The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 22 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Nodding Lizabeth looked up at him. "I want to start our life together" She paused and looked down noticing a rash on her arms. "I have scarlet fever dont I?" She winced. "I will be ugly for a while, the rash coveres the entire body and remans for a long time after the illness passes" She started to cry silently the tears fell down her cheeks. 'How coul I let myself get sick before our big day"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene) - Page 22 Empty Re: Hidden Prince in a New Land. ( Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Takeda's hand snaked over her shoulder and down to her chin as it lifted her face up to look at him face to face. "You could look like a green fuzzy pig and I would still marry you." He smiles and kisses her don't worry about it if you feel that bad about it then we will put a veil on you if you wish." He smiles even more and gives her one more kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:14 pm

As he touched her and then kissed her it did wonders for her calming her down and relaxing her, she of course was freeting over everythng She sighed softly into the kiss. 'How bad is the rash?" She blinked still a bit weak but getting better" She shook her head, "I havent met the people, they havent meet me, I havent tried on my dresss" She was getting worked up again and it was causing her breaths to come in short raspy breaths.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:38 pm

Takeda softly grabs her head and says, "Don't worry the rash is only on your leg. We will go meet the people this afternoon." He smiles and kisses her forehead. "As for your dress you were measured and it is a layer dress. If we take out one layer you look the same and have more room." He takes her hands and says, "Now settle down. Okay my love."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:05 pm

Smiling softly Lizabeth nodded. "Thank you Takeda" She paused "I guess its just prebride worries" She looked up at him. "If I am to met the people can I have a bath to clean up?" She looked up at him, "I want the people to accept me and to think am good enough for their prince"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:34 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "Yes my love one of the nurse will come in and assist you with that." He takes her hand and waist and helps her up. He leads her to the bathroom. Then he summons a nurse to help from there. He kisses her hand and says, "I will be back within the hour." And with that he turned and headed for the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 am

Walking proved a bit difficult but with Takeda wih her she managed and once she was to the tub she smiled as he kissed her hand then watched him leave. Turning to a servent she blushed. "I be not used to being tended too, but I am a bit weak right now" She nodded and allowed herself to be stripped and led into the bath, there she washed herself including her hair and once she was done the servents helped her get dressed, in a more traditional of the lands dress and helpd do her hair in a local way and then lead her out to met with Takeda again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:15 pm

Takeda was right out side the door. He smiles and says, "I didn't go to far." He takes her hand and waist. Then he leads her out to his fathers throne room. He opens the door and walks in. He looks to his left to see his father lifting up his banryuu's up on the wall where they normally hung unless they were being prepared for battle. Takeda looks at his father and says, "Look who decide to join the living again." He smiles and gives Lizabeth a soft squeeze.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Smiling Lizabeth looked up at him "How does this look, the ladies told me that this is much like what your people wear" She was a litle weak on her feet but with his help made it to the throne room. Seeing his father she curtsied to him blushing at Takeda's coment. "Thank you, and I am so sorry if I scared you, father"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:54 pm

Takeda smiles and says, "I have never seen those robes look any prettier." As Lizabeth made her comment to the king. The king just lets out an hardy laugh and says, "You my daughter are a tough one I had not one fear in my heart that you would be leaving us." Takeda helps her over to a throne chair and sits her down. Looking at his father he says, "Why do you always hang those things up. I would rather keep them in my room." His father smiles and says, "Because I am still king and I will do as I please." He smiles and says, "Okay father but when you leave us they will go into my room."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:23 am

Her face turned a deep red as he complimented her she giggled softly. "Why thank you" She whispered. Still blushing she looked up at the King. "Well I do suppose I am a stubbrone one' She chuckled. "I can be very strong headed" As she was lead to the throne chair and sat down and looked up at Takeda and his father talkingat his statment she raised an eyebrow 'And what are those going to do in OUR room?" She asked giving him a look that clearly said that she did not want them hanging in their room.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 pm

He looks at his father and then back to Lizabeth and says, "The people are gathering to see you. It won't take long my father will make the announcement and then we leave. The villagers know you are recovering so they won't ask you to stay for long. You are just making your self known to the village." He smiles as he walks back over and grabs her arm and waist and helps her up.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Lizabeth chuckled "I noticed you did not anserw my question Dear Takeda" But she simply smiled as he helped her up. "Souns good, I would like to see them and then you can give me your anserw about those things" She pointed to them and the king.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Takeda leads Lizabeth to the balcony where his father stood. His father looks out to the crowd and says, "Too all of you proud fathers and beautiful women I know you hang your heads low for my oldest and even my youngest sons may have found an bride." He smiles and signals for Takeda and Lizabeth to come forward. Takeda leads his bride up to the edge of the balcony and shows an wave of acknowledgement to his people and then he turns with Lizabeth and walks back into his father's throne room. He smiles and says, "By the way they won't hang up in our room. They will lay right under my bed." He smiles and helps her back to her seat.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:22 am

Once on the balcony Lizabeth felt a bit nervous and what his father said made her blush. But she walked to the edge of the balcony and glanced over the crowd smiling. She wasnt sure what they thought of her but she was ushered in too quicky to be able to tell.

Once back in side she looked up at the King and Takeda. "Do you think they will accept me. Some must think me as weak I am only in your country fro a few days and I get sick?" She swallowed hard then shook her head. "Never mind, I know they will" She smiled. " I am just nervous I have been rejected a lot and I guess I think its always coming"

She raised an eyebrow when he mentioned the weapons being under their bed "And when our little ones are running underfoot?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:00 am

Takeda looked at her and says, "What little ones." He then turns to his father and smiles and says, "Okay fine but they do have leather covers that I can put over them in which case they would be harmless unless someone where to pick them up and swing them at someone." He looks at his Lizabeth and says, "But they won't go into our room until the old man over here passes away." He looks back at his father and says, "Meaning we have about another 30 or 40 years until that happens."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:58 pm

Sitting in the chair, Lizabeth looked up at Takeda "Well once we be wed" She suddenly blushed and giggled looking up at his father. 'Well I want your father to hear footsteeps of grand children" She said then giggled again. Then leaned back in the chair slightly tired. Turnng to the king she smiled agan "Father, how did they react to me?" She paused "Takeda took me away so quickly I could barely see"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:06 am

The father smiles and says, "They reacted the same as always a few cheers a big applause and a few who disagree." He smiles and says, "This will happen almost every time an announcement has been made." Takdea standing by her side as if he were her personal body guard looks down and smiles, "Every thing is fine and will continue you to be fine." He continues to smile and then takes her hand in his. "Let me know when you wish to go some where okay." He leans over and kisses her hand.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:56 am

Noddin Lizabeth smiled she was more relaxed now she stared up and the king and stood with the help of Takeda and kissed the Kings cheek softly.. "Thank you father" She then sat back down turnng to Takeda "No I am enjoy chatting with your father" She smiled and then kissed Takeda's hand. "That is unless of course father needs some time alone'
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:04 pm

The king turns around with an mighty laugh and says, "I would prefer nothing more then my daughters company." He smiles as he signals for Takeda to help Lizabeth into the seat next to the kings throne. Takeda smiles and stands up and softly grabs Lizabeth's hand and waist and helps her over to the bigger and more comfortable chair next to his father. The king looks at Lizabeth and says, "So my child what is on your mind."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:48 am

Grinning Lizabeth was grateful that the King wanted her to sit with him. She enjoyed being with the King and Takeda. Being moved to the seat beside him shocked Lizabeth slightly. But she relaxed and bent over and gently kissed the Kings Cheek. "Not much is on my mind father, I just miss having a father" A single tear feel down her face as she smiled up at him. She didnt bother to whip it away but she licked her lips, "Its been a while" She nodded "And I like it, is there is somethng on your mind Father?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:41 pm

The King smiles and says, "I have always wanted a daughter but I never go one and for a while I blamed myself. I could never blame Takeda's mother she was an great woman and always knew what to do or say." He smiled at his son and says, "Everyday he acts more like her and looks like me." He grabs his son's face and says, "But now it doesn't matter for our God has blessed me with two daughters.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:12 am

Sitting in the Chair Lizabeth relaxed even more and gently patted the Kings hand gently. "Well I am glad to stand in, and little Martha misses a father too" She smiled softly. "That is if she tears from Chinos arms" She winked. Then giggled as he grabed his sons face "Ahh you are close I like that" She liked being in the midst of the family but she was growing concered. "Father did Takeda sleep at all while I was in bed sick?" She asked the King because she asked Takeda before and he didnt answer her before.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:27 pm

The King looks at Takeda and says, "I dont know I was taking care of your sister and wasn't really able to come visit you like I wanted but every time I came in he was awake so I think it would be best to ask Takeda. Takeda glared at his father and says, "What I did dosen't matter what does is that you are better now. So please drop it my love." He then turns to his father and says, "And you stop encoring her."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:17 am

Lizabeth spoke softly but errily firm "Takeda if we are to be to wed you will have to get used to me worring about you and being concered, I will not question your love for me, or you protection of me, but will you question mine" She raised an eyebrow to look at him then to the king smiling. "I guess he dosent like us tag teamng him, but I like it" She grinned and really hoped that he would take this all in good spirts not like th last time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next