The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:59 am

Dumisa smiles and takes the cup and drinks the water. He passed it back to Gabriel. Then takes aonther bite out of his fruit and says, "I am bored there is nothing to do and you,,," Dumisa reaches up and places his hand on her head. "You my friend are freezeing so why don't you lay down with me." He takes her hand and starts pulling her towards him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 12 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:43 am

Gabriel stroked his face softly as he drank the water then took a drink of water herself. She smiled as the cool liquid went down her throat. Then as he pulled her down, she started to protest but thought better of it, she was cold and it would be bad if both of them became ill. "Okay Dumisa but just for a little bit" She smiled softly and layed down beside him. "So you think I am boring huh?" She teased.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "You boring that is impossible more like soft and sometimes warm." He smiles and places his head on her neck. "Wow you really are freezing." He scoots closer to her. "Come on in I am nice and warm because of my fever."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Lizabeth giggled. "Yeah I am too stubbron to be boring" She nuzzled into his warm body. "Well use my body tempeture to cool off Dumisa" She nodded and closed her eyes. She was cold but she would have never complained, it wasnt in her nature. Instead she would have remained silent and still. "Well how am I doing on cooling you down?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "I don't know how am I doing about heating you up because the effect may very well be the same." He smiles but it smile quickly changed to concern as she snuggled closer into his body. He was very sick and had very little control of his body and he flet an stir in his pants that quickly stiffened. He looked down and hoped that Gabriel didn't feel it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:46 am

Gabriel nodded. "Well you are hot...errr warm enough Dumisa" Gabriel blushed at the misstep in words but it would have been hard to miss what she had said. She closed her eyes. She was getting nervous her palms were sweating and her breathes were coming in ragged gasps she was getting nervous, she was getting flash backs of her attack. She knew that she had too cool Dumisaoff and make sure that he was taken care of but being trapped like his and touched was really sending her into a near panic attack, but she tried her best to hide it, but if he tried something she knew that she was going to lose it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:51 am

Dumisa's arm slowly moved off of Gabreil and says, "Are you okay." He post his arm behind her and pushes himself up and looks down at Gabriel. "You are acting really strange." He stands up and then looks at her and says, "Ooooh." He walks out side and comes back with the lion fur pelts he places the heavy mane on top of gabriel and roll the other one up and uses it as an pillow for her he lays down. About four meters away form her.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am

Gabriel looked up at him as he walked out, he should be walking around but when he returned she understood. She hadnt succeded in hidding her feelings. As he moved so far away she sat up and looked at him. "I am sorry Dumisa but you are still feverish you musnt be so far away" She then brought her knees to her chest. "I am sorry just...I am still a bit nervous you know?" She looked down as a single tear fell from her eyes she felt as if she had lost the only friend she had now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:54 am

Dumisa rolled over turning his back to her. "Don't worry about it I understand bad experinces lead to the way you will run your life." He closed his eyes and dozes off. Into an deep sad and lonely sleep like he normally did before he meet Gabriel. His mucles tense the whloe time and his body aware of its surrondings. That is the the loneyly warrior sleeps.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:06 pm

Gabriel watched him roll over and sighed. She had screwed up again she stood and took the pelt covered him wih the pelts for when the fever broke he would get a chill unless he was covered the walked outside and sat at the entereance with her knees to her chin and her head rested on her arms as she silently cried, out here alone and where she wouldnt distrub anyone. She had just recently been raped, it was so fresh that she could still smell them and even taste them. But no one understood, other then John, but...here she had no one. She craved attention to be held as Dumisa had been holding her but it was the thing that she feared. It confused her how could something she crave be something she was terrified of?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:55 pm

Dumisa awoke as the pelts touched him. He didn't move for he figured Gabriel was sad on the inside just like him. He slowly rolled over and saw her at the front of the cave in an little ball but in fornt of her was something way worse. Nile Croc only an hand full of Dumisa's people could beat them. Dumisa had not even acclompished this feat. But the stealth preadtor neared Gabriel. All the rage in Dumisa's body came forth and then he darted out of the cave like an bat out of hell and speared the gator right in the side of the mouth knocking it back an few feet and then he squared off with it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Gabriel was lost in her world. Her heart was breaking all over again and she wondered how many more times her heart could break before there was nothing left to be broken, she hadnt even noticed the Croc coming towards her. If she did she probaby would have willing given herself to him as a meal the pain of being eaten alive couldnt match what she was feeling now.

She poped her head up when Dumsia rushed passed and speared the Gator. But Gabriel couldnt handle seeing any more pain she walked towards Dumisa wrapped her arms around him to calm reached into her dress and pulled out a vile of a very powerful sleep aid she walked towards the stunned croc and poured it in the crocs mouth and waited till he was asleep then pulled the spear out then with much great effort pulled the croc away.

She then turned to Dumisa and took his hand. "Please I cant handle anymore death or pain he will not remember anything when he awakes" She started to go back to the cave. "I just want to sleep and you shouldnt be up your still ill" She then walked into the cave and laid down close to where the pelts were and closed her eyes. She looked as if she was a scared child laying there trembling slighlty wanting him to take her into his big strong arms but being too frighented to be touched at the same time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:12 pm

Dumisa looked at the sleep croc. He truns and walks into the forest and returns with two massive arm fulls of fire wood he throws them into the damp cave. Then he turns around and levels three wholes in the roof of the cave with three powerful punches. He could see outside the cave and into the sky he then finds and flat tall rock and uses it to cover the entrance of the cave. Then he turns and starts an fire. He walks over to the pelts and Gabriel he picks up Gabriel only for an second. Then he placed her in the pelts and wrapped her tight. Then he laid down next to her he didn't touch her he just laid there and dozed off into another sleep.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:58 am

As Gabriel laid there she wanted to disapere to leave her body behind but she nearly jumped out of her skin when Dumisa returned with the fire wood but she was feeling too bad about what she did to him as he walked over to her and lifted her up she held her breath but as he laid her down and left her alone she felt her tears whelling up again.

Slowly she turned over and sloftly touched his shoulder and spoke quietly her voice trembling "Dusmica...pp...olea...please dont turn me out, I am just terrifed" She chewed her bottom lip "surely you understand that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 am

Dumisa turns his body and says, "I understand part of it yes. But until you know what you want. I will sleep alone." He turned back around and tired to go back to sleep. Unfortunely This would no longer be an easy task. His mucles tensed and he squrimmed. He knew what it felt like to sleep with someone at his side and he didn't want to give it up but he knew he had to. But only for know.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:04 am

Gabriel recoiled as if she had been struck. Him turning his back on her made her want to cry again but instead sheclosed her eyes and took a deep breath then softly put a hand on his shoulder and leaned down and rested into him and softly whispered. "For now I want to just be held, I might shake but please dont let go" He voice was trembling and a tear fell from her eye rolled down her cheek and down her chin and landed on Dumisa's neck. "Please Dumisa" She laid down and wrapped her arm around him and shared the pelts.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:24 pm

Dumisa turned around and wraped his massive arms around her. "Only for tonight." He gave her an stern look. "You should never let your body shake let that it is very unhealthy for you. Espcially when you should be resting." He takes her and holds her in his arms. He does not pull her in closer for he didn ot need her to shake any more then she was.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:49 pm

Gabriel smiled slightly and closed her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her. Her shaking stopped imeditatly and her breathing calmed down and she sighed softly and held on to his arm. "Thank you Dumisa" She fell into a light sleep and slowly through the night she had eased closer and closer to him until she was right next to him. Still asleep she smiled in it and seemed at peace for the first time since he had come into her life.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:47 am

Dumisa was not sleep but noticed that she stopped shaking and that she was easying closer to him. She truly was an beautiful young gril but he knew that because of her past their was no way that she could feel about him the way he was starting to feel towards her. But then he just ignored his thoughts and gentally placed his head right behind Gabriels and pulled her back the rest of they way to the point that they were even closer. She was almost on top of him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:20 pm

Gabriel was dead to the world, being up for days with Dumisa she was drained. She did not feel Dumisa pull her coser to him but instinivly her body curled into his heat. After about an hourshe awoke looked around and smiled. Slowly she lifted her head up and kissed his cheek softly. "Thank you Dumisa, Thank you for everything" She paused and laid her head on his chest. "Thank you for understanding and letting me take it slow" She softly stroked his chest. She couldnt understand her feelings. She had just been attacked and raped not so long ago now she was laying on an other mans chest and was hoping that he would wrap his arms around her. Help her feel safe. But she doubted that he would after her last panic attack.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:10 am

One of Dumisas long massive arms comes over and lands on her back. "I am so happy I could help you." He smiles as he leans his head back and says, "I am tired go to sleep." He wraps his arm around her and places it on her back and says, "You should go to sleep now."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Gabriel smiled as his arm came down over her. She sighed and relaxed into his arms. As he placed her on her back she relaxed further she was already half asleep. She nodded. "Good night Dumisas" She feel asleep beside him. And for the first night since her attack she did not have a nightmare. But slept soundly beside him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Dumisa says nothing eles he just lays his head down and goes too sleep. He didn't move for fear of rolling on top of Gabriel. He smiled as he moved back and fourth some. He smiled as he awoke from his sleep the next morning.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Gabriel felt him stiring and opened her eyes and tuned her head to him and smiled. "Good morning Dumisa" She yawned and not wanting to leave the warmth of their bed she snuggled into him and wrapped her small arm across his chest and rested he head on his shoulder.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:12 am

Dumsia looks at Gabriel. "Yeah it is an good morning." He smiles as he sits up and flexes his mucles he looks at his biceps. "Back at full strength." He wanted to leap up but then he just leaned back and embraced Gabriel. He smiles at her and says, "I am hungry but I am tired of eating fruit." He smiles as he reaches up and grabs his spear anc knives. Then kisses her cheek and rushes out the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 41 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 41  Next