The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Gabriel looked at him like he was nuts. "Where are we going? My fathers men and my brother is going to need my assistance when they get back from battle" She stood there trying to figure out what happening. When he closed his eyes she sighed "He is banishing me isnt he?" She then turned gathered a small statchel and placed her medical supplies a change of clothes, a small peice of soap, her brush and around her neck the locket her dear brother John had given her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Dumisa got up and then he pulled out his bag and put on a brown glove a open vest and some long pants. He removed his shoes and then garabed his bag and threw some fruit and other dry foods in it and pulled out an necklace covered in teeth Dumisa opened the door kissed his necklace and placed on his neck and headed for the door. "Come on you will be filled in more of what is going as we reach the stables. Do you have a hood if you do you should put it on we don't need to draw attention." He opens the door. "My weapons are down stairs so we will pick them up as we get down there." He waits for her to walk outside the door.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Gabriel followed his instructions and put on her hodded cloak that she wore when she needed to sneak out to attend birthings or other medical needs. As she left her room she took one last look then held her head high but her face was hidden in the cloak. "Lead the way Dumisa" She was nervous on what was happening, was this really the plan or was he kidnapping her? She would find out when they got to the stables. Untill then she didnt know.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:37 am

Dumisa walked her down the halls where they get to the bottom of the stairs awaited Dumisa's weapons and handful of gaurds. The stepped aside and let them go right out the door. Dumisa picked up his Zulu spear and some knives. Then he looked at Gabriel come on. He lead her out of the castel and throught the streets to stables. Dumisa looked at Gabriel. "Grab your horse and meet me at the feilds." Dumisa walked out to the feilds with an saddle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:29 pm

Gabriel followed him still lerly of him she coudnt get a handle on it. Was he saving her or kidnapping her? She couldnt see her gaurds anywhere but she followed him anyways and even as they reched the stable the stable master Connor was no where to be found. She mounted Alexis with no saddle then troated out to the feild with Dumisa if she didnt like what he had to say she would bolt back to the castle. Something was fishy.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 am

Dumisa saddled up TG and pulled himself up. Then he looked at Gabriel and says, "Come on we don't have much more time before everybody returns to there post and then we will have to try this again next week and I can't stay here another week the guards would kill me for releasing all of the slaves." He smiled as he looked for her to follow him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:34 am

This time Gabriel didnt move, "Tell me where we are going and why?" She could be vey stubbrone when she could want to be. She sat on top of her horse and turned to her castle. "I will raise the alarm and you will be dead before you hit the ground tell me what is going on or I will" She stared at him stubbronly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 am

Dumisa turned around on TG. "We don't have as much time as I thought we would. We have to go come on we can ride and talk just move it now or you will get us both killed." He reared up on TG. "We have to leave and now." He glared at her as he waited for her to turn her horse and come with him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

She leaped off her horse and placed on the saddle and placed her bag in the saddle bag then remounted. "I will ride with you but you will tell me why before we leave the boundries of my father's land or I will ride back alone, and although you would be free you would be hunted down" She rode beside him turning back to see her fathers castle...she would miss John most of all. Her dear brother would need her medical knowledge when they returned. What was happening why did she have to leave?

"Tell me what is going on Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Dumisa smiled as he and TG took off towards the gates and when he and Gabriel made it out of the gate he turns to her as they were riding out of the gates and says, "Earlier you thought you were being banished well the truth is you are being assassinated." He looked to see her facail experssion. Then he says, "Your father belives that the other king won't let the death of his son go wityh just a war. He knows that men will come for your life so when he finally got ahold of me even he knew he wouldn't be able to hold on to me foreves so he made the deal." Dumisa speeds up as they fly out of the gate and into valley.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Gabriel stared at him utterly shocked. Her being Assassinated it was unheard of. "Why is taking me away from my guards going to save my life, you are only one person how are you able to protect me better then my dozen guards?"

She watched him take off and decided to follow him, against her better judgement but she put her knife in her selve ready to attack if he decided to harm her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:37 pm

Dumisa growled back at her, "You don't give me enough credit like your brother and it took his whole squad to catchm me when I was off guard." He looked backed at her. "Plus your father is faking your assassination. A woman on death role for murder will be killed intsead of you by an assassin tommrow hired by your father once he knows we are out of the castle." He pats TG's neck and the pick up the speed again.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 pm

Gabriel urged Alexis to follow Dumisa "Will I ever see my dear John again" She was very found of her eldest brother that the thought of never seeing him again tore at her heart. "Dumisa Please tell me if I will ever see my brother again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:36 am

"We are only going to the land your father took from me your family will vist as often as they want." He lead her deeper into the valley on TG and Alexis back the crossed the valley in an hour. Both of their horse were incredible horses. They came out of the mountain and went down the mountain side. Then Dumisa stopped TG at the bottom of the mountain.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:19 am

The news that Dumisa just gave her made Gabriel feel at comfort. She knew that most likely only John would visit. She stayed close to him and TG though. She trusted her horse more then her company at the moment but no point tempting fate.

A they stopped she looked around "You have beautiful land Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 am

Dumisa glared back at her. This isn't my land. It was my fathers and this is the part that I didn't get to live in this part of the land. I was the Prince a warrior. My life remained in the desert with twenty other young men." He pulled TG's reains and they started throught the frorest. Their were lots of animals and fruits and things you wouldn't belive unless you saw it.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:43 am

Gabriel stared at him "Oh" she couldnt understand this man, he seemed as if he detested her but also like he wanted to protect her, he could have just killed her when they got off of their land but she was still alive.

She continued to follow him she stared at the land around her it was beautiful she wondered how far they would be traveling but she didnt speak up for it seemed that he hated her so why test him more.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Dumisa and TG just strolled down the pathway into the woods. Then Dumisa got off of TG's back and walked off the path with TG following behind him. He goes to a spot then pulls out his spear and starts hacking down the grass and every thing else at that spot.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:24 pm

Gabriel silently followed him her head held high and her jaw clenced tight. She watched him dismount and hack down the grass she raised a brow in his direction but didnt say anything it wasnt her place and it would only bred his anger towards her so she even moved her gaze from him. Better to not even look at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Dumisa got up and walked over to some trees and pulled out his spear and then he started hacking down trees and used vines to drag him to the spot where he cleared the grass. He looked at Gabriel and says, "I hope you don't mind sleeping on the ground." He dropped the last logs he just dragged in and went back for more.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:16 am

Gabriel watched him out of the corner of her eye but still refused to look at him. Refusing to give him another reason to hate her. Why he hated her she wasnt so sure she had never said a harsh word against him but he still seemed to detest her.

When he finally spoke to her she nodded. "That will be fine"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:54 am

Dumisa started hacking the wood into diffrent shapes depinding on the type of tree. Then he satarte placing them together. After a whil it became obivous that he was building a small hut for the both of them. He finished off two walls before sundown. Then he stoped making the cabin and made a fire. Dumisa was going to make something to eat but Gabriel didn't say anything and he could go days without food. So he turned around and kept working on the hut. Dumisa was actually pretty smart he was cutting the wood so he wouldn't have to find anything to make them stick. You just placed them the way they were suppose to and they locked into each other.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:07 am

Gabriel slid off of her horse got a surger lump out of her poket and gave it to her then nuzzled her neck and pet her gently whispering something to her horse, it wasnt in english her horse neighed and pawed at the ground Gabriel turned and looked at Dumisa and took a step foward. "You have a great talent" She looked around and closed her eyes she was about to take a big risk. "Do you need any help?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:22 am

Dumisa turned around and looked at the girl. Dumisa looked about and says, "No not really I have the hut alomost put together all thats left from here is some heavy lifting." He then looked around and points to a bunch of trees covered in an assortment of diffrent colors. "Those are frurit trees go pick any color fruit you want except those light blue ones." He removed his vest and picked up an huge log and moved it all of his muscles tensed as he lifted it off the ground. Then he turned before Gabriel could get to far he turns and says, "Could you get me some of those red and green ones please." He moved the log over to the working ground.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Gabriel hadnt expected him to allow her to help so she wasnt really disapointed when he denyed her. When he directed to the food she nodded. "Thank you" She walked to the tree and in the blink of an eye had scaled nearly to the top of it she gathered some of the Red and green for Dumisa then gathered a few for herself leaving the light blue ones alone. She scaled down the tree then jumped from it and leaped from it without a sound then handed him the fruit. "Here you go"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next