The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

2 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:11 am

Taking a step back so she wouldnt be in the way Gabriel nodded. "Alright, just make sure to eat some time" She still didnt feel right in eating, she hadnt done anything. She lightly touched her face, it was hurting a little bit as scars sometimes did. She watched her cub sleeping she began to play with him. She looked over her shoulder at the working males. The back to her cub "We will be safier tonight"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Servant and Princess (OPEN FOR ALL)

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:41 am

Dumisa smiles and says, "I will eat." He finishes the door and most of the wall. He then turns and walks into the fort. He looks at Gabriel and touches her face and says, "After a while it will be nothing not even a bad memory." He kisses her forehead and then walks into the fort and has smoe food and then sits down against the same pillar he was on the night before.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Male Number of posts : 3421
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:40 pm

As his hand touched her "Its alright, it brought me to you right?" She smiled softly. "Just some time it aches nothing major" She shrugged then sighed happily as he kissed her forhead then watched as he took the food. Standing and walking to him her cub following then sat down beside Dumisa "This looks really good, wil you be able to relaxed more tonight?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm

Takeda looks at her and says, "I will fully relax when the kingdom is built." He smiles and finishes eating and then he goes back outside and continues to make bricks. He dosen't build them into the wall he just stacks them up for the next day. He smiles as he finishes that and returns back to the base.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Nodding slightly to his words Gabriel then shrugged. He was stubbrone but that is what kept her and the others safe. Finally hunger took over and she grabbed a bit of the meat for her and her cub. She watched Takeda with a grin on her face. She could see herself her for the rest of her days. She laid down feeling a little homesick. She missed her eldest brother, did he servive the war? The war that was her fault. Her younger brother was cocky so she assumed that he would have died, she didnt want it but if one of her brothers had to die she would hope that it was her younger brother.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 am

Dumisa walks into the base of his castle and says to Drac, "The hardest part has been done the foundation is made all that is left to do is build off of it and make the rest of our castle as we wish." He smiles and walks over and sits down next to Gabriel and says, "What are you thinking about."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:05 am

Too lost in thought Gabriel did not hear Dumisa approch her cub glared at him but knowing he wasnt a threat did not move from his spot of protecting her. When he sat down she quickly whiped her tears. "Nothing" He cub growled slightyl nd Gabriel sighed and ruffled the cubs fur. Then she turned over slightly. "Its nothing really, stupid, just thinking about my brothers, if my eldest survied this damn war. She looked up at him. "Not that I am not happy here, just my brother and I were close"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Dumisa looks at her and says, "After the castle is finished we can go see him. I am sure he lived I helped him a couple of times before I was given to you he is an excellent fighter and an even better leader." He kisses her forehead and walks back outside and starts woking all over again. Drack was making sure the camp had everything it needed and Danielle was following him around. Dumisa started to make a strong agent that would hold the blocks in place. He then starts building off of where he left off. He built over half the wall before tiring out and falling asleep for the night.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:47 pm

She peerked up when he said that they could go see her brother. "You really think he made it? He isa good fighter but the night before we left he seemed so distant and I doubt he slept that night. I do worry about him so' She smiled as he kissed her forhead. And laid down, she hadnt done anything all day and felt guilty but for what ever reason she was tired and when Dumisa came to bed she fell asleep beside him hoping that they would have some time tommrow tobe affectionate to each other, maybe not sex but for them to be together so she could remind him how much she really did care for him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:24 am

Dumisa awoke bright and early the next day. He talked to Drac for a minute and then he told him something. Drac and the Danielle then saddled up and left. He then just started back to work at the castle.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:22 pm

It took Gabriel a while to wake up after Dumisa got up she felt oddly weak but couldnt place it so she didnt mention it. She finally stretched and slowly stood up yawning and walked up to Dumisa and rubbed his shouldrs lightly. "Good morning Dumisa" She softly kissed his cheek then backed up so she woudnt be in the way.

"Sorry I slept in" She paused "I dont know why I am so tired, kiss its all the fresh air, used to be kept inside" She grinned "But is there anything I can do?" She doubted he would let her do anything but she wanted to ask.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 am

Dumisa heard Gabriel start to move around behind him as he continued to work on the castle when she grabbed his shoulders he didn't even move. He just kept working. As she asked him if she could do anything. He turned and grabs her and pulls her into him. He kisses her lightly and then says, "I am ahead of scheduel but I only continue so that I can finish and take you back to see your brother. I kon you miss him." He turns back to his work and continues to build.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:56 pm

Feeling rejected slightly from Dumisa when he didnt react to her right away, but that quickly melted away when he grabed her and hugged her she kissed him back and then as she heard her words she reached out to him agan. "Dumisa my love, just hearing tat you belive he is alive is good enoug for me, I just havent been feeling myself latly I am fine really dont work yourself to exhuastion for me"

She looked around "Where are Drac nd Danille?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Dumisa looked at her and says, "I have never over worked myself and I don't think it is gonna happen today." He turned and went back to his work as Gabriel asked wher Drac and Danielle were he just kept working ang then he says, "They went back to your kingdom to check on the war." He smiled and turned around. They should be back in two days.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:36 am

Nodding Gabriel took a seat near Dumisa and watched him work she felt strange not helping but there wasnt muc she could do she wasnt strong enough to help him and she had no materials to make anything for the castle such as rugs or tapistries or even quilts for the beds, she knew how to do all of that.

Hearing what Drac and Danielle were up to she shook her head "Its not my kingdom anymore" She smiled and stood and walked away from him a little bit and started to play with her cub.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Dumisa looked at her and says, "It may no longer be your kingdom but it is your home." He finished the walls to the castles. He finished the outside of the castle walls. Thats all that needed to be done for the time being. He smiles and says, "When Drac and Danielle return then we can go see your borther. He turns and then looks over the castle and the goes outside and makes several large bricks. He then came back and used the bricks to make a base for the floor. He then made smaller bricks to make the floor look more presentable. He then made some stairs.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:39 am

Sighing Gabriel nodded. "You are right Dumisa" She smiled as he continued to work she could tell why her brother had chosen him to be her protector and get her out of the city when her people cried for her death. She shook her head. Her own people it seemed wanted her dead, she hadnt wished to be attacked, but it seemed they belived she asked for it. Was it even her home? Would her people stone her when she came in? She loved er brother and missed him greatly, least her older brother.

Se watched as e made the floor and the stairs "This is wonderful Dumsica you are very talented"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:48 am

Dumisa looks at her and says, "In a land where you settled and everything around you continued to grow and get bigger, you learn how to build the same things and make them better." He looks at the unfinished castle and says, "Tomorrow I will make the watch towers one in every corner." He walks out and then starts to make more and more bricks for the next day.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:03 am

Listening to Dumisa she nodded. "I understand" She continued to watch him as if she was intraced by him, and really she was, Dumisa was everything she could ever want in a man, one that did not mind her scar in fact he was jelous of her scar he also didnt mind that she was tainted. Both of those that would be a deal breaking in any other marriage but Dumisa still seemed to care for her, it had to be more then just that he was told to do this.

"The watch towers are a good idea we can see oncoming attacks" She would wait until he sat down then she woud try to give him a massage to see if that would help him. If only he would let her.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Dumisa came in for the first time in a long time he was tired and he walked into the base closing the doors behind him He garbs a couple pelts and use them to make a bed in the corner. He then pulled a couple out to use for blankets. He lays down stomach flat on the pelts.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Seeing Dumia come in Gabrile walked to her small bag, the only thing she had brought from home and took out a bottl of special oils. Then she walked over to where he was and gently sat on his ass poured some of th oils into her hands and then started to massage his back.

"How does this feel Dumisa?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:21 pm

Dumisa pushed himself up and off the ground he looked over his shoulder at her and says, "Can I help you." He was conufsed on what was going on. He looks at her and says, "If you are looking for sex you are in the wrong place." He brings up his knees and grabs her legs and then stands up and looks at her. He turns around and pulls her into him as he catches her. from falling to the floor.
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:32 pm

When he pushed himself off the ground Jessica let out a surprised "Eeep" She had just meant to give him a massage but he clearly didnt want one. Her face fell and she looked clearly disapointed and ashamed. She shook her head "No Dumisa I dont want...that" She looked away "I just wanted to help you relax"

When he stood and caught her she squrimed out of his arms shrugged her shoulders and licked her lips "Sorry" She walked over to the only bag she had and placed the oils in there. The lion cub came to her and rubbed againt her legs She laid down with it and started to pet the cub, ignoring Dumisa.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Fang Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:51 am

Dumisa looks down he knew he messed up. He smiles and walks over to Gabreil and says, "I apologize me love I thought you were in the mood and I am just pushing tired." He grabs her hands and pulls her into him. "Gabriel I would love it if you continued too too..." He looks at her and says, "I have no idea what you were doing to me what was that called."
Silver Fang
Silver Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:50 am

Gabriel heard him walking over to her but she was too upset with herself. Everytime she touched him it ended badly she should have learned by now he was disgusted by her, maybe he just saw her as a pampered princess still.

When he spoke she clenched her jaw. When she was grabbed her hands and pulled her up into him she fought the urge to push against him to get away, but she looked up at him as he explained that he wanted more of it, she licked her lips. "Are you sure?" She looked into his eyes then walked to her bag and took out the bottle of insece oils again

"Okay lay down on your stomach and I will continue my massage" She shrugged "I had classes in healing, and rubbing sore muscles with smelling oils is a very good healing technique.

She waited for him to lay down again she would sit on his buttocks again and continue to massage his sore muscles.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next