The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pay with Blood (May be R)

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pay with Blood (May be R) Empty Re: Pay with Blood (May be R)

Post by Tierra Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:11 pm

"Daniel... Tell me if you are in pain" she said as she kissed him. She was worried about him and hated to see him wounded. "Now why were you following me?" she asked pushing him so she was sitting on top of him with a cheeky grin.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:26 pm

"I am... lightly..." he said feeling her push him, she was now sitting on top of him, he didn't feel any pain like this... "Laying down... it doesn't hurt so bad..." he said feeling her. He seen her grin, he smiled back. "I don't know... why should I tell you?" he said
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Male Number of posts : 3020
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:43 am

She smiled again "You should tell me. I bite" she said with a flash of her teeth. "That's why you should tell me" she said looking down at him. She folded her arms "why were you following me love?" she asked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:18 am

"Hmm... I don't know... I might get in trouble if I talk..." he said looking up at her. "Besides, your empty threats mean nothing to me." he said teasing. He felt in a playful mood. After all they had recently been through, it felt good to act like this.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:43 am

She bit his neck softly. "I can bite harder" she said. "You'll be in more trouble if you don't talk." she said getting up. She walked around stretching and swaying her hips, teasing him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 am

Feeling her teeth against him he smiled at her small bite... It didn't hurt... but still, he knew that she was tempting him more than anything, he couldn't sit up because of his sore... he wanted to tackle her then... but she had the upper hand. With a little fake wimper he looked up at her. "But... I can't tell you..." he said. "If I talk... Oh... I don't know how you will react?" he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 am

She came back to where he lay "Tell me and maybe I'll be nice to you" she said leaning over him. "Don't cry now" she said with a laugh.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:06 am

Leaning over him, he got an ample view of her beautiful body. "Hmm... nice to me... I don't know..." he said. "How nice?" he looked up at her playfully.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:07 am

She sat down next to him "Depends what you tell me" she said, she knew his eyes were dancing over her body this made me smile.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:17 am

"Hmm... I guess I can tell you..." he said. "Well..." he looked up at her. "I woke up when you left the pack..." he said. "Hmm... Then I watched you leave... I felt a bit worried. I wanted to make sure everything was alright at first... that and I have never seen Lupa's temple... and I was curious..." he said. "So... now that you know... whats going to happen to me?" he asked.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:20 am

She smiled "You worry to much" she said with a cheeky grin. "Well... Lupa blessed us with two beautiful bodies" she said running a hand across his chest then kissing up his neck and across his shoulders.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:25 am

"Mmhmm..." he said. "I was just worried that you would be angry that I wasn't resting... but... I'm glad that you are not..." he said. Feeling her hand running across his chest he smiled, grateful for her touch. Then her kisses running up his neck and shoulders... he moved his arm a bit, moving them around her. "Maybe we should make use of these beautiful bodies..." he said. "Two mates... deeply in love..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:28 am

She smiled as he put his arms around her. "Make use of them aye?" she said. "Not today" she said. "You should be resting.. We can stay a few more days then when your better we can..." she grinned.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:33 am

"Aww..." he said... though he knew that she was right... too much activity and... well... he might hurt himself again. "I guess you are right..." he said. he stroked her face lovingly. "I love you so much though... I'm... glad that... well... you are safe..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:37 am

She smiled. "Come lets get you back to the pack so you can rest" she said helping him up. She slung his arm over her neck so she could take most of his weight as they walked back to the pack. Behind them at the base of the statue lay a bunch of flowers that Lith had placed for the unborn children.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 am

Daniel looked back at the statue... he had been a bit preoccupied at first to fully appreciate it... but still, his eyes were glued at the base... he didn't need to guess what the flowers were for... he smiled lightly. "Yeah... lets go back..." he said turning around, snuggling her close to him.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 am

"Tomorrow I'll show you around the temple" She said as they got back she lay him down. The pack were starting to awaken. She looked at Daniel, he should be getting stronger.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:47 am

As the trail went on, he didn't have to lean on her so much. "Yeah... in just about an hour maybe... I should be fine... since the poison is gone... I'm recovering fairly quickly." he said. "Soon, I'll be strong and quick, just like before." he said. He couldn't lay down fully, he wanted badly to go for a run... maybe in a little bit. "Doc... is a miracle worker..." he said.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:31 am

She smiled. "Soon you'll be stronger than me" she said. "Doc is a good man. I'm grateful for his aid. He was a farmer in his past life, he spent a lot of time working with cows and life stock. He red books on animal anatomy and thats why they wanted him. So he could care for us shifters" she said "He had to leave his family..." she said "It hurts him still but seeing us together and how excited we were.... are about children, he loves it" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Daniel looked over at Doc, seeing that he was just waking up. He felt bad for the man, having to leave the ones that he loved... but... there wasn't anything that they could do now... maybe.... it would be possible for him to return someday.

"Yeah..." Daniel said. "Soon I'll be able to overpower you..." he said with a laugh. "So watch out, I won't forget those questions..." he said with a playful smile.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:47 pm

"I'm so scared" she said shaking her ass a little "I'm trembling in my little boots" she laughed. She yawned and then stretched. "Doc your babysitting today" she said. "The rest of us will hunt" she said. Daniel and three others were left as Lith herded up the pack for a hunt.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:08 pm

Daniel watched that little shake, once more wanting to tackle her to the ground and take her right there... but still, he was hurting a bit... that prevented him... that and the fact that the pack needed food for now. He watched her leave though, his eyes glued to her the whole time.
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:06 pm

They went on a hunt, they needed something big because they hadn't eaten in a while. It was an easy kill, Lith ate some and so did the hunters then they changed and took the kill back to the others.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosmazer Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:15 pm

After they went off, Daniel waited a bit... a little later he was able to sit up with no pain what so ever... soon he was walking around, no limp, just a dull pain. By the time they had arrived, the only pain he had was a minor rumbling stomach. He smiled as they returned, he was stretching his muscles, a welcome change to laying around. He helped Doc a bit with the wounded wolf with broken legs, also healing fairly quickly. Shifter were definitely less frail than humans...
Chaosmazer
Chaosmazer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:19 pm

They dropped the meat "eat you lot. Rebuild your strength" she said she smiled at Daniel seeing he was getting better. She smiled at Doc also and then kissed his cheek. "He's doing well. Good job" she said patting his arm. She went and sat down as they ate.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next