She broke the kiss and began to nip ever so gently at his neck. Aura looked at him with a smiled on her face as she nipped at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:47 pm

Slith nodded. "Well yours do" He grinned and as he felt her hand on his spot he growled again then looked down at her. "You are a little tricky one" He growled deep in his throat again and as she broke the kiss he sighed soflty he didnt want the kiss to ever end but as she nipped at his flesh he leaned back and let her bit at him he continued to growl as he gently wrapped his arms around her. "Mmmm Aura you have made me truely happ"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:47 am

Aura smiled hearing him growl again. She says as she stopped nipping at him, “I am glad I make you happy Slith.” Aura stroked the back of his neck. She could tell he was still a bit cold. So she covers him and herself up. She kissed his lips and said, “Your growls are so cute to me sexy even.” Aura then just looked into his soft eyes. She had never met anyone like him. His heart has stayed kind even after years of being treated like trash. She had never met any other half demon that she has come across.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:48 pm

Slith continued to growl and stroke her soft skin. Her skin felt amazing against his skin. As she covered both of them he growled again and then kissed her back softly running his tongue along her lips.

As he called her sexy his pale skin blushed slightly. He looked back up at her into her gaze and drew her dow to kiss her lips again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Aura kisses him back and smiles because she made him blush. She let out a small giggle as his hands came to her ticklish spot on her side. If he kissed the right spot on her neck, he could get her to moan like crazy. Aura broke the kiss and asked, “Something has been bothering me. What happened to the fire demon that attacked me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:30 pm

Slith grinned and begain to tickle her slightly "Mmm I like your laught Aura" When she asked her question he shook his head "Dont worry about it Aura, the ground will either reject him or accept him" In all truth he didnt know He only hoped that is what happened, he would go and find out at first light.
He pulled her down and slowly began to kiss her neck while stroking her back. "Mmmm your warm Aura, how do you radiate such heat?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Xuxa_Rene Only - Page 3 SecondauraAura moaned happily as he pulled her down and slowly began to kiss her neck while stroking her back. "Mmmm your warm Aura, how do you radiate such heat?" Slith asked her. She says still moaning happy, “I got that from my father. He was warm blooded so he generated lots of heat for my mother and I.” She moaned a bit louder when he found the sweet on her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Slith grinned as he heard her moan. "I think I have found a special spot on you my Angel" He didnt even realize fully what he was saying he instead just continued to suckle and lick and bite at her spot on the neck. He continued to hold her close his hands resting on the small of her back. "Mmmm Aura you do feel so right in my arms, never before have I felt so warm, been cold for as long as I can remember, but now, I could get used to get to being warm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 pm

Aura moaned in pure pleasure as Slith continued to suck, lick, and bite that special spot. She gave a soft whimper and said, “You don’t ever have to leave the warmth of my heart and body if you do not want to. I have never felt so safe and wanted by anyone my entire life. Neither of us want to lose each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:41 am

Slith growled in responce to her moaning. "I dont ever want to leave you" He whispered softly into her ear. I want to stay with you for the rest of our days" He grinned knowing that both of them would live for many more years they would have an eternity together. He rubbed her hips slightly. 'Mmmm your body is flawless Aura"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Aura looks at him as Slith stroked her hips. She shivered at his colder touch. She says, “Here in this village we can be together as long as we desire. We will still have to fight demons in order to keep our homes and food. However, it will be worth it though.” Aura touched his hands as he stroked her his. His hands were rough from fighting and hers were smooth from soaking them in lotions and oil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Slith noticed her shivering and lowered her hands and looked away from her. "I am sorry Aura, I am colder then you, my touch doesnt hurt you does it?" He moved his gaze to look into her sweet eyes. "I am willing to fight demons if it means being able to stay with you" He grinned at the feeling of her soft hands. "My your hands are soft Aura, everything about you is perfect"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Aura says, "Your touch does not hurt me. I am just not use to it yet." She kissed him softly as she stroked his body some. She says after she breaks the kiss slowly, "I will always be perfect in your eyes because you care about me." She kept relaxed as they stayed in each other's arms. Aura was still worried about the demon some. She thinks, "Slith could not have killed that demon. Unless having an urge to protect me increased his strength. That has to be it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri May 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Slith nodded to her explaination he gently put his arms around her again as they kissed. He then leaned back as she stroked his body. Uttering soft moans. "I do care for you Aura, its only been a short time but I have never found anyone like you before." He held her close and closed his eyes. "Something is bothering you Aura, what is it? you can tell me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Aura says, “I am thinking of how you could have slain that demon. I have heard stories about half demons can possess the power of a full demon for a short time, when they have an urge to protect someone they love or deeply care for. I wonder if that is how you killed that demon that attacked me.” She nibbled at his neck softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum