The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 am

Gabreil let out a highpich yelp as he grabbed his ankel. Then when he talked about the cub she let him down but was a bit confused. "You just told me not to let him out of my sght or he would be picked off" She was not prepared for him to snatched her up and she tumbled into his arms. The tger cub stared at Dumisa Gabirel smiled. "Its alright Cub, he didnt hurt me" She licked her lips "You really need to get a name, I will find one for you I promise"

She then smled at Dumisa and relaxed in his arms and hoped that he was going to get some sleep, he really needed it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 23 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 am

Dumisa rest his head on Gabirel's cheek and says, "The tiger will be fine Danielle and Drac will watch him plus he is in a cave. Nothing will pick him off with out coming in here first." Dumisa then just goes silent as he tried to go to sleep. His arms wrapped tightly around Gabirel.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 am

Relaxing again Gabrel nodded "Alright Dumis" She yawned and closed her eyes comfortable in his arms. She relizeed he had gone silent so she remained still as she could. She wanted Dumisa to rest, he had been on the watch for too long and she couldnt remember the last time he really slept.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Dumisa slept sound for about thirty minutes. He then opened his eyes. "He didn't move but he just sat back and relaxed. He just waited for his muscles to fully restore themselves. He laid his head on the rocky wall of the cave and then just relaxes. He looked down every now and again to see if Gabriel was awake. He couldn't really see her fast so he would exhale deeply forcing her head up since it was on her chest. Even then he couldn't see her face.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 am

She was sleeping wrapped in his arms, and she was comfortable but then he began to exhale deeply. Being bounced around Gabriel was awoken she glared up at him her eyes still half closed with sleep. "What?" She asked a little upset about being woken up again. She giggled and kssed his cheek softly. "I am awake now, whould oyu like something?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Dumisa looked down and says, "No i didn't even mean to wake you up. I was just trying to see if you are still sleep." He smiles and kisses her forehead "Go back to sleep. I will check on you in a little bit." He looks at Drac and says, "You should get some sleep."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Shakng her head Gabriel yawned at stetched "No I like sleeping only 30 minutes at a time" She glared at him and kissed him then turned to Drac "Yes Drac get some sleep" She turned back to Dumisa "Well I am up now so what do you want to do?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Dumisa looks at her and says, "Come on we can have fun. But we have to sit in the cave entrance." He smiles and takes her hand. Drac stands up and says well if you guys want you can go some where. Danielle and I were going to go for a walk at the first given chance." Dumisa smiles grabs the sword and his bow and arrow and says, "Come on." While snatching Gabriel out of the cave behind him.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

Laughing Gabirel as she was lead to the enterance of the cave she wasnt sure what he had planned but she had an idea. "Hmmm" She said wiht a smile "What ever do you have in mind" It was said in a tone that shwoed she totally knew but was trying to play innocent.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Dumisa leads her out of the cave with the tiger cub following closely behind them. He then gives the bow to Gabriel. He smiles and says, "I am wanna test out this new sword and I want you to improve with that bow and arrow and after you do that I will show you how to use an zulu spear." He smiles as he lets go of her hand and walks about forty meters away form her. "Now try and shoot me."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 am

Well she was wrong, here she was thnking that he wanted some time to be intiemnt and all he wanted was more violence. She shook her head feeling foolish, of course he wouldnt want intamancy he was a warrior. She took the bow and arrow then making sure that the tiger cub was safe she took aim and fired.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:13 am

Dumisa whipped out the new blade and sliced the arrow in half then rushed in and ripping the bow from Gabriel's hand and throwing his sword into the ground he falls over pulling her down on top of him. He gives her an kiss and says, "I have no plans on training with you." He smiles as he removes his vest and gives her an huge passionate kiss.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:49 am

Gasping Gabriel barely had time to blink never mind to turn and try to get away. She giggled as he pulled her down. She raised an eye brow. "Hmmm I see you just wanted to get me outside and all unprepared is that it?" She asked before kssing him back equally passiontely she growled softly into his mouth. She didnt understand her want or need with him but it was nearly unbearable. She only broke the kiss once when she heard her lion cub growl. She lifted her head slghtly and watched him pounce on a flying insect she giggled then softly bit into Dumisa neck and sighed. "You make me happy Dumisa"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Dumisa laughed at the lion cub pouncing around at the bug. As Gabriel bit into his neck. He laid his head back and softly grabbed her waist with his left hand and her butt in his right hand. When she finished bitting him he leaned forward and softly kissed the side of her neck over and over again and said, "I am happy that I make you feel happy, because you make me feel like I can't live without you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:24 pm

Laying on him like this in the wide open outside made Gabriel grin. She sighed at the feel of his touch she loved the way he touched her, the way that he made her feel. The fact that he was once slated to be her servant never even crossed her mind anymore. She was in love with this man and she wanted to marry him to bare his children. To be loved by him

When he kissed her neck she groaned. "Hmmmm Dumsa I" But another moan stopped her from continuing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Dumisa smiled as she made constant moans. He kissed her right under her chin before just laying down and relaxing. He had what he wanted. Gabriel was on top of him and she was in his arms. He loved just the thought of this. But since it was happening it made him a little more then happy. It turned him on in a physically noticeable way. He was hoping it didn't poke or make Gabriel feel uncomfortable.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

When he laied down Gabriel followed suit and laid down with him kissing his neck sofly. He made herfeel so safe and content she sighed softly. "I am so happy here, and with you Dumisa" She felt the stiring beneath her but did her best to ignore it. She giggled softly though her body shaking slightly. She wondered if he would notice her body shaking slightly in laughter but closed her eyes and waited to see.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Dumisa smiles and says, "Are you okay my love." Dumisa lightly lifts up her head and says, "You are shaking a little bit. You must be cold." He takes his huge arms and wraps them around her entire body. He smiles and says, "This should make you feel much better." He smiles and kisses her softly.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Gabriel giggled again "I am fine, I was just giggiling" She smiled "But I like your arms around me my love" She kissed him back softly again. "I really like being in your arms, makes me feel so safe and needed and wanted" She then whispered "And loved" She kissed his neck soft purposly rubbing againt the bulge in his lower section teasng him and wondering how he was going to react.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Dumisa felt the stir grow stronger as she rubbed against it. He smiles and says, "I love you too, but if you keep this up I may just have to willingly rape you." He smiles as his hands started to wonder her body again. He kisses her deeply and says, "But only if you were willing because I would never want to hurt you."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am

Gabriel stiffened when he used that word. "Dumisa I much rather you call it making love or sex but anything but that word okay" She kissed him firmly on the lips slipping in herr tongue her hips still slowly grinding into his then she broke the kiss and moved to his neck and ears "But I dont know should we wait until we are wed before we make love again, in case I become withchild" She asked innocently, it was a clear that she did not fully grasp life outside the castle although she had spent a long time out. Marriage and sex were still forgien to her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:55 am

Dumisa smiles and says, "If marriage will make you feel better then yes we can wed first." He smiles and grabs her hips and lifts her tiny body up and places her on his stomach and his chest. He smiles and says, "You must sit her from now on and until we wed." He leans his head back closes his eyes.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:18 am

Settleng down Gabriel grinned. "When do you think we will be wed?" She asked "Is ther anyone here that can preform marrages?" She lightly kissed his cheek then laid down beside him resting her head on his strong chest. And closd her eyes relaxing.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:38 am

Dumisa's eyes open and he says, "No there is no one here that can preform those. Drac is an exile and me I am just an ex prince looking to bring his people back together." He lays his head back down and closes his eyes again. With his eyes shut he says, "I think we should at least invite your brother."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 pm

At the mention of her brother she snapped her eyes open and sat up "My brother, the war" Her face had lost all colour. "I havent heard any news" She stood and started pacing "Of course I wouldnt" She was on the verge of tears. "What if he didnt make it? He was up so late the night before and" She stoped and looked at him. Her eyes brimming with tears but she attemepted to smile. She shook her head "I dont understand if no one can marry us, how will we be marred?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 41 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 41  Next