The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Takeda looks down and says, "I guess I lost this battle and should probably go catch up on my sleep." He looks at his father and says, "You should take her for a ride the people around the town deserver to get a closer look at her." He then turns and heads for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 23 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:27 am

Raising an eyebrow watched as Takeda leave. She leaned over to the King. "Father should I be worried that he conceeded so easily?" She smled and patted his arm. "Good night Takeda, rest well" But she was still worried that this was the calm before the storm. Wrinking her brow she looked at the King again. "The people, are you sure I am ready?" She looked nervously down at her skin. "I guess I look better"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:31 am

The king laughs and says, "No Takeda is a very wise young man and he knows when to fight and when to flee." The king shows a smirk and says, "He will never flea from battle but when he is out number in debate he knows he has probably done wrong." He smiles and says, "Come on lets go see the people. Oh and while we are out how about some pastries. You have to taste them they are great." He smiles as he helps her up and walks her out of the throne room and down the streets of the village.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:23 am

Relived that she had not upset Takeda again she nodded. "Thank you father that makes me feel a lot better, he does need his sleep I have stayed up for days wth little Marla when she was sick, I know how tough it is" She stood with him and took his hand. And walked with him "A pastry does sound lovely" She grinned "I do not belive I have ever had one" She said with a small shrug. Just before they entered the village she gave the king a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Father" She then walked wth the King in the Village sticking close to the King. Taking in the sites and smells and sounds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:46 pm

The king glared down. "You have never had a pastry well that just won't do. I will have to get you your first one then." He smiles and walks her through the village. He then stops at the bakery and says, "Choose which ever ones you think you may like." The king looks at the barker and says, "I will have my usual." The baker looks back at the king and says, "Does Takeda know that you are here. The king smiles and says, "Last time I checked I am still king and he dose not control my diet."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Smiling Lizabeth walked with the King, her face all light up. "Oh father that does sound lovley" She said with a big smile then as they walked into the store she was amazed at all of the pastries not knowing what each thing was she turned to the Baker. "Can I have the same as him please" She asked a bit nervously. She smiled "Unless father here has somethng else he would recommend me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:01 pm

The king looking at the baker and says, "Yeah I do recommend other things." The king says with a big smile. "We will take four nope make it seven of everything." The king smiles and calls for his body guards to come and get the delicious pastries. The king then says, "Now back to the castle before Takeda wakes up and catches us." He smiles as they pay the baker and head back to the castle sneaking into the throne room the king looks around and instructs the guards to leave the pastries in between the kings chair and Lizabeth's new chair. The king smiles and says, "We made it Takeda has not spotted us with this pastries and for the most part me." Then a loud voice came form above the entrance of the throne room. There sat Takeda saying, "You know you are not suppose to eat those father." The king jumps up and turns around.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:16 am

Surprised at the Kings big smile Lizabeth was a bit nervous but smiled when he realized what he was doing. "Father that is a lot" She remember what the baker said when they had first come in but she wouldnt question anythng of course she simply smled and again took his hand to the Palace. Once insde she giggled at the King, she wondered why he had to sneak around from his son what harm could pastries cause?

She sat back in the comfortable chair and went to pick a pastry to eat but the voice made her jump about a foot off of her chair, she clasped her chest and turned to the voice. "Takdea you scared me, you shouldnt go sneaking around like that" She then winkled her brow. "And why cant father eat what he wants?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:31 am

Takeda leaps down and looks at his father. "That is low even for you father. Using your new daughter as an excuse to get pastries that are not good for you, your teeth or your health." He looks at Lizabeth. "I am guessing he didn't tell you he is a big baby who will eat the food but won't take care of himself." He glares at his father. But then his glare turns to an smirk. "Eat your food now but tomorrow me you obstacle course five times." He smile and leaps back to his seat above the door and leans back and relaxes. His father turns around and says, "Well Lizabeth if i have to do the work then I am going to eat the food." He walks over and sits next to the big bag and looks. "Up well Lizabeth are you going to join me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 pm

Confused Lizabeth looked between the two blinking not fully understanding what was going on. Why wasnt the King allowed to have Pastries? Why were they bad for teeth and health? So many questions swarmed in her head that she nearly felt dizzy. But when Takeda started to talk to her she listened then smiled. "Takeda it may be my fault too, I had never had a pastry before and I wanted to try one" She said with a little bit of a blush covering her pale face.

At the mention of the obstacle Lizabeth perked up "Takeda, if the doctor clears me can I try that obstacle thing?" Then she walked to the King "Yes father I will join you" She walked first to Takeda and kissed him on the cheek softly. "How did you sleep, it wasnt that long" she said worriedly then to the king she grinned "Father we are going to try harder next time we sneak out"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 am

Takeda looks over at his father who was pulling pasty after pasty our and advertising them to Lizabethe to see how she would like them. Takeda leans his head back and says, "Yes if the doctor clears you can give the obstacle course a try." His father looks up at him and says, "Takeda that is not right you can't make her run that thing she would never make it in the condition she is in." Takeda holds up his hand and says, "She won't be alone father." He then climbs back over the top part over the entrance where his throne was. He sits in his chair and over looks the whole throne room.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Looking at all of the pastries Lizabeth's eyes were getting bigger and bigger she was amazed at all of the food. She had never seen so many. She wasnt sure where to begin. They all looked so good she sat back defeated. Then turned to the King "Please where should I start?" She then looked to Takeda, and the King "Only if my doctor clears me and I only want to try it, I need to be stronger." She sallowed "I cant let Takeda thnk he can alwys win against me if he play wrtestle" She looked at the King again "Please Father I do not know where to start" She sad looking at all of he Pastries.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:15 pm

The king pulls out an round pastry with a blue gel like substance in the center. "These are called moon cakes. Thats what most of the pastries are. Some have open tops and other tops are covered in a thin layer of glaze or fired dough." He smiles and says, "They also have different flavors from strawberry to any wild berry you can think of."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:27 am

Listenng to the King Lizabeth nodded. "That one sounds good father" She took one and ate it and let out a ver impolient moan then covered her mouth embarassaed "Opps" but she then continued eatng grinning. "Mmmm I can see why your son doesnt want you eating too many of these, they are very sweet but so good" She grinned at took another one and ate it. "MMmmm really good father"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 am

The King laughs and says, "Yes moon cakes are great but these aren't the best moon cakes in the whole country." He looks at Lizabeth you wouldn't guess who makes the best." He smiles and says, "I will give you a hint he lives in this royal castle."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:56 am

Lizabeth listened to the King speak then her eyes got big when he mentoned that some one in the Royal Castle made really good ones. She looked between him and Takeda. Who could it be. She raised an eyebrow "So which one of my two boys is the baker?" She asked teasingly. She enjoyed sitting with the King but would liked it better if she was with Takeda as well maybe sitting on his lap with his arms around her waist but she wasnt even fully sure where he was.

"Has my sister tried some of these?" She asked softly wondering if her sister had, she was sure she had though that the King had walked with her to the same bakery.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:35 pm

The King laughs and says, "Well while spending all of this time with the one who makes the best moon cakes in the who kingdom. Well I bet she has had one more then me and you have in these bags put together." He smiles and picks up another one and then eats it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:28 am

Her jaw dropping again Lizabeth turned and looked at the King "You are the best baker Father?" She blinked surprised. "Well how about teaching your daughter how to bake them too?" She asked winking. Smiling at the sound of her sister she giggled. "Yeah that sounds like her, I do hope she wasnt too much trouble, she is headstrong girl, much like her sister" Lizabeth giggled again. "I dont think Takdeda would deney the fact that I am head strong but I do belive he likes it"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 pm

The King laughs and says, "Yes Takeda is not one to deny the truth but he does know what he likes and wants." He then finish laughing and says, "Wait you think I am the best at making them." He laughs even harder and says, "Oh no my child. I am the best at eating them. Chino is the best at making them and he makes so many bakers mad."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 am

Smiling at the mention of Takeda Lizabeth nodded. Then blushed as he begain to laugh "Oh my I am sorry" She giggled. "Well I a glad that little Marla had someone to be close to she has bounced back to her self quickly and for that I am grateful that you were able to heal her and bring her out of hershell and of course heal me" She tried to hide a yawn ,for she was still feeling a bit tired and weak. But she didnt want to worry the two men she wanted to be able to try the obsectal course, and she knew that if either of them saw that she was still not up to 100% they wouldnt be allowed to. , but Takeda was still not around was he sleeping somewhere??

She grinned although her eyes were gettng heavier. "Well you might have some competion father in eating all of these" She giggled agai then let out a big yawn that she was not able to contain or hide. She shook her head. "Hmmm guess the pastries made me a bit weary" She lied.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Takeda looks over his shoulder and down into the throne room and says, "You lie pastries don't make you tired. Not being fully recovered leaves you tired." He looks down from his second room that was directly above the door to the throne room. He lowers his hand and says, "Come on take my hand and I will pull you up." He smiles and says, "You should get some rest come on."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:10 am

Jumping in her seat she whrilled around. Then blushed towards the King. "I didnt realize he was still here" She whispered to him. Then giggled softly. "I dont want to go, I like sitting and chattng with you father" but as she spoke her eyes were getting heavier and it was clear that she was fighting to stay awake, sure she was feeling weak but she wanted to stay wih the King. But when Takeda came over she sighed. "Father can we have another talk soon?" She asks softly before giving her hand to Takeda and leaning into his strong arms.

"I guess I am not 100 % yet huh?" She said softly threw a big yawn. "Hmmm a nap does sound nice though" She smiiled up at him "How did you sleep?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:10 am

Takeda looks at his father as she talked. The king stands up and says, "Of course my dear I would have it any other way." He smiles and says, "But it is getting towards time to retire. So you should go with Takeda to bed and we will talk first thing in the morning at breakfast." Takeda looks at his father and says, "Yes at breakfast we will talk and after breakfast we will run." The King just hung his head low and says, "Do I really have to." Takeda looks at him and the King says alright but Chino has to run to he has more moon cakess then me and Lizabeth put together. Takeda laughs and says, "Ok father he will run it to."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:41 am

Be assured that they would be able to talk tomrrow Lizabeth slowly nodded "Alright, Alright I give I will go rest" She softly laughed at the King and Takeda. "I guess tommrow wouldnt be the best day but I do want to run, have to keep fit" She grinned but then yawned and suddenly it hit her like a wave. She half closed her eyes and would need his help to get to bed. She looked up at him soon they would be wed and that made him smile. She kissed his cheek softly, then his lips ever so softly. "Thank you Takeda" She then leaned her head on his strong chest.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Takeda smiles and kisses her forehead. "The doctor will be by in the morning to make sure you are okay. He will be the one determining weather you run the course tomorrow." He smile and closes his head and leans back on the bed.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next