The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:56 am

Lizabeth smiled as he lifted her up she felt comfortable in his arms she rested her head on his shoulder as he spoke. She sat up suddenly and stared at him. "You...love me?" She was shocked but as he kissed her cheek she bowed her head and blushed.

She leaned back down on his chest and watched the fire with her. Feeling comfortable and safe for the first time that she could remember.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 6 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 am

Takeda smiled and held her a little tighter and then. He kissed her forehead again and says, "Time for you to go to bed." He stands up with her in his arms and carries her to her tent and then laid her down on top of a nice silk blanket then he pulled another one over her and says, "Gud night." As he kissed her fore head again and started to back out of the tent.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 am

Lizabeth giggled as he held her tighter and then kissed her forhead. As he carried her she held on to his neck. When he laid he down in the tent ontop of the silk blanket she sighed "this is comfortable" She watched him start to back out. "Takeda, are you sure you can not lay down in here with me?" She wasnt sure if he didnt want to lay in wth her cause of the no room or because of the danger of no one being out there. Watching camp.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 pm

Takeda smiles as he crawls foward and stops when his face is right over hers and says, "We will have plenty of time after we escape danger to lay side by side but now is not the time." He smiles and then says, "But if you want you could give me a kiss and we can let that be all for now." He rubs his nose on hers and smiless as he hovered over this beautiful little Irish girl. She was so skinny and he was so tone she was easliy taller then him but when you looked at them in this position she looked smaller than him. He extremely strong and his muscles showed it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:18 pm

Lizabeth reached up and carrassed his face. She faked a pout but nodded he was right it wasnt time yet. She found her heart was beating faster when he hovvered over her like this could she be falling in love with him? Time would tell, she was still worried that his father wouldnt accept her she was Irish and it seemed everyone hated the Irish for some reason or an other.

She reached up and brought his head down to hers and softly kissed his lips. Her arms traveled down his muscular back reluclantly she broke the kiss. "I, I..." She trailed off. "Thank you Takeda for everything"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 am

Takeda smiled as she kissed him. And when she thanked him for his help he just smiled and says, "I am glad that I could help you and if you need anything else was just call I will be outside watching after my princess. He moved her hair out of her face and kissed her cheek and backed out of the tent and climbed up an tree to keep watch and to try and spot someone before they got to close.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 am

As he called her a princess she grinned. She liked being complemented she watched as he backed out of the tent and disapear she moved into the blankets and closed her eyes. For the first time in as long as she could remember she felt safe and content and for the first time she actually slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:14 am

Takeda rested in the trees he just sat there like a panther on a branch and when morning came he saw a dust cloud so he pulled out his scope and looked off in that direction to see what was coming his way. It was just who he expected. Karai and his men were headed there way. Takeda leaped out of the tree and takes the tent aprat with out waking Lizabeth he backed everything onto Fire Starter. He picked up Lizabeth trying not to wake her and then leaped on too Fire Starter. They took off faster then the wind. They were almost twenty miles away by the time Karai's men had even gotten to their campsite let alone figure out that Takeda was there.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:58 am

Lizabeth slept soundly through the night she didnt even awken once something about being with Takeda calmed her down and made her feel safe. She didnt even notice Takeda packing up the camp she felt herself moving but she felt safe.

Eventually she fluttered her eyes open and noticed they were moving very fast. "Ohhh, what happened?" She looked up at Takeda.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:09 pm

Takeda decide not to tell her yet so he just smirked and says, "Well we have to keep moving their is a lot of land to cross." He pulls her back some so her head was on his chest. He looks down go back to sleep. Today is one of the first days you don't have to do anything when you get up but just relax. They rode for hours before Takeda stopped pulled out some food. They didn't stop moving though they just weren't moving as fast. They started eating as Takeda got off of Fire Starters back and walked beside him. He turned around and kept his eyes sharp for any movement. Then he looked at Lizabeth and smiled.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:08 pm

Lizabeth nodded and leaned back against him. She felt as if he was hidding something from her but decided to let it go for now. She enjoyed being in his arms and she decided to listen to him and just layed back and closed her eyes again even though she was still sleeping she was still feather light against his chest.

At the smell of food she awoke and yawned. "Mmmm that smells good." She thanked him and sat up and watched him walk beside her,
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Takeda kept Fire Starters reains in his hands and his other hand he used to eat some cooked meat a fruit and then it went back on his katana. He walked beside her for a while and then when she finished eating he looked up and says, "I am sorry bout breakfast but I really didn't put much time into cooking it." He smirked as they made it to another village. Then he looked at his map. Then he looked up at Lizabeth we should skip this town. He climbed on Fire Startes back and started heading around the village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:26 am

Lizabeth ate breakfast the food again felt so good in her stomach she shock her head to his coments "Breakfast was lovely Takeda I thank you" She watched him leading them and had to smile again. He was so strong and her saviour. He saved her from certain death more then once and now he was taking her to a new land and a new home she was growing excited.

As he climbed back on his horse she instinctivly leaned back against his chest. "Alright Takeda" She trusted his judgment and although she was curious on why they would have to skip it she would keep silent for nw.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 am

Takeda and Fire Starter took off and zoomed by the town then sum hores come out of the towns gate and started following them. Takeda saw them and says, "Lizabeth hold on." He leanded foward and says into Fire Startes ear. "Blaze." Then Fire Starter moved faster and faster his speed was increidable. They were going so fast everything seemed like a blur. Then Takeda took his arm and placed it in front of Lizabeth's face and tells her to grabe the reains. Then Takeda ducked his head behind hers with one hand on the reeains and the other in front of Lizabeths face to protect her from the wind. Fire Starter left the other horse so far behind that all they cold see was a fading trail of dust. After Takeda was postive they lost them he patted Fire Starter's neck and he stopped and started walking. Takeda leaped off of Fire Starter immedately and jumped took off an ton of stuff off of Fire Starter and then he pulled Lizabeth off of his back. He looks at Lizabeth and says, "I am sorry for snatching you off but after making Fire Starter run Like that I like to give him a nice break."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 am

Lizabeth had already closed her eyes against the blinding speed but as he told her to hold on and leaned forwords she was forced to also lean forward then she held on as much as she could to his legs. As he gave her the reigns she changed her grip to them and as the world disapered past them.

When they stopped and she was wisked off the horse she smiled at Takeda. "Thats alright Takeda" She looked around "So where are we?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 am

Takeda smiled and says, "About three days ahead of our actual time." He smiled as he carried the extra bags on his back and one on his shoulder and one hand full of stuff. Then he reached out his free hand and took Lizabeth's hand. He held it tight as they walked next to Fire Starter then he looked up and Fire Starter and says, "Lizabeth could you grab his reigns he is a good horse and would stay with me to the end of the world but he is easily tempted. So could you go ahead and grab his reigns before he sees something he liked." But Takeda didn't let go of Lizabeth's hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:19 pm

Lizabeth gasped and looked up at Takeda "We traveled that far that quickly?" She was about to ask him if she could help him carry someone the stuff when he requested that she take the reigns. She knew it was a great honour to be intrusted with a mans horse she grinned "I would be honored Takeda" She gently grabbed a hold of the reins and looked back at his horse then to Takeda "He is a very beautfful horse"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:52 pm

Takeda smiled, "He isn't always this beautiful. Then Fire Starter shook his head in disagreement. "Takeda laughed and says, "I saved him. His mother was a mare of my mothers and his father was a random mustang brought from the new world. My father only wanting pure breed horse was going to have him killed. Well until I stood in and asked my father for him. He didn't like at first but after seeing how he turned out I guess you can say It was good for everybody." He smiled as they held hands and cut through these beautiful feilds of flowers.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:21 pm

As Fire starter shook his head Lizabeth laughed. "Aye I think he is very beautiful" She smiled and stroked the long sleek nose of the horse and squezzed Takeda's hand. "Well it looks like you like saving the unwanted" She bowed her head then looked up at him through the top of her eyes. "Seems you are always around when you are needed" She turned back to Fire Starter. "Yes I think you are beautful and will always think so"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:28 am

Takeda smiles, "Yeah I guess I do have an knack for being where I am needed but that wasn't all ways true." He lowered his head and thens says, "Come on we have to lose some of this stuff." He said stopping and emptyed out his bag of clothes and then buried them in feilds and says, "Lets go we can move a little faster now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 am

As they were walking she lifted his hand to her lips and kissed it softly as he burried some of the stuff she looked at him. "Hey do you want some help to carry that stuff?" She didnt want him to have to have to carry everyeverything and felt bad that she didnt ask before he had to burry sme of the clothes.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 am

Takeda smiled as she kissed his hand and looked at her when she asked to carry something and says, "No I am okay, plus I like carrying all of this stuff makes me stronger." He picked up everything else and started walking. He turned around and took Lizabeth's hand. "Come on." Then he stopped. "Don't forget to grab Fire Starter." Her turned around let Lizabeth grab him and they kept walking foward. They walked till sundown. Then Takeda stopped them and the walked to the egde of some woods. "Come on we will camp here for the night he set up the tent and laid down the the silk balankets for Lizabeth. He turned around and says, "Your tent is ready I will stay out here again." He smiled as he sat next to the fire and streached out then grabed Lizabeth's leg and pulled her over to him. He smiles at her and says, "The good new is you don't have to go to bed right now." He pulled her ontop of him. "Meaning that we can just lay here next to this warm fire for at least another hour." He wraps his arms around her waist smiling at her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Lizabeth nodded and grinned. "Well I dont know if you could get stronger" As he took her hand again she squeezed it softly. As he directed she grabbed the reigns of Fire starter and walked with him. She didnt mind walking, she may have looked weak but she was strong and she could keep gong longer then most grown men.

When they stopped she looked around "This is nice" She turned to pet Fire starter and by the time she turned bck around the camp was set up. "Hmmm Fire starter isnt the only fast mover around here" She gladly sat down beside Takeda and as he pulled her ontop of him she grinned. "Mmm comfy"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:44 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I am glady you think it comfy. Most girls don't like sleeping on rocks." Takeda smiled and started flexing his muscles at her. He smiles and says, "Don't make me take off the shirt because then you will just be sleeping on boulders." He smiles and leans his head forward and plants a kiss on Lizabeth. "So it is almost time for you to go to bed and I have to keep watch." He stands up with Lizabeth's arms wrapped around his neck. So then he walked with her hanging from his neck then he scooped her up and crawled with her into the tent and placed her down.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 am

Lizabeth shrugged "I have slept on wrose I used to have to sit outside and gaurd the house from vand--" She stopped short but not soon enough now he knew more about her life before hand, on how she had to go nights withoutsleep to keep people from baring the house then sitting it on fire with them in it.

As he kissed her she went to return it but that is when he pulled away too soon she pouted slightly and as he lifted her up she giggled. "Mmmm I guess your luggage weighs more then me" She knew she was still frail looking although she had been eating well she was natually frail looking that is why so many people tried to take advantage of her.

As he laid her down in the tent she looked up at him. "Mmmm thank you" She slolwly lifted up her hand and brought his neck down and kissed him softly on the lips. "Thank yu for everything, but surely you are getting tired should we do shifts tonight, I dont want you to grow ill due to lack of sleep"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 41 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next